The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smartphone Spellbook — Chapters 10 – 11

Ethan smiled as he made his way down the street. Vex had taught him how to quickly bring someone under his control. All it required was a small exchange of a bodily fluid, either into them or him. Once that was done, reciting the spell would create a bond, allowing him to control someone, just as Vex had tried with him.

He knocked on the door and waited. In his hands he had a cake on a plate. A plate with an extremely sharp point underneath that he had purposely created with a chisel and file. A woman answered the door and looked at him slightly perplexed.

She was extremely attractive, although very petite. Ethan guessed she was five feet tall, with black hair and a thin, but toned frame. Her breasts barely made a bump in the sports bra she was wearing. Her stomach was flat, with the barest hints of her abs showing. The sweatpants she was wearing didn’t show much of her lower half.

“Hi, you don’t know me, but I live a couple of houses up from you and noticed you only moved in recently. I would have been here sooner, but I’ve been extremely busy. Anyway, my step mother baked you a cake to welcome you to the neighbourhood,” Ethan said, giving her his most disarming smile. She looked at him hesitantly for a moment before smiling.

“That’s so kind! Thank you! My names Isabelle, but most people call me Izzy,” she replied as she went to take the plate. Ethan turned it slightly so the point he created would land straight on her hand.

“AH—” Izzy yelped as the pointed stabbed her hand, causing her to drop the plate, sending it to the ground where it smashed into pieces.

“Are you ok?” Ethan asked.

“I’m so sorry! Something stabbed me and I just instinctively let go, oh god it’s completely ruined,” she replied sounding genuinely upset.

“You’re bleeding!” Ethan told her, pointing to her hand and doing his best to sound surprised. Izzy lifted her hand to see a small trail of blood running down her palm. It wasn’t a lot, but it was enough. “Let me see?”

She held out her hand for Ethan to look at, he pretended to study the small cut for a moment before declaring it wouldn’t need stitches, but could use a bandage. Izzy said she had one inside and turned to get it and Ethan lifted his finger to his mouth. He licked the small drop of blood from his finger, tasty the familiar metallic tang and began to recite the spell.

“Did you say something?” Izzy asked, turning back to him just as he finished.

“You now serve me, you won’t question why, you’ll just be happy that you are my servant. You’ll do anything I ask without question and you’ll never do anything to betray me. You will call me master and following my commands makes you happy, do you understand?” He asked.

“Yes Master, “Izzy replied.

“Good, now go and bandage your hand then come back and clean up this mess,” Ethan told her. She went to find a bandage and Ethan went into the kitchen that was just to his right. It was large and quite empty. There was a smoothie maker with some chopped fruit on a board next to it. He had a quick snoop around the kitchen when Izzy returned with a dust pan full of cake and broken plate.

“Good, now, why don’t you strip for me?”

Izzy did as instructed and stripped off her clothes. She first removed the sports bra which revealed that she didn’t really need it. She had large pinks nipples on two small bumps on her chest. She continued with her sweat pants and panties, revealing toned legs and a pink pussy with a small patch of black hair above it. She turned on one foot, showing off her ass which was small, but firm and round.

“Do I please you?” She asked.

“You do,” Ethan replied, removing his own pants. “Now bend over.”

Izzy leaned forward, grabbing the back of her shins, as Ethan moved behind her. He grabbed her slim waist and pushed his cock into her slit. It was tight, but she was already wet and he slid inside easily. He began to pound her hard, her whole body jerking as his hips impacted her ass. She moaned quietly, reached back to try and grab Ethan to keep herself upright.

He grabbed her hips tighter, using his new strength to almost lift the small woman off the ground. She shuddered as she came, her body going limp as Ethan used her as a living fleshlight, holding her tightly as he thrust hard and fast. Izzy completely surrendered to the pounding, cumming hard again as Ethan grunted. Having the petite woman completely at his mercy drove him wild and he soon groaned as he emptied his load inside her.

She dropped her to the floor and she stumbled over to the counter, leaning against it as she tried to regain control of her legs. She looked at Ethan with a content smile, she had enjoyed that as much as he had, even if it had been brief.

“So, tell me, do you own this house?” Ethan asked.

“Yes, why?”

“Do you have a mortgage?”

“No, I paid for it fully when I bought it.”

“What? How? You can’t be more than twenty-two.”

“I’m twenty-four actually, but I inherited my father’s company. He passed away almost a year ago and my mother died when I was young, so the company passed to me.”

“Company? What company?”

