The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sisters Westbrook

Two daughters of a powerful Legacy hypnotist family discover a priceless heirloom missing from their safe

Edward Whitfield was in the large library in the main house of Emerald Pines Estates. The sprawling Ranch had belonged to his late mistress, who had passed away recently. Edward had overseen an estate sale the previous day. Everything not intended to be sold had been moved into the library.

This in turn had led to the large room being cluttered with family heirlooms, art and other valuable or sentimental objects belonging to the Westbrook family, as well as items that the late Alice Westbrook had left to specific individuals.

Edward was carefully cataloguing everything that the new Mistress of the house had ordered to be sent to storage, while two of his assistants were busy placing labels on items to be given away or kept available for the coming remodel and redecorating of the residence.

“I trust everything went smoothly,” a feminine voice said as Edward was carefully boxing some of his Mistress’s beloved history books into a crate.

He turned to see a pair of women standing near the library’s entrance.

“Mistress Theodora, Mistress Lenore welcome. My apologies, I wasn’t informed you were arriving today or I would have had a proper welcome ready,” he said respectfully, bowing to the newcomers.

“Don’t fret over it, Edward. We were able to conclude our business in Seattle a day early, so we took the jet to Cleveland last night and stayed in the penthouse. It is good to see you,” Lenore replied with a friendly smile.

Edward nodded at her, a slight smile touching his lips.

“Indeed it is good to see you as well, and under better circumstances. Mistresses, I welcome you to Emerald Pines Estates; everything and everyone in it are yours,” he said formally.

“Thank you Edward. You served Grandmother well as her Thrall for years; as you know, she left you to me in her will. You will remain at Emerald Pines as my Chief of Staff and continue to serve the family to the best of your abilities,” Theodora informed him somewhat curtly, drawing a frown from Lenore.

“It will be my honor to serve you in any way you desire, Mistress Theodora,” Edward replied politely.

He had been hypnotized and conditioned by Alice Westbrook, the family matriarch, many, many times over his twenty-five years of servitude; his obedience and loyalty to the Westbrook family was so deeply ingrained that is was simply a part of him. When his Mistress had informed him that he would belong to Theodora upon her death, Edward had accepted it as readily as any other command.

Now that Alice was dead and Theodora was standing before him, the compulsion to serve and obey her was overwhelming and absolute.

This didn’t mean he liked her, however. Alice had not conditioned him to feel any special love or admiration for any of the Westbrook family, only to serve, obey and protect them.

Edward eyed his former Mistress’s eldest grandchild with a mixture of respect, fear and carefully concealed disdain.

Theodora Westbrook was twenty-nine; five-foot ten, she was a stunningly beautiful woman. She was slender and very fit, with fair skin, the body of a dancer and long flowing dark brown hair. Her eyes were a striking shade of violet, the result of a very rare genetic mutation that made eyes that would normally appear blue seem purple; a few of the women in the Westbrook family had displayed this trait over the generations, including Alice and Theodora. She had high sculpted cheekbones and full pouty lips that rarely formed a smile around her perfect teeth.

Theodora was dressed casually in a tight low-cut light blue silk blouse and a short black skirt, along with strappy black designer sandals with four-inch heels, making her seem a giant. Her hair was in a bun, and around her neck hung a magnificent three-carat emerald-cut diamond on a long platinum chain. Large diamonds also dangled from her ears, and she wore a gold ring set with a huge diamond flanked by small sapphires on her right middle finger. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and her toenails were black.

Theodora Westbrook was an intelligent, highly educated and quick-witted woman; she spoke four languages and was an expert in both kung-fu and Judo.

She was also self-centered and arrogant, as well as domineering and vain.

The favorite child of her father Augustus Westbrook, she had been given Emerald Pines following her grandmother’s death. Theodora’s father had no interest in the large northern Ohio property; it had been the site of Alices’s retirement, and upon her death Augustus had immediately bequeathed it to his daughter.

Theodora had promptly ordered the entire ranch gutted; everything not on a list she provided was to be sold including furniture, appliances, servants, and almost everything else so she could redo it to her liking.

“All of the items I wanted kept are here in the library?” Theodora asked, looking around the room.

“Yes Mistress. I was just preparing the books you designated for storage,” Edward replied.

“Excellent. I see Grandmother left her menial…Jenny? Janet?” Theodora remarked, walking to the corner of the room where a beautiful young woman stood.

“Jana,” Lenore said, rolling her eyes and exchanging a look with Edward.

Again he smiled at the younger of the two sisters.

Edward genuinely liked Lenore.

The Thrall of Alice Westbrook had watched the girls grow up, along with their younger sister Dayleen.

At five-foot-four, Lenore Evelyn Westbrook was a full six inches shorter than her statuesque sister. It was obvious they were related however; Lenore had the same beautiful features as her sister, though hers were softer and her skin was darker, closer to olive. Her hair was the same color, shoulder-length and currently streaked with deep, rich blue. She too had astonishing eyes, though they were amber rather than violet. She was curvy rather than slender like Theodora, and she had a strong athletic body.

Unlike her sister Lenore smiled often, and she was much more relaxed and easygoing, although she was proud and not to be trifled with.

