The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaver’s Bay — Rentals

Synopsis: Part of the Slavers Bay series. When you can’t afford a permanent bimbo Slaver’s Bay will now let you lease one.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Claire was 19. She woke at the 6am bell. She stretched and sat up and stretched out again. She looked to Julia, and Rose who lay with her in bed.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Rose smiled to Claire.

“Good morning…,” Claire said as she slid her naked body out from under the sheets.

There were three sets of slippers and she slid her feet into her own. Moments later Julia did the same next to her. Claire turned and saw Rose was still under the covers.

“What’s with her?” Julia asked.

“She has the day off…,” Claire said.

“Oh?”

“I’m not being assigned yet…,” Rose said.

“I feel sorry for you..,” Julia said.

“A woman without a master is lost..,” Claire said.

Claire got out of bed and Julia joined them. Rose rolled over, presenting her back to them. She did get to sleep in, but she wasn’t happy either. She wanted a Master. Claire was right… a woman without a Master… she’s nothing.

“So do you know who you have?” Claire asked as she and Julia joined a group of naked women heading to the amenities.

“I’ve got a young man…,” Julia said “I’m to be his eighteenth birthday gift…”

“For how many days…?”

“The weekend…”

“Yeah, me too…,” Claire said “I’ve got a widower in Palo Alto.”

“I can’t wait to be of service…,” Julia said as she sat down on a spare toilet. Claire sat down next to her. They were so close that they brushed knees with those on either side of them.

Claire squeezed and pushed out the leavings. She farted. Julia dropped her load off too.

They then went over to the showers and washed each other and themselves under the hot water.

Claire was given a biography. She studied it. Stephen Ham, 49, widower. Ham was an engineer. He had two adult children, a son Bob and a daughter Jill… but it didn’t say where they lived.

Claire mentally prepared herself in case they wanted to split her and do her in a three-way. She was Steven’s for the weekend, but he might want her to fuck others…

And of course she would.

Claire masturbated as she read the notes once more. She thought of pleasing her new (temporary) Master. “Oh, fuckkkkkkk,” she cried as she came, thinking of his cock emptying inside of her, spilling his seed deep within her loins.

Julia came and reminded her she had to attend surgery.

“Coming,” she said as she eased up out of her bed. Her fingers were slick with her juices.

* * *

Steven answered the door and was surprised at how stunning Claire was. She had enhanced her breasts from 34B to 38C. Her hair was now raven, not blonde, and her eyes were blue, not brown.

She was—as he had ordered her.

“You are Steven?” she smiled as she offered her hand.

“Yes….,”

“May I come in?”

“Yes… oh, sorry… of course…,” he blurted.

She blushed, pleased already she was satisfactory to his needs.

She stepped in and inhaled the smells. There was the dank musk of ‘fart’ in the air.

“Uh, sorry… I should open some windows…,” he said.

“I don’t mind…,” she smiled “I love your scents…”

“What?”

“I have been adjusted to enjoy you totally… your smells, your tastes… everything… ,” she grinned. “You body odour… is so… exhilarating” she said

He turned his nose in towards his armpit. He hadn’t noticed.

His house was not in a neat state. She might have wondered how he could have afforded her, but that was not for her to worry about.

“Um, would you like to sit?” he asked.

“First, you must own me…,” she said.

“What?”

“You were provided with a card…?”

“Um.. I don’t know…,”

“When you made your purchase…,” she gently prompted “It would have been part of the package you were sent…”

“I…?” he looked about. He went over to a sideboard where there was a golden envelope, and he opened it.

“Is this is?” he asked, pulling a small business-card out. He’d not noticed it before.

“Yes.. that’s it…,” she smiled.

“So… what do …uh…?”

“You must read the card… it will trigger my conditioning and I will be your slave for the rest of our period…”

“Read it?”

“Yes…”

He looked at it… a jumble of words.

“It doesn’t make any…,” he began.

“You must read the card…,”

“Um… okay…,” he shrugged. “Donkey. Victor. Seven. Green. Ambulance. Alpha. Nine. Eight. Nine. Magic.”

She closed her eyes and even though her eyes were shut the fluttered. She opened them suddenly.

“Uh.. did I do….?” he began.

“Everything is fine, Master,” she assured him “I am conditioned to obey you for the remainder of the period…,”

“Really?”

“Yes…”

“Like… uh… what can I do?”

“Anything you want, Master,” she smiled.

Tentatively he reached out and touched a breast.

