The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sky City Eight

Synopsis: Akira lives in Sky City Eight, one of nine massive structures tethered above an area of the Earth.

Below them are the Remainders—those who survived the great wars. They serve the Cities.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older.

In the time of history the place was once called Buenos Aires. It contains now, in the year 140AF, over 15,000,000 Remainders… all eking out their livelihoods below the giant shadow of Sky City Eight.

Akira Wilkins Gaborone was eighteen. A city-dweller. A young man born to privilege and power.

Akira stretched out in his bed. “Good morning, honey” Valentina smiled as she glided into the room.

“Good morning, mom”

“Happy birthday” she smiled as she went to him and lent over him, her breasts brushing against his bare chest.

Valentina wore a very long silk robe… light pink. It was open at the front revealing her splendid nakedness. It was the way Mateo, Akira’s father liked her to be…

“Did you speak to your father about getting yourself a companion? Valentina asked as she went over to the large windows.

Their house sat on the edge of the sky city and from Akira’s room you could see out to the lands stretching far below.

“Yeah, mom,” he said sitting up… “But… do I really need one?”

“Yes, of course, silly!” she laughed turning back to him “You are born to rule… you need a slave of your own…”

“One that… I could marry?” he grinned.

Valentina gave him a wry smile. She had been a slave. She had been captured from the surface below and brought to the city, conditioned into a slave she was sold to Mateo. After serving him for five years he decided to marry her.

She still had the totally black eyes of the souless slave, and the control chip at the base of her skull.

She glided back over to him. “Your father insists,” she said.

He smiled weakly.

The matter was resolved.

“Oh, don’t be so glum,” she smiled and leant down again to kiss him “Having a slave is a good thing…,”

“If you say so…”

“You’ll enjoy her…”

“Or him…?”

“Her” she smiled.

“Yeah, okay,” he said

“Shall I send Emma in to suck your cock?” she asked

“Yeah… okay,” he said again.

She glided out of the room, happy for him.

Moments later one of the slaves came in.

“Your mother said you wanted fellatio, young Master?”

“Yeah… I guess…,” he shrugged.

Emma took great joy in playing with her young Master’s cock. She occasionally gazed up into his face to gauge whether what she was doing at that moment with her tongue met with his approval.

He looked down into her totally black eyes and was almost lost in them. Her eyes indicated she was a slave… her mind wiped and reprogrammed.

“Mmm-mm-mmm-mmmm,” she began moaning as he came in her mouth.

She swallowed the lot, and then licked his cock to clean it.

She soon stood, almost at attention… waiting to see what more he might ask her.

“Thank you, Master” she smiled “For granting me the privilege of sucking your cock…”

“You’re welcome”

“It was delicious”, she said as she wiped her chin.

“Tell me slave…. when did my dad buy you?”

“It was fifteen months ago, young Master”

“And… um… when were you.. ah…?”

“Conditioned?”

“Um…. yes?”

“Your father, the Master, bought me on commission.”

“Commission?”

“Yes, young Master,” she smiled.

“Um… what’s that?”

“It means he had me captured and conditioned on purpose…”

“Really?” Akira gasped “Does that mean he… um… like knew you?”

“Knew me, young Master?”

“Like uh… before…?”

“Yes, young Master. He did. He had … well.. I don’t like to talk about it…” she said

“Where?”

“It’s not correct procedure to discuss anything before I was enslaved young Master… will all due respects… I… I had no life before I was re-purposed…”

“I’m sorry…,” he said.

“That’s okay, young Master” she smiled.

But indeed.. the Master, Mateo had seen her and had her kidnapped, taken away and conditioned into slavery…

* * *

A terrible accident that devastated Akira—the tragic loss of his mom and dad

He was nearly going to take his own… but.. his slaves got him out of it… and a visit by a friend.

He was now, a month later venturing out of the house for the first time… to visit his friend.

Akira went to visit his friend Arturo. Arturo Cavendish Dupont was, as Akira, a young Master in a luxurious house, only his was nearer the centre of the Sky City.

Arturo lived with his mom Linda, and dad Ivan.