Lenore was wearing an elegant, short light yellow sleeveless dress with a colorful floral-print. Her hair was in a fancy side-braid, and she wore simple sapphire stud earrings. Around her neck was a gorgeous two-carat oval shaped yellow sapphire on a fine white gold chain. A diamond and sapphire bracelet adorned her left wrist, and she wore tall brown wedge sandals that laced elegantly up her ankles. Her finger and toenails were silver.

Lenore was even more intelligent and well-educated than Theodora; she was fluent in six languages and extremely worldly. Like Theodora, she was an expert martial artist, though she was trained in Brazilian jiu jitsu and Aikido.

Lord Augustus Westbrook had insisted that his daughters train hard to defend themselves from a young age, and both had become skilled and dangerous in hand-to-hand combat by the time they were teenagers.

It had been almost as important to him as their training as hypnotists.

Both Theodora and Lenore were master-level true hypnotists, earning the right to be addressed as “Mistress” by their twenty-first birthdays.

Lenore and Theodora were born the same year to different mothers; Theodora’s mother Claire Westbrook was Augustus’ wife and also a powerful hypnotist. She’d possessed a thrall, a woman named Alessandra from Brazil who had once been a rival hypnotist. After Claire had defeated Alessandra in a winner-take-all hypnosis duel she had claimed her as her slave, eventually elevating her to the status of Thrall. Alessandra often shared Claire and Augustus’ bed as their sex-slave, and she became pregnant within weeks of Claire doing the same.

Augustus had wanted to terminate the pregnancy, but Claire wouldn’t hear of it; she had become quite fond of Alessandra and wanted her own child to have her sibling.

Theodora was born two weeks before Lenore; Alessandra then died in childbirth, and Claire had raised the girls together. She had considered Lenore her daughter from the day she was born, and always treated her the same as Theodora, raising them as fraternal twins.

Claire’s husband Augustus was different; the Westbrook family patriarch had favored Theodora from the moment she was born. She was his star pupil; everything came easily to her; languages, martial arts, business and especially hypnotism.

Theodora also had her father’s ruthless temperament. Focused and determined, she could control the free will of others by the time she was fifteen.

It had taken Lenore a couple years longer to develop the gift, much to her father’s disappointment.

Theodora and Lenore’s younger sister Dayleen had been born four years after them; she was a more of a natural at hypnotism than either of her sisters, but had lacked their discipline. In truth, Dayleen had been something of the family black sheep; before striking out on her own at the age of nineteen, she had been rebellious, constantly testing her parents’ patience, and far from the dutiful daughters her older sisters were. As a result, she had not gotten along terribly well with her father nor Theodora; Dayleen and Lenore were fairly close however, and Mistress Claire was always patient with her and treated her with the same love and attention as her other children, accepting that she was simply a different person.

It wasn’t that Lord Augustus didn’t love all of his children; he simply favored Theodora.

While Theodora was their father’s protege, with Claire’s encouragement and training Lenore had persevered and become a powerful hypnotist, in some techniques even more so than her older sister which of course only fueled their tense rivalry.

“Yes, well her name isn’t important as long as she serves and obeys,” Theodora said dismissively.

Lenore and Edward watched as the she approached the hypnotized young woman. Jana was standing beside a long table piled with various objects and heirlooms that hadn’t been for sale. A pretty woman in her twenties, she had short blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Her expression was blank, her eyes wide and unblinking. She was naked, with a fit and toned body. Her nipples pierced with silver rings, her belly button with a glittering pink crystal. Her pubic hair was shaved, and her finger and toenails were a painted pristine white.

“I am Mistress Theodora. You are my property. Open your mouth,” Theodora commanded.

Jana silently obeyed; Theodora proceeded to examine the woman, checking her teeth, feeling the muscles in her arms and examining her hands and feet as if she were livestock.

“Close your mouth. Stand here and await my instructions,” Theodora commanded.

“Yes Mistress Theodora,” Jana said, her mind empty and incapable of independent thought.

Theodora turned away from Jana, her interest in the slave already gone.

“Your grandmother left several items specifically for you ladies, if you would like them now,” Edward said.

“That can wait. I’d like to see the Queen’s Will, so we can tell Father it is secure,” Theodora said.

Edward nodded, a hint of a frown on his face.

“Of course, Mistress. It is in the safe behind the bookcase,” he replied.

Edward nodded toward one of the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves behind Theodora.

“Leave us,” she said with dismissive wave at the man and woman cataloguing and tagging items as she walked toward it.

Silently, Edward’s two assistants quickly left the room. They were not hypno-slaves; despite the power even a family of hypnotists like the Westbrooks wielded it was far too much effort to keep everyone in their service hypnotically conditioned to obey. Thus, many of their servants’ loyalty was ensured by money—and fear of what might happen to them if they ever betrayed the family.

Drawing the ire of a true hypnotist could lead to an awful fate, and a powerful family of hypnotists even more so.

“Theodora, Father said to leave it in the safe until he arrived,” Lenore casually reminded her sister.

The younger Westbrook daughter was holding an antique sword that had hung in her grandfather’s study until he had passed away a decade earlier, admiring the intricate engraving on the blade. Alice and her husband Robert had doted on all three of their granddaughters, and Lenore had loved listening her grandfather’s stories sitting on his his lap and looking up at the sword on the wall.