She looked down and smiled as she watched his hand, then both hands as they tested her shape, her weight…

He looked at her to check if everything was okay.

“You’re doing fine, Master…,” she encouraged. “This body is for your pleasure now… you may touch anywhere you like…”

He ran a hand down her side to her thigh

“Anyway…,” she whispered.

He moved a hand to between her legs. She watched as he moved his hand down under her dress, and then up to feel her smooth labia.

“You’re not…,”

“Wearing any panties?” She giggled, “No, Master… I’m not… not unless you want me to wear them…”

“No… Um… I mean… that will… that will be just fine…” he said. He felt a wetness on his finger and brought it up to look.

“Did you want to fuck me, Master?” she asked.

“What?”

“I’m ready for your cock… as you can see…”

He hesitated still. She took the initiative and sank to her knees, and she unzipped him. He was happy to watch as she took his hardening meat-stake into her mouth.

She smiled as she tasted his pre-cum. She loved his taste and she happily took him in.

Claire gulped his come down like it was nectar. She savoured it. She loved his taste. And she was feeling great she made him enjoy himself.

“Shall I cook dinner?” she asked as she stood up, leaning in to do up his fly.

“Um.. yeah… sure… I’d like ….”

“Spaghetti?” she smiled.

“Yeah.. but…,”

“I studied your bio…,” she smiled. “I know what you want… and I want you to be satisfied…”

“Oh, wow…,” he smiled.

He noticed she hadn’t brought any bags with her. All she had was the clothes she wore, and these were not on her for most of the rest of the weekend.

She blew him under the table as he ate her specially made dinner. She savoured his come, rolling it around her tongue and enjoying its stringy texture.

They slept together. She was disappointed he didn’t fuck her again.. but he was tired now.

So she let him wake up to her masturbating him in the morning. As he woke she slid up over him and moved down onto him.

“Oh, fuckkkk,” he gasped.

She grinned. She loved his reaction to her body.

She fucked him and was again pleased he came in her.

They however only fucked one more time after that. She was worried she wasn’t performing as a slave.

He was just overwhelmed by her. She was complaint. She cleaned the house. She cooked. She never complained. He fondled her… it was enough for him to just to be able to go up to her and start feeling her. And she appreciated his attentive hands.

The last day they fucked that one final time. She never took him in the ass.. she would have… but he had never indicated a desire for a woman’s special place.

So she happily lay under him as he rutted her. He was spent in just a few minutes but again she never complained. She was just as pleased he’d come in her again then as the first time. Serving him was all that she wanted.

Steven stroked his cock as he watched Claire bend over, giving him a glance at her glistening gash. She happily dusted the bookcase unaware he was approaching. She felt his cock-head press between her asscheeks and she happily took him into her asshole. It was dry, and tight, but she wanted only to please him.

“Oh, fuck you’re so tight..,” he groaned as he slowly pushed all his length into her.

He humped her faster and faster.

Suddenly a buzzer sounded. She pulled off him and stood up.

“What he fuck?” he gasped.

“It’s time..,” she said.

“But… I’m not done yet…”

“It’s time,” she repeated.

“Bend over and let me fuck you!”

“I don’t obey you,” she smiled as she brushed her dress down.

“What?”

“You paid for 48hours…,” she said, “Have a nice life… if you want, feel free to call out “555” number any day of the week…”

He stood there playing with his fast deflating cock.

“What?”

She went past him.

“But…!”

She gathered her stuff and he found her packing.

“I… I need you…,”

She looked up at him and gave him a casual smile “You may order me again, should you wish…,” she said, “Or, you may wish to browse our catalogue… of over 2,000 models for you to choose… all at competitive rates…”

“…but….!”

She closed her back and brushed past him. He stood there open mouthed, even as he heard her slam the front door….

He was addicted to having a woman do what he wanted… it was heaven… but, he couldn’t afford… “Damn it!” he cursed and put his cock away.

Claire returned to her quarters and she showered, cleaning the scents, smells, sperm from her body.

“How was it?” Julia asked as Claire, naked walked into the dorm…

“I obeyed…,” Claire said.

Julia nodded and smiled. That’s all a slave could hope to do…

Until the next time one of them was hired….

Rose came up to them

“Let’s fuck….,” she smiled as she embraced them.

“Okay…,” Claire said.

“Okay with me… ,” Julia smiled….

Claire didn’t think of her client again. He was out of her mind. He had been simply someone she had to service, and she did.

Now she hopped into bed with her fellow-slaves…

This was their life…. Until the next time one of them was hired….

The End