The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Small Legal Problem

Part 3

Please send feedback to

In the weeks that followed Anne didn’t get much sleep, not that she cared. When allowed to cum, she spent a large portion of those nights masturbating to the sounds of her ex fucking his twin slaves. Her hands went deep into her pussy and before long she was squirting all over her cage. When she did fall asleep is was a deep, rest filled sleep. Her days had also improved and the twins were usually allowed to play with her after their choirs.

On particular morning she awoke what she thought was early. Michael burst through the doors of the study and walked over to Anne’s cage.

“Attention” was his morning greeting and Anne’s body responded without the need of thought.

“Well good morning to you to, Sir” Anne shot back in a voice with seasoned with a little snarky.

Michael placed the cut off bottom of a Styrofoam coffee cup in the cage. In it was a little piece of egg, two grapes that looked like melons to Anne and a small piece of toast.

Michael addressed Anne:

“I am heading out the door to go to work. This is your breakfast enjoy, when I leave you can eat. The kittens have some chores to do; they have been instructed to bath you when they are done with their other chores. They have also been permitted to play with you as they see fit, as long as they are careful”

Michael began to head out the door, when he turned around, “one last thing, Slave One now has the power to determine if you are permitted to cum, if I am not in the apartment and it doesn’t contradict any of my other commands, so until I return you may not cum unless Slave One okays it. “

With that last new order Anne’s jaw dropped. One half of the bimbo kittens now had power over her. She ate her breakfast thinking about what this meant for her. Will she be mean, power hungry, playful and what type of play did they have in mind for her. It was going to be a long wait in her cage until bimbo kittens finished their chores, Anne thought.

Noon and the door opened to the study, in walked one of the twins, not wearing either kitten ears or tail. The twin walked over the cage and place in the cut off cup used for breakfast, a cracker and cheese cube. She also took away Anne’s water bottle. As silently as she entered the study she left only to return moments later with the water bottle, refilled with fresh, cool water.

Before she left again Anne tried to strike up a conversation.

“Slave One? How is your day….what games are we planning to play later?”

Replying through a cute giggle “Little Doll, you’ll have to wait until later. We haven’t thought of that we have to first do our chores and I am Slave Two.”

Than Slave Two opened the cage, and began to run her finger over Anne’s body, stimulating her pussy, fondling her tits. Anne felt tiny sparks under skin go off. A giant’s finger touching her as and where the giant wished and she were helpless to stop it. Than the giant spoke, in a voice that sounded less, ditzy, less bounce and sultrier “Why Little Doll, is there something you want us to do to you.”

And with that Slave Two closed the cage and left the study leaving poor Anne turned on with no release. Anne sat down defeated, sexually frustrated she munched on her lunch, and she could only wait for her bath time, hoping it would arrive soon.

In her down time she began to ponder her sexuality, was she actually bi-sexual or was it something more, was she attracted to power, her loss of it and others using it to control her. The more she thought of this, the closer her hand inched to her sex, her fingers, seemingly independent of her brain crawled down her body, maneuvering into her clit. Shit! She thought she was getting hot and bothered again.

Just as she was about to stop herself from pleasuring herself anymore, both of the sister slaves walked in, back in their kitty ears and tails.

“Meow, meow, Kitty Two, Master’s doll is playing with herself.” Slave One purred.

“Meow, Meow Kitty One, maybe we should play with her now and bathe her later.”Slave Two responded.

The Two Kitty Slaves replayed their master’s orders and he didn’t say they had to bathe her before they played with her. Opening up the cage doors, they removed the horny, little doll. They carried her into the living room, setting her down on the coffee table; Anne’s hand still remained buried deep into her pussy.

Kitty Slave Two ran back into the study to gather some things giving Kitty Slave One an opportunity to talk to Anne.

“Little Doll, Master put me in charge of you.” Gently moving Anne’s hand away from her pussy, Slave One continued, “He told me make sure you were safe and to only let you cum if you were a good girl and you are going to be a good little girl for me right?”

Anne’s feelings were confused, insulted that this blonde, ditzy, slave has power over her yet it turned her on at the same time. As she pondered her conflicting feelings, a naked Slave Two, expect for her ears and tails streaked out of the study, past the living room and into the bathroom. She was a blur of motion; Anne was unable to see what if anything she was holding.

Back to responding to Slave One, Anne opened her mouth and squeaked, coyly.