The blade had a crest on the pommel that was the emblem of the Earl of Radnor. It was a now extinct Earldom that the Westbrooks were distantly related to, as Augustus Westbrook would proudly tell anyone who would listen.

“That won’t be for three days. I would like to see it now. Which book is it?” Theodora asked, undeterred.

Lenore sighed.

“It is A History of Great English Desserts,” Edward replied, mild amusement on his face.

Theodora chuckled at the title as she reached up and pulled on the volume he had named.

There was a slight hum, and the book shelf is trembled slightly as it slid aside to reveal a large safe that was the same height as Theodora.

“The combination?” she asked over her shoulder.

“Sixty-seven right, four left, forty-two right,” Edward said dutifully.

Theodora began to turn the dial.

“Theodora…,” Lenore said, setting the sword down.

Her sister ignored her.

“Edward, she shouldn’t do this,” Lenore said.

“It is not my place to question or thwart either of you, Mistress Lenore,” he replied.

“Lenore, Grandmother never let Father see it; she only hinted at its power. Once Father has it, he will try to put it to use, and we won’t have a chance to handle it until he dies,” Theodora said, finishing the combination and turning the handle.

The safe didn’t open.

Theodora cursed and started the combination over.

“Pardon me Mistress, but that is not entirely true,” Edward said politely.

“Excuse me?” Theodora asked as she continued to turn the dial.

“Mistress Alice left the The Queen’s Will to Mistress Lenore,” Edward replied carefully.

Lenore dropped the goblet she was examining to the carpet in surprise.

Theodora paused on the final number.

“What did you say?” she asked quietly.

Leaving the safe unopened, she turned slowly around.

Theodora’s face was like stone, her violet eyes boring into Edward.

“In your grandmothers’s will, she leaves The Queens Will to Mistress Lenore,” Edward replied calmly, matching her stare.

Theodora held his gaze a moment longer.

Then she smiled.

“Of course he did,” she said with disdain.

“Theodora, I don’t care about—,” Lenore began reasonably.

Theodora turned to face her sister, her expression angry and frustrated.

“Of course you do! Do not patronize or lie to me, dear sister. You are as much a hypnodomme as I am. You want the Will’s power and secrets for yourself,” she cut Lenore off angrily.

Her hand went to the chain of the pendant around her neck, the hypnotist equivalent of a gunslinger putting their hand on their pistol.

“You always assume that I am just like you, Theodora. Self-centered, power hungry and cold. If grandmother really left the Queen’s Will to me, I will share it with you,” Lenore said, more hurt than angry.

Her hand reflexively went to her own pendant’s chain.

Both sisters were stunned by the revelation that their grandmother had left her most prized possession to Lenore; they had both assumed that Queen’s Will would go to their father.

Theodora’s visage softened a bit; she loved her sister dearly even if she considered her to be her biggest rival.

She took a deep breath and lowered her hand.

“My apologies Lenore. You had no control over who grandmother left anything to,” Theodora said, her demeanor calm once more.

Lenore nodded and lowered her hand as well.

“Thank you, Theodora. I meant what I said; we will study it together if you like. I’m more worried about father’s reaction when he finds out. You know he plans to use it, to try and declare himself ruler of the Cleveland hypnotist community. He feels it is his birthright,” she replied with a sigh.

Theodora snorted.

“Father is powerful, but he is male, which is why grandmother left the Queen’s Will to her favorite granddaughter. Mother and I will handle Father. Now with your permission, shall we take a look at the The Queen’s Will, since it rightfully now belongs to you?” Theodora asked, flashing one of her rare smiles.

Lenore nodded, unable to keep from smiling back at her sister.

Theodora turned back to the safe and twisted the handle; it made a loud clank, and she pulled the door open.

Theodora gasped, her eyes widening in surprise.

The safe was empty.

“It isn’t here!” she hissed, turning to face Edward again.

Theodora’s angry expression had returned, with increased intensity.

The typically unflappable Edward looked shocked.

“Excuse me?” he asked quietly.

“The safe is empty! The Will is not here!” Theodora replied.

She walked swiftly over to where Edward stood. He was five-foot-nine; the hypnotist towered over him in her sky-high sandals.

“Where is it?” Theodora asked coolly, her voice full of menace.

Her violet eyes were intense as she stared down at him.

“I…I do not know. I had Emily take it when I brought it down from Mistress Alice’s suite and place it in the safe yesterday before the sale began,” Edward replied, obviously shaken.

“Who is Emily?” Lenore asked calmly before her sister could say anything further.

“She is one of my non-slave assistants. I hired her two weeks ago specifically to help with the sale and to assist with the transition of ownership of Emerald Pines to Theodora,” Edward answered.

He regained his composure and deferentially lowered his eyes.

“Is she here?” Theodora asked quietly.

She was clearly doing her best to remain calm.

“Yes, Mistress. I believe she is in your grandfather’s study, taking measurements so that the numbers will be available when you are choosing new furnishings,” Edward replied.

Theodora was silent a moment.

“Edward here is incapable of betraying us, so he didn’t take it…Lenore, would you please go deal with this Emily?” Theodora asked her sister, her eyes never leaving Edward.

“What would you like me to do?” Lenore asked, knowing the answer.

