The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smartphone Spellbook — Chapters 11 – 14

Ruby and Vex entered Ethan’s room. Vex looked amused, while Ruby looked both nervous and excited.

“So why do you want a dick anyway?” Ethan asked. Ruby’s cheeks blushed.

“I don’t know, it just seems like you all enjoy having one so much, I just wanted to try it,” Ruby replied.

“They are amazingly fun,” Vex grinned, grabbing her own cock and shaking it enthusiastically.

“Is that really necessary?” Ethan asked her.

“Yes, other than aiming where to pee, helicoptering is about the only fun thing a flaccid cock is good for,” Vex countered. Ethan just shook his head and ignored her.

“You know I’ve never modified anyone’s body with this kind of magic before, right?” Ethan warned.

“I trust you,” Ruby replied. He gestured for her to sit on the bed and she did, keeping her head cast down and refusing to meet his eye. He spread her legs and placed his hand over her clit, pressing his palm gently against it. He focused, feeling the magic flow through him, towards his hand and into Ruby.

She let out a low grown as her clit began to expand. Quickly it grew, forming into a large, erect cock. Two balls formed at its base and grew to match the new member’s size. Ethan removed his hand and Ruby stared down at her new cock.

“It’s... Huge!” She cried out. Ethan looked, he maybe had gone a little overboard as a large foot long cock protruded from between Ruby’s legs.

“It’s nice, maybe we should have some fun with it,” Vex purred. Ethan was about to reply when he felt himself flush with arousal. He looked at Vex, knowing she was using her powers. He debated resisting, knowing he was easily strong enough to, but decided against it as he felt his own cock swelling to hardness.

“You know, I’ve got an idea,” Vex purred, moving up to Ethan. She leaned in, whispering in his ear. “If she’s finding out what it feels like to have a cock, why don’t you find out what it’s like being a woman...”

“I...” Ethan began to reply as he felt another surge of arousal melting his brain.

“You’ve seen how much others enjoy it, how much pleasure they get, I’m sure you’d love it too,” Vex continued. Slowly Ethan nodded as her words flowed into his mind. The thought of so much pleasure, he couldn’t resist it in his current state. He closed his eyes, focusing on his body as he felt it begin to change.

His body shifted into a more feminine shape, guided by his subconscious. His hips widened while his waist grew thinner. His arms and legs became more slender, while still maintaining some of his toned muscle. His stomach flattened as his ass rounded out. His chest swelled, filling out to large breasts and the hair on his head grew longer as the hair on the rest of his body fizzled out of existence.

He felt his face changing, but was distracted by his insides rearranging as a slit appeared between his legs. It grew, the edges forming into labia as a tunnel made its way up inside him. He groaned as the changes settled and opened his eyes. The one change he had been completely unaware of was the fact his skin was now a deep purple, the same as Vex.

“Well, hello gorgeous,” Vex grinned at Ethan. She had a particularly smug grin on her face and Ethan quickly turned to look in the mirror. Staring back at him was a direct copy of Vex, only minus the horns on her head.

“What the?” Ethan asked, his voice matching Vex’s.

“Your spell is guided by your subconscious, without practice, it dictates how you will look. So, I guess you were subconsciously thinking about me while you changed yourself,” Vex grinned.

“But—” Ethan began, but was cut off as another wave of arousal hit him.

“Don’t worry about it, just enjoy it,” Vex purred, moving up behind Ethan. She cuddled up to him, her cock pressing into his ass as she reached round his body. With one hand she grabbed and stroked his cock, while with her other she squeezed his breast. Ethan moaned at the sensation. His nipples had never been sensitive before, but now the feeling of her palm brushing over them sent small waves of pleasure through his body.

Ethan melted into Vex’s hands as she stroked him. She looked over to see Ruby staring at them wide eyed while stroking her own new cock. Vex smiled and guided Ethan over to the bed. Her lust inducing powers and expert hands kept him pliant to anything she wanted, as long as it brought him more pleasure, he was putty in her hands.

“Well, you two might as well experience new things together,” Vex smiled as she pushed Ruby backwards. The redheaded girl lay back as Vex easily lifted Ethan and placed him straddling his step sister who was still stroking her cock. Vex reached down, moving Ethan’s balls out of the way and slid a finger into his slit. He moaned at the intrusion, but Vex was happy he was wet enough.

“Are you ready?” She whispered in his ear. He nodded, not knowing what he was agreeing to as his head swam with lust. Ruby was more aware of what was happening and her cock was rock hard with anticipation at what was about to happen. She aimed her tip at Ethan’s slit and Vex guided his hips into position. Slowly, she lowered Ethan onto Ruby’s cock. Ruby groaned and Ethan gasped as the head stretched him open.