One of Arturo’s slaves welcomed Akira in. “The young Master is upstairs…,” she bowed. Akira almost got a boner looking at her… Arturo’s slaves all wore skimpy outfits.

Akira was a familiar guest and knew he was welcome upstairs in Arturo’s bedroom. The friends had spent much time there before.

It did however surprise him to find Arturo in bed with Linda. Linda was crying out in joy “Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!”

“Oh, mommy!” Arturo gasped as he lay there with his mom lying on him, her hips slowly grinding against his cock.

Akira gasped in amazement. Linda heard him and turned… her black eyes—those of a slave… she smiled! She turned and kissed her son.

“Mommy!” he gasped “I’m gonna come…”

“Yes, baby!” she whimpered “Come for mommy! Come in mommy’s cunt!”

She sat up and cried out in orgasm as he began shooting his load into her.

“Yes! Yes! Yesssss!” she cried as he emptied out into her….

Akira watched, and was aroused… you had to be… Linda was still hot…

She slid slowly off of her son and began sucking his cock.

He sat up to pat her head when he saw Akira standing at the doorway.

“Akira!” he gasped.

Akira backed away..

“No… come back…!” Arturo urged… yes, he was shocked that Akira had seen him fuck his mother… but… he wasn’t ashamed of it…

Akira poked his head around the corner.

“Come in! Come in!” he urged. “That will be all, mom” he said.

“You were wonderful, Son,” Linda sighed. She felt between her legs and scooped up some come that oozed from her glistening pink snatch.

She got off him languidly and glided over to the doorway. She had a huge smile on her face as she passed Akira.

“He’s so wonderful…,” she whimpered as she walked.

Arturo quickly dressed.

Akira walked in and sat down on a chair by his friend’s desk.

“Wow!” he gasped.

“What do you think?” Arturo asked…

“You… you fuck your mom?”

“Yeah… since I found the key…”

“The key?”

“The key code…,” Arturo smiled “I found it, and added in a sub-routine to her conditioning… and so she and I….well… you saw…”

“And your dad?”

“Oh, he doesn’t know!” Arturo gasped. “You… you won’t tell him?”

“No… of course not…”

“Cool,” Arturo said. “She’s had to go back onto birth control now…” he added “I don’t want to get her pregnant…”

“No… that would be….um…?”

“My dad would find out… for sure!” Arturo said… and it was clear to Akira that was his main concern.

“So your dad doesn’t get her.. um…”

“He only fucks her ass…,” Arturo laughed.

“Really?”

“Yeah… that’s what she tells me… He’s not humped her properly for five years…”

“Wow…”

Akira liked his friend. They were both part of the elite… Arturo was still, like Akira something of an outsider… not least because his mom was a slave also.

Arturo’s dad fell for his slave and married her—he had to get a special dispensation. She had to remain enslaved.. that was a condition. And because of that she and by extension the Dupont family… were something like social pariahs. Only Akira, having also a slave-turned-mom, seemed to get close to him

The only difference was Akira never fucked his own mom. Arturo’s actions took him by surprise. That was something a little too ‘way out there’.

But Akira always liked him.

“So your dad doesn’t know…?” Akira asked.

“No… and he’s not going to…”

“I thought you had your own sex slaves…”

“I do… four of them…”

“Four!” Akira gasped “Fuck…. I’ve only got one…”

“I… well… my father decided to… anyway… what’s the matter with that?” he turned defensive.

“Nothing, pal….,” Akira shrugged.

“Hey…,” Arturo said “I’ve got a code key for another… if you want to pick up a bitch…”

“Pick up one?”

“Yeah… just go over to Central and they have about twelve newbies they’ve just harvested from the surface…”

“How do you know?”

“I know!” Arturo smiled…

“No… I…,”

“Go on, it’s my treat…”

“You want to give me a whole new slave?”

“Yeah…”

“But…”

“I… I don’t mind…”

“Look … I…,” Akira faltered.

“Here…,” Arturo said grabbing a small credit-card sized rectangle and slapping it into Akira’s palm.

“It expires in two days so if you don’t pick up a slave now… it’ll be too late to use it…”

Akira looked at the card.

