The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave-Witch

Synopsis: Obi is a witch but is captured by slavers. Can she escape and wreck havoc?

The Cartagena was a reeking crowded mess; a slave ship. Three-hundred and Forty souls crammed into its bowels.

Only a day out of Porto-Novo, west Africa and the Cartagena was a foul mess

Obi was there, chained to her bunk… she shared it with three other women.

Bayo lay there still, panting. Obi sucked on the woman’s neck, her fangs digging into sweaty greasy flesh to the coppery nectar below.

Ama and Ebele watched in horror, helpless.

Bayo gasped and her body trembled. The two other women realised Bayo was orgasming. They were perhaps even more horrified.

Obi grunted with delight as she fed.

She bore a huge wound on her head, from a series of truncheon blows. She’d been carried on unconscious

Now as she fed the wound healed over even as the women watched

Suddenly Obi released Bayo. “Ahhh” she gasped. Her fangs withdrew into her jaw, to appear as slightly pronounced incisors.

Bayo mumbled something. None of the women understood each other. Ebele, for example was Igbo. Bayo was Ashanti.

The slavers mixed people up to make it harder for them to work together to cause ‘mischief’.

Bayo reached out and touched Obi’s hand gently. The two other women looked at each other. It was clear that despite being assaulted Bayo was entranced; she displayed affection to her attacker.

Ebele made repeated gestures with her hands and mumbled an incantation against evil

Obi laughed at it.

Obi grabbed the chain around her ankle and snapped the metal as if it were dried wood.

She slid out of her bunk

There was some consternation from other slaves.

She was unsteady on her feet. She was not used to being on water.

She looked at a man, his name was Kwame. He was tall, muscular, proud.

She said something he did not understand. But, his cock grew hard. She smiled and climbed onto his sweaty black body.

A man next to Kwame, who was chained to him screeched something. She hit him with the back of her hand. His neck snapped

There were hollers of fear rising

She mounted Kwame. She took him into her sex and she rutted on him. He gasped with delight as her vagina seemed to grab his shaft with the dexterity of a hand

She rode him even as the hatch opened and a man speaking a mix of French and Spanish entered with a drawn pistol and a whip to investigate the commotion

Obi gasped with delight as she fucked him, and then as he came his whole body seemed to implode

She screeched her delight, and his whole body seemed to deflate

She slid off of him, her belly swollen with him, she looked like she was seven months pregnant

“What’s going on here?” the man asked as he pushed his way through, beating people back with the hard handle of his whip. “Out of my way”

Obi stood there, sleek, sexy, and she pushed up on her bulging stomach till it resumed its normal shape.

“What are you doing?” he said when he saw Obi “How did you get out?”

She stared into his eyes. He trembled and a small wee escaped his tiny cock. “I…” he began

She spoke. His eyes seemed to roll up into the back of his head. His eyes now appeared totally white.

She spoke again and he turned and lead her back to the hatch.

The sudden rush of sunlight stunned her for a moment as she climbed out of the filth and stench.

One man was at the wheel. He was dressed in what appeared to her to be rags. A more well-to-do man with a trimmed moustache stood just behind him sipping from a tea-cup

“What is this?” he asked as Obi and her companion emerged from the boat’s bowels.

“Manuel?” the captain asked, insisting on an answer

Obi approached the captain. He drew his pistol.

She gazed into his eyes. His hand bent at the elbow. He watched as the end of the barrel pointed back towards him. His arm moved against his wishes, pointing the gun back towards himself. There was a flash.

He fell down dead. She gazed at the helmsman. His head shook and in an instant his eyes rolled back into his head. He stood their his eyes white.

A man, a senior officer came rushing up from the stern. Manuel turned, aimed his pistol and fired.

Through a combination of ‘culling’ and conquering Obi soon had the whole ship under her control.

She ordered her companions be brought up on deck.

Bayo, Ama, and Ebele were brought up on deck. Bayo was weak, drained.

They were washed with the emptying of buckets of sea-water over them. Their naked bodies shivered from the inundation of cool water.

Obi went through a small door to the captain’s quarters. Manuel, and another sailor Pierre followed her.

They stood at attention like stone soldiers

“Where are we heading?” Obi asked

“Cuba” Pierre said

“I want you to turn this boat around and take me home”

“At once” he said, he turned and left to tell the helmsman of a new course to go

Obi looked over the chart laid out. It meant nothing to her. She had absorbed Kwame’s body and soul. She had his memories and skills. She needed those of one of the sailors in order to understand this… but if she drained a sailor she’d have one less to help her return to her homeland.

“Do you understand these charts?”

“Yes, mistress” Manuel said

“You will do” she smiled

She took his hand and lead him to the captain’s bed. Unlike the rest of the crew there was an actual bed, not just hammocks.

“Take off those clothes” she said

“Yes, Mistress” he said

As he did the three women were brought in. “You stay there” she said. They didn’t understand her words but her gestures.

Manuel’s cock was rock hard. She was not impressed, but it functioned and as she slid onto it she was content. It wasn’t as manly and proud as Kwame’s but it would do

The three women watched in horror as they saw Manuel’s body implode. Obi orgasmed with delight as she drained him of his soul.

She felt his essence travel through her, and then… she had all the knowledge he had. Some of his memories—of him raping a woman and her daughter—were recent. She revelled in his perversion.

But that is not what she needed. She went over to the chart and instantly it became clear to her. A line on the map told her of the trace of the ship. Now a day and a half away from Africa, but the port was not her home.

She tried to discern from the chart where her home was on it.

She was a witch. Her reputation was such that local villagers had banded together, sought the advice of several spirit men and together they had trapped her and sold her to coastal slavers. They had also killed the three women and two men she had with her; her slaves.

The trap was a wooden cage but with a powerful talisman on it. When she was taken to the next stop she was hit by clubs before she could escape. And, wounded she was taken on to be sold

She was free now to return and wreck havoc on those who would do this to her.

She turned to Ebele

Ebele cried in horror as the witch drew close to her. Obi stopped and pressed against her swollen pregnant form and pushed her body back into shape.

She looked up at Ebele and smiled and as she did her fangs extended.

Ebele’s bowels opened up and she trembled in fear.

Obi drew closer, and kissed her. “Shhh” she whispered. Ebele spoke rapidly. She tried to motion her incantation when Obi pounced on her and buried her fangs into Ebele’s neck

The woman trembled. It hurt, initially, but then it seemed to burn… and the heat was exquisite. She opened her mouth and was surprised by her own orgasm.

Obi supped at the woman’s blood. It gave her nourishment. It gave her strength.

There was the creaking of wood as the ship turned slowly and headed back to Africa.

Ama turned to Bayo “We are all going home” she said. But Bayo did not understand… perhaps she understood the sentiment

Obi looked over at Ama. Ama’s body trembled and her eyes rolled back into her head—she stood there with white eyes

“Yes, mistress?” she asked

“We do not care about the others” Obi said

“Yes, mistress” Ama smiled

And so it was as they sailed back the people in the hold were unattended to. Obi didn’t care. Her only wish was to return to her village and kill those that had attempted to injure her. With her would be three slave-women of her own; with eyes white and featureless.

The End