The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Small Legal Problem

Part 2

Please send feedback to

It was the morning of the big day; Michael awoke with no need for his alarm. He called the office told them he was taking another personal day, but will be in tomorrow. The sister slaves were already awake, still in their kitty ears and tails, instructed not to make breakfast they kneeled at his bedside waiting to serve.

Michael smiled looking down at his obedient possessions, ordered to remove their kitty garb and into the bathroom. Michael never experienced anything like a shower with two dutiful slaves making sure it was as pleasurable as possible. As Slave Two gave Michael a deep scalp massage, Slave One cleaned his cock with her hands, her mouth and tits. Michael felt any stress in his body falling away sinking down the drain. Totally clean, it was time to dry off. Armed with towels the sister slaves rubbed down their master to dry him off.

Now to the grooming Slave Two combed and styled his hair. Michael looking nervously as Slave One lathered his face with shaving cream. Slave One was picked up the straight edge blade, ran it up and down the leather honing strap, next to the sink. While Michael always thought it was beyond sexy to have a naked, beautiful woman give him a close shave, after the breakfast fiasco, he may wait until his slaves watched a few how to videos before they place a razor to his neck. Michael ordered Slave One to put down the razor and instead to do into the bedroom and to lay out a suit, shirt and tie for him.

Michael was impressed with Slave One’s sense of fashion, a daring color choice, mixing a dark suit and tie with a pastel shirt. Turning his slave is said “Slave you have done well and going forward part of your morning duties will be laying out my clothes and dressing me.” A large smile grew across Slave One’s face; she eagerly went to her task. Her tie tying wasn’t perfect but Michael did not complain.

Before leaving to deal with the ex, Michael ran to corner deli, a bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel for him and he picked up box of some whole grain cereal for the slaves; nobody wants a fat slave. Back at home, he quickly ate his breakfast at the table, with each slave kneeling next to him holding a bowl of cereal waiting for permission to eat. Once finished his breakfast, Michael gave his slaves their daily chores which included two hours of instructional videos on cooking and home keeping. With their chores handed out, they now had permission to eat their breakfast. As a treat, they were told once complete, they could clean the kitty tail plug and don their kitty outfits. Michael grabbed the flash drive containing his ex, the detailed list of instructions for the clerk and the court order as he left for the clerk’s office.

What Michael desired for his ex was the Barbie treatment, like fast food restaurants, this was something from the secret menu. As the name implies the property is re-materialized, not its original size but that of a doll, Michael decided about six inches.

Even arriving early there was still a line to wait on at the Clerk’s office, Michael was certain that somewhere there is an agency that supplies municipal offices with people whose only job is to wait in line. Eager to retrieve his ex, the slow, winding wait was maddening.

Finally the clerk called for him. Eagerly Michael over the flash drive containing his ex; he begin to read from the instruction sheet, the clerk looked up with a sly smile, “Let me stop you right there, the Barbie Treatment!?! How small and what other details?” he asked.

“six inches, keep her memories and personality but make her obedient. Also I don’t want the risk of pregnancies or have to deal with her periods so remove that equipment also and remove her pubic hair too.” Michael quickly replied. “Also up size her chest two bra sizes.” He added.

Taking the drive and reviewing the court order the clerk looked up and said “okay, there is an additional fee for this treatment and it will take a little time.”

Michael paid the fee and was told to come back in about two hours. Two whole hours of anticipation, two hours of thinking what he would do to her. He walked by a toy store and strolled into the doll aisle to kill time. Looking at the pretty pink miniature outfits, oh how his ex hated frilly, girly pink clothes. He wondered if any of the doll cloths would now fit his ex and picked up a few just in case.

The arms of the clock crawled at a paralyzed turtle’s pace. Finally the time has come to collect his ex, of course there was yet another long municipal line to wait on and wait he did. It is a known fact that time moves differently, slower of municipal lines, seconds last for hours, minutes days.