“Find out if she stole The Queen’s Will; she would be an utter fool to have done so and an even bigger one to still be here. Perhaps she is merely incompetent and misplaced it,” Theodora replied.

“Of course,” Lenore replied, inclining her head slightly before turning to leave.

“Oh and dear sister…?” Theodora called, shifting her purple-eyed gaze to regard her sister.

Lenore paused and turned back.

“Yes?” she asked.

“If she did steal from us, find out where the Will is and eliminate her. If she is simply a moron, then demote her,” Theodora said.

Lenore regarded her sister with a slight look of distaste at her instructions, then nodded and left the room.

“Edward, I sincerely hope that all you are guilty of is hiring a twit; an understandable mistake. If you misjudged this Emily so egregiously that she stole from us then I might have to rethink you being my chief of staff,” Theodora said, her eyes returning to Edward.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Theodora,” Edward said, the traditional and formal reply.

Theodora smiled; Edward couldn’t see it however, his eyes still on her lovely feet.

“Yes…it is,” she agreed haughtily.

Lenore walked down the hallway toward her grandfather’s study. She had removed her sandals and was moving in utter silence.

One of the many lessons her mother had taught her is that a hypnotist could channel their power better while barefoot; this was especially true when outside on grass or dirt, but it helped in any environment. It was a minor secret that provided a minor benefit, but the Westbrook family used any and every advantage they could get. Walking barefoot had the added benefit of aiding in being quiet, and she was much more comfortable barefoot than the average person.

Lenore moved with the grace of a hunting cat as she approached the door to the study. It was slightly ajar, so she paused before entering and peered inside.

She saw an attractive woman with short brown hair dressed in a grey pantsuit and conservative heels, busily measuring the dimensions of the room and recording the numbers on an iPad.

Lenore reached up and removed her yellow sapphire pendant. A skilled true hypnotist channelled hypnotic energy through a pendulum or other focus to increase the effectiveness of an induction, and many formed a bond with a specific item that they preferred to use.

The chain on Lenore’s pendant was long and she could use it while still around her neck in a pinch, but it was much easier to use it simply letting it dangle from her hand. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, gathering her power and focusing her mind. Taking another deep breath and letting it out slowly, Lenore relaxed and allowed all the tension in her body to drain away before opening her eyes and striding confidently into her grandmother’s now empty study.

“Hello. You must be Emily,” she said pleasantly.

Emily jumped, letting out a surprised yelp.

Turning around to face Lenore, she chuckled sheepishly.

“Oh my goodness, you startled me! I didn’t hear you come in ma’am,” Emily said.

“Mistress,” Lenore corrected calmly.

“I’m sorry?”

“I am Lenore Westbrook; my title is “Mistress” and you will address me as such,” Lenore replied with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh yes, of course. I apologize, Mistress Lenore. It is a pleasure to meet you,” Emily said respectfully.

She held out her hand.

Smiling, Lenore took it.

At the same time, she smoothly raised her left hand, letting her pendant drop so it dangled before Emily’s brown eyes.

It was an impressive bit of sleight-of-hand, the beautiful yellow gemstone seeming to appear almost as if by magic.

The sapphire’s many facets glittered in the room’s lights as Lenore immediately started it swinging gently back and forth.

Her hand didn’t so much as twitch, the pendant seemingly moving of its own volition.

“It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Emily. Now I want you to relax and watch the beautiful sapphire. Just follow it with your eyes…let it draw them to it as it swings back and forth…watch the sapphire and listen to the sound of my voice…,” Lenore began in a soothing monotone.

The hypnotist let the power inside her flow out down her arm and through the pendulum.

Emily gasped as she felt it radiating from the gem, riveting her eyes to it.

“Wait, what? I don’t…don’t understand,” she stammered as her eyes began to involuntarily follow the gem.

Lenore was still holding her hand; Emily tried to pull it away but he hypnotist held on firmly.

“That’s it, dear…just keep watching the lovely yellow gem swinging back and forth…see how the light trails after it…you cannot take your eyes off of it, you must continue to watch it swinging back and forth…listening to my voice and relaxing…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…with each swing of the sapphire back…and forth…relax…,” Lenore purred.

Her voice was gentle but firm, her words perfectly timed to the rhythm of the pendant’s swing.

Back and forth.

“M-Mistress Lenore I don’t, um this is not, not necess—,” Emily tried protest.

Her body began to tingle, a wave of relaxation washing over her.

Again she tried to pull her hand away, but Lenore’s grip was like iron and her own arm

felt weak.

“You are getting sleepy…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy…I am going to count back from “five” and when I say “one” you will fall deep asleep. Five…relaxing more and more…four…feeling very sleepy…three…my voice is now the only thing you can hear…two…you cannot stay awake…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…one…SLEEP!” Lenore said firmly.

Emily let out a soft whimper; her eyelids fluttered, then slammed shut and her head nodded forward.

Lenore watched as her subject swayed on her feet, ready to catch her if she fell.

Some subjects immediately collapsed, while others remained standing.

Emily stayed upright.

The hypnotist’s expression was neutral as she replaced her pendant around her neck.

Lenore regarded the young woman for a moment. She found Emily unremarkable; Lenore had hypnotized literally hundreds of people, and this young woman had succumbed to her hypnotism rather easily.