“I own Black Gold Trading. Inventively named by my father, it deals with oil contracts.”

Ethan spent a little while asking a lot of questions which Izzy was happy to answer. He had gotten extremely lucky. It turned out Black Gold Trading was an extremely successful and profitable company and as owner, Izzy was extremely wealthy. She had left the day to day running of the business to people that knew it better than she did, but she still brought in a sizeable income.

Ethan had come here to test out his ability to control people, yet he had somehow stumbled on a solution to his money problem. After giving Izzy the usual orders of being his slave, not betraying him and everything else, he began quizzing her on her exact wealth and ability to take money from the company.

It turned out, she was rich. Not just rich, but nine figure bank account rich, not counting the decimal point. She was a multi-millionaire, which made Ethan wonder why she had moved into such a small house on his street. Apparently, she had wanted a quiet life, as soon as she had inherited the company, she had been hounded by men wanting her wealth and people wanting her business. So, as soon as she people in place to run things for her, she had left and gone into hiding somewhere quiet.

Ethan chuckled to himself, not believing his recent luck. He told Izzy to get dressed and follow him back to his house. He had plans and he wanted to make them happen as soon as possible.

It took less than a week before the paperwork was done. Ethan stepped out of the car and stretched as Anna, Ruby, Izzy and Vex climbed out of the car. He looked up at their new house, it was bigger than any other house he had seen and it was his. Well, technically it was Izzy’s, he had made her fill out the paperwork. It would look a bit suspicious if she suddenly spent millions of dollars buying a house for someone else, but she belonged to him and therefore so did the house.

He walked inside the main foyer and marvelled at the large staircase. In total the room had twelve bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms, two dining rooms, four living rooms, a swimming pool and various other closets, supply cupboards and utility rooms. It was a mansion.

“This place is amazing...” Anna whispered in wonder as she brought her luggage inside. Ruby trailed behind carrying most of Ethan’s things.

“It’s certainly impressive,” Ethan replied.

“And it’s all yours master,” Izzy smiled.

“I know. Now, I have some new rules. Izzy, you’ll be in charge of maintaining this place, cleaning, repairs, bills and general upkeep. You’ll take care of all of it. Ruby, you’ll continue to be the maid and do as Izzy instructs to maintain the house.”

“Yes master,” Ruby replied. Since Ethan had taken complete control of her, she had been the perfect slave. Never complaining and always happy to follow any orders she was given. It was a nice change compared to the old Ruby.

They toured the house and Ethan assigned each of them their own bedroom. Ruby changed into her maid’s uniform and began cleaning. The house hadn’t had anyone living in it for months and despite the best efforts of the realtor, there was a thin layer of dust on most things which had been made worse by the movers bringing in all the new furniture they had bought.

Ethan lay down on his bed, it was huge, custom made it could comfortably sleep five people next to one another with space in between and yet it still barely took up any space in his giant master bedroom. There was a knock at the door, he called for them to enter and Vex stepped inside.

“We need to talk. If I’m in charge of security, I’m going to need staff to guard this place. Now, I can easily hire a few people, but I think it would be better if they were directly under your control,” she told him.

“I agree. Not to mention then we won’t have to worry about what they see happening inside the house,” Ethan replied.

“Exactly, now I could just hire some normal security, have them take a blood test under the guise of drug test and then give it to you if you want?”

“That’s clever. I’m impressed you’re so up to date despite being stuck inside a book for hundreds of years. How do you even know what a drug test is?”

“I was stuck in a library for a few decades. I had enough power to peruse some of the books in there, as well as what I learned from people visiting.”

“Makes sense, well if you think that’s the best option, we should do that.”

“Well, there is one other option,” Vex offered.

“Go on...”

“Demons. They’re much stronger than humans, already all know about magic and can use magic to protect this place,” Vex explained.

“But how would we get them under my control, I highly doubt demons will submit blood willingly knowing what it could be used for.”

“You’re right, but that’s not a problem if you give me some of your magic.”

“Some of my magic? How?”

“It’s easy, don’t worry. Demons do it all the time, it’s how we share power. The ruling demons often stayed in power by demanding taxes from their followers. In this case, taxes were a portion of the power they had collected, keeping the ruling demon strong while weakening their subjects.”

“So, I’d get weaker?”

“Temporarily, yes. But since you have a human soul, you’d recharge by yourself.”

“So why do you need my power?”

“Because it’ll be much easier for me to subdue a few demons if I’m supercharged by your magic.”

