The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sleepover

Synopsis: Jenny is a senior at Rydell High. New girl Erica is quite mysterious. Jenny decides to welcome her and is happy to go sleep-over with her that night.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older. The town is fictional.

Jenny and Erica walked up to the front-door of the Acacia Crescent home.

Jenny couldn’t stop looking at Erica. She felt embarrassed when Erica caught her looking.

“So, tell me about your family?” Erica asked…

“Well, I live with my mom and my sister Lorri”

“Lorry?” Erica asked “Your sister is named for a truck?”

“Huh?”

“Oh, sorry… that’s what they called a truck the last place we lived…”

“Really? Where was that?”

“Stratford…”

“Where’s that? Back east?”

“No…,” Erica threw her head back and laughed. “That’s in England…”

“Oh?” Jenny asked… seemingly clueless…

Jenny felt that Erica had been laughing at her expense… but she was struck by Erica’s looks.

Jenny had never known such a beautiful young woman before. Jenny was not gay… she was a virgin, sure… but she’d always been attracted to boys. Now she was confused. She blushed liked a giddy school-girl when Erica smiled at her.

“Come in… if you dare, “ Erica joked.

Jenny went in.

A woman in a pretty dress came up.

“This is Jenny… our guest…,” Erica said.

The woman nodded.

“Your father just called to say he’ll be home shortly…,”

“Very good,” Erica said and urged Jenny to join her upstairs.

“Your mom is very pretty..,,” Jenny said.

“Luisa is not my mom…,” Erica said casually.

Erica stepped into her spacious bedroom. “Sit anywhere,” she said.

Jenny looked around and sat down on a chair by a dresser.

As she turned around she was shocked as Erica having already peeled off her top was now taking her bra off.

Jenny felt embarrassed. She looked around for something else to gaze at, but found herself turning back to see Erica’s perfect 34C breasts… so pale….

Not as big as Jenny’s but just so well formed, and so pert….

Next having kicked off her shoes Erica reached up under her dress and drew her panties off.

She went over to a cupboard with shoes in hand and bent over to put them in their place, and Jenny gazed at a perfect, smooth, hairless pink pussy…

From the look Erica appeared a virgin too… and that kind of made Jenny smile… and she didn’t know why.

“Hi, babe!” came a manly voice.

“Daddy!” Erica gasped as she spun around and leapt into the arms of a tall, equally handsome creature…

Erica had leaped into his arms, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She planted a big sloppy kiss on his lips…

Jenny looked away embarrassed.

“This is Jenny, from school…,” Erica said.

“Hi,” she smiled.

He let his daughter down and stepped to her. She rose to her feet as he offered his hand.

“Hi…,” he said “I’m Vlad…”

“Vlad?”

“Yes…,” he smiled.

Jenny noticed Erica draw her skirt off, and now totally naked, in front of her dad picked up another skirt.

Vlad turned and looked at his naked daughter.

“What do you think, Daddy?”

“That looks good,” he said.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed and Jessica was flabbergasted at just how causal Erica was about being naked in front of her dad.

Then, with only the skirt on she went and sat on his lap, cross-ways.

“How was your new school?” he asked.

“Oh, it’s the same as the last one… pretty much…,” she said.

She turned to Jenny who was both intrigued by Vlad’s handsomeness…but also off-put as she watched his hand rest on his daughter’s thigh.

“What did you think of Miss Jones?” Erica asked.

“Um… excuse me?” Jenny gasped… distracted as Vlad’s hand swept up between his daughter’s legs.

“Miss Jones…?” Erica smiled “In History…”

“Um… I…?”

Then the most remarkable thing happened. As Vlad’s finger pressed towards his daughter’s sex her vaginal lips parted.

Her vagina opened and drew on his finger, like a mouth would suck on it…

Jenny was stunned.

This… this just was not natural…

“Is she one of your favourite teachers?” Vlad asked.

“I… ah…,”

“You can speak?” Vlad joked…

The casualness of this was concerning to Jenny.

“Oh, show my dad your new watch…,” Erica said hopping off her dad…

She went over to Jenny, took her hand and swept her sleeve back “Isn’t that neat?” Erica said.

“It’s nice…,” Vlad said.

“Nice…?” Erica laughed “It’s a Rolex”

“You can get me one like that, can’t you, Daddy?” Eric asked as she skipped back to her dad.

It was just then that Jenny realised that now Vlad’s cock was out… jutting up nine-inches from his open fly… it was rock hard.

“What the…?”

Erica got down on her knees “Please, Daddy?” she whimpered as she grabbed the base of his cock

“I’m not sure…if…”

“Oh, Daddy!” she laughed and she went down on her dad in one quick move.

Jenny jumped to her feet as Erica took all her dad’s dick in one swoop.

“What’s….?” Jenny began

Erica’s mouth was hungry and she made mewing sounds as she went up and down on her dad’s cock… and… and Jenny found herself standing there… watching… transfixed…

“Oh, Daddy…,” Erica moaned as she sucked her dad’s cock.

Jenny watched in utter disbelief but it took her a while to realise she was still standing there… watching…

“What do you think?” Vlad asked her…

“I…I… I think this is disgusting! The pair of you!”