Something inside him begged for more and without Vex’s guidance, he lowered himself onto Ruby’s cock. He moaned as he felt the large member invading his insides. Ruby grunted as Ethan slid half way down her shaft, the feeling was heavenly. She now understood why guys always wanted sex, having a cock felt amazing and being inside someone’s wet, warm tunnel was just incredible.

Ethan’s mind began to clear as Vex lowered her influence. She had achieved her goal and opened up Ethan’s mind to new pleasures. Ethan became very aware of the cock buried inside his cunt. Vex watched to see how he would react and grinned as he began to buck his hips.

“Fuck, your cock feels so good,” he growled as he began to grind on Ruby’s shaft.

“I never thought I’d get to feel this...” Ruby replied.

“I bet you never thought you’d be fucking your step brother’s pussy either,” Vex teased. Ruby blushed as she realised that was exactly what she was doing.

“Ignore her,” Ethan replied as he began to take more and more of her cock on each thrust. It didn’t take long before his hips met hers and her entire length was inside him. He moaned a very feminine moan as her monster cock pleasured the depths of his insides.

“Fuckkkkkkkk, I think I’m going to cum,” Ruby groaned as her cock began to twitch.

“Do it,” Ethan panted. It only took Ethan sliding up her shaft and slamming back down to push her over the edge. She groaned and her cock swelled as it began to empty its load inside Ethan’s tight tunnel. Ethan groaned in arousal as he felt her hot fluid filling his insides.

“Well, that didn’t take long. Can’t have you going soft already though,” Vex said, moving over to Ruby. She placed her hand on the redhead’s stomach and magic flowed through her. Ruby yelped at the sensation as her cock grew rock hard once again. “That should keep you going for an hour or two.”

Ethan began to ride her again, pumped his legs as he rode as much of her length with each thrust as he could. He was enjoying the sensations of being a woman so far, but he wanted to feel all of it. He wanted to know how it felt to have a female orgasm.

What he wasn’t expecting, was to feel Vex moving up behind him. She grabbed Ethan’s breasts and massaged them roughly as she kissed his neck. He felt her cock pressing against his back as she knelt behind him, straddling Ruby’s legs. Suddenly she pressed a hand against Ethan’s back, pushing him forward. He collapsed forward and realised what Vex was planning. He was about to complain, when he felt a huge surge of arousal wash over him at the idea of her cock filling his ass.

He leaned forward compliantly, suddenly desperate to feel both of his holes filled. He didn’t have to wait long as Vex pressed her cock against his tight asshole and slowly pushed forward. He groaned as the head stretched him open before slipping inside. He expected more resistance, but it slipped in smoothly, as if his ass was designed for this.

Vex wasted no time in burying herself to the hilt inside him. Ethan groaned, his ass and brand-new pussy filled with two large cocks. He couldn’t help but moan in pleasure, it felt amazing. His moans quickly turned to squeals as the two women began thrusting in unison, pumping their cocks deep into him. He buried his face into Ruby’s neck and surrendered to the pounding and pleasure he was receiving.

It didn’t take long before he felt his orgasm approaching. It was similar to when he was a guy, but less concentrated. Instead, the pleasure washed over every nerve in his body, spreading out from his two abused holes, up through his core and throughout his body. He gripped the bed sheets and squealed as his body tensed. He had never felt anything like this.

His body shuddered uncontrollably as pleasure overwhelmed him. His legs began to spasm, but Vex tightly held him in place as the two women continued to fuck him. His cock swelled and emptied its load all over Ruby, rope after rope of thick seed covering her breasts and stomach. Ethan wasn’t sure how much he could take, the pleasure never slowed as one orgasm rolled into another and then another.

Both Ruby and Vex began grunting as they approached their own orgasms. Ethan’s mind was almost gone, washed away by a tidal wave of pleasure. He barely heard Vex speaking over the sounds of his own moans and it took a lot of effort to concentrate on what she was saying.

“Can we cum?” She was asking.

“Yes, please, I need to cum,” Ruby panted underneath him.

“Do it... fill me...” Ethan whined, barely able to speak. The two women picked up their pace, Ruby’s thrusts becoming inconsistent and sporadic, she hadn’t practised enough to keep up the pace she was using. Vex on the other hand pounded Ethan’s ass with unbelievable speed. If he had been a normal human, he may not have been able to handle it.