With the shout of “Next” by a clerk the punishing wait ended, Michael walked up to the counter eager to collect his property, he had his ID, the order and the receipt for fees in his hand and nearly shoved them at the clerk even before she asked. She rifled through them.

Not bothering to look up, stating “everything looks in order.”

She proceeded to reach for a small cardboard box. It was the kind of box that a pet store puts hamsters in.

Still with box in hand, the clerk asked “have a leash? If not we have special ones the miniatures, of course for a fee.”

Placing the box down on the counter, the Clerk reached for a hidden shelf, pulling out a display case special, tiny collars and leashes.

“Which would you like sir?” asked the clerk.

Michael gave a brief look over, replied he want the cheapest one.

Tiny collar and leash in hand, he slid the box over on the counter allowing the clerk to assist the next person in line.

The moment was here, the tiny box was his, more importantly so was the contents of the box. Quickly, he opened the box. He was not disappointed. Inside the box, standing on a piece of foam was his ex wife, Anne Parker, in all her six inches of naked glory with chest enlarge to proportionality to bra sizes larger.

Her tiny arm folded across her enlarged, tiny chest. Face had a look and pure hate, if looks could kill she would a kool aid server at Jones Town. This all brought the biggest smile to Michael’s face. Anne became even more enraged at the sight of Michael’s smile. She let out a squeaking litany of curses, in word combinations that were never used before, ancient swears, new ones, some in language thought long dead and extinct.

With one word Michael reminded his ex of her current situation.

“SILENCE”

The power of his word ended the stream of profanity. She was willing to keep the deluge of expletives going, but unable, the command of Michael plugged the dam. She quickly realize she couldn’t speak, that she was going to obey whatever Michael told her regardless of whether she want to or not. She was no longer in control.

“Sit” was his next command, silently she obeyed to her own private disgust.

Michael tossed the tiny collar and leash into box. “Put this on, we need to leave.” Again she obeyed this last command.

Michael closed the box, briskly walked out of municipal building and into the glory of the afternoon. Birds were singing and the road rose up to meet him as he strolled home with a whistle on his lips. Inside the box a silent storm of hate gather around Anne.

Michael burst through his front door so quickly and unexpectedly that the sister slaves did not have the chance to kneel and properly greet him, not that he cared at the moment. Ignoring the slaves as they quickly fell to their knees where they once stood, Michael made a bee line straight for his study.

Opening the box, Michael reached in, his hand wrapped around his ex, lifting her out, like King Kong holding Fae Ray. Her naked form helpless in his hand, with one finger he fondled her breasts, her arms pinned in Michael’s embrace, all Anne could do was shoot dirty looks. Even with her anger, Anne’s body betrayed her, she began writhing as her arousal grew.

Playtime over for now, Anne was placed on the desk top, Anne got a good look at the new dimensions of her world. She quickly tried to hide her nakedness, she may have been her ex’s property but she retained her sense of shame.

“Who’s the big little girl?” Michael teased as he poked her.

Surprised his ex didn’t shoot back a smart ass comment, “What’s wrong the cat got your tongue?”

She did her best to charade her response, wilding waving her hands, with a facial expression that spoke a thousand words, all of them “Asshole you told me to be quiet.”

“Despite all your rage, you’re just a tiny ho in a cage.” Michael mockingly sang. Anne didn’t find the humor in the song.

Before Anne could release another stream of curses, Michael issued another order, “Well, looks like you finally have no choice but to listen to me, okay speak but no not profanity.”

With a tiny shout of “Finally, you stupid donkey fart” Anne responded, needing to become creative to get around the profanity prohibition.

Her creativity had Michael was almost on the floor, laughing so hard. It actually hurt his sides.

“I see you size didn’t affect you attitude.” Michael said through the laughter.

Suddenly a dark thought raced into Anne’s mind, “Where’s George, you didn’t erase him, you bastard.”

