The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sleepover Part 2

mc mf md

After Alice receives a call from her boyfriend, plans for a sleepover at her house completely change.

Jake moaned as he felt his girl’s skillful mouth move over his cock. Looking down, he watched as the busy Alice swallowed the entire log without any problem. After several training sessions in which he had taught her how he liked to be sucked, Alice had become an expert on the subject.

“Suck my balls,” Jake ordered, still looking at Alice.

Taking the trunk out of her mouth, Alice ran her tongue over it as if it were a delicious popsicle, and when she reached the balls, she put one of them in her mouth and sucked it gently.

Falling onto the bed, Jake made himself comfortable and was followed by Alice, who, seeing that her target was far from her, crawled sensually across the bed until she reached Jake’s erect cock. Having it in her hand again, she proceeded to suck his balls again just as her master had ordered, causing the boy to moan again from the pleasure received.

“After we’re done here, I’m going to set my plan to enslave your sister and her friend into motion.”

Leaving her task for a few seconds, she responded with a huge smile. “I’m glad I can have the two of them to join me in satisfying you, master.”

“I didn’t tell you to respond, slut,” he barked, grabbing the girl by the scruff of the neck and forcing her to swallow cock mercilessly. “I’ll start with your sister,” he continued, fucking the girl’s mouth as if it were her pussy. “And then with her little friend.”

Focused on the task, Alice held her breath as Jake pushed his cock down her throat. Despite feeling a sense of disgust, she did not stop; in her mind, the idea of pleasing her master predominated, and nothing, not even the lack of air or the disgusting feeling she felt due to the cock entering her windpipe, would stop her from doing so.

“I will do things to them that they will never forget, my beautiful Alice, and you will see every moment of it.”

Alice’s throat let out an automatic growl as it felt that the girl was doing a delicious deep throat. Looking up at the ceiling, Jake held her there for a few seconds, causing tears to flow down her face, but when he looked down, he could see that even though her face was red and covered with tears, she smiled sweetly at him.

In a show of mercy, he pulled her head, making her move back and letting her expel his cock from her mouth. Instantly, Alice began to cough, but this did not stop Jake from pulling her hair hard and throwing her to his side, as if she were a defective toy. Placing himself on top of her, it only took him one movement to put aside her thong, and leaving intact the exquisite set of lingerie she was wearing, he began to fuck her greedily.

“But first,” he said with each thrust he gave her. “I’m going to fuck you like the bitch in heat that you are.”

While Alice received that strong fuck, Jenna and Jasmine, unaware that someone was in Alice’s room, continued to watch their movie.

“I’ll go get some ice cream,” Jenna declared.

“Oh really?” Jasmine asked, unable to believe that her friend was leaving. “You’re gonna miss the best part!”

“I won’t be long.”

Moving through the pillow fort they had made, Jenna headed towards the door, and upon reaching it, quickly opened it to then close it, leaving Jasmine inside.

With soft steps, Jenna walked down the hallway, but suddenly, she stopped in her tracks. Inside Alice’s room, several knocks were heard, which could have come from her sister moving some furniture, but when she heard what seemed to be her sister moaning, she knew something wrong was happening in there. Was she with someone?

As much as she tried, Jenna tried to continue on her way, but Alice’s moans, which were getting louder and louder, echoed in the hallway, completely drawing her attention.

Inside the room, Alice found herself with her legs on Jake’s shoulders and heels towards the ceiling as he leaned on her to penetrate her without stopping for a single second. Accompanying the fucking, the bed did its part and made sounds that came not only from the mattress but also from the frame that constantly collided with the wall. But if this were not enough, Alice herself was moaning shamelessly, unable to bear the enormous cock that was besieging her.

“Come on bitch,” he encouraged. “Tell me who your daddy is.”

Driven by desire, Alice began to sing an exciting series of affirmations.

“You’re my daddy,” she assured. After saying that, she brought her hands to her lingerie clad tits and squeezed them. “These tits are yours, daddy. So is my ass... And my mouth too, because you are my master, my daddy and my owner.”

Outside the room, Jenna stood near the door, listening curiously to what was happening inside, but when Jake spit out those statements, she confirmed that her sister had broken the rules and had brought someone into the house. Unable to contain her anxiety, she knocked on the door to find out from her sister what was happening, and after about thirty seconds, it opened halfway, leaving the smiling Alice to show herself to her younger sister.

Alice, typically poised and demure, was now dressed in crimson lingerie that seemed out of place in their modest home, but in addition to this, her hair was disheveled and her face very red, signs that she had indeed been having sex with someone inside the room.

“Ali, what... what is happening?” Jenna’s voice trembled with concern as she took in the scene before her. “Who is in the room with you? And… Why are you dressed like that?”

Alice turned to her with a strange, almost manic glint in her eyes. “Oh, Jenna, don’t worry about it,” she said, her voice unnervingly calm. “I just felt like dressing up, that’s all.”

Jenna frowned, her unease growing by the second. “But... but who’s with you?

“My boyfriend.”

“But mom and dad said we couldn’t bring anyone into the house in their absence. And besides, we don’t even know him yet!”

Alice chuckled, a hollow sound that echoed through the room. “Why does it matter, Jenna? I’m just having a little fun. Besides, I’ve ordered pizza. It’ll be here soon.”

The mention of pizza seemed absurdly mundane amid the unsettling atmosphere that had enveloped the room. Jenna couldn’t shake off the feeling that something was very wrong.

“Ali, you can’t just... you can’t just do this,” Jenna said, her voice pleading now. “I know you are with your boyfriend, but you can’t just bring strangers into our home, especially when Mom and Dad aren’t here.”