“You could at least just go over and check out the merchandise…,” Arturo added.

“Okay… I’ll go…,” Akira said.

“When?”

“You’re being pushy…”

“When?”

“Um… I’ll go this afternoon…”

“Good…,” Arturo smiled.

Just then Linda returned, now dressed “Honey?”

“Yeah, mommy?”

“You thirsty?”

“Um… maybe later…”

“Yes, honey,” she smiled and left.

“What was all that about?” Akira asked.

“She wants to breastfeed me…”

“Breastfeed you…?” Akira gulped “You mean.. her milk…”

“That’s what comes from women’s boobies….,” Arturo said.

“Fuck… but… I thought…”

“Dad’s the one who made her lactate…,” Arturo said “I only found out when mommy and I started doing it…”

“Oh, wow…”

“Yeah… so it’s not like he’d notice that either…”

“You’ve got it covered…”

“Yeah… the only thing is I don’t fuck her in the ass”

“You don’t?”

“Well… I did a couple of times… but she has to clean it out before we do it… and one day dad came home early and went to fuck her there… and she was already clean…and well… he wanted to know…”

“What did you do?”

“I made up a story that mom had been farting a lot and I ordered her to go clean out her poop chute”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah”

“And… that worked?”

“Yeah… I guess… dad’s none the wiser…”

“You were lucky, I guess…”

“Yeah… so it works out well… dad takes her up the bum… and I fuck her pussy…”

“I see…”

“Pussy feels better anyway…,” Arturo smiled.

“Does it?”

“You’ve fucked pussy…”

“Yeah, of course…,” Akira said “But… I’ve just not you know… done it like you have… to make that kind of comparison…”

“Yeah… well…if ever I want ass… I just take one of my sex slaves…”

“Cool…,”

* * *

Anne held to her mother tightly. Rita tried to assure her crying daughter that everything was going to be alright…

The Collectors had stolen the mother and daughter right out of church….and no one had dared stop them. Father Miguel had only urged his parish to keep calm… and then he personally took the bad news to Henry that his wife and teen daughter had been taken.

Rita held her trembling daughter to her naked body. There were four other women there. They’d all been stayed with an organ agent that dissolved all their clothes. One woman (Rita never caught her name) even found the agent made her tattoo begin to vanish. It got into the pores of her skin and dissolved the pigment right there in her epidermis….

“Shhh,” Rita cooed as she rocked Anne back and forth. She loved her daughter and even the feel of the warmth of her daughter’s pee on her didn’t diminish the love she felt.

Anne had pissed herself in fright.

In all her nineteen years, Anne had never experienced anything this terrifying. They’d been running a small market stall (Anne wasn’t allowed to go to school… no one on the surface was but she went to a secret weekend school to learn to “read, write and cypher”).

After the market was closed for the day they went across the plaza to the ruins of the great cathedral… but still defiantly used as a place of worship.

They had been kidnapped right there… practically right off the street… by Collectors… and no one had done anything to help.

Akira sat in a large chair with a small helmet on his head… he was told to think of what he wanted most in a slave, and they would make an assessment and find him the best one…

A Slaver sat in another room reading the data from their client. She watched the monitors impassively… her eyes… totally black showed she was a slave herself. She had a task to perform and she simply did so. There was never any doubt she would obey. That’s what gave her life meaning… obedience.

One one monitor she saw a recent group of women captives… including Anne, Rita, and others.

A light blinked. There was a match with one Julie Right-Wong… a client in similar fashion to the process Akira was now undertaking had given what he wanted in a woman… and Julie was a match…

Anne almost jumped out of her skin in fight as the cell door opened. A uniformed woman came in holding a small gun-like device and a scanner. She held the scanner out and a small light emitted and ran over Julie, Rita, Anne, and the others.

She paused and turned back to Julie. She raised the gun and fired, shooting the naked woman in the thigh.

Julie yelped in pain.

Then they all watched as a dye-like blackness seeped out under her skin from the wound, following the blood supply.

“What happened?” she cried.

She didn’t know it but millions of nano-bots were now coursing through her blood, and replicating at the same time to soon be billions of nano-bots… infecting her whole body… at a cellular level.