“I am so small, so helpless, plus neither one of us wants to displease Master.” Anne walked across coffee table towards a kneeling Slave One. Standing seductively next to her keeper, Anne gently running her tiny hands across Slave One’s hairless arms, her eyes lowered looking for a response. Slave One seemed to be falling into a trance, contently purring. As Anne now began to rub her tits, her whole body on Slave One’s arm, Slave One’s pussy began to get moist.

The silence was broken with a call from the bathroom. “Meow, Meow is ready”

With the trance broke, Slave One swept up Anne is one motion and carrier her into the bathroom. Instead of the sink the tub was filled and inside the tub were small pool floats, the kind of floats one would put in a beer can in. At the edge of the tub sand was sprinkled around and a towel layed out.

“Master said we were such good girls we could have a beach party with his dollie.” Slave Two squealed out, like her inner cheerleader erupted to the surface.

Annie was placed into the sand as one of the slave sisters removed her tail and ears as she entered the tub. At her height the filled tub looked like a deep lake. Annie hadn’t notice that the other slave sister disappeared until she heard the sound of a blender.

Annie dove into the water, swimming down, around the giant slave’s leg and up her torso, emerging from the water between the partially submerge breasts. Crawling up the chest, Anne came face to face with the giant slave and bopped her on the nose, shouting “Tag your it”

After tempting the beast Anne quickly turned around, diving into the water to escape the beast. Yet she could get away fast enough. Large hands followed her into the water, grabbing the little, and naked tease as she vainly attempted an escape.

“I got you, you little brat, now what do giants do to little brats.” To Anne her voice seemed to echo and boom.

With coyness to her voice Anne responded “I don’t know, let them go?”

The Giantess smiled a large smile, a naughty smile, “WE EAT THEM!!!”

With the pronouncement of sentence, Anne was raised to her capture’s mouth. A large tongue greeted the tiny trouble maker and quickly spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. Anne was quickly lost in ecstasy. She began to ride the large tongue. Leaning forward, hugging the giant’s face Anne began to whimper, “Slave One may I cum, oh god, please, let me cum…”

Roaring out a laugh, “Sorry Dollie I am Slave Two, I cannot give you permission, I can only tease you. Teach bratty Dollies a lesson for bopping those bigger than her on the nose.” Slave Two continued to lick poor Annie.

Just as Annie was about to lose it when Slave One walked into the bathroom carrying a tray with pitcher of frozen tropical drinks, chips and dip.

“Oh Slave One please save me from this giantess, oh please I beg you to let me cum.” Anne begged.

“Slave Two, hand her over, it’s fair you got to have all the fun.”

Pouting Slave Two complied. Slave One with Anne in hand fondled her tits as she walked over to where she set down the tray. Slave One adjusted her grip on Anne and dunked her into the pitcher of frozen drinks. Slave One quickly lifted her out of the Pina Colada and dangled a shivering Anne over her gapping mouth. Lowering Anne, Anne’s body enters Slave One’s mouth. Only Anne’s upper body peeked out of Slave One’s mouth. Anne could feel the moist warmth of Slave One’s mouth, her tongue licking off the sticky drink covering Anne’s body and a gentle sucking that made Anne’s entire body tingle.

Anne rose from out of Slave One’s mouth and cupped in her hand. Again Anne found herself, lounging back in a giantess’ hand, spread eagle and was moved to an out stretched tongue. Another tongue between Anne’s legs, licking her extremely sensitive pussy, she was not sure how much more she could take. Her body was operating on instinct grinded this second tongue.

With large doe eyes and an expression of lust and panic on her face, Anne begged this giantess, the one with the power to grant her, her release.

Devilishly smiling, the Giantess removed her tongue, but kept the little, horny toy on the edge with her finger, Anne whole body wrapped around the finger mindlessly grinded. Slave One turned to her twin, “Two, was Dollie well behaved for you, should I let her cum?”

“Well…she did bop me on the nose….” Slave Two reported.

With a pondering smirk on her face Slave One weighed the issues and facts, did the little, horny doll doing the most obscene things to her finger .

Finally it was time for the Slave Judge’s verdict, in-between her giggles, “Little dollie you may cum.”

With those words Anne released herself from the giant finger and fell back in the hand the held her and came so hard it at first appeared as if she was have a seizure. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her body convulsed. She lost the ability to think at that moment and seemed to speak in tongues.

While Slave One watched this seemingly demon possessed dollie have the organism of her life, Slave Two pour the drinks.

Done, Anne’s body laid limp, except for the occasional twitch.

“It looks like Dollie passed out, should we wake her?” Inquired Slave Two.

Slave One commented “I think my drink needs a garnish. “ as she slide Anne’s body into her glass.

