The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slut Coffee

Chapter 1

Adria sat at her desk and examined the spreadsheet in front of her. Periodically she switched to the slideshow she was making and tapped some information into the slides. A double knock came from the office door, and the door opened.

“Morning, Adria” said Debbie, walking in unprompted. “Brought you some coffee.” Debbie removed a lidded coffee cup from the styrofoam tray she was carrying and set it down on Adria’s desk. Without a coaster, Adria was annoyed to see. “Congratulations on your promotion, by the way. I’d just heard,” said Debbie.

Adria inspected Debbie’s face for sincerity. Last week, the department head, Tom, had promoted Adria to team leader. Debbie had been in competition for the same promotion and had the reputation for a fiery temper. Adria had the impression she wouldn’t have been happy about beaten. Before leaving on Friday, Adria had bumped into Vanessa, who always ate lunch with Debbie. Vanessa had made some snide remarks that halfway implied Adria was sleeping with Tom. (She wasn’t, of course!)

Despite all that, Adria saw no sarcasm in Debbie’s smiling face. Just sincere congratulations and a coffee.

Adria took a sip of the coffee. “Thanks, Debbie. Is there anything I can help you with?”

“No, just stopping by to congratulate you. Well, now that I think of it, I guess there is one thing. Would you check over my work on the Romer proposal? I’ll email it to you,” said Debbie.

“Sure, I’ll take a look at it,” said Adria, taking another sip from the coffee. It was really very good coffee, with a peculiar sweet flavor. Debbie made some small talk about the university Mechball game last night, then left.

That afternoon, Adria gave her presentation on the company’s recent toy recall. One of Alsen & Alsen’s Chinese suppliers had provided defective software for their Beelee line of robotic pets. The robots had a tendency to attack their owners’ real pets. Throughout the presentation, Debbie seemed unusually attentive, even staring at her. Vanessa, sitting next to Debbie, was much the same. Piper, on the other hand—a mutual friend of Vanessa and Debbie from the research department—seemed to have trouble meeting Adria’s eyes.

Rumor had it that Debbie, Vanessa, and Piper were lesbian lovers.

At that thought Adria paused in her presentation. All eyes in the room were on her, waiting for her to continue speaking. But inexplicably she found herself imagining the three lesbians naked and groping each other. Blushing hotly, Adria stuttered and resumed the presentation.

On the drive home, as she did every day, Adria passed by the hookers on Chestnut Street. Several of the prostitutes were heavily bodily modified. Adria’s multinational employer, Alsen & Alsen, did a healthy business in body modification as one of many other product lines.

Adria personally found it disgusting and immoral. She curled her upper lip as she passed by one shameless woman dressed in leather with exposed tits the size of her head. Disgusting. It shouldn’t be legal to walk around in public like that.

The image stuck in her head even after she passed the whore and turned left onto Bird St. That gross excuse for a woman pissed her off. She should just forget about the whore, the whore didn’t matter. Adria licked her lips. She thought of the bimbo’s neon-pink hair and lips. For a moment Adria imagined what it would be like to look like that. She shook her head.

The traffic slowed to a crawl. She was fucking horny, Adria realized. She could feel her nipples, stiff and perky under her shirt. She licked her lips. Where was this coming from? Her thoughts flicked back to the whore, and she recoiled. No it wasn’t that, that was ridiculous. She wasn’t some lesbo like that incompetent slut Debbie. Ugh, she hated to think of what Debbie probably did with her free time. Probably she and Vanessa stuck their fingers in each other’s snatches. Whatever lesbians did instead of getting their projects done on time. Adria tore her thoughts away from the unpleasant subject.

She was still horny, though, the rest of the drive home. She tried to think about work, think about the book she was reading. Finally she got home to her bed and got busy relieving herself. One orgasm wasn’t enough today; she had three, and she still kind of wanted more, but she had stuff to do. Cleaning, doing a little work email. Adria thought about cooking dinner but she didn’t want to do it. She had a kind of nervous energy. She wanted to go out.

She parked in front of Phoenix Bar & Grill and walked alone inside. She ordered a juice, sat on the barstool and checked her phone. It wasn’t long before a middle-aged guy approached her. He had a good enough body, Adria thought, as the man introduced himself, but he wasn’t quite up to her standards. She let him buy her a drink, at least.

She wanted to do him, Adria thought, playing with her hair on her fourth drink. She was fucking horny. The man was talking about the landscaping business he owned. Who cared if he was a little short. “Alright, we’re doing this,” Adria mumbled aloud drunkenly, grabbing his shirt. “Oh!” he said in surprise.