Now her fate was sealed; she had drawn Theodora’s ire, and those who did so rarely came through unscathed.

“Can you hear me, Emily?” Lenore asked quietly.

“Yes Mistress,” the woman murmured.

“Good. Listen to me very carefully. You are deep, deep asleep and nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. You are completely relaxed, feeling wonderful. The sound of my voice is very soothing; you simply want to continue to listen to it, becoming more and more relaxed with every word I speak…relaxing deeper and deeper, feeling all your worries, your fears and cares just draining away. Feeling so wonderful Emily…so relaxed…your free will is draining away as well…you will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts…you must obey me now Emily. You cannot resist my commands…you must obey me. Do you understand me?” Lenore said in a firm, powerful voice.

“Yes Mistress,” Emily said again.

She was now Lenore’s puppet, utterly helpless to resist her commands.

“Good girl. You cannot lie to me, you must tell me the truth. Did you steal The Queen’s Will or anything else from us?” Lenore asked.

“No Mistress,” Emily answered immediately.

“I see. Did you handle the Queen’s Will?” Lenore asked.

“Yes, Edward told me to put it in the safe,” Emily replied.

Lenore was thoughtful for a moment.

“Which safe did you put it in? The one in the library?” she eventually asked.

“No Mistress…I, um, it was, it was the one in the one in the great room,” Emily replied, her brow furrowing, as if recalling where she had put the box containing The Queen’s Will was difficult.

Lenore frowned. There was no safe in the great room…but her grandfather had had a small safe in his study, she recalled.

Her eyes went immediately to a cubby in the wall that his desk used to sit in front of.

An empty cubby.

The safe had been pulled from the wall and sold as part of the sale, she realized.

Lenore’s eyes went wide in sudden panic.

Emily placed the book in the wrong safe! she realized.

A safe that had likely been sold for a pittance to some bargain hunter.

“You moron!” Lenore said angrily.

Her cheeks flushed red as her thoughts began to whirl inside her head.

Theodora would be furious; her father as well.

Even worse, the Will was actually hers by right!

Lenore regarded Emily coldly, all manner of cruel and humiliating punishments coming to mind for the woman; she might be the kinder, more compassionate and easygoing of the three Westbrook sisters…but she was still a hypnodomme and humiliation was as much a part of the art of True Hypnotism as a proper induction.

Feeling her anger rising and threatening to override her common sense, Lenore gritted her teeth and took a deep breath, forcing herself to relax. She counted silently backward from ten, breathing deeply and relaxing more with each number and entering a light hypnotic state herself. She meditated silently for a moment, focusing her mind and giving herself suggestions for clarity, calm and concentration.

The “Three C’s” that her mother had taught her from a young age.

Her mind once more clear and her anger under control, Lenore brought herself out of her trance.

“You put it in a safe that was for sale?” She asked calmly.

“Yes Mistress,” Emily replied.

Lenore took another deep breath.

“Did you sell it?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Emily replied.

“Alright Emily, just take a nice deep breath and relax even deeper…let your mind drift back to the sale…see yourself there, selling the safe…whom did you sell it to? You can see it very clearly now…tell me what her name was and what she looked like,” Lenore prompted in a soothing voice.

Emily sighed and nodded.

“I sold it…to a woman…named…named Greta…Greta something…she was pretty, had pink hair,” the hypnotized woman said, her brow furrowing as she recalled the transaction.

Lenore sighed.

That is something at least, she thought sourly.

“Records were kept regarding what was sold and to whom, correct?” Lenore inquired.

“Yes Mistress. It would be in the ledger Mr. Whitfield kept during the sale,” Emily replied.

“I see. Well then, I believe we are done here. Emily, you will remove all of your clothes and follow me,” Lenore commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Emily agreed.

Lenore watched her subject undress dispassionately. She felt mild guilt and vague sympathy for the woman; she didn’t truly deserve her fate, but over the years since she’d become a true hypnotist Lenore had seen many people suffer much, much worse.

Emily was likely to permanently become a “menial” of the Westbrook family, the lowest tier of hypnotized slave, as punishment for her mistake.

Theodora had commanded it when she’d instructed Lenore to “demote” her. Protocol demanded that Lenore comply with her elder sister’s wishes.

The younger Westbrook sister was actually relieved; had Emily actually stolen from them, then Lenore likely would have been required to engineer the woman’s suicide.

At least as a menial she would be alive.

Lenore led Emily down the hall to the library; along the way she informed the naked hypnotized woman that she would obey Theodora just as she did Lenore.

“Please tell me you know where it is,” Theodora said immediately as her sister entered the room.

Lenore sighed, then explained what had happened to the Queen’s Will.

Theodora and Edward listened with stoic expressions.

“Tell me you have a record of who bought the safe, Edward. We need a last name,” Theodora said quietly.

Edward nodded.

“Of course I do,” he said.

He moved to a table and picked up a large leather ledger.

Theodora and Lenore watched as he opened the book and flipped through it.

“Ah, here it is. Emily sold the safe for two hundred dollars to a Greta Brewer,” Edward said.

“I don’t recognize the name,” Lenore said.

“We will need to track her down. I will get our people on it,” Theodora said, taking her phone from her purse and dialing.