“You really, never knew me, did you Anne?” Michael responded, “No, I didn’t erase your Latin gigolo, I traded him to a little old lady for a pair sorority twins. Don’t worry, I have plans for you to get acquainted with them, and it even includes you wearing an outfit.”

Michael continued, “right now you are going to need to learn the rules. First when you are standing before me your hands are to be behind your head and the legs shoulder distance apart.”

As he spoke, without thinking, Anne’s body responds to the instruction, her arms and legs moving independent of her brain.

“Rule number two” as Michael went on “you are no longer permitted to use my name; instead you are to respond to me with ‘yes sir’, is that clear.”

Again Anne responded without thinking, she shouted a clear “yes sir” to her embarrassment.

At this time he Michael felt it was time for the slaves to get to know each other. He reach in the bag from the toy shop and pulled out a doll size costume. He tossed in front of Anne and ordered her to change.

Grabbing the outfit, she responded with a meek “yes sir.”

The outfit was a grey body suit, a mouse tail the tied around her waist and mouse ears. She looked ridiculous.

With his little mouse ready, Michael yelled into the other room, “Kittens, come into the study, I have a slave for you to meet.”

The door to the study opened and crawled in the sister slaves. Anne turned around to see the spectacle of two twenty something twins wearing only kitten ears and a tail protruding from the behind. Their faces looked playfully sex crazed. Kneeling cat like front of the desk with “paws” out in front, purring in anticipation the sister slaves waited for the next instruction.

With his arms waving them forward, Michael invited them to look at Anne “Come kittens, look at my new slave and toy, let me introduce you to Mousey Annie”

The kittens purred and playful pawed at the new slave before them, Anne tried to swat away the hands and retain whatever dignity remained in her tiny form. She looked at Michael again laughing at her, all of a sudden she was in the air. Slave Two, playful held Anne’s tail in her mouth.

“Be careful, Kittens, my toy in delicate.” Slave Two was warned.

Listening to her master, Slave Two lowered Anne back onto the table.

“Kittens enjoy playing with Master’s toy?” Michael asked. The Kittens greeted the inquiry with a loud, affirmative purr.

Shell shocked from the play so far Anne was huddled down on the desk worried about what was next. She never felt for vulnerable, so small.

Ordered to remove her outfit and stand at attention. Anne responded “yes sir” to the new order, but worried what was next.

“Slaves you want to see what little Annie can do... Slave One hop up on the desk and spread your legs, be mindful of where little Annie is.”

Slave One without hesitation followed her orders.

“Little Annie, turn and take a look at that giant pussy in front on you. You mission is to is to make Slave One cum, get in there use your body to play with clit.” Then turning to Slave Two he orders her to hold down Slave One’s arms.

Anne was never into girls, never experimented during college; never saw what was so special about lesbian porn. Now she was walking straight to a pussy that was her size. She came up to the hairless slit, nearly eye level with the clit. With no choice she got to work. She worked the clit with her hands. Anne rubbing her whole body against the giant pussy, the wall of pussy reacting to the motion of her tiny body began to open wider. Anne was afraid that she may be drawn in. She was partial swallowed by making it difficult to reach and stroke the clit. Anne could feel the heat radiating from Slave One’s pussy as it throbbed and constricted. A strong musk scent was released and the air became humid. Faster and harder Anne rubbed and in response the moaning from the giant slave grew louder.

Slave One began to moan and wiggle, Slave Two struggled to keep her arms pinned down. To satisfy her passion she suckled Slave Two’s breast that were dangling above her face.

Slave One finally came. Anne was cover in slave’s juices. Sticky and wet, she smelled of sex. Michael, himself was jerking off to show before him. One hand still on his cock and he grabbed Anne with his free hand, positioning her directly in the line of fire. Not a moment too soon easy, the moment she was in position Michael shot his load all over her. Head to toe Anne was covered in semen. It salty flavor of Michael was all she tasted. Anne’s senses were being overwhelmed, smells, taste, she covered is bodily fluids.