“Alright, I suppose. It’s not like you can betray me, so how do we do this?”

“I’m a demon of lust, how do you think you’d give me your power?” Vex smiled, walking towards him as her clothes vanished. Ethan smiled and lay back as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his waste. He put his hands behind his head and relaxed as she reached down and undid his pants, sliding them off and freeing his cock.

Vex stroked his cock gently, slowly working her hand up and down his solid flesh, teasing the tip with her fingertips and making him groan. She shuffled back, kneeling between his legs as she leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth. It was hot and wet, the inside designed to create as much pleasure as possible, her tongue feeling like silk as it slid in circles around the head of his cock. She continued to massage the base with her hand while bobbing her head up and down.

So far everything sexual Ethan had experienced with Vex had been quick and primal, but now she was showing just how much pleasure she could create as she teased, licked and kissed every inch of his cock. Ethan had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations and only opening them when he felt Vex move. He watched as she kissed up his body, along his stomach and chest before finding his mouth. Their lips pressed against each other as their tongues wrestled.

Ethan could feel Vex’s erect cock pressing against his own, something that months ago would have disgusted him, the idea of being near someone else’s cock. Now though, it excited him. He wondered if it was spending so much time around Vex that was opening his mind to new ideas of pleasure, or whether it was now he had experienced it once, he knew how good it could feel. Either way, he didn’t care and the thought was quickly pushed from his mind as Vex reached down and grabbed his cock.

She guided it to her wet slit, rolling her hips as she coated it in her wetness before sliding it inside her. She moaned into Ethan’s ear as she impaled herself on his cock. She gently kissed and bit his neck and earlobe as she began to grind her hips up and down. Ethan groaned, the pleasure was unlike anything he felt before. Vex wasn’t just fucking him, she was doing everything she knew how to make him feel good.

“Now, put your hand here,” Vex said, pulling her hand to her chest and pressing it between her breasts.

“Now what?” Ethan asked.

“Try to focus on pushing magic out of your hand and into me,” Vex instructed. Ethan focused as Vex picked up her speed, bouncing up and down his cock in long fast motions, massaging every inch of his hard member. He felt his magic begin to move to his hand, flowing through his body and into Vex. She moaned loudly as the magic began to fill her. Ethan suddenly felt his orgasm approaching, it came on quickly and within moments he groaned in pleasure as he emptied his load inside the demon.

Vex shuddered as she reached her own orgasm, the feeling of his load inside her as well as his magic filling her body pushing her over the edge. She groaned and gripped his hand tightly, pushing it against her body and taking all the magic he had to offer. Ethan felt his body grow heavy and tired as the magic left him, his orgasm continuing as Vex kept bouncing. It was too much and his eyes grew heavy as he blacked out.

He woke up a few minutes later to find Vex standing by his bed. She was smiling down at him and fluffing his pillows. He blinked, bleary eyed and still extremely tired.

“You’re going to feel quite tired for a while,” Vex explained.

“Why?” Ethan croaked.

“You gave me a little more than I had thought you would. In fact, you basically drained all your magical reserves into me. I’m honestly surprised I survived, I’ve never had this much power in my life.”

“Well, make sure to use it well,” Ethan ordered before falling back to sleep.

He woke up the next day around lunch time after sleeping for almost twenty hours. He stretched and felt much better and also realised he really needed to pee. He got out of bed and walked over to his en suite bathroom. After relieving himself, he made his way downstairs. In his sleepy state, he was almost half way down the stairs before he realised there were at least twenty demons stood in the foyer.

Vex was stood on the bottom step, she turned on looked up at Ethan with a grin. She looked like hell. Parts of her skin were black and charred, large cuts covered her body and a particularly nasty looking cut stretched across her face from the base of her right eye, over her mouth down to her chin.

“What the hell happened to do?” Ethan asked.

“Some of them didn’t want to come willingly, so I had to persuade them. Don’t worry, they now all belong to you.”

“To me? I order you to tell me the truth,” Ethan commanded. He knew Vex couldn’t betray him, but he wanted to make sure. The last thing he wanted was her having control of an army of demons right inside his own house.

“I bound them, just like you did with me and the others. Then I transferred their ownership to you while you slept,” Vex explained casually.

“You can do that? How did you even enslave so many?”

“Yep, I’ll teach you if you want, not that you’re likely to ever want to give ownership away. As for how, that’s thanks to your magic. Normally it’d be nearly impossible to subdue so many, let alone take control of them, but your power was strong enough.”