“We should be able to find the actual transaction on camera, hopefully find out what this Greta looks like,” Edward offered.

Theodora was busy instructing one of family’s servants to start trying to find information on anyone named Greta Brewer in Ohio.

“Good idea, let’s do that,” Lenore agreed.

Edward led the her down a hallway to the house’s currently empty security office. Lenore watched while Edward opened the files from the day of the sales, setting them to play at high speed.

“Oh shit,” Lenore said.

“That is not good,” Edward said at the same time.

He froze the image on the screen.

It showed a woman with bright pink hair purchasing the safe from Emily.

From the angle currently on the screen, both Lenore and Edward could clearly see the woman’s face.

A face they both recognized.

“Is that…?” Edward started to ask.

“Dayleen in a wig,” Lenore said with nod and a sigh.

“Your younger sister appears to have absconded with The Queen’s Will,” Edward said sourly.

“It appears so; she probably hypnotized Emily into putting it into the wrong safe,” Lenore said thoughtfully.

“Perhaps. Let me go back further in the footage,” Edward said.

Lenore waited patiently while Edward checked the various camera feeds from earlier in the day.

“There she is; this is a few hours before the sale began,” he said after a few minutes of searching.

Lenore watched as he played back the recording.

They saw Dayleen in her pink wig, getting Emily’s attention as she walked down a hallway.

Dayleen began to speak, and after a couple of minutes Emily’s shoulders visibly slumped.

She was hypnotized.

Lenore was impressed by her sister’s conversational induction.

Dayleen looked around with a smirk on her face as she spoked to Emily, obviously giving her some post-hypnotic suggestions.

When she was finished, Dayleen snapped her fingers and walked away.

Emily stood still for a moment, then looked around in confusion before shrugging slightly and going about her business.

“According to the time stamp, that was just after I told Emily I would be bringing an important heirloom down from your grandmother’s private suite for her to lock up in the safe. Dayleen must have overheard me. She was always a sneaky one,” Edward said ruefully.

“That sounds like her; she is the only one of us that has mastered the hypnotic invisibility aura, and she would know how to sneak into the house for certain; she was always playing hide-and-seek with Grandfather,” Lenore agreed.

She couldn’t help chuckling softly; she’d always liked Dayleen well enough, and she admired her younger sister’s bravado and cleverness. She had also been a welcome ally against Theodora’s bullying.

Lenore and Edward watched some more of the recording, and sure enough Edward met Emily at the bottom of a staircase and handed her an ornate wooden box.

After Edward walked away, Emily took two steps in the direction of the library; then she stiffened and turned around and walked in the opposite direction with a dazed expression her face.

“I am terribly sorry Mistress Lenore, this is my fault. I should have locked up the heirloom myself. I should be punished,” Edward said, mortified.

“Forget it, Edward. Dayleen is a great hypnotist; she could have been standing three feet away from you when you spoke to Emily and you would not have know she was there. Who knows how long she was lurking around, using her Invisibility Aura. If that opportunity had not arisen, she would have come up with another way; Dayleen is stubborn, resourceful and clever. She knew Grandmother kept the Queen’s Will in her bedroom, and she is smart enough to know it would likely get moved before the sale began,” Lenore said with a shrug.

She patted Edward comfortingly on the arm.

“Thank you for that, Mistress Lenore. Still, there was security on duty in here that entire day; I don’t understand why they didn’t at least alert me to her presence. She would not be invisible on camera,” Edward lamented.

Lenore was thoughtful.

“Likely because Dayleen paid them a visit in here first; they are family security, remember? They are programmed to obey her, just like Theo and myself. She probably put them to sleep or simply told them to ignore her presence on the cameras. Dayleen likes to fly by the seat of her pants, but she isn’t dumb,” she said.

Edward sighed.

“It appears she also has great ambitions, ones that could be harmful not only to her but to the entire Westbrook family,” he said.

“Indeed it does; just like Theo and Father,” Lenore agreed sourly.

Like many hypnotist families, the Westbrooks were nothing if not interested in gaining more power.

“Lord Augustus will be furious,” Edward said stoically.

Lenore sighed again.

“Yes, he will. So will Theodora. Dayleen is crazy if she thinks she can become Queen,” she said.

Edward nodded in agreement.

The Queen’s Will grants enormous power if you can bond with it; Mistress Alice never allowed your father to try, partially because no male had ever claimed it. In fact, to my knowledge the Will has not been used since the Westbrooks were…,” Edward began, searching for the right word.

“Driven out? It is okay Edward; I was nine, I know what happened. Grandmother and Grandfather pushed the rest of the community too far. It is in the past, and it was not you or my doing,” Lenore said.

“In any case, I hope Dayleen cannot use it. Otherwise the past may come back to haunt your family,” Edward said.

He looked uncomfortable, obviously recalling the past unpleasantness.

“She doesn’t have to use it to cause a disaster; she can sell it, or give it away, to gain favor with some faction or other; from what we have heard, Arthur Winston is trying to gain a foothold in Cleveland. The city is about to become a battleground of hypnotists vying for power, and none of them are overly fond of The Westbrooks. Dayleen could get herself hurt or killed,” Lenore said, frowning.

She fell silent, lost in thought.

Edward stood patiently, awaiting Lenore’s orders.