“Please… help me!” she cried reaching out to another woman… but… what could she do? What could any of them do?

Suddenly Julie went stiff as a board. Then her whole body spasmed. Suddenly she opened her eyes.. now totally black.

She seemed calm

“Come with me to processing,” the assailant said to her.

“I obey” she said in a monotone and rose up off the floor and followed the uniformed woman way to be programmed.

From injection to compliance had taken less than two minutes.

“My God, mommy!” Anne cried “This… this is going to happen to us…!”

“I… I won’t let it happen!” Rita said with some misplaced bluster.

Meanwhile Akira was done with his bit. He had a conscious picture of what he would get… but it was his unconscious self that had painted somewhat a different picture.

They knew him better than he knew himself.

Rita felt a sharp sting and she yelped as the dart pierced her skin.

“Oh, God….. Nooooo!” she cried as she realised what had happened.

“Mommy?” Anne asked..

Then she saw the blackness oozing up through her mom’s body.

“No, mommy! Noooo!”

“I…. oh, God!” Rita cried.

“Please… somebody help us!” Anne screamed.

Rita suddenly went stiff. Then her whole body spasmed.

She opened her eyes.

Anne screamed as she saw the blackness of her mom’s eyes.

“Come with me to processing,” the assailant said to her.

“I obey” she said in a monotone and rose up off the floor and followed the uniformed woman way to be programmed, despite Anne trying to hold onto her.

Rita was taken to a coffin-like booth. “Get in…,” the technical said.

“I obey,” Rita continued in a monotone… and then the programming happened.

Akira was waiting in a pleasantly decoded room when in walked a naked woman, in her forties.

“Baby”, she smiled and went to him.

“Who…? Who are you?” he gasped.

“It’s me… your mommy!” she said as she embraced him

“What?”

“Oh, baby… I want you so bad…”

“What?”

“I want my baby to be inside me again…,” she kissed him slobberingly.

“What’s going on here?

A voice came over an unseen speaker.

“Sir, this is Rita, your new slave…”

“My new slave… but… I…. I wanted someone younger”

“Our reading of you said you deeply desire a replacement for your mother… so Rita has been programmed to be your mother… your sex-slave mom…”

Akira looked at Rita

“Yes, baby!” she nodded and smiled “I am your sex-slave mom!” She hugged him “Oh, I love my baby boy” she laughed “Mommy wants to fuck you so bad…”

“But…”

“She’s yours to take home now…” the voice said. “You can make a few modifications if you wish.. we’ll send you the kit tomorrow after you’ve tried her out tonight…”

“Modifications?”

“Yes…,” Rita said “..you can change my name, if you want baby?” Rita smiled “I’ll be whoever you want me to be… you’re my Master and I love you so much…”

He looked at her… she was indeed attractive.

“Does baby want to fuck mommy?” she purred.

“You are really beautiful…” he admitted.

“Thank you,” she blushed. She was so happy to please him..

“But… you’re not my real mom…”

“I will be…,” she whimpered.

“What?”

“The nano-bots are changing my DNA… I… eventually…” she began

“She’ll look more and more like your mom…,” the voice said “She’ll be just like the real thing…”

“This is… so weird…”

“Let me do this for you…,” she said as she got down on her knees. She took his cock out. He was shocked… but let her do it…

She murmured with delight as she took his hardening cock into her mouth… clearly she enjoyed sucking him off…

Their love-making was intense… it was like ‘coming home, sliding his cock into her tight pussy…

Rita soon answered to the name of Valentina… and about a week later as Akira fucked her he realised just how much she now really did look like his mom… and in a way she was his mom.. albeit genetically modified to be like Valentina.

As she lay under him coming as his cock fed her his come, Akira was glad he had taken his friend’s gift

Postscript

Anne cried for the ‘loss’ of her mom. But soon she was programmed and sent tp another place as a sex slave… and she never thought of her mom ever again… Even when they passed by each other in the shopping mall one day (fifteen months later) it never registered in her mom’s mind either (Anne wouldn’t have recognised her mom due to the changes anyway).

The End