“Well, well done, I’m impressed.”

“Thanks. I’ll admit, I wasn’t particularly pleased about being enslaved at first, but after what I’ve seen, I think serving you is exactly where I want to be,” Vex smiled. Ethan looked over at the demons, there was an array of all kinds. Some were big and muscular, while others were small and scrawny. Their skin ranged from almost human to deep reds and purples and every one of them was naked.

“Demons can change their form to anything right?”

“Yes, well within reason. Why?”

“I’m just thinking, I’d rather have an army of attractive women protecting me.”

“If that’s your wish, then they will obey. Although some may want to keep their cocks, they can be quite fond of them, like myself,” Vex replied, grasping her cock and hefting it for emphasis. “Then again, you could just command them to not care, that’d work.”

Ethan thought for a moment before deciding to let them choose for themselves. He stood on the stairs and addressed the army of demons.

“Who do you serve?” He asked them.

“You!” They all replied in unison. Ethan smiled. He gave them all the same orders he gave the others before commanding them all to take a more feminine form. He watched as they all changed, the few female demons just stood around as the males all changed around them. Ethan felt himself growing hard as he surveyed the crowd of now very sexy demons below him.

Many kept some of their traits from before, staying small or muscular and a handful chose to keep their cocks, yet they all looked decidedly female. Ethan spotted one tall, muscular demon standing a head above the rest of the crowd.

“You, come here,” he ordered pointing at her. She moved through the crowd and ascended the stairs, standing three steps below Ethan yet still being face to face with him. He looked at her body, it was slim and yet solid with muscle, although she still had large breasts and a round ass with long legs. If she wore clothes, most people would think she was slim and sexy. Yet without clothes, she looked as if she could tear a door off its hinges with her bare hands.

“What’s your name?” Ethan asked.

“Avoleus,” she replied. She had been male, at least judging from the large cock hanging between her legs, when Vex had enslaved her and Ethan decided that name didn’t fit her new form.

“From now on you are Ava. Follow me,” Ethan replied. “Vex, you give the rest their new roles,” he called over his shoulder as he left.

He made his way to his bedroom with Ava following behind. He sat on the bed and faced Ava, telling her to stand in front of him as he looked her over.

“So, what kind of demon are you?” He asked.

“A warrior demon,” Ava replied.

“And what is that?”

“A warrior demon is one that thrives on combat. We get our power from conflict,” Ava replied in a clipped almost military sounding tone.

“Ok, good. So, you are good at fighting then, yes?”

“Yes, I have fought many battles and rarely lost. I was undefeated in hand-to-hand combat for over a century until today.”

“Vex kicked your ass, did she?”

“She did. I do not know what power you possess, but if she had your strength, you must be incredibly powerful for her to have defeated me so easily,” Vex replied, a slight annoyance in her voice.

“Good, then in that case you will be my personal body guard. You will stay out of the way, but close by and defend me with your life if you have to, is that understood?”

“Yes sir, I would be honoured to have such a position,” Ava replied curtly. Ethan grimaced at how clipped and frank Ava sounded.

“When talking with me, be a little more feminine and sexy,” he told her.

“Yes master,” Ava purred in a sensual tone, a complete turnaround from her demeanour a moment ago.

“Much better, now dance for me, as sexy as you can,” Ethan commanded. He was having fun controlling such a powerful looking demon. Ava began to dance, swaying her hips from side to side to unheard music. She twirled and stretched, showing off her long legs and toned ass. Ethan watched for a while, enjoying the sight before he couldn’t wait any longer.

“Lean over the bed,” he commanded. Ava moved and bent over the bed, presenting her tight ass for Ethan. He stripped his pants and released his hard cock, stroking himself as he decided which hole to fuck. He settled on her pussy, which was tucked neatly behind her hefty balls. He speared inside her as she growled at the sudden intrusion.

Ava felt good, not as good as Vex, but she was a lust demon, not many things would compare to her, but Ava was still enjoyable. Ethan ran his hands over her ass as he pounded into her, feeling the solid muscle underneath. Pressing his fingers into the red flesh, it barely moved. He slapped her ass hard, which he thought probably hurt his hand more than it hurt her.

He had an idea and focused on changing his hand, turning the skin into a hard, leathery texture. He smiled and smacked her ass again, much harder this time making her yelp in surprise. He barely felt a thing, but noticed a large hand print appear on Ava’s ass.