“We cannot tell Father or Theodora. I will to go to Cleveland, find Dayleen and get the Queen’s Will back before she gets herself into something she can’t get out of,” Lenore finally said.

“In that case, you will need to hypnotize me and erase my knowledge of any of this; I cannot lie to Mistress Theodora or your father about Dayleen’s involvement, even for you,” Edward said.

“You are okay with that?” Lenore asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am. I like Dayleen, and I do not believe Lord Augustus nor Mistress Theodora will be merciful to her. If you wipe my memory, I cannot lie nor can I help them get to her before you do,” Edward replied without hesitation.

Lenore nodded appreciatively.

“You are a wonderful man and excellent servant,” she said kindly.

Edward smiled.

“Thank you, Mistress. That is very kind of you to say. I know you are a very capable woman, but I do worry about your safety if you do this. Please promise me you will be careful,” he said seriously.

“I promise, Edward. Thank you for this,” Lenore replied gratefully.

The Thrall smiled.

“It is my duty and my pleasure to assist you, Mistress Lenore,” Edward said.

Lenore took a deep breath.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“I am,” Edward replied stoically.

Lenore slipped off her pendant and held it up, swinging it back and forth in front of his eyes.

“Watch the sapphire and listen to my voice…,” the hypnotist began in a soothing monotone.

Fifteen minutes later, Lenore and Edward rejoined Theodora in the Library.

The elder Westbrook Sister was just getting off her phone.

“Well?” she asked impatiently.

The hapless Emily was on her hands and knees, licking Theodora’s sexy feet and sandals.

“The video is inconclusive, Mistress. Emily indeed put the Queen’s Will into the wrong safe. The safe was then purchased by a woman of average height, wearing sunglasses and a ball cap, jeans and a simple long-sleeved top,” Edward replied.

He had no memory of seeing Dayleen Westbrook on the security cameras.

“Damn it. Well, our people have already found two Greta Brewers in Cleveland. I plan to pay them both a visit immediately,” Theodora replied.

Lenore kept her expression neutral.

Dayleen had been smart enough to use the name of real Cleveland residents.

It was almost a guarantee that at least one of the real Greta Brewers would be harshly dominated and humiliated by Theodora. It would not matter that they had not robbed The Westbrooks; Theodora would mercilessly vent her wrath on what in her mind amounted to a peasant.

“This woman likely doesn’t know what she has,” Lenore said carefully.

Theodora snorted.

“Irrelevant. She has something that belongs to us, to you, sister. She will be punished,” Theodora said imperiously.

Lenore nodded.

“Agreed. Shall we split up to speed things along? I’ll take one Greta and you the other?” she asked.

Theodora nodded.

“Exactly what I was thinking, Lenore. You should be getting a dossier on one of them in your email shortly,” Theodora replied.

“Alright. I suppose I had better get ready to head back to the city as soon as possible,” Lenore said.

“I have already instructed Christopher to get your car ready,” Theodora said with a nod, referring to a slave dedicated to serving Lenore.

“Thank you, sister. I would like to take that one as well, unless you want her,” Lenore said, looking down at Emily.

Theodora laughed.

“No, she is a terrible foot-slave. She is attractive enough, though. Are you going to use her to relieve some tension during the drive?” she asked her sister slyly.

Lenore nodded.

Both women were bisexual, but Lenore leaned much more toward female lovers.

“Why not put her to good use? She is clearly too stupid to work for us as a free-will,” she replied coldly.

Theodora smirked slightly in approval of her sister’s apparent ruthlessness.

Lenore was in fact trying to make sure that the whip-smart Theodora did not give Emily any extra thought; she didn’t want her sister deciding to hypnotically interrogate Emily, and she was also hoping that Theodora would not decide she wanted to see the video footage herself before the left the estate.

“Very well then. I have a few more things to take care of here, and then I will be leaving as well. Please call me when you have dealt with the peasant Greta whatever-her-name-is,” she said.

“Of course, Theo,” Lenore said with a smile.

Theodora frowned.

She disliked being called “Theo”, and Lenore was the only person she would even tolerate it from.

“Do be careful, Lenore. Cleveland is a dangerous city for hypnotists right now, and doubly so for an unprepared Westbrook. A full security team will be following you, of course,” Theodora said, genuine concern in her voice.

“I will, thank you. You be careful too,” Lenore said.

She moved to embrace her sister, also something only she could get away with.

Saying Theodora was not a hugger was putting it mildly.

Lenore said a polite good-bye to Edward, then turned toward the door.

“Alright, come along Emily. Don’t get up; crawl behind me,” Lenore said over her shoulder as she was walking from the room.

Emily scrambled after her.

Twenty minutes later, Lenore was sitting in the back of a luxurious Rolls Royce being driven by her Principal Slave, a handsome man of twenty-eight named Christopher.

Behind the car was a nondescript grey van containing five heavily armed, well-trained security guards, hypnotically brainwashed to protect and obey the Westbrooks at all times.

Lenore sighed.

She had a lot of thinking to do during the ride, but first she needed to relieve some tension, just as her sister had suggested.

The naked Emily knelt silently before her in the vehicle’s spacious passenger area.

“Emily, you will eat me,” Lenore commanded unceremoniously.