Alice’s laughter rang out again, but this time it sounded more like a taunt. “Oh, Jenna, you’re such a buzzkill.”

“I’ll call mom and dad and tell them about this.”

Thanks to Jenna’s words, Alice’s smile disappeared and her face transformed. For a moment, Jenna feared what was happening in front of her. Alice had always been a sweet girl and a very caring person, but now, she seemed like someone very different, even unknown; a person who seemed willing to do anything to keep the pleasure that occurred inside her room uninterrupted.

With her mouth going dry and a slight tremor appearing in her body, Jenna tried to back away, but quickly, Alice grabbed her arm. Leaving the room, she walked towards her sister, the sound of her very high heels attracting Jenna’s attention and making a question that echoed through her mind: If Alice hated dressing in heels, why was she now wearing them and in her own home?

“Listen, brat,” Alice threatened, squeezing Jenna’s neck tightly with her free hand. Jenna, feeling the pressure, tried to move her sister’s arms out of the way, but the pressure exerted by Alice was too strong, and giving a much tighter squeeze, she made her younger sister bend over with pain. Not caring about hurting her own sister, she continued. “If you dare say a single word to mom and dad, I will go get a knife from the kitchen and cut your throat.”

“Ali...” Jenna begged. “You are hurting me...”

“I am warning you,” Alice continued, keeping pressure on her throat and slowly digging her nails into her soft skin. “Tonight, my boyfriend Jake is staying over, so you and your little friend are going to behave, and if you don’t, I swear to God I’ll kill you both.”

The pain in Jenna’s neck was so strong that it made her kneel to the ground, but even so, Alice didn’t let go. Seeing her squirm with that cold look, she continued to squeeze, so without having any other option, Jenna agreed with a loud scream. “Alright!”

Immediately after, Alice let go of her sister’s neck, leaving her on the ground and groaning. While Jenna desperately caught her breath, she saw her sister’s face transform again to show a creepy smile. While that happened, a voice inside the room called Alice, and upon hearing the call, she looked into the room and without losing her smile, responded with something that Jenna couldn’t hear completely well to then return her sight to Jenna. “As soon as the pizza arrives, I want you and your friend to come down to meet Jake, and if you don’t, I’ll go get you and drag you down by the hair if I have to.”

Without saying anything else. Alice slammed the door shut, leaving Jenna on the floor. Inside the room, Jake was waiting with a huge smile and with his cock in his hand.

“You did very well, my beautiful slave,” Jake congratulated. “Faithful to my orders, as you should be.”

Alice responded by leaning her body forward in a cute reverence. “I am here to serve you, master.”

“Well, continue with what we were doing before your bitch of a sister interrupted us.”

Giving small jumps, Alice went towards the bed, and once on top, she began to crawl again towards her master, who was waiting for her with a huge smile. The girl’s gaze now showed a lioness who was about to devour her prey, but for Jake, this couldn’t be better; after much conditioning, he had turned Alice into what he wanted so much: His own personal and submissive whore.

With her sweet girl side, Jake enjoyed her a lot; every time they went out, he made her behave innocently, but in case he wanted something hotter, he could simply order her to change her attitude, something that the trained young woman could execute perfectly. But the most important part of the conditioning Alice had received was what Jake had been able to see through the crack in the door. She had choked her sister and had not hesitated for a single second to threaten to do the worst to her. This had been achieved thanks to the specific instructions Jake gave her: He was her top priority among anyone or anything, even herself, and worse, even her own family, so, to protect him, she would do anything without hesitating.

Taking Alice by the waist, Jake pulled her towards him; the girl, completely surrendered, let herself be guided towards her master’s cock, and once it was within reach, she moved her thong again to allow herself to be fucked by him again. She knew very well that the boy liked to fuck her with the lingerie that he had chosen for her, so without saying anything, she adjusted herself, and when his cock entered her, she began to go down to the bottom, but after reaching it, with Jake’s help, she climbed back up, and that’s how he was able to manipulate her hips to make her go up and down while she swirled her hair, thus obtaining a much wilder look.

“I want you to tell me how far you would go for me,” he ordered.

He knew well what she would say, but despite this, hearing it from her gave him pleasure.

With her body being moved by Jake, she began to speak. “I would do anything for you, my master.”

As her pussy was getting oiled, Jake’s cock was able to enter with ease, making her feel much hotter.

“There is nothing I wouldn’t do to make you happy.”

Without taking his eyes off her, Jake asked her a question. “Would you steal for me?”

Alice’s mouth opened and her hair covered half of her face. The pleasure she was receiving was enough to make her scream, but restraining herself, she deigned to respond softly. “Yes, my master. I would steal whatever you tell me.”

Alice’s hands rested on her lover’s chest, and with enough support, she took the initiative and changed roles; now it was she who was fucking her master, who let her head rest on the pillow and brought his hands to her tits.

Wanting to savor the moment, he ran his hands along the girl’s back, and with one skillful movement, he unclasped her bra, finally leaving those juicy tits free, which jumped with joy as they felt freedom. Placing his hands on those large mounds of skin, he asked another question. “Would you kill someone for me?”

Alice’s response was quick.

“Anyone you say, master.”

“Even someone from your family?”

“Of course, master.”

“Well, I hope we don’t have to go that far,” Jake laughed. “But if your sister ruins my plans, I want you to kill her, then her friend, and then yourself, honey, as I won’t take a single risk of being discovered.”

“As you command, master.”

With the couple oblivious to what was happening outside the bedroom doors, Jenna sat across from Jasmine, holding her phone with trembling hands. On the screen, the sisters’ mother’s phone was just one button away from initiating a call.

Closing her eyes, Jenna prepared to press the call button.