“Then why are you masturbating?”

“Why am I… wha…?”

Jenny looked down and saw her skirt around her ankles, her right hand shoved down the front of her panties…

“Wha…?”

“Come now…,” Vlad said “Don’t be shy…”

“You want to suck my Daddy… don’t you?” Erica asked, she looked up and even as she did she licked the shaft…

“No… this…,”

“You need to be free…,” Vlad said.

“Free?”

“Of your inhibitions… come… I will remove you morality for you…”

“Daddy will make you feel so good…,”

“No… I…” but even as she said this she stepped out of her skirt and, trembling, drew closer to Vlad.

Erica grabbed Jenny’s panties and just tore them apart… as if they were paper…

“Come, sit…,” Vlad said “Take me inside of you…,”

“No… this isn’t what…?”

“You want to fuck him…”

“Ye-s-s-s”

“Fuck him!” Erica urged

Jenny straddle him.

“She’s wet, Daddy!” Erica said and Jenny realised Erica’s fingers were gliding along the crack of the labia…” Yes, Jenny’s pussy was moist.

“Fuck me,” Vald said

“Yesssss!” Jenny gasped and she sunk onto him.

“Oh, God!” she cried as she pushed down, feeling him spread her open… going to her most intimate place…

“Oh, God!” she cried again.

“It’s good… isn’t it?” Erica asked

“Oh, yesssssssss!” Jenny moaned as she drew down on that big fat cock…

“You want cock…” Erica said

“Yesss…”

“Say it…” Vlad said.

“I…. I want cock!” she gasped and at that moment, now admitting her deep desire she felt a strange feeling wash over her…

She felt a burning between her legs… and then it rippled through her…

“Oh, my God!” she cried “What’s happening?”

“Your coming!” Erica laughed

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!” Jenny cried…. “Fuckkkkk meeeeee!”

She had never felt such an intense feeling before and her whole body spasmed as she came.

Erica grabbed her hair, tugged her head back and bit into her neck….

Vlad bit into her chest at the same time…

Jenny cried… at the sudden sharp pain… and then the burning that it too made her feel.

She felt them drawing on her—mouths tugging at her flesh, sucking the life from her….

“She’s done!” Vlad suddenly pronounced throwing Jenny off. Jenny landed with an off.

Erica straddled her father’s cock and began riding him in place.

Jenny lay there panting for a moment and then in a sense of horror and dread she felt to her neck wound and found it was slick, but… to her surprise not spurting blood.

She looked down at her breast. Two deep puncture marks.

She heard Erica crying in joy… her mouth spewing out the most foul, dirty, wanton things as she fucked her father’s fat cock.

Jenny had never heard such vile filth from anyone’s lips before.

They ignored her.

Like a drunkard she got unsteadily to her feet. She was in shock, horror… stunned…

She bent down, grabbing her things and then staggered out into the hall.

Luisa was standing there, smiling. Jenny looked back and saw that father and daughter were still locked in their sinful embrace.

Luisa turned Jenny’s head to see the wound. She smiled. “The master’s have left their mark on you…” she said.

“The what?”

Luisa opened her top to show two faint puncture wounds over her left nipple. “You have been chosen…” she smiled.

“I… I’ve not been chosen by anyone…” Jenny said

She turned and left as best she could, dressing as she neared the door….

She left that place. She stopped once to look back… and then ran home…

She ran to her room and cried…

She soaked the pillow in her tears.

She was so distraught she shouted at her mom not to disturb her, and then she fell asleep.

It was about 5am that she heard a wrapping on her window.

She sat up… in the cool of a morning glow she saw Erica there.. bobbing up and down… somehow floating…

“Jenny,” she whispered…

“Go…go away…”

“Let me in…,”

“No… go… I… I don’t want…”

“Let me in, I’m hungry…”

“No…go away I said…,” and she brought her pillow up in front of her.

“Jenny…,” Erica said.. but only now her voice sung like an angel…

“What?” Jenny said.

“Let me in… I’m hungry…”

“I…,” Jenny said…

“Do it…”

Jenny dropped the pillow, she turned on her ass, till her feet were hanging over the side of the bed and she found herself walking to the window…

She opened it.

She stepped back and taking the top of her nightdress loosened it and let it fall…revealing her nakedness..

“Please…I…,” she tried to say.

Erica embraced her. And then suddenly Jenny melted. She found herself kissing her and they embraced each other with hot caresses

Jenny felt a sharp sting at her breast and looked down to see Erica—her lips pressed firmly to Jenny’s breast… and the sound of muffled grunts as she slurped and fed…

Jenny came… She bit her lips to try to muffle her own pornographic pronouncement.

Later she lay with Erica in bed, they were embraced with each other.

“My dad is going to raep your sister…,” Erica said.

“Yesss….,’ Jenny sighed.

“I want you to invite her and some other virgins over to our house….we’ll have a sleepover…”

“Yes, Mistress…,” Jenny smiled.

“And then my father and I will take them into service…”

“Yes, Mistress… I will do as you please…”

“I know you will,” Erica smiled and she opened her mouth, her upper canines extended into fangs.

Jenny rolled onto her back and lay there as Erica climbed over her again to feed…

Jenny came again…

The End