Ruby came first, yelping and then groaning as the pleasure burst along her cock and she emptied her load for inside Ethan for the second time. Vex let out a deep groan as her cock began to pump its load into Ethan’s back side. Ethan simply flopped forward, unable to handle the sensation of having his insides filled so completely. He didn’t even notice as his stomach began to swell from the volume Vex was emptying inside him.

He woke up a little while later, looking around groggily at first, unsure what was happening. His body was sore and sticky. The bed was shaking and he looked over to see Vex on all fours, her face buried into the bed as Ruby pounded her ass. Ethan rolled over and felt his stomach pulling him over. He looked down to see he looked semi pregnant, his stomach slightly swollen from the large quantity of fluids the two women had filled him with.

“Sorry about that...” Vex grinned, looking over her shoulder at him, but not missing a beat in her thrusts. “It’ll go down eventually.”

Ethan looked down and focused. He watched as his magic transformed his body and removed the build up inside him until his stomach was flat and toned again. He felt refreshed, although having a female body still felt slightly alien to him.

“Do you always cum that much?” Ethan asked.

“No, that would be too much of a mess, I only do it when I want to. I might’ve tweaked Ruby a little too though,” Vex replied.

“GFFHMMMMM!” Ruby groaned into the pillow, slapping at the bed with her hand.

“Oh, she might want to cum, she’s been groaning like that for about twenty minutes now...”

“I was out twenty minutes!?” Ethan asked.

“Give or take. I guess you weren’t quite ready for the overload of pleasure you received,” Vex answered.

“MMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFMMMM!” Ruby complained.

“You can cum, both of you,” Ethan told them. Instantly Ruby groaned loudly, her hands gripping at the bed sheets as her legs kicked and her hips bucked. Her cock emptied its load onto the bed beneath her. A stream of white cum flew from her cock, far more than any normal human could produce. Vex seemed much more controlled, simply thrusting hard and slow as her cock emptied ropes of cum inside the girl’s ass.

“Watch this,” Vex smirked, running her hand over Ruby’s back. Ethan didn’t see any magic, but he sensed it, flowing from Vex into Ruby. He wondered what she was doing, from this angle all he could see was Ruby’s upper body. After nearly two minutes of constant moaning from Ruby, Vex finally pulled out, letting go of Ruby’s hips. She had obviously been holding her up, as Ruby collapsed face first into the bed as soon as the demon released her.

Ethan’s eyes went wide as he saw Ruby fall, but seem to hover in the air. That’s when he realised she was resting on her now incredibly swollen stomach. It looked like she was laying on a beach ball, except it was inside her, stretching her stomach. Her cock hung between her legs and despite its size, still didn’t reach far enough to touch the mattress.

“Holy shit...” Ethan muttered. He had seen some crazy things with magic, but he hadn’t anticipated this.

“I might’ve gone a little overboard, but it just feels so good. I didn’t have to worry about modifying your body, you’ve got demon in you so it just adapted, but Ruby I tweaked her anatomy a touch, so don’t worry this won’t hurt her. She’ll return to normal in a few hours,” Vex explained.

“She better, she can’t exactly clean the house like that.”

“That would be entertaining to watch though, her waddling around. Like that movie where the girl inflates and turns blue!”

“How do you know about that movie?”

“There was a book in the library about it. Plus, some kid came in doing a homework project on it.”

“I suppose if there’s a place to get stuck, in a library isn’t too bad,” Ethan pondered.

“Try it, then tell me it’s not too bad,” Vex replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

“Fair point. Well, I’m beat, I need sleep,” Ethan said before yawning.

“Allow me,” Vex smiled, waving her hand over his bed and cleaning up the mess that had all made.

“Thanks. Leave Ruby, she can sleep there.”

“Could... Could I sleep here too?” Vex asked sounding unusually shy.

“Yeah, I guess,” Ethan replied. The pair crawled into bed and Vex snuggled up to Ethan’s chest. His body was still a copy of her own, he was too tired to change back and she used one of his breasts as a pillow.

Ethan woke up the next morning and let out a long, low moan as he felt pleasure building between his legs. It took him a moment to register that someone was licking his clit, or that he even had a clit to begin with. It was only after a finger was slipped inside him that he remembered what had transpired the night before.