“Slave Two, lick little Annie clean” Michael ordered in a nonchalant tone.

Slave Two held Anne lick a lollipop, licking every inch of tiny frame. A few times the Anne entered Slave Two’s mouth.

Wet and violated Anne was returned to desk; again she tried to crouch down, hugging her knees bringing them close to her chest. That was the plan until Michael told her to stand at attention, immediately she assumed the pose fully exposing her to all around.

Tears began to flow down her cheek; she came to a realization that her life from this moment forward will be one of daily humiliation.

Michael dismissed to sister slaves; they pouted a little they still want to play with the new toy. Turning to Anne, Michael lifted her off the desk and carried her to the book shelf. In the center of it was a cage, one large enough for a rabbit. There was straw on the bottom, a water bottle, exercise wheel, some ripped cloths and dishes. Anne saw her new home approaching her.

Michael opens the cage door and placed Anne inside. Like a prisoner she grasped the cage bars. In a loud squeaking voice she shouted:

“Now what, is this all your tiny brain could think of? Tough guy needed to shrink down his ex to feel like more of a man!?!... Sir”

Michael turned around, smirking and left the study closing the door while his ex continued to squeak insults until she was horse.

Anne, alone her cage she was lounging in the exercise wheel, bored. In her boredom she began to think of the wall of pussy she had to endure earlier, its scent was still with her. As she thought more and more being that close to it, nearly totally inside of it, engulfed by it she began to play with herself. Harder and faster her fingers worked the more she thought of what had happened, being helpless, being licked, being inside a slave’s mouth. She had a screaming organism. Confused, she wasn’t bi-sexual, at least she didn’t think she, why did this have such an effect on her?

She continued to ponder this question when Michael re-entered the study and walking over to Anne’s cage to retrieve his pet.

At attention on the desk, Anne inquired about what Michael did to her.

“You made me bisexual, didn’t you, what other changes did you make, Sir.”

Now it was Michael’s turn to be confused. He other than obedience, her size and a few cosmetics changes he left her sexuality alone.

“If you enjoy playing with Slave One’s pussy that was all you, looks like shrinking you brought out a whole new side.”

“Now if we are done with your questions, it is time for me to have some fun with my toy” and with that Michael whipped out his dick, resting it on the desk. For Anne it was enormous, like an extremely fat anaconda lying before her.

“Kneel, worship the cock” Michael instructed.

Anne did and she was told, kneeled before what was to her now a great, one eyed serpent god. She embraced the tip, Stroked it and presented her tits to it. Michael lifter the kneeling worshiper up and placed her directly on it. Her legs straddled his penis. She began to ride it like a mechanical bull. Leaning back feeling herself up as she bucked harder and harder on her ex’s cock.

High pitched “Oh God! Oh God!” escaped Anne’s lips. She fell forward, embracing the penis with her whole body as waves of pleasure began to crash over her. Her tiny legs squeezed harder as she straddled the cock. The feeling of friction in her pussy sent pulses of pure sexual of delight.

So lost in ecstasy, Anne barely heard Michael instructing her she couldn’t come with him.

Biting her lip to hold back her organism until Michael came, she was longer capable of thought, her mind had all but shut down and more animal instincts took over. Finally she could feel Michael releasing his seed, no longer to hold out she joined him with a final exclamation of “oh God!” escaping from her.

Michael, lifting his diminutive toy off his dick and into the puddle of spunk he just ejaculated.

“REALLY SIR!!!” Anne screamed as she stomped her foot in the puddle of scum.

Ignoring her protests, he ordered Anne to get down on all fours and spread her legs on the slimy, sticky surface.

Before he started, “No cumming without permission little one.” Michael instructed.

Using the rubber eraser of a pencil Michael began to play with her tiny cunt. New waves of pleasure washed over her. Anne’s hips began to rock back and forth with the motion of the pencil. Her neck became weak, she lower her head, her hair was now mopping up the semen surrounding her, not that she cared at the moment.