An hour later Adria was at his place, drunk but satisfied. She did feel a little bit ashamed. It wasn’t like she made a habit of one-night stands. As a matter of fact the only time she’d ever done a one-night stand before was in college, when she got too drunk at a party. She slept at David’s place (that was his name).

* * *

In the morning, Adria was still aroused, but there was no more time for that. She got out of David’s bed. Her legs were oddly stiff this morning. She stumbled to the shower and dressed. David drove her to the bar, which was ten minutes away, and then Adria picked up her car and headed home to get ready for work.

At work, Adria opened Debbie’s email about the Romer proposal and reviewed it. Debbie’s work was sloppy. Adria found dozens of corrections—grammar, factual errors, poor formatting. Aggravated, Adria called Debbie into her office.

Debbie arrived with Vanessa in tow. Debbie—a pale, slightly chubby mousy brunette, and Vanessa, a tall tanned blonde, sauntered in. “Some problem with the report?” asked Debbie.

“Yes,” said Adria. “Vanessa, do you really need to be here?”

“I was just going to grab some coffee with Debbie,” said Vanessa. “Would you like some coffee on our way back?” Vanessa seemed to smirk.

“Of course, if it’s no trouble,” said Adria, somewhat disconcerted by Vanessa’s smirk. “Now Debbie—look, this is just not quality work. I know we’ve had our differences in the past, but as your team leader I’d really urge you to take more care. I found over 30 problems in the first five pages and I’m not done with it. Look at this, for example. You said Alsen & Alsen produced 50,000 tons of Ephrex B in the second quarter? I looked it up and it’s 5,000 tons. I’m going to ask you to redo the report.”

“Oh, no problem,” said Debbie, putting her hand on her chest. On her breast, really. Adria’s eyes locked onto it. “I’ll have it done by the end of the day,” said Debbie. When Adria looked up, Debbie was smirking. Adria averted her eyes.

“See something you like?” asked Vanessa, and Adria whipped her head over to her in shock, hardly believing Vanessa would say that out loud.

“No—no it’s not like that,” Adria stammered, turning red. “I was just admiring, um, Debbie’s shirt! Where did you get it?” Debbie was wearing a green shirt with intricate gold brocade accents.

Debbie told her about the shirt, still smirking infuriatingly at Adria. The fucking dyke. At last Debbie and Vanessa left for their coffee.

As promised, Vanessa returned with a cup of coffee for Adria, then mercifully the two lesbians left her alone. Coffee would straighten her head out, at least. She sipped on it and did emails.

She was fucking horny after work. Honestly she’d been horny all day, but work distracted her from it. What was getting into her? As usual, on her commute she drove past the whores walking Chestnut Street. There were two of them today, both half naked, and her gaze lingered on their pale skin. Their heavily made-up faces looked so stupid. What would it be like to be them? Were they horny right now, like she was? Ugh! Adria didn’t want to think about the stupid whores. In front of her at the stoplight at the end of Chestnut St, one of the whores leaned into the window of an SUV. A few words were exchanged and then the whore got into the vehicle. The whore was going to get fucked by that guy in the car, Adria thought with contempt. What a slut.

Then Adria had a traitor thought, that she also wanted to get fucked this evening. It was the truth. She was fucking horny. But Adria didn’t like the comparison between her and that dumb streetwalking bitch. The light changed. Grumpily, she stepped on the gas to turn left onto Bird St.

She would go to the bar again this evening, but it wouldn’t be anything like what the whore was doing. She wouldn’t accept money for it. She wouldn’t walk around on the street with her tits hanging out. They were different, it was completely different. Adria knew it was completely different but it was hard to let go of the thought.

Tonight’s conquest was a man named Christopher (not Chris, apparently). He was younger, blonde, attractive. He knew how to slam her button and Adria came screaming. She still wanted more, so Chris used his fingers and the vibrator Adria had brought with her to make her cum again. Adria was insatiable tonight, but Christopher apparently was tired. Adria stayed up and masturbated.

In the morning, Adria grabbed his cock and woke him up, and they did it again. She still wanted more. She wanted a lot more. Was there something wrong with her? Some hormonal imbalance? But there was no more time.

