The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaver’s Bay

“And this is where you’ll sleep…” Terry said

“Yes, Master” Carol replied. She looked at her new abode. “Master?”

“Yes?”

“Do you not wish I sleep with you?”

“You will… in good time” Terry said

“Yes, Master” she nodded. She felt a little hurt, her whole being—her reason for existing was to serve him and she hoped that there was nothing about her that was displeasing.

“Come downstairs…,” Terry said “Once you’ve made yourself at home.”

She nodded as he left. He left her confused. “At home?” she thought. “What does that mean?” She would have accepted any place he had provided for her. There was no ‘making herself at home…’. She WAS home… because he was there.

Not knowing what to do Carol went across the bedroom to a full-length mirror and looked at herself in it. She stared, thinking that perhaps there was something about herself displeasing.

Terry sat down on the couch and pulled out his phone. A quick dial.

“Hello?”

“Bob”

“Terry!” Bob chuffed, “So… how is she?”

“She’s okay”

“Okay?” Bob almost spilled his beer.

“I’m just not certain I’ve done the right thing”

“Are you crazy, man?” Bob coughed, “How could you be…?”

“I’m not sure that it’s right”

“Not right? You’ve got yourself a super-ass bitch who’s willing to do anything you want!?!” Bob gasped, “I’m just looking through the catalogue now” he said as he looked at the Slaver’s Bay site. There were photos and profiles of women. He clicked on one for more information and there were then a half-dozen other photos, some nude.

“Twenty year old… refurbished vagina” it said. That meant that she’d been modified and her virginity restored. Some didn’t care about that. Bob knew that he’d want a virgin.

“You’re going to get it done too?”

“Of course I am!” Bob said, “I’m even considering a special” he said as he looked over the pricing menus.

“A special?”

“Yeah…” Bob grinned “Despite the added cost…” A special was where you picked a woman and Slaver’s Bay would capture her and program her for you. They were totally unethical about… they’d even captured a slave that they’d sold to one guy because someone else then desired her. She was re-conditioned to a new master and sold on to him.

A few men were opposed to Slaver’s Bay. One man went on “30 Minutes” to complain how he’d come home from work and found all four of his daughters missing. The reporter tracked all four down to an address in the Hills. A 60 year old studio exec had the four sisters fucking each other on camera as he smiled and said to the reporter he didn’t give a shit that they were missed

What was a surprising twist was the father did his own re-furbish order and the four returned to him. He didn’t fuck them. But at the very least they now all stayed home like good girls and they cooked and cleaned. His own girlfriend was ambivalent about the whole affair. She seemed happy to have the extra help around the house.

Slaver’s Bay chief executive Hiero Sato was interviewed in his office in Slavery HQ—a sky-scrapper in Osaka. He had fifteen of his own slaves. They helped him run his vast conglomerate. And of course he was filthy rich.

Terry was curious. He had never contemplated a special.

“Who?” Terry asked “Who would you get?”

“Jacinta”

“Jacinta…?!?!” Terry was now the one almost choking… “Your sister?”

“Yeah man, there’s only one Jacinta I know”

“But are you… are you sure?”

“She’s hot” Bob said, “And it’d be worth it, I’m sure”

Terry looked up at Carol came down the stairs naked, “I… I’ve got to go” he said and hung up

He jumped up off the couch.

“No need to get up, Master” she smiled, assuringly

“No… No…” he said, “I want to”

“Yes, Master” she smiled.

“How did you find your room?”

“You have provided me all that I need, Master”

“Okay”

“Would you like to fuck me?”

“Ah… what?”

“Would you like to fuck me, Master?” she asked, a little perplexed herself.

“I would like to get to know you a little, first” he said

“Yes, Master”

“Come, sit down” he said. He sat back down, she immediately straddled him

“No, next to me…”

“Yes, Master” she said, still confused. But she obeyed and sat down next to him

“Master?”

“Yes?”

“May I ask you a question?”

“Yes, of course… ah… look … I give you permission to ask me any question you want…”

“Yes, Master. Thank you.” she said, “Do you not think that I am attractive?”

He stopped and looked her over. “Well, yes… I think you’re very attractive?”

“Then why do you not want to fuck me?”

“I… I’ve always got to get to know a girl first”

“But I am no girl, Master” she said puzzling “You own me. I am yours to do with what you want…”

“Well… what I want…” he said, “Is to get to know you first”

“Yes, Master” she said, satisfied she was pleasing him, if not sexually.

