The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisters

fd ff mf in

Kenzie used to be a smart, serious student. But when her sister starts filling her iPod with “special” music, Kenzie becomes a little dumber, a lot more horny, and way more agreeable.

If you liked this story, please consider supporting my Patreon!

Sisters

Don’t wanna be
Thinking
Thinking
Thinking

Kenzie loved this song! She couldn’t stop listening to it ... It was running through her head all through class, but she still couldn’t get enough. Five minutes passing period? In went the earbuds! Walking through the halls to that pounding, entrancing beat ...

Don’t wanna be
Thinking
Thinking
Think—
So fun to be
Giggly
Giggly
Gigg—
Don’t wanna be
Thinking
Thinking
Think—
So fun to be
Giggly
Giggly...

Her toe was tapping all through Pre-Calc. Her lips were moving, too. Occasionally she almost thought there were words, but ... No. Just a great beat. Nothing she needed to think about. Just to keep listening to ... and enjoy.

Off to lunch! And the beat caught her again.

Don’t wanna be
Thinking
Thinking
Think—
So fun to be
Giggly
Giggly
Giggly...

With her earbuds back in, she smiled at everyone passing. Kenzie was in a great mood today! There was an extra sparkle in the air, and she wanted to smile at everyone. And they were smiling back! What a new and wonderful experience!!

She giggled to herself. “I forgot how much fun smiling was!! Hee hee!!”

Don’t wanna be
Thinking
Thinking
Think—

Normally, Kenzie was a serious and studious girl. It’s not that she didn’t like to have fun, but she thought a lot about her future. She would graduate near the top of her class, get into a great college, start off on a fulfilling and socially responsible career that also made her financially independent and then ... then she could have fun. Simple.

It’s fun to be
Simple
Simple
Simple ...

But today she was ... Well, today she was just in a good mood. That’s all.

Don’t wanna be
Brainy
Brainy
Brainy ...
It feels good to
Obey
Obey
Obey ...

“Honey?”

Home now, at her desk, and Kenzie had switched to her home headphones—the big ones that shut out all external sound and let her enjoy every nuance.

“Honey?” Her mom touched her arm, and Kenzie ... woke up. She blinked, paused the music, took off her headphones ... langorously, like she was stretching after a nap. “Yeah, mom?”

“You know I don’t like you listening to music while you’re doing your homework.”

“I do it all the time, mom. And it helps. We’ve talked about this.”

“Yes, well ... I’m not so sure about that this time. You were kind of just sitting there. I think you’ve been looking at the same page for the last half hour... New album? You seem obsessed with it the last few days. It’s like the Hamilton thing all over again.”

“Actually, it’s just one song...” she said sheepishly. “But it’s amazing—it’s like I hear something new every time I listen to it!”

“I see. And you’re going to have to listen to it until you learn all the words, like you did with that Guns and Ships?”

“I don’t think there’s any words to it Mom.”

“No? Sounded like you were singing along to something...”

Kenzie blinked. Was she? There was a faint memory...

You wanna be
Sexy
Sexy
Sexy

She giggled. “No Mom. Just humming.”

“Well, take the headphones off for now, anyway. It must be distracting you, you’re not getting anything done. Dinner’s in half an hour.”

Kenzie put the headphones next to her on the desk. But within minutes her hand crept over to them and picked them up again, almost without her being aware of it. They hugged her ears and she slipped back into her light trance, her eyes closing and her vapid smile growing...

You’re gonna be
Dumber
Dumber
Dumb—
Cuz dumber is
Funner
Funner
Fun...

“Kenzie! Dinnertime, let’s go!”

Wow, where did the time go? She felt ... spacey. And she was ... sitting on the floor, against the wall? When did that happen? She stood up slowly, feeling dizzy. But in a good way. She giggled. Everything seemed sparkly and happy. She hadn’t done a thing with her project, but it didn’t seem important right now. And she felt warm ... like some of the happy sparkles were inside her body.

She giggled again. She was aroused!! Parts of her felt very sparkly indeed! Hee hee!

“Kenzie!! Call your sister and come set the table!”

Chloe! She hadn’t talked to her older sister all afternoon. But she MUST go find her! She must thank her!!

You love to be
Bubbly
Bubbly
Bubbly

She hurried down the hall.

And listen to
Chloe
Chloe
Chloe

“Omigosh omigosh!! Like, thank you for the music!! I love it!!”

Her sister, two years older, smiled... And if there was something wicked in the smile, something predatory, Kenzie was too bubbly to notice. “Oh, I’m so glad. I hoped you’d like it. In fact, if you like that one, I’ve got some other songs I think you’ll love ...”

“Really?? Oh yes please!!”

“And if I can give you my advice ...” Chloe leaned forward.

“Uh huh??”

“I think you should listen to these songs on your headphones while you sleep.” She moved even closer, whispering. “Aaaaalllll night....”

Her breath was hot on Kenzie’s ear, and she shivered a little. It felt so good to obey. Especially to obey her sister.

“That’s a great idea!!”

Chloe smiled. Grinned, really. Like a shark. Or the Grinch.

“Gooood...”

To be continued...