* * *

At work, Debbie had fixed the report as promised. Adria had her scheduled meeting with her boss, Tom, and told him of her concerns with Debbie’s work, and what she had planned for the Beelee public relations damage control. Adria came away from the meeting feeling she had accomplished something, but disturbed at how many times during the meeting her thoughts had drifted towards what her boss would look like naked. What it would be like to fuck him. Honestly, what was getting into her? She focused hard on her work to take her mind off of it. Debbie stopped by mid-day to give Adria a coffee, which Adria appreciated. Adria shook her head to clear it of a strong mental image of what Debbie’s lesbian tits might look like under her shirt. She swallowed some saliva that had built up in her mouth.

Adria took a longer route home, deliberately avoiding Chestnut St. Those fucking whores, she didn’t want to look at them. It didn’t stop her from thinking about them, though. Ugh.

She masturbated when she got home, not willing to wait to find a partner. Masturbating was strangely difficult. It was like her fingers were cold, or just stiff. What was wrong with her fingers? Even the vibrator didn’t feel like it was doing enough. She did eventually have an orgasm but it took her over an hour.

Frustrated, she called Christopher, but he wasn’t there. She reluctantly tried David. He was quite willing to come over and fuck her. It was fucking embarrassing to meet him at the door. Adria never did this kind of thing.

Usually Adria would use her own fingers to help herself along while having sex, but today it wasn’t working well. Her fingers felt stiff and uncoordinated for some reason. She got David to do it, and she managed to cum a couple times, but tonight it wasn’t enough. David, more than Christopher, was quite willing to keep going with his fingers and tongue when his cock gave out. Short and middle-aged David probably never got his hands on a body like hers, Adria thought with a hint of pride.

But something was off. Adria found herself growing more and more “passive” as David ministered to her. At first she was thrusting her hips back at him just as enthusiastically as he was penetrating her. But as time passed she felt like her body didn’t want to move, or she didn’t want to move it. She wasn’t tired, she was eager to participate. Just... immobile. It was a weird sensation.

“Flip over on your hands and knees,” said David, stroking his hardening cock. “I’m ready for another round.”

Adria tried to do as he said but she only bucked a little bit on her back. It was like she was stuck in the big, soft bed. Something was really fucked up.

But she was too in heat to think about it or stop. She had to keep going, had to get that stiff cock in her again. “Just pick me up and put me where you want me.”

David looked at her strangely but then grabbed her soft hips and flipped her over to fuck her from behind. His grip was strong, it hurt a little.

When they were done, David asked, “What was that?”

“What was what?” asked Adria, knowing what he meant but not wanting to talk about it. No longer so horny, she had the mental space to be very weirded out.

“When you couldn’t flip over,” said David.

“I—I don’t know,” said Adria. She was still on her hands and knees, smooth breasts dangling below, naked ass facing David. She couldn’t move. She could wiggle.

There was silence. What was David doing? He was still behind her. Adria was suddenly very self-conscious of her round ass, her naked tits below her. She couldn’t move or see him and he was probably staring at her. He was done fucking her and she was finally more or less satisfied, but her body parts were still objects of David’s desire. And she couldn’t move. She couldn’t get away or cover herself. She was getting very nervous.

She felt David’s hand squeeze her exposed ass, then rock her side to side a little on her hands and knees.

“David, what are you doing?” Adria asked.

“Are you able to move, now?” asked David.

“I—I’m stuck,” Adria wiggled in place. “David, did you do some... bondage thing to me?”

“No!” David denied immediately, surprising Adria. He hadn’t? That had been her best guess up until now.

“Let me try again,” said Adria. She succeeded in wiggling a bit more.

“Okay, it’s, it’s working,” said Adria. Gradually, over several minutes, she was able to move more and more, until she managed to drop herself from her hands and knees onto her stomach. Finally she rolled over and sat up.

“I don’t know what the fuck is going on,” said Adria. “Maybe you should go,” she said.

David looked like he wanted to say something, but then he took his things and left.

* * *

Adria tried to masturbate again that evening, but it was no use. Whatever had come over her whole body while she was having sex with David, came over her hands when she tried to do it herself. Her limp fingers froze in place, pulled away a couple inches, and couldn’t hold the vibrator. At first she would only freeze for a few seconds at a time, but if she tried harder the freeze would last longer.

* * *

In the morning, Adria went to work. She was fucking horny all the time and now something fucky was happening to her body, making it freeze in moments of passion. She was scared, to say the least. She pinched one of her nipples and inhaled sharply at the tingling jolt of sensation.

Debbie came by with a coffee, which Adria thanked her for. She really needed a pick-me-up.

At lunch she called her doctor’s office and scheduled an appointment to find out what was wrong with her. Next Tuesday. She had to wait.

She didn’t fuck anybody that night, afraid of what could happen if she did. She still couldn’t masturbate, either. Trying it now made her involuntarily pull her hand away from her vagina and freeze in place for a few minutes.

She could pinch her nipples, which were incredibly hard and sensitive all the time. She could touch or rub her clit briefly for a similar sensation. But that only riled her up, it didn’t relieve her arousal. Any more thorough attentions and her body would freeze up.

It was driving her nuts. Even her lips felt sensitive, sensuous, as if they were becoming another sexual organ. She was obviously on some kind of sex drug. It was the only explanation. But what was the drug, how had it gotten into her? Had David lied? Had Christopher done something?

* * *

Adria woke up, extremely frustrated and horny and still unable to do anything about it. The doctor’s appointment was next Tuesday, and it was currently Friday. She endured the morning, grateful when Debbie stopped by with coffee. She didn’t like the smirk Debbie gave her along with the coffee, as if Debbie knew something Adria didn’t.

“I’m not a lesbian,” Adria suddenly blurted out, looking at the curve of Debbie’s chest. Debbie chuckled out loud and left. Face on fire, Adria watched Debbie’s luscious ass until it was gone.

Adria did her job, though her focus slipped and occasionally she darted a hand to her nipples or pussy for that electric tingling jolt. Which really only made things worse but was so hard to resist doing.

* * *

Saturday was aroused torture without even her work to distract her, and by Sunday Adria just absolutely couldn’t stand it. Never mind the risk of being caught naked and frozen by a guy. Never mind her fear that her symptoms might progress further if she had sex again while in her condition. Never mind her suspicions that one of her recent partners had been the one to drug her. She called Christopher, because he was hotter than David.

“You look different,” said Christopher, arriving at her place. His eyes roved over her body and Adria felt weak at the knees.

“I—I do?” she asked, swallowing saliva. Christopher was going to fuck her and she could barely spare any attention for anything else. She looked at his pants.

“Yeah, your tits look bigger,” said Christopher crudely.

“They do?” asked Adria, hardly hearing him. She didn’t look away from the pants.

“May I?” asked Christopher. It took Adria a moment to realize he wanted to touch her tits. She nodded slowly. She let out out a soft grunt when he touched her. Her wet hole spasmed as Christopher wantonly squeezed and hefted her chest through her elastic top.

“What did you have done to them?” asked Christopher, pinching a nipple through the fabric and making Adria inhale sharply.

Adria couldn’t find the words to explain. She reddened and looked up, away from Christopher’s growing bulge.

“Adria?” asked Christopher.

Adria pursed her lips in an O, staring straight ahead at Christopher’s chin, blue eyes wide open. She couldn’t do anything else. She couldn’t answer him. She couldn’t blink.

“Adria, you’re freaking me out,” said Christopher, taking a step back.

“No, don’t go!” Adria wanted to call out to him but she could not. She was somehow stuck like this, hands at her side, a surprised look frozen on her face, dripping fucking wet. She couldn’t even look to the side.

Christopher exited, shutting the door behind him. Adria could do nothing but look at one particular spot on the door.

After a minute she found herself able to wiggle. She gradually hobbled over towards her phone, legs still very stiff and straight. She still couldn’t look down. Eventually she loosened enough to pick up the phone, and slowly brought it towards her face, fighting against the lingering stiffness in her elbows. Adria hit the button to dial Christopher.

“I’m sorry, I should have told you about that,” Adria said when Christopher picked up. “Something weird is happening to me, I’m on some kind of sex drug I think? I don’t know! Look can you please come back? I just want to fuck!” she pleaded. Her slick holes needed to be penetrated. She was such a slut, she thought guiltily.

Five minutes later Christopher returned. “So explain this to me,” he commanded.

Adria took a deep breath. “I don’t know how it happened, somebody must have dosed me with something, maybe on Monday,” she said. “I’ve been feeling, like, really aroused all the time. I can’t stand it. Then lately when... like, when someone touches me, or I touch myself... I freeze up.” She was blushing hard.

“And that’s what just happened?”

“I didn’t think it would happen just from you touching my breast... or so quickly. It wore off after a minute. Look, let’s try again, okay?”

“So there’s no misunderstanding, you’re going to freeze up when I touch you, and then you want to have sex, correct?” Christopher asked.

Ashamed of herself, Adria nodded. “I’m not some slut,” she felt like she had to defend herself.

Before she had time to change her mind, Christopher reached out and grabbed her breast again, making her gasp. And look straight ahead, eyes wide open, eyebrows up in surprise. She could not blink. Her mouth hung open in a frozen O. But there was no feeling of dryness. Christopher was pulling her top down to expose her tits and there was nothing Adria could do to stop him even if she wanted to. He clumsily fiddled with Adria’s skirt and panties, dropping them to her ankles. And then he was dragging her stiff body over to the bed.

It took some doing to spread her legs. They wanted to stay stiff and straight as they were when standing. But Christopher applied enough force and the joint moved. Adria’s legs were spread, available for access, and she had no ability to close them again. She had no defense against what Christopher was going to do to her.

“It’s like you’re a fucking blow-up doll,” Christopher commented, as he finished forcing her stiff body into position to be fucked.

His words disturbed and repulsed her. But he was right, a puzzle piece locking into place. That’s what this drug, whatever it was, was meant to do to her. She thought of the whores on Chestnut St with their grotesque body-mods. Was Adria any better than them now? Then Christopher stuck his cock in the blow-up doll’s slick vagina and her world exploded.

The doll made realistic gasps and grunts from time to time as Christopher made use of it, not moving its open lips.

“God, that’s creepy,” said Christopher, pausing the action to look at the doll’s blank unblinking stare. “Can you, like, close your eyes?”

“Obviously I can’t fucking close my eyes!” Adria raged mutely. She couldn’t do anything, she couldn’t say anything. Christopher turned the doll over on the bed so he wouldn’t have to see its eyes. With a few adjustments to the doll’s limbs he was ready to fuck its asshole. The doll continued to gasp and grunt so Christopher thought it didn’t make much difference to the doll which hole he used.

Christopher finished in the doll’s ass, then flipped it back over. Adria had asked him to make her orgasm, but had he done it? He didn’t know.

Well, his cock was limp now, and he didn’t like giving oral. Halfheartedly he used his fingers on the doll’s clit and played with its nipples. Somehow this didn’t seem right to him. What was in front of him was clearly just a fuck doll. It was for satisfying his needs, not the other way around. He was sure Adria would understand if she could talk right now. If you took a fetish drug, it meant you wanted to be treated accordingly, right? Anyway his fingers were tired.

Christopher got up off the bed and went to make himself some coffee in Adria’s kitchen. When he got back the doll was where he’d left it. He sipped coffee and gazed at its tits. When he’d groped those tits earlier, Adria had been stuck for only a few minutes. It had been much longer now and there was no sign that the doll could move.

Idly, Christopher wondered if it would be stuck like that forever. Hmm, if it did, could he legally claim it as abandoned property? He checked his phone to try to find the answer.

Having found nothing on the web but a firm “maybe,” Christopher looked up from his phone. The doll was still in place, and Christopher felt like he could go another round. He fucked the doll’s mouth this time. Forcefully bobbing the doll’s head up and down on his cock, it still didn’t feel that good. The doll wasn’t actually sucking, it just had its mouth open. To hell with it. He stuck his cock back in its pussy instead. As he fucked the doll, Christopher reached up with his fingers to shut its eyelids, so it wouldn’t stare so creepily at him. But they wouldn’t stay closed. He tried to just ignore it.

After relieving himself again in the creepy doll, Christopher had a quick shower. He was about to leave when he had a thought... he found a spare door key hanging from a peg. It fit the door. He’d use it to come back later to check on the doll.

Adria stared at a fixed point on the ceiling and raged at her helplessness. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t close her mouth. Christopher had left (she thought) a while ago. Something wet, probably semen, pooled around her taint and butt. She could feel drool rolling down her jaw. It was disgusting. This was all disgusting and disgraceful. And she was still fucking horny! She’d had a few orgasms from what Christopher did to her, including one from when he fucked her ass, which was disturbing. The orgasms should have satisfied her and maybe they did but not enough. If it wasn’t for how disgusted she was with the whole experience, she’d be ready for another round! Jesus Christ, what a terrible thought.

After a long time Adria tested and found she could wiggle a bit. Relief flooded her, that this wasn’t permanent. Perhaps the duration depended on the amount of sexual activity. She waited until the stiffness of her limbs had mostly faded before she sat up and got off the bed. She took a shower to feel clean, then changed her filthy sheets.

To be continued...