“So… can you tell me your name…?”

“Carol”

“Yes, I know that’s your name NOW” he said, “But what was it before”

“Carol”

“No… before…”

“Carol” she said “I have been Carol my whole existence”

“But before…?”

“I was nothing before, Master”

“No… before….”

“I… I am not meant to talk about BEFORE” she said.

“Well….” he said, “I am ordering you to”

“Yes, Master”

“So, tell me about before… do you remember anything?”

“I remember everything, Master”

“So… who were you?”

“My pre-existence name was Fiona MacDougall” Carol said

“MacDougall?”

“Yes, Master”

“I was at Primary School Teaching College when I was captured.”

“When was that?”

“Ten days ago”

“What the fuck!?!” he spat “Ten days ago!?!?”

“Yes, Master”

“You mean you had this other life only a couple of weeks…”

“If I can correct you Master, I had no life before the existence. With the existence I have life. I have purpose. My purpose is to serve you, my Master”

“Er… yes” he said scratching his head.

“So…” he continued “How long did the… err…”

“Conversion, Master?”

“Yes…,” he said “How long did the conversion take?”

“Twelve hours”

“What the fuck?”

“Twelve hours, Master”

“That’s fucking far out…” he gasped trying to contemplate that within twelve hours the slavers turned a young sexy college girl into a sex slave.

“So what were you doing all this time since?” he asked

“I was put in the catalogue even as conversion took place…” she said “And in two days you purchased me and then I spent there hours learning your bio”

“My bio?”

“Yes, Master…” she said “In order to serve you better I needed to learn as much as possible. I know for instance you like anal sex”

“Yes”

“So, I want anal sex”

“You do?”

“Yes, Master” she smiled, “I want what you want”

“Uh-huh”

“You said in your response you want a girl who swallows your cum when you orgasm in her mouth”

“We call that a blow-job”

“Yes, Master” she stood corrected “When I give you blow-job I want to swallow your cum”

“You do?”

“Yes, Master” she smiled “I want what you want”

He felt she was on repeat.

“I have learned…,” she continued “what foods you like and I can make these for you… It will be my pleasure to cook for you…”

“Okay”

“I know how you like your shirts pressed, and even your undies ironed too” she added, “I will be happy to do these things for you.”

“Hmmmm”

“Am I not all you desire?”

“Well…”

“If you want…” she said “I can have my body altered more…”

“Altered?”

“Yes, Master” she laughed. She thought he knew all about this. “You specified a woman with my bust size, so I was altered to this size.”

“My eyes are the colour now you chose…” she continued, “Through very painless surgery” she said, assuring him.

“I’m not sure I want a slave now” he thought.

“But, Master…”she smiled, “If you want a real woman I can accomodate her too”

“You’d do what?”

“If you want me only some times, or you want me to actively participate in sex with a woman you choose… I will oblige”

“You’ll just accept being fucked whenever?”

“Why yes, Master” she laughed, “I will do whatever you want”

“Stand up”

She stood up.

“Piss on the carpet”

She began to pee

“Oh, stop that!”

“Yes, Master”

“Clean that up!”

“Yes, Master” she said and she went to the laundry to get a mop and bucket.

Just then the phone rang.

“Hello?” he asked

“Terry… please you’ve got to help me…”

“Janice?” he gasped, “Janice is that you?”

“Terry, please help me”

“What’s happening?”

“They’re in the house!”

“Who’s in the house?”

“Men”

“Men?” he gasped “What men?”

“I don’t know… they… they somehow got in with a key..”

“Shit!” he thought… “Bob!”

“Listen, Janice!” he said, “You’ve got to get out of there…”

“Please help, what do they want?”

“They… they want you”

“What do you mean?”

“They’re after you…” he said “Just get out of…”

“They’re coming!” she cried interrupting him

“She’s here!” came a man’s voice…

Suddenly the phone hit the floor

“No.. please!” Janice screamed

“You’re coming with us…”

“Noooooo!”

Then the phone went dead.

Terry sat there sweating.

“Master?” Carol asked

“Err.. huh?” he said snapping out of the daze.

“Are you okay?”

He looked up at her standing there, still naked. Holding her cleaning implements.

“Ah….”

“If you want I can massage you?”

“I… yes… “ he said, “I could use a massage”

“Oh, thank you, Master” she beamed, dropping her bucket and mop and rushing around behind the couch.

She leaned over, making sure her breasts rested on hm as she massaged him. She was so happy to at last be in contact with him.