Reaching forward, he grabbed her arms and pulled them back, holding her wrists tightly behind her as he fucked her hard. Her breasts swung heavily underneath her as Ethan ravaged her, thoroughly enjoying being in complete control of the muscular creature.

“Having fun?” Vex asked from the doorway. Ethan turned his head to look at her without slowing down his thrusts.

“I am, care to join us?” He asked. Vex grinned and skipped giddily towards him. She hopped onto the bed and knelt in front of Ava. She grabbed Ava’s horns and guided her mouth towards her already erect cock. Ava didn’t resist as Vex pushed her cock into her mouth and straight down Ava’s throat. The pair spit roast the demon until Ethan felt his orgasm approaching. Vex seemed to sense it, whether it was just obvious or part of her ability as a lust demon Ethan didn’t know, but she looked at him pleadingly.

“Since... You did... So well...” He panted, “you can cum.”

Vex squealed in delight and began to thrust hard into Ava’s throat, pumping her cock with desperate need. The sight was enough to push Ethan the brink and he came hard inside the muscular demon’s cunt. Ava was moaning herself and as Ethan came, he felt her tunnel clamp down on his cock, milking more of his load inside him as Ava shuddered from her own orgasm.

Ethan sighed in satisfaction and pulled out of Ava. As soon as his cock was free, Vex grabbed Ava and in a flurry of motion, pulled her onto the bed and flipped her over so she was now underneath Vex. Vex straddled Ava’s face, holding her weight on her hands as she began to thrust into her mouth, forcing Ava’s head into the mattress with each stroke.

Ava simply lay there, allowing Vex to fuck her face and throat until Vex groaned loudly, burying herself to the hilt and emptied her load directly into the other demon’s stomach. Ethan looked shocked, he had seen rough sex before, but that had looked brutal. He wondered if Ava was ok, but his worry soon melted away as Vex rolled away from her and Ava sat up and climbed off the bed.

“Do you need anything else from me master?” She asked in her sultry voice.

“Not right now,” Ethan replied.

“Then I shall be right outside,” Ava said, bowing slightly before departing from the room.

“That was amazing,” Vex smiled from the bed.

“I thought you were going to choke her to death,” Ethan chuckled.

“Don’t worry, demons don’t actually need to breath.”

“That’ll be good to keep in mind.”

“Now, the other demons are guarding the house. We didn’t need all of them, I might have been a little overzealous with capturing them, so I sent a handful to Izzy to help with household tasks,” Vex informed him.

“Good. Well, now we’ve got the house, the staff and the guards. All I need now is more influence,” Ethan replied.

Ethan gazed out over the swimming pool in the garden of his new mansion. Izzy, Vex and Anna were currently bouncing a beach ball between them. They were naked, as per Ethan’s new rules of the pool and he watched as leaped about hitting the ball to one another. Anna seemed to be the weak link of the three, missing the ball the most. Vex was a demon and had a natural athletic advantage, while Izzy was obviously very sporty, but they were all having fun.

He looked further back, over the large stretch of grass to the walls at the back. They were tall, designed to keep the garden private. The house sat on the top of a hill, with the next house a couple of hundred meters down the slope, meaning there was no chance of anyone peeking in. Despite that, Vex had taught Ethan how to make a glamour focus, similar to the spell he had used to keep Anna and Ruby horny in their old house.

Its purpose was to hide what was going on inside. Just as a demon could use a glamour spell on themselves to make them appear human, this would make anything magical within the house appear normal. So, to anyone without magic, the demons in the house would look human. The focus was human magic, but had the bonus of not requiring Ethan to keep it running. Once it was going, he could leave it and more importantly, leave the premises and the spell would stay active.

They had been in the mansion for almost two weeks and Ethan had been scheming on what he wanted to achieve next. He had money, he had power, he had beautiful women at his disposal, yet he wanted more.

“Why do you look so serious?” Vex asked, breaking Ethan out of his day dreaming.

“Just thinking,” he replied.

“You’ve been thinking for two weeks, why not take some time to enjoy what you’ve achieved?”

“There’s always more to do.”

“God, you sound like my father,” Vex complained.

“Your father? You’ve never mentioned family before. I wasn’t even sure you had one.”

“I did, well I do. Demons don’t tend to stay near family once they leave home.”

“Not a surprise, especially a demon of lust, that could get awkward.”

“Not really, demons don’t have the same hang ups about sex with family as you humans do. Hell, humans didn’t used to care until they realised inbreeding fucked up DNA and since demons don’t have DNA, we don’t have that problem.”