“Please Sir, my I cum, oh God, I need to cum, please Sir let me cum” Anne was beside herself nearly feral, ser lip so hard she nearly threw blood. And with that request Michael stopped. Anne’s body didn’t notice immediately she continued to hump and grind the air.

“I am begging you Sir, please continue, I need the release, I need to cum, I’ll do anything Sir.” Anne’s pleading fell on deaf ears; Michael sitting back in his chair. Dumbfounded, Anne remained on all fours in a puddle of semen.

“Little One!” Michael started, “You need to learn your place, you’re nothing more than a plaything now, existing only for my amusement. We’ll play latter, maybe than I permit you to cum. Now it is time to get ready for dinner.”

Michael called for Slave Two, crawling in on all fours, still in her kitty ears and tail. Michael ordering her to stand, he whispered instruction into her ear. A beaming smile shot across her face. If not for the fact that she was ordered to stand Slave Two would be bouncing up and down in excitement. She walked over to Anne and scooped her up and left the study with the tiny toy in her hands and a bounce in her step.

Turning to Anne, Slave Two exclaimed “Master gave me the honor of giving his new toy a bath before dinner. I need to make you squeaky clean. We are going to have so much fun together.”

Heading for the sofa, Michael signaled for Slave One to join him. Patting his lap he silently commanded Slave One to lay her head on his lap. Mindlessly watching TV, Michael stroked his kitty’s hair as she herself into a ball, purring contently.

Elsewhere in the Apartment, the bathroom sink was filling with luke warm water. Knees to chest Anne sat at the edge of the sink ready next humiliation to start, Slave Two hummed some mindless tune as she dropped in bath oils and soap into the ever rising water.

Three Quarters filled Slave Two turned her attention to Anne, gently picked her, the fingers of her left hand wrapped around the tiny body, a finger from her free hand slowly, softly traced itself around the body of the naked doll, stimulating and playing with Anne’s tits and elsewhere. Anne was again being turned on, but to her disappoint it was only a tease, to quickly she was placed her in her make-shift bath. As she soaked, Slave Two reached for a wash cloth and cotton swaps.

Singing “this is the way we wash Master’s doll” Slave two dutifully scrubbed Anne, using the cotton swabs to reach cracks and crevices. She tried not to enjoy the bath, but Anne found it pleasurable; Anne began to feel naughty.

“Slave Two, I am still oh so dirty down here” Anne said as she pointed to her pussy, they both shot a sly smile to each other. Anne was going to embrace her newly found bisexual side.

“You are, well I need to scrubbed you some more, Master instructed me to make sure his doll was clean.” With that Slave Two picked up a cotton swab and went back to work.

Now Anne was getting hot and bothered only to remember she was remembered she was not permitted to cum. This wasn’t going to be as much fun as she hoped.

Bath time over, Slave Two pick up a thick fluffy towel to dry off Anne; again with the singing, it was the same childish tune. Anne’s greatest fear at the moment was having that song imbedded into her brain.

Dried, Slave Two carried Anne into the dining room, Michael took her from Slave Two, carefully placed her on his shoulder as he sat down. Anne felt like a parrot perched on a pirate. Tonight was pizza night. The sister slaves flanked their master, kneel on either side of him. Slave One held his drink, Slave Two napkins. As Michael ate he would cut off small pieces of food to feed to Anne. Again the sight of Michael’s control and the obedience of the slaves stirred something inside Anne.

Dinner over, Michael instructed the sister slaves to eat, then clear the table and tidy up. With the sister slaves performing their chores he walked Anne back into the study.

Placing Anne back into her cage, Anne felt deflated, until Michael spoke.

“I had a long day and won’t be playing with you anymore, but I’ll allow you to play with yourself tonight and cum.”

Without a hint of sarcasm Anne thanked Michael and looked forward to the first night of her new life.