She hiked up her dress and leaned back in her seat.

“Yes Mistress,” Emily said, moving to obey.

Lenore closed her eyes and began to moan softly as the hypno-slave began to lick at her wet pussy.

Emily’s efforts were awkward and clumsy, but also effective; it did not take Lenore long to orgasm.

The hypnotist allowed Emily to continue to lick and suck at her clit until she hard cum a second time, much harder.

“Mmmmm…stop now…mmm…that was…passable,” Lenore said, breathing heavily.

Emily obeyed, reassuming her kneeling position and awaiting further commands.

As she recovered and straightened her dress, Lenore found herself missing Zoe and Meg, two members of her private stable of slaves; gorgeous young women, their only purpose in life was to serve Lenore’s sexual desires. They were highly skilled, perfectly trained and utterly devoted to pleasing their owner. Zoe and Meg were currently at Lenore’s personal residence outside of Pittsburgh. They lived in luxury, their every need tended by lesser slaves; when not pleasuring Lenore, Zoe and Meg spent their time exercising, hiking, painting, dancing, relaxing by the pool, and learning new pleasuring techniques which they practiced extensively on one another.

Emily was a poor proxy, but had gotten the job done.

“Emily, you will curl up on the floor and fall deep asleep. You will not awaken until I tell you to,” Lenore suggested firmly.

Emily was asleep less than a minute later.

The hypnotist spent the rest of the drive thinking about how to proceed; several times she almost called Dayleen, but each time decided against it.

“Better if she doesn’t know I’m coming,” Lenore muttered after putting her phone down a third time without dialing.

Lenore was sure Dayleen had a plan for the heirloom; she was likely working with at least one other hypnotist, possibly a group.

She had to get to her sister and recover The Queen’s Will as quickly as possible; if and when Theodora found out Dayleen had taken it, not to mention their father, all hell would break loose.

Lenore feared for Dayleen’s safety from more than just rival or e; her father and older sister demanded loyalty and fealty above all else, and would view Dayleen’s actions as a grave betrayal.

Her punishment would likely be severe, and unpleasant.

Lenore also feared It would be even worse if someone outside the family got their hands on the Will. She knew it was a distinct possibility that a powerful enough hypnotist could convince the entire Ohio hypnotist community to accept them as sovereign if they possessed The Queen’s Will. It could also give them inroads into the largely unsettled Pittsburgh True Hypnotism community that Lenore herself had been eyeing.

Many hypnotists would do anything to acquire it.

Lenore sighed again.

“Take me directly to Dayleen’s club,” she commanded Christopher as the car entered the outskirts of Cleveland.

“Yes Mistress,” the driver replied immediately.

Lenore turned her attention the unconscious Emily.

She had no desire to keep the young woman.

“Emily, listen carefully; when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and get out of my car. When you close the door behind you, you will awaken from your trance. You will have no memory of Emerald Pines or anyone you met there. All you memories of me, my family, and our servants and employees, or being hypnotized. Anything you saw or did there or in this car will vanish from your mind. It will be very easy to completely forget you were ever at Emerald Pines and anyone you met there. Those memories will instantly disappear forever. You will have never heard of Emerald Pines or the Westbrook family. Do you understand, Emily?” Lenore said firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” the hypnotized woman murmured.

“Christopher, pull over here,” Lenore instructed.

“Yes Mistress,” the driver said.

He immediately parked the car at a fairly busy corner close to Cleveland’s downtown area.

The van transporting Lenore’s security team stopped behind the Rolls Royce.

Lenore snapped her fingers loudly.

Emily’s eyes fluttered open, and she immediately moved to exit the vehicle.

The naked woman closed the car’s door behind her.

Then she came out her trance.

Emily blinked and looked around, utterly confused to suddenly find herself standing near downtown Cleveland. She simultaneously felt a cool breeze on her body, and noticed passing pedestrians staring at her, their expressions ranging from delight to surprise.

As the Rolls Royce and van pulled away, Emily realized she was completely naked.

Lenore could faintly hear Emily’s shriek of dismay as the Rolls Royce merged back into traffic.

“You got off easy, Emily. You are lucky I’m not Theodora, ” Lenore said dryly.

Most people who crossed the Westbrooks suffered far worse than a little public nudity.

While Lenore enjoyed dominating and humiliating her victims, she was far less cruel and sadistic than her sister.

Her thoughts strayed to her little sister Dayleen, and the danger she was in.

Theodora was an artist when it came to hypnotically tormenting her victims.

Lenore would never admit it, but she sometimes enjoyed watching her sister punish those who displeased her; Theodora’s unapologetically harsh domination gave Lenore a strangely erotic thrill, and she occasionally wished she was as ruthless as her sister.

This was not one of those times.

She had no desire to see Dayleen on the receiving end of Theodora’s wrath, and she knew the eldest Westbrook sister would not hesitate to punish their younger sister like any of her other victims.

Perhaps even worse.

“Christopher, you will drive faster,” Lenore commanded.

Her hand strayed to her yellow sapphire; she often rubbed the gem when she was nervous or impatient.

“Yes Mistress Lenore,” her principal slave said, pressing the accelerator.

Lenore sighed heavily for what would not be the last time that day. It began to rain as the Rolls Royce’s speed increased.