“Interesting...”

“Now my mother, she knew her way around a cock, let me tell you!” Vex grinned.

“Well, good to know it runs in your family I suppose.”

“But anyway, back to my original point, stop thinking for once and just enjoy. You might be the most powerful being I’ve ever met, but it doesn’t mean you have to always be so serious and in control. Have fun, enjoy life!”

“I suppose you’re right.”

Ethan stood up from the sun lounger he had been laying on for the past hour and stretched. He was rather hot laying in the sun so long and the pool did look inviting.

“CANNONBALL!” He yelled as he leaped into the pool, crashing into the water and sending a large wave over the three women. He spent a little while playing with the beach ball and chasing the others round the pool before Ruby came outside. She began cleaning around the seating area while ignoring the goings on in the pool.

“Ruby, you should join us,” Ethan told her.

“Are you sure master? I have a lot to do inside the house,” Ruby replied.

“Yes, take the day off and come join us,” Ethan told her in a more commanding tone. Ruby smiled and stripped off her maid uniform before jumping into the pool with a splash. Ethan watched as she came up, her red hair wet and sticking to her face. She was smiling, not just smiling like she did when he praised her or she finished following a command, but one of having fun. He felt bad for a moment, maybe he should give her more time off. Or he could just command her to enjoy her job more.

He put that thought out of his head, Vex was right, he needed to think less and have fun more. Ethan dived below the water and swam down behind Ruby, noticing she was still wearing her butt plug. He swam between her legs before pushing upwards, lifting her on her shoulders out of the water. She screamed in surprise and then screamed even louder as Ethan pushed off the bottom, launching them both into the air before dumping Ruby off his shoulders. She fell into the water scrambling for the surface and gasping for air.

“That was mean!” She whined. Ethan chuckled at her.

“On your day off, talk to me how you would have used to, not like I’m your master,” Ethan told her. Despite enjoying Ruby being his servant, he did kind of miss the banter.

“Oh, well in that case you’re a complete ass,” Ruby spat at him, although it didn’t have the venom of hatred it used to have. Plus, she was grinning as she said it.

“Better,” Ethan commented.

“Tell you what we should do, have a barbecue!” Vex suggested.

“That’s a great idea, we’ve got that fancy grill to use!” Anna joined in.

“Alright, I’m getting hungry, I’ll go get one of the cooks to start it up,” Ethan replied. He climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel off the sun lounger and quickly drying himself off. He walked inside with it around his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen.

Vex had given some of the demons to Izzy, who had put four of them to work in the kitchen. With the twenty demons Vex had enslaved, Vex herself, Izzy, Anna, Ruby and Ethan, the kitchens were constantly busy.

While the demons didn’t really need to eat, they all enjoyed it and Ethan felt it was only fair to give them something to enjoy. He also gave them free use of the pool, garden, games room and two of the four living rooms to enjoy use during their downtime. A couple had actually questioned whether he was joking when he had told them, apparently the ones that had been enslaved before had never experienced their master giving them luxuries to enjoy.

“I need one of you,” Ethan announced to the cooks.

“Right away master,” one replied. It was the first time Ethan had seen her. She slightly shorter than Ethan, but not by much and had a slim figure with large breasts that threaten to break free of the apron she was wearing. Ethan told her he wanted a barbecue and she set to collecting food and promising to be right out.

Ethan returned to the pool to find the others had all got out and were sunbathing. He looked across them, enjoying the sight of their naked bodies. He lay down on his own sun lounger and relaxed. Despite seeing more naked bodies than he could count in recent times, he still found being surrounded by these four beautiful women completely naked an arousing situation.

“Ruby, come suck my dick,” he commanded. She eagerly hopped up from her sun lounger and almost tripped over Vex as she hurried to get to him. Dropping to her knees, she took his semi erect cock in her hand and stroked it to hardness before taking it into her mouth. Ethan closed his eyes and basked in the sun, enjoying the warmth of it and the sensation of Ruby’s mouth on his cock.

He heard a moan from his left and opened his eyes to find Izzy with her head between Anna’s legs. Looking to his right, he saw Vex watching the two pairs while stroking her cock. She gestured towards Ruby and Ethan nodded his head. He watched as Vex stood and approached Ruby, who was obediently sucking Ethan’s cock and oblivious to the demon coming up behind her.

Ethan noticed the cook come outside and start the barbecue, she was trying not to look at what was happening and focus on her task, but kept stealing glances out of the corner of her eye. Ethan looked back at Ruby who suddenly yelped around his cock as Vex shoved two fingers into Ruby’s wet slit. She paused momentarily before continuing to bob her head up and down on Ethan’s member.

Satisfied Ruby was wet enough, Vex grabbed the girl’s hips and lined her cock up with her entrance. With a single thrust, she impaled her entire length into the smaller woman who moaned, sending pleasurable vibrations down Ethan’s shaft. Anna’s moans rose in pitch and Ethan looked over just in time to see her lock her legs around Izzy’s head as her body shook in orgasm. Izzy grabbed Anna’s hips and held her in place as she continued to lick at her cunt, pushing her orgasm straight into a second.

The cook was openly staring now, a large tent had formed in the front of her apron. Ethan grinned at her before looking down, distracted by the feeling of Ruby taking his entire length into her mouth and throat. Vex had pushed her head down, pinning it there as she fucked the red head brutally. Ethan watched as Ruby’s eyes watered and she tried not to choke on his cock, but did nothing to resist Vex’s forceful grip.

Ruby was saved as another demon appeared by the pool. They surveyed the scene with a disinterested look and walked up to Vex.

“Ma’am, there is a delivery here for you of multiple large boxes,” the demon said.

“Ooooo the uniforms!” Vex smiled, quickly pulling out of Ruby and letting go of her head. Ruby pulled her mouth off Ethan’s cock and inhaled deeply. Vex walked off, her erect cock swinging in front of her. He was curious about the uniforms, but soon forgot about it as Ruby mounted him.

“Well, if she’s not going to make me finish, you can,” she grinned as she impaled herself on Ethan’s cock. She wasted no time in riding him hard and fast. Ethan groaned as she rode the entire length of her cock, skilfully reaching the very tip without it falling out of her before slamming back down to the base. He heard Izzy moaning loudly and looked over to seen Anna had swapped positions and now had the young woman laid on the ground as Anna licked her clit and fingered her pussy.

Ruby began to moan loudly, her movements become more frantic as she got close to orgasm. She looked down at Ethan pleadingly, still needing his permission to cum. He decided to wait and see how long she would last before she begged him for release. She gripped his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin as the pleasure built, but never peaked. She locked eyes with him as she rode him hard, determined that if she couldn’t cum, she could at least make him cum.

Ethan felt his own orgasm approaching as Ruby was struggling to maintain her composure. He could see her muscles tensing, desperate for the release of pleasure that was being denied. He grabbed Ruby and with a display of strength, stood up from the lounger, hauling her weight with him as he kept his cock inside her. Now standing, he used his arms to hold her steady as he began to thrust into her hard and fast. She moaned into his ear, stuttering slightly each time his hips impacted her own.

“You can cum,” he whispered in her ear. He had to grip her tightly as her legs locked and trembled around him. Her whole body shook and she screamed, almost bursting his ear drum as all the pleasure that had built up inside her crashed over her entire body. Her tunnel tightened around his cock, Ethan was surprised by the force it applied to his member. He didn’t slow down his thrusts though, the extra tightness bringing more pleasure and pushing him to his own orgasm.

He grunted as he came inside her, filling her with load after load of his cum and Ruby groaned at the sensation. It took almost a minute before he felt her muscles finally relax and she melted into his arms. Slowly and carefully, he set Ruby down on the sun lounger and she giggled with a drunk look on her face before closing her eyes to nap.

Izzy and Anna also seemed to be done with their fun as they lay on the floor, cuddling up in a tangle of limbs. Ethan sighed and made his way over the the barbecue. The demon cook looked panicked as he made his way over.

“I’m sorry,” she said instantly looking down at the ground. Ethan looked at the food on the barbecue and saw it had all burned. The demon had obviously been too distracted by the view to pay attention to the food.

“Don’t worry about it, just throw that stuff away and cook some more,” he smiled.

“You’re not mad?” The demon asked quietly.

“No, it’s only a bit of burnt food, don’t worry about it.”

“Oh, well thank you, I’ll get some fresh stuff cooking straight away,” the demon replied, scurrying off to find new supplies. She rushed past Vex who was coming back outside.

“Where did you go? I didn’t expect you’d run off in the middle of having sex. That must have been an important delivery. something about uniforms??” Ethan asked.

“Yes, for the guards. I figured since you put me in charge of security and there’s so many demons running around here now, having some uniforms to distinguish which ones are doing what would be useful. The kitchen staff have their aprons and now the guards have their uniforms.”