The shock of the cold brought Anne back, only to find a plastic straw went between her tits and into the drink.

“Hey, its cold here” but Anne’s protests fell on deaf ears. With nothing else to do Anne began to drink from the glass she was in.

Hours later Michael returned home to a house that was mostly clean, but slightly off. The house was still and quiet, his slaves were not at the door to greet him. He began to investigate this mystery, which was quickly solved.

His two slaves were passed out drunk in the living room, both with beads on drool escaping their mouths. Slave One was sprawled out on the love seat, spread eagle. Slave Two was in a more interesting position. She was bent over the arms of Michael’s large comfy chair, her ass high in the air. On closer look Michael noticed an interesting butt pug lodged in Slave Two’s ass. Anne, also passed out drunk was waist deep in the slave’s ass. She was still grasping a cocktail, paper umbrella, holding it as a geisha girl would.

Michael first removed the butt plug, carefully not to wake it and returned Anne to her cage.

Next Michael turned his attention to his two naughty slaves. Not even bothering to wake her first Michael took advantage to the ass up situation of Slave Two. Slapping her ass and he fucked her, Slave Two quickly awoke. Before she was able to speak Michael ordered silence. It was an animalistic fuck, with hair pulling, biting and fingers dug into the flesh. The type of fucking that leaves marks. Biting her lip, Slave Two’s arousal grew, she began to squirm and moan. She was on the edge of cumming when Michael pulled out and move on to Slave One.

Pulling her to him by her hips Michael was just as animalistic while fucking Slave One as he was with her sister. It was raw and rough, Slave One leaned forward, digging her nails into Master’s back. He was too preoccupied to notice, pumping her harder and faster with each stroke. Finally he pulled out , exploding his seed all over Slave One’s body. Like her sister Slave One was brought to the edge of cumming but ultimately denied.

In an angry, stern voice Michael spoke, “You both are to clean this house, no dinner for either of you. Once the house is clean you are to go t sleep, on the floor in the study, no blankets or mats. “ in the morning you are to remain in the study and wait for your punishment.”

Nervously the Slaves silently did what they were told. They dreaded the morning, uncertain what their fate was to be.

The morning came, the Slaves did not have a restful night and the hangover didn’t help. Anne awoke also finding the Slaves silently kneeling with worried looks on their faces knew something was up. Dressed and holding a leash Michael entered the study. He turned to Slave One and asked for an explanation.

Slave One explained, “Master, when you said we could have fun with the little dollie, we thought a beach party would be fun for her. I sent Slave Two outside with a bucket to get some sand from the sandbox in the playground across the street.”

Continuing, “We found some inflatable toys to fill put in the tub. I thought frozen drinks are a part of a beach party, after the drinks everything got hazing and I am not certain what happened next.”

“Anne” Michael spoke in a force voice, “how did you end up a butt plug?”

“I am not sure, sir, I remember we started to play a game of truth or dare and the bulk of the dares ended up with me entering various orifices. “ Anne responded.

She added, “Sir, don’t be made with the twins, they adore you, they maybe ditzy but they are not disloyal, just childish.”

“They don’t need a public defender” Michael said is a dismissing tone.

Looking at the nervous, kneeling slaves Michael turned to Slave Two and asked “Heads or Tails?”

Confused Slave Two looked up and Michael looked at her angrily, and repeated “Choose Heads or Tails?”

In a meek voice she said Tails. With his answer Michael flipped a coin. “Heads, you lose Slave Two, now stand.”

She did what she was told and Michael clipped the leash to the collar around her neck. Look back at Slave One and Anne, he added before he left, “The Twins are redundant and they misbehavior when together, there is only one way to settle that, I am taking Slave Two back the Clerk’s office. Today is also Bankruptcy auction day, maybe I can get a good deal for her and trade her in for someone who won’t cause me such problems. Slave One if you wish to avoid your sister’s fate you will flawlessly perform your tasks, no kitty play and no playing with Anne.”

With that Michael tugged on Slave Two’s leash and left. Quietly Slave One went about her tasks, trying not to think what was going to happen to Slave Two.

Long hours past before Michael came home. When he walked in, he quickly closed the door behind him and ordered Slave One into the study. Michael walked into the study, again he closed the behind him. Anne took a look at his face, she knew by his smirk he was up to something. Slave One didn’t have such foreknowledge and she looked up fearful for Slave Two.

See the look on Slave One’s face, Michael bent over, cradling her face and in a reassuring voice said, “No need to worry about Slave Two, she no longer exists.”