He looked down and saw a lump in the bedsheets between his legs. There were two bumps protruding from what he assumed was the persons head, meaning it was likely Vex, or another demon, under there. He lifted the sheet to see it was indeed Vex going down on him. He reached down and grabbed her horns, using them to pull her face against his cunt. She didn’t miss a beat, enjoying the rough treatment and doubling her efforts to make Ethan cum.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK,” Ethan groaned as his back arched. Vex’s tongue worked at inhuman speeds on his clit as her fingers quickly pumped in and out of his wet tunnel. His body trembled as he came and Vex pushed his orgasm as long as she could until he couldn’t stand it anymore. The pleasure became too intense and he violently bucked his hips away from her as his body twitched uncontrollably.

“Morning,” Vex purred in his ear as she snuggled up and spooned him. He had just about recovered from his orgasm and turned to kiss her.

“That’s a good way to start the day,” he smiled at her. “Where’s Ruby?”

“She woke up and went to start her duties. Since it’s a new day it seems your command for her to act like her old self wore off,” Vex told him.

“What about her cock?”

“She still has it, she wants to keep it for a while.”

“I don’t blame her, I’m quite enjoying this form,” Ethan smiled, grabbing his breasts for emphasis.

“As flattered as I am, I quite liked your male form personally. Although if you want to stay looking like me, I wouldn’t complain either.”

Ethan considered for a moment before closing his eyes. He focused and felt his body begin to return to his normal self. He felt the changes stop and opened his eyes, but something was wrong. He looked at his hands and arms. Instead of the pale skin he had been expecting, it was a deep purple.

“Why didn’t my skin change back?” He asked.

“I assume you were focusing on your previous form?” Vex asked.

“Yes, including my skin being how it used to be.”

“Hmmm hang on.”

Vex placed a hand on his chest and closed her eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked confused for a moment before she looked at Ethan.

“So?” He asked.

“So, about that being human part, that might not be true for much longer,” she replied.

“What do you mean that might not be true for much longer?” Ethan asked.

“As in, your physical body has barely any traces of being human left in it. Your soul is still very much intact though, so I wouldn’t worry too much,” Vex replied.

“Wouldn’t worry? You just told me I’m not going to be human much longer, that’s slightly concerning!”

“Your body isn’t going to be human anymore, your mind and soul still will be though and they’re what counts. Your body is just a vehicle that carries the important things around.”

“So, I’ll still be me?” Ethan asked, calming down slightly.

“Yes, besides a demon body has a lot of advantages over a human one. It’s much more durable, it won’t get sick and oh did I mention we don’t age?”

“Wait, so I’m immortal?”

“If you’re like the rest of us yes. Although I don’t know what having a soul will mean for you.”

“Leave me alone for a while, I need to think,” Ethan ordered.

“As you wish,” Vex replied, climbing up off the bed and leaving the room. Ethan laid back, his mind racing. Every time he thought he was getting used to this magic stuff, it threw a new curve ball at him.

The others began to worry. Ethan stayed in his room for days, ordering everyone to stay out and leave food at the door. Vex was the most worried, she hadn’t just sensed that he was becoming a demon, but she had sensed something else in him, something she couldn’t quite place.

It was over a week before Ethan emerged from his room. He felt strong, powerful and unstoppable. He had struggled with the idea of no longer being human, but then realised he was being stupid. Humans were weak, pathetic things that died easily. No, being a demon was better. A strong body that would never sicken, wither or die, that was what he deserved. It only made sense, if he was given this power, he should have a body that matched it.

Ethan walked out into his garden, looking over the grounds. It was big, but he wanted bigger. He circled the house, smiling at two guards who were walking the perimeter. He found Izzy relaxing by the pool. Just the person he wanted to see. Without a word he walked over to her.

“Oh Ethan good we were worr—” she began, being cut off as Ethan shoved his cock into her open mouth. She didn’t resist and instantly began to suck his cock, running her tongue around the head. That wasn’t what Ethan wanted though. He grabbed her head, focusing his magic into her allowing her to change her body. Suddenly he shoved forward, ramming the entire length of his cock down her throat which was now stretchy enough to take such a forceful intrusion.

Izzy grabbed his legs, holding on tightly as he began to fuck her face. Her eyes watered, but she ignored it as Ethan pounded her mouth. After over a minute, her vision began to swim and she fought the urge to panic. Ethan felt her grab his legs tighter and pulled back. Izzy gasped for breath, the air feeling like bliss as it filled her lungs. She only got a couple of breaths before Ethan impaled himself down her throat once again.

As her vision began to swim again, Ethan picked up the pace. His balls slapped her chin forcefully, almost hard enough to hurt as she fought to stay conscious. Ethan groaned and she felt his cock swell in her throat as he began to empty his load into her stomach. Darkness descended over her eyes and she felt her body growing heavy when Ethan finally pulled out. She coughed and spluttered as she struