The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Small Legal Problem

Part 1

Please send feedback to

Flanked by court officers on either side and dressed in a court issued blue jumpsuit Anne Parker awaited her fate. The red headed mid-thirty something, thinks back to what brought her here; what started out as innocent flirtng exploded into an adulterous affair. Her problem is that in the world she lives in; to combat rising divorce rates such affairs are now capital offenses, though through science official death is not the end of it. Now nervously she stood, along with her partner in crime, a twenty something handy man, George Sanchez.

The Judge entered the Courtroom with a huff, without bothering to look at the defendants, his voice oozed his annoyance, he pronounced his decision, guilty on all charges. Before pronouncing the customary sentence for such an offence the Judge called out to the ex-husband.

“Michael Parker, before I pass sentence, do you forgive the convicted felons now standing before the court, will you ask for leniency on their behalf” The Judge inquired.

Michael shook his head no.

“The court stenographer can’t not record gestures, please respond verbally” bellowed the Judge.

In a clear and unwavering voice Michael respond “No, I will not.”

Looking down from behing his perch above the court, the Judge pronounced the ruling of the court. “The Defendants, being found guilty and the aggrieved party not willing to forgive, the Court hereby sentences the convicted to digitization and the digital remain shall become property of the aggrieved to do with as he pleases.”

Digitization, sold as a humane way to deal with criminals, the process turns the person from a solid being into electronic information stored on a portable drive. Once the process is completed, officially the person digitized is considered dead as their physical body is destroyed in process but the information can be accessed, the person brought back, even altered as the owners desires.

As the Judge finished proclaiming the verdict, the court officers flanking Anne immediately stripped her of her jumpsuit and any under garments she wore. The officers next to George Sanchez did the same to him. Cold and naked Anne began to sob as she thought of her choices led her to this.

Naked and fully exposed before the court, all the eyes now focused on the condemned. The silence in the courtroom was broken by the sound of plastic wheels on marble floors as the digitization chamber is wheeled in. Anne’s eyes became affixed to George Sanchez as he is first to be led into the chamber. She nervously watched knowing that soon it would be her turn. Once secured inside a technician types on a computer, with a low pitched hum the chamber came to life. It produced a blinding bright white flash. Taking a second for Anne’s eyes to readjust but the first thing she saw was George had disappeared, no smoke, nothing to indicate that he ever existed.

Now her turn, firmly the court officers walked her naked body over to the chamber. See glanced at her ex-husband, looking for forgiveness and was met with a cold stare. Naked and now secured in the chamber, she heard the chamber’s lock seal. Her mind began to race, was this going to be painful, will she realize what happened after she is digitized and before she could finish her thoughts, one last memory, a blinding white light, then nothing.

With its job complete the machine was wheeled into the next courtroom for new convicts to meet their fate.

Clearing his throat the Judge continued, “having paid the the court fees associated with the divorce proceeding and sentencing, Michael Parker is hereby the rightful owner of the remains of the convicts, please proceed to the Court Clerk’s office to take possession of the flash drives.” With that the Judge signed the divorce degree and ownership order, rose and left, his work in the court room was done.

Court order in hand Michael Clarkson proceeded to Clerk’s office to wait in line. The wait became fortuitous when he struck up a conversation with an elderly woman in front of him.

“So, what brings you here this fine day” Michael commented to break the ice.

“Caught my university professor husband shtooping a pair of twenty-one year, sorority girl twins” the old lady replied bluntly.

“I came home to find the twins in positions that I never knew were possible and my husband Harold tied to the bed with their bras and panties. I’ll say those girls worked hard for their A” the old lady continued.

“What’s your plans for them now?” Michael inquired.

“I’ll properly just sell them, Harold won’t be so lucky. Why are you interested?” raising her eye brow as she responded, seeing a potential quick sell.

Seizing the opportunity Michael made an offer, “A straight trade my ex’s 20 something Latin lover for the twins.”

“2 for 1 hardly seems fair, I did peek into the court room where your case was being heard, while your ex’s partner is easy on the eyes, he’s no Magic Mike. How about a 1 for 1 trade, you can have the other twin for five grand.” The old lady counter offered.

With a smile and a nod Michael knew he was beat and accepted “you drive a hard bargain, but your offer is fair, let’s shake and we have a deal.”

Michael and the old lady proceeded to the clerk’s desk and formalized their agreement. The clerk handed Michael the flash drives that contained his ex-wife and the twins and pointed him to the technician’s office to retrieve his property from the flash drives.

Municipal offices love their lines. Michael found himself in another line, the wait allowed his mind to wander and dream about his future with a pair of twin sex slaves. He day dreamed of them serving him, naked accepted for stockings, high heels and a collar. He felt his dick rise with anticipation. It took the technician shouting “Next” and a nudge from behind to wake Michael from his fantasy. With a giant shit eating grin and an erection that may not go down until the sun does, Michael handed the flash drive over. The Technician plugged in the drive and hit a few keys and turned to Michael and asked him what he would like to do with the three women who were now his property.

Without hesitation Michael wanted the twins to be turned into submissive slave girls, with no knowledge of their past, not even their former names, as a default they are to be called Slave One and Slave Two. Their only thought was to serve Michael’s every whim, yet not completely mindless, he also left them with the knowledge that they were sisters, in fact he made it so that sisterly incest was a kink of theirs. As for their sexuality, they were to be attracted to him, each other and whoever else Michael told them to be attracted to. Michael also told the tech to restore their virginity and remove all hair below their nose. Also, he added that their female plumbing be removed, he didn’t want to worry about pregnancies or periods.

With a couple of additional keys strokes the digitalizer in the Technician’s office hummed to life and the first Twin Slave appeared. She looked exactly as she had before she was digitized, tall, blonde and very blessed in the chest. The only differnce was a state mandated bar code imprinted on the back of her neck. Slightly unsteady on her feet, the Technician helped her walk over to her new owner. Programmed to know the look of her Master, the slave walk right over to him and immediately dropped to her knees and lowered her head. As Slave One was dropping to her knees, the digitalizer hummed to life again and Slave Two materialized in the chamber. Soon Michael had two, identical, naked slaves kneeling before him. While Michael was eyeing his new property; committing to memory their nearly identical, large tits, their smooth hairless, tight cunts, their plump round asses. The Technician spoke up. “Sir, you still have one the flash drive, what would you like us to do with it” Michael was too preoccupied with thoughts of owning his twin slaves to think about what to do to his ex-wife. “Would it be okay if I came back another day with the flash drive.” Michael asked.

“Not a problem sir, you can come back at any time during regular business hours. Also, you know the city’s leash laws require all dogs and slaves be collared and leashed when in public do you have a leash for your property? If not we do sell some collars and leashes here.”

Michael attached the flimsy, pleather collars, criminally over priced by the court, and led his new slaves out of the courthouse and to their new home. Slaves were no longer viewed as human and did not have to be clothed, just leashed. Slave One and Slave Two, leashed and fully naked walked behind their master, knowing nothing but to smile as they headed towards their new lives of servitude.

Upon entering his apartment, Michael ordered his slaves to go directly to the bedroom and go down on all fours with their asses high in the air. In unison the slave responded with a “yes Master.” He watched them walk away, their asses swaying with each step. Michael waited until they reached the bedroom before he started to head there himself. He entered the room and ordered the slaves to think of themselves as horny little pussy cats. They wiggle their asses in anticipation of the big Tom Cat taking their newly acquired virinity. Swaying their asses back and forth the slaves started to moan and purr as their horniness grew. Michael quickly stripped and mounted Slave One from the rear. As his dick popped her brand new cherry, Slave one let out a squeal. Michael and Slave one moved in sync, faster and faster he thrust into Slave One. Nearing climax Slave One begged, “Master, please allow your Slave to cum.” “Not yet” Michael responded and jumped off of Slave One to mount Slave Two. Repeating his performance with Slave One, Michael popped Slave’s Two new Cherry and fucked her to the edge of climax.

Michael shot his load into Slave Two. By this time both slaves were whimpering and begging to be allowed to cum. Michael turned to his property and ordered them to 69 each other and if they did a good job he’ll allow it. Desperate to cum both slaves went at each other with vigor, lick and lapping up the other sister’s pussy with earnest. Finally, with both of the sister slaves at the brink of sexually insanity Michael gave the order to cum. The release was like a tidal wave crashing into them both. Spent and exhausted the sister slaves passed out on top of each other.

Michael made a mental note, kitten play was to be a regular occurrence and he may need to purchase kitty ears and tails.

Michael let his property sleep and recharge for round two. He dressed and went into his study. There he looked at the flash drive that contained his ex-wife and pondered her fate. He knew her punishment would have to be special. Anne would not simply be made into a sex slave like the two passed out in the bedroom, unaware of their past sins. No, Anne would know why she is now a slave and that it was her actions that led to her punishment. Michael surfed around the internet for ideas. Finally one struck him as perfect. He’ll buy the supplies he needs tomorrow and have Anne “resorted” the next day; now it was time for round two.

The Twins recovered quickly and there was more time for more fun, only interrupted for a quick dinner. By the time round four ended, Michael was sexed out and passed out for the night.

Awakening early the next morning to the sounds of sobbing slaves and an acrid smell of something burning; Michael still groggy got out of bed and followed the burn scent into the kitchen. He found sobbing slaves kneel at the kitchen doorway whimpered about not being erased when they are re-digitized. The kitchen was a disaster area, the melted remains of a plastic coffee pot was in the sink soaking in a pool of water, the toaster oven appeared to still smolder and flour and eggs covered the remainder of the kitchen. Michael turned to the kneeling slaves, their heads down and tears flowing. In a calm but firm voice Michael asked what happened.

Slave One spoke up, nearly hyperventilating, her words interrupted by her sobbing and sniffling back tears “Master, Slave Two and myself… attempted to make you pancakes and and…. coffee for your breakfast. We were confused… didn’t know how to cook… we couldn’t find instruction…. before we knew it smoke and flames appeared. PLEASE DON’T ERASE USE.”

Michael could only laugh and ordered Slave One and Two to clean the kitchen while he went out to bring them back breakfast.

After breakfast, he gave some simple orders to slave, with that Michael disappeared for a few hours. When he came home with boxes and bags he went straight to his study preparing for the return of his ex. Done, he looked at his handy work and smiled an evil grin, placed his feet on his desk, leaned backed in his chair and laughed.

Feeling a little impish, Michael, in a stern, commanding voice called his slaves into his study. They both came in and quickly kneeled in front of his desk. Michael than began, “girls, I was thinking over what happened earlier today, I am just not sure, was it bad behavior or poor judgment, I may just have to re-digitize both of you.”

“MASTER PLEASE DON’T” screamed the slaves in unison as tears streamed down their faces.

“Now you are speaking without permission, raising your voices, you both are just asking for it. Hell, you two may just need to be erased.” Michael added.

Both slaves had their hands over their mouths, tears increasingly pouring down their cheeks. Looking at them Michael, for a second thought he may be carrying the joke a little too far.

“Let’s see if there is any reason I should keep you both” Michael spoke before he ordered Slave One to suck his dick under the desk while he had Slave two played with herself on top of it. Both Slaves rushed to do their appointed tasks with zeal believing that their lives depended upon it. Slave One deep throated Michael, sucking as hard as humanly could, ignoring her natural gag reflex. Her lips embraced his shafts creating a nearly perfect vacuum seal. With her free hands she played with Michaels balls.

As her slave sister was slurping away, servicing their master; Slave two had one hand buried deep in her pussy and the other kneading her breasts. Slave Two he was becoming lost in her wet passion. Michael was at the verge of cumming, pulled with a wet, sticky pop Slave One off his dick and pulled Slave Two off the desk, onto his lap, impaling her on his cock. She rode his cock for all she was worth. She ran her fingers through Master’s hair and as her other hand continued to kneed her breasts. Michael tried to hold out, but didn’t last a minute before he exploded in her pussy.

Done he collapsed in his chair. It appeared that the his slaves may have retained some memories or at least skills acquired from their past life as sorority sisters.

Regaining his composure, he turned to Slave Two told her she was safe for now and dismissed her. Now Slave One kneeled nervously before Michael awaiting her faith, fully expect to not exist by the end of the day.

“I am just not sure, I don’t think you put your all into that blow job you gave me” Michael told a weeping Slave One.

“I am just not sure if I can keep you, plus you are redundant, an exact copy of Slave Two” Michael said, buying time until he fully recovered.

Slave One nearly exploded, her only desire was to speak out in her defense, but she knew she mustn’t talk, she had to remain silent until Master told her she could talk, she must be a good slave. Michael broke the silence and commanded Slave One to lean over the desk and spread her legs wide; he was going to take her through the back door. Michael thrust his dick into Slave One’s tight ass and proceeded to fuck her hard, grasping tightly to her hair for additional leverage. He grunted and she went from panting to moaning. Harder and faster he thrust until he was again at the verge of cumming. Michael pulled out flipped her around and exploded in her soaking wet pussy. As he came, Slave One screamed her organism. Michael again fell back and collapsed in his chair, Slave One slide off of Master laying out on his desk. It took them both some time to recover.

Somewhat revived, Michael barked his orders at Slave One, commanding her to go into the kitchen and bring him a cold beer. He also told her to tell Slave Two to bring in a pitcher of cold water and two bowls.

The slave sisters entered the study, in unison the kneeled in front of their master. Michael looked down at Slave One, kneeling before him, presenting his beer to him, her head down and eyes staring at the floor. Michael petted her head, stroking her shoulder length hair and in soft but commanding voice told her she was also forgiven and safe. To her, these words were the greatest sounds Slave One ever heard in her life.

Ordering Slave Two to place the bowls in front of her sister and herself and fill it with water. As she was completing her task Michael reached into a black shopping bag next to the desk. Turning to his slaves, now kneeling behind filled water bowls, taking a sip of his beer he spoke.

“Slaves I have gifts for both of you.”

Presenting furry, pink kitten ears and match anal plug tail to both. He placed the ears on their heads and inserted tails in their asses. His slaves purred their thanks. He ordered them on all fours to lap up their water with their tongues. They playfully drank, wiggling their asses to sway their tails. They took to their kitten personas like it was second nature.

The good thing about slaves is that they have the focus to learn and Michael put that to good use, realizing the Slave One and Two needed to learn basic domestic skills he order them to watch cooking shows and view old training videos for hotel maids. Within a week both Slaves would be able to keep a perfectly tidy house for Michael and cook four star meals. That didn’t solve Michael’s problem today. So he ordered take out Sushi for the three of them. Slave Two answered the door; the delivery man got an eyeful of her in just her kitten ears and tail. If Michael was the type that shared his toys the delivery man may have gotten something other than a money tip, but Michael doesn’t share.

“Slave Two, remove the anal plug and lie on the table.” Michael ordered, than he instructed Slave One to arrange the sushi on Slave Two’s naked body. Feeling somewhat guilty for how he treated his slaves earlier. He had Slave One kneel next to him and he feed her as he ate. When both he and Slave One had their fill, Michael instructed his slave switch places. This time Michael arranged the sushi on Slave One’s body making sure they were over key, erogenous locations. He told Slave Two to eat; only she could not use her hands, and she was to be on top of her Sister Slave. Slave Two understood exactly what she was to do and put on a show for her master. Her tongue slowly traveled up and down her slave sister’s body lingering on her breasts and pussy.

Once the sushi was done Slave Two went to eat her sister out. The dinner devolved into a full slave on slave fuck fest. Michael, glad he didn’t turned them into mindless sluts, enjoyed watching his slaves take the initiative. His slaves, both with eyes full of lust, stared hungrily at their master seeking his approval to continue. With one hand firmly wrapped around his cock and large smile on his face, he signaled his approval with his free hand. Panting and moaning, dripping with sweat, tongues and fingers inserted into the other’s orifices, they now begged Michael for permission to cum. At this point Michael dropped his pants to the floor, and took Slave Two behind. Thrusting into his slave’s ass, he began to hear the table creak under the weight of the three of them. Before breaking the table, he ordered the Slaves to take it into the bedroom. The after dinner fuck session lasted another half an hour in the bedroom.

Recovered from the last fuck fest, Michael doned a pair of boxers and enters the living room, falling with a plop into his favorite chair, out of habit he reaches for the remote to turn on the game, but instead realizes that is what slaves are for and calls his sister slaves into the living room. Ordering Slave One to turn on the game and then gives her detailed instruction on how to microwave popcorn. On all fours, still showing off her kitty tail she turns on the TV. With the task of turning on the TV complete Slave One sashays off to the kitchen to provide the snacks her master desires. Slave Two ordered to reinsert the anal plug and go down on all fours; she is to be his footrest while he watches the game. Minutes later Slave One returns, she kneel next to her master, in one hand a cold beer and the other, only slightly burnt popcorn. Not perfect yet but they were eagerly trying, Michael thought to himself.

Game over, it was now bedtime; Michael decided he needed a full night’s sleep, without distractions. He dug out a pair of old yoga mats of his ex-wife and some old blankets and pillows. Instructing the sister slaves to sleep on the mats, cuddled next to each, face to crotch, he also instructed them NOT to make breakfast in the morning. Michael drifted off with pleasant dreams of the revenge he will visit upon his ex-wife, Anne.