He got up and went up to his room. She followed.

He stood there. She undid his belt. She pulled his pants down and sank to her knees as she dd. She drew his briefs down. His cock sprung up.

She smiled. She was so happy. She sucked it. It was bliss. She loved having him in her mouth She gassed at him, gauging what made him get off more; a little teeth she noticed.

One, hand. Then both. Then back to one as she noticed him prefer just the one. Her other hand cheekily tested him. She traced it around his anus. And then, jus the tip. She watched to see if he enjoyed that. Then a little bit deeper… too much! She washed; a student of him

She made a note of his face as his expression changed. She knew he was reaching it.

She was almost crying with joy when he emptied into her mouth. She loved the feel of his come, swirling around in her mouth. She sucked. She gulped. She drank him all down.

She continued to suck, but her hand came away from his cock. She deep-throated him and sucked him clean.

She stood, and sniffed the finger she’d had in his ass-hole She made a note that he would need more fibre in his diet… she would modify his breakfast in the morning. She licked that finger clean.

He went over to the bed, feeling sleepy.

She drew his shirt up off of him as he sat in bed and then she lifted his legs up and swung them around onto the mattress. She drew the sheet and blanket up and made sure he appeared comfortable.

When he woke in the morning she was sitting on the bed, watching him.

“Fuck!” he jumped

“Lovely morning, Master”

“You scared me”

“I am sorry, Master” she said as she watched him get out of bed.

She leaped off the bed and followed him into the bathroom. He pissed in the bowl. When done she had a quick look and determined that he would need less salt in his diet as well.

He got in the shower and she got in behind him and turned it on. Half-asleep he felt her arms around him, lathering him up.

“You said yesterday” he said

“Yes, Master?”

“That if I got a girlfriend in, you wouldn’t mind?”

“Not at all, Master” she laughed as she soaped his balls. “If you want I can fuck her and you can watch…I know this is a turn-on for you”

“I… I don’t think she’d be interested”

“I can rape her if you want, Master” she squatted before him.

“What?”

“I can rape her…” she said as she sponged him, “If she doesn’t want to do what you want”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea”

“Whatever you want, Master” she said

“What I want right now…” he said

He bent down and took her hands. She smiled as he drew her to her her feet. He drew her to him. They embraced and kissed.

She sensed his needs and she turned around and offered it to him.

He gazed at her beautiful well-formed buttocks. His cock; rock hard moved between them

She braced herself, trembling with anticipation, and then felt him press against her anus.

He pushed into her. It registers in her mind as pain, but over-arching this was her desire to please him. And she did, pushing her ass back to meet this thrust.

He drew a hand around her breast and cupped it. As he squeezed he didn’t notice the bead of white milk that jetted out of it onto the tile

“Oh, yesssss!” Carol grunted like an animal “Fuck my asshole, Master” she felt him drive into her harder and harder. It thrilled her that he was fucking her…. using her…

“Fuck my little ass-hole!” she hollered, “Fuck my shitter”

“Oh, yes!” he cried and pushed her hard up against the tiles and emptied into her.

She came too.

She felt like her ass needed to eat his cock, trying to draw him in deeper as he shot his load…

Epilogue

That weekend…

Terry got out of the car. He was so happy. He was going to tell Bob how wrong he’d been. Bob was right all along

He rang the doorbell

“I’ll get it!” came a woman’s voice.

The door opened.

“Hello?” she asked, her mouth a large warm grin.

“Janice?”

“That is my name” she said, “Can I help you?”

“Janice… it’s me?”

She simply looked puzzled

“Can I help you?” she asked again.

“It’s me… Terry!” he said exacerbated “We’ve known each other since you were ten!”

“I’m sorry…”

“Twelve years! Twelve years we’ve known each other…”

She shrugged.

“I’m Terry, Bob’s friend”

“Ah” she smiled, “Come on in”

He drew passed her. Her beautiful black skin seemed fresh and clean. He’d know her for having acne scars but that all seemed to have disappeared.

She wore a little French Maid’s uniform, and nothing else.

“Who is it?” came Bob’s voice from the kitchen

“There’s a man to see you, Master” she said

Bob came out into the dining room and smiled. Terry looked shocked.

He’d done it. He’d ordered a slave; a special; his sister.

Janice drew up next to her brother and put her arm around his waist

“This man says he’s your friend, Master” Janice said

Terry just looked at his friend. Bob stood there smiling as Janice’s arm dropped and she squeezed his ass.

THE END