This news hit Slave One like a ton of bricks and started to weep.

Michael continued, “Well let me introduce you both to the new house slave…” he opened the door strolling though came a pair of long legs in stiletto heels and white, knee high stockings with little black bows on the top. Attached to the legs was a shapely torso that supported an ample bosom all in a French maid dress that barely covered her assets.

It took a second for Anne to realize who was standing before her. Before Anne could respond, the new slave with a large smile she said “Hello.”

Anne responded “Sandra?”

Sandra was a mutual friend of Michael and Anne, before the divorce. She even introduced the couple. Anne was always self conscious around Sandra. While Anne was ordinary looking, even without digital enhancements Sandra as a matter of fact turned heads. Michael explained how Sandra and her husband found themselves in financial difficulties and was forced into bankruptcy. The banks and creditors, where able to convince the court that the only way to regain their money was to digitize the debtors and auction them off with the rest of their assets. Michael was just lucky enough to catch the public notice.

Michael than turned to Slave One, “Slave One, you are no longer my house slave. Sandra will perform those duties among others. No instead you are now Kitty, my pet.”

Kitty, formerly known as Slave One, and tried to put on a pretty face as she looked up at her Master, she was still upset about Slave Two.”

“I have another surprise, but first Kitty must be properly dressed, put on your ears and tail” as Michael continued to speak Kitty went to get dressed. “Sandra, show them what you have behind your back.”

Happy to comply, Sandra gave a breathy “Yes Master” and she produced a small cardboard box with holes in it, the type you bring home a small animal, like a hamster in.

“Kitty, open the box carefully and gently remove what is inside. “ Michael instructed.

Dutifully Kitty did as she was told, upon opening the box her tears disappeared and a smile spread across her face. With a smile frozen to her face she looked back at her master and then back into the box. “Well, well come on, take her out.” Michael urged.

Gently, Kitty lifted her hand out of the box, balanced, standing on her hand was the miniature slave formerly known as Slave Two, wearing a little mouse costume.

Michael instructed Sandra to lift Anne out of her cage and bring her into the living room. He turned to Kitty and told her that she can play with little Dollie, formerly known as Slave Two as long as she is careful.

The three former friends settled into the living room, Michael in his favorite chair, Sandra kneeling at his side and Anne lounging back on the chair’s arm rest. Michael begins to pet Sandra’s hair, when Anne interrupted, “So, Sir, what did you do to her, other than the obvious boob job?”

“Not much, like you I largely left her personality intact, the only real change is her submission to me and now she enjoys being a slave, unlike you this isn’t a punishment for her. “ Michael told Anne.

“May I Master,” Sandra respectfully asked.

Michael waved his hand to signal his approval.

“Anne, imagine if you weren’t such a bitch, imagine if you didn’t cheat on master…” as Sandra spoke, she began to play with her breasts, seductively playing with dress and rubbing her hands over her body. In a husky voice she continued.

“I could be your property too. Had you not cheated this body would be your play thing and all I could do would be to say ‘thank you mistress.’” Sandra now began to run a finger around Anne’s body as she spoke.

“Master has told me how you have displayed a bi-sexual side; think of the things you would have the power to order me to do, the nasty things, the things when drunk in our dorm room we only teased about. Oh yes I remember those nights. “

These stories were new to Michael and Anne began to blush as Sandra still spoke.

“You could have been there with Master, when I was placed on display in the courthouse, before the auction. Staring at me as I was fully exposed… naked and chained for anyone to touch or fondle as they pleased. I was inspected like the livestock I now am. Hands of men and women groped me, examined every inch of me, all of my holes. If you weren’t the little tramp, you could have been playing with my tits as Master did, probing my orifices as his did fingers. “

By now Michael had unzipped his pants and was openly masturbating to Sandra’s story.

Sandra lifted Anne into the air, bringing her closer, continuing to stroke Anne’s entire, miniature body with her fingers.

“If my best friend wasn’t a tramp who cheated on my Master, you would have been the one to lock the collar around my neck when I was step out of the re-materializer. How great would it have been to have my best friend tug on my leash, lead me around town naked.” Michael briefly interrupted Sandra to take away Anne and place his tiny ex on his engorged cock. Anne’s body immediately knew what to do, embracing it with her whole body and rode his dick like a buckin’ bronco.

Sandra staring down at Anne as she held on to Michael’s penis, “when master took me to the slave shop to buy his possession her outfits, my best friend was a tiny pet in a cage, when the clerk took my leash and brought me into the back of the store to be measured you weren’t around.”