“But what were the uniforms?” Ethan asked.

“Come see,” Vex smiled leading him back inside. He followed her through to where some of the guards had just got changed before starting their shift. Four were stood in a line, each wearing various different latex outfits that clung to their skin and showed off every curve. They all wore knee high latex ballet boots, which Ethan pulled a face at.

“Not complaining about the latex, it looks good, but aren’t those boots going to make it a bit difficult if they have to move quickly?” He asked.

“They’re demons, what do you think?”

“I’m guessing, no?”

“See for yourself. You, come outside with us, the rest of you start your shift,” Vex ordered. Three of the demons left while one followed Ethan and Vex outside. She looked similar to Vex in height and body shape, but she wasn’t as beautiful and didn’t have a cock. One of the few demons in Ethan’s employ that was actually completely female.

“Run to the end of the drive, swap shifts with the guard there,” Vex ordered. Ethan watched as the demon guard sprinted down the drive, far faster than any human could manage and completely undeterred by the boots she was wearing.

“Ok, point made,” Ethan replied.

“I know what I’m doing you know, you should trust me more,” Vex told him.

“I would, except for the fact you tried to enslave me the second you got free from the book,” Ethan countered.

“True, but can you blame me? I spent centuries in there, I wanted to have some fun. Besides, it worked out for you as you enslaved me instead. Which frankly is more reason you should trust me as I can’t actually betray you,” Vex reminded him.

“True. Well, I’m starving, want to go grab some food?” Ethan asked. They returned to the pool area to find Izzy, Ruby and Anna all eating burgers and hot dogs. Ethan and Vex both got some food and sat down with them.

“Would anyone like any drinks? I make great cocktails,” the demon cook announced.

“That sounds great, I’d love something with pineapple,” Ethan replied. Anna almost choked to death on her burger as she suddenly came hard. She dropped her food and gripped the sides of her chair as her legs twitched and she moaned loudly. The others all laughed, except Izzy who was extremely confused and unaware of that particular command Anna had.

“What just happened?” Izzy asked.

“Any... Anytime he says that word... I cum...” Anna panted.

“What word?” Izzy asked.

“Pineapple!” Ethan replied before Anna could speak. Anna instantly tensed and moaned loudly, her body shaking as pleasure overran her. This time Izzy giggled as she watched the other woman cum from just hearing a word.

“That’s amazing,” Izzy giigled. “I want one!”

“You want what?” Ethan asked.

“A word that’ll make me cum. Having an orgasm on command, sounds great!” Izzy replied excitedly.

“Seriously?”

“Yep!”

“Alright, let me think. How about... I order you to cum any time YOU say the word dollar or dollars,” Ethan ordered her with a grin. Izzy’s eyes went wide.

“But, I do your finances! How am I meant to do that without saying dollar—” Izzy began. As soon as the word left her mouth, she scrunched her eyes tight and moaned loudly, her legs slamming together as her hands balled into fists. Her body gave a small shudder as the pleasure faded away.

“You’ll just have to word around it, or have a really fun time working,” Ethan replied with a grin.

“That’s not... Fine, I guess... Let me try it one more time. Dollars!” Izzy replied, her eye scrunching shut as she mewled and slammed her legs together. Her body vibrated as pleasure washed over her and a wide grin spread across her face.

They spent the rest of the day laying around by the pool, enjoying the warm weather and their collective day off. Eventually it was time for bed. As Ethan was getting ready to sleep, he heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find Vex and Ruby standing there.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“She has a request,” Vex replied, nudging Ruby who looked very shy. Ethan waited for a moment, but she didn’t speak.

“What is it?” He urged.

“It’s just... I’ve seen all the demons around the house, as well as Vex... And I’ve seen how much fun you’ve had with yours and since it’s still my day off... I was wondering... And it’s fine if you say no...” Ruby rambled. Ethan sighed and waited for her to get to her point, but she kept circling.

“She wants a dick,” Vex finally finished for her.

“What?” Ethan asked, unsure he heard right.

“Not permanently!” Ruby suddenly cut in. “Just, to try and see what it’s like...”

“Couldn’t you have done that for her? You have enough power to change someone else’s body,” Ethan asked Vex.

“Yes, but I thought since she’s your servant, you should decide whether she is allowed one or not,” Vex replied. Ethan paused for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.

“Sure, why not. Come in,” he said, stepping to one side and allowing the two to enter.