“I was naked among strangers as Master picks the outfits I would be allowed to wear. You should have been there to help. I remember how you would sneak peeks of me changing into that lace teddie before going out on dates back in out dorm room days. I was standing as mannequin as the clerks dressed and un-dressed me in various fetish outfits and lingerie for Master’s finale approval. Imagine yourself there watch me, I could have been your personal, life size dress up doll.“

As Sandra talked Anne became more and more aroused, straddling a giant dick only added to it. Her tiny move to her breasts and pussy, Anne thought to herself “fuck it” and surrendered to her passions.

“The clerks would hand me the outfits master selected, dress me and parade me before him to comment on. He finally selected several and let his slave walk home as in her sexy maid outfit.”

Leaning forward towards her Master’s dick and the tiny pet riding it, Sandra whispered in a husky voice “want to know a secret….one of those outfits is a lace and velvet teddie.”

Anne nearly lost it and looked up to Michael with eyes begging to be allowed to organism. Michael seeing that face, and took pity on his Ex. Lifting her off his cock and placing her on the coffee table, Michael instructed “Anne, you may cum only after me, that applies to you to Sandra.”

On the coffee table Anne began to masturbate, as did Michael and Sandra. Michael came spraying his spunk all over Anne, Anne quickly followed and then Sandra.

Michael picked up a sticky Anne and walked into the study, as he walked away he instructed Sandra to clean the coffee table with her tongue and then prepare dinner.

In the study, he found Kitty on her back with the back end of Dollie, still in her mouse costume, wiggling around in her pussy. Kitty was purring in delight, when Michael made his presence known. “Hrm…I hope neither Kitty nor Dollie came without my permission?”

“Meow, No Meow Sir” Kitty responded, it was unclear if Dollie could actually hear what was said.

Michael walked over, and with an audible pop removed Dollie from her sister’s pussy. “Well since you have been a good little Kitty, you get to lick the cum off of Anne” he said as he handed Anne over to Kitty and turned his focus to Dollie.

Little Dollie was soaked with Kitty’s juices. Her little mouse costume was drenched. The first thing Michael did was to get her out of it. He ordered Dollie to pose as he inspected her newly shrunken body. Using a cotton swab, he tickled Dollie, under her arm as she tried her hardest to maintain a serious pose. She didn’t last long before she broke down with the giggles; vainly she tried to apologize through the laughter, which only caused Michael himself to laugh.

Licking Anne clean, Michael ordered Kitty to help Anne pick out a doll dress for dinner. Much to Anne’s chagrin Kitty picked out a pink rufflely dress with a poufy petti-coat. Kitty helped Anne tie a pink bow in her hair. Once dressed, Michael passed off Dollie to Kitty for the same treatment and took Anne from her.

On the desk in front of him Michael order his wife to pose and show off her new dress, finally he held her tiny hand above her head and ordered her to twirl around. As she spun around the pink frilly dress flared out. Done spinning, Michael demanded she do a polite, little curtsy.

Michael allowed his dizzy ex to sit down as he began to question her, “Anne, so what do you think of the new slave? She was excited to see you, especially after I told her what I did to you. I believe she has several, extra special play dates already planned for you. “

“Sir” Anne responded, “It’s nice that an old friend is around, even in the situation we find ourselves in. It would be better if I was my old height and not the size of toy compared to her.”

Michael laughed at his toy’s bold response, “as she said told you, if you weren’t such a slut when we were married, you would have not needed to be shrunk down to size. No matter how or how often you ask, I am not changing you back; you just need to get your use to your new reality.”

In the mean time Kitty finished dressing Dollie in a lavender dress, similar in every other way to what Anne was wearing, including the ribbon in her hair. Michael nodded with approval and order Kitty to place Dollie on the dining table and to assist Sandra with preparing dinner and setting the table.

Turning his attention back to Anne, Michael said “well, it will be dinner time soon, after dinner, there be some time for you to get reacquainted with your friend, alone and if you are a good girl, I’ll instructed her to change into something that you may like.”

This became Anne’s life, she learned to accept and even enjoy at times. She was a toy, unable to refuse her owners demands, her best friend was a slave, she shared a cage with another shrunken toy whose twin sister lived as a human kitty and all four owned by her ex. Michael set into his routine, between work and play. Sandra was placed in charge of the other property, the drunken beach parties ended but the girls still had fun. Dollie and Anne often found themselves used as living dildos or butt plugs. When the two toys weren’t being used by the others they played with each other, Anne admitted to herself, yes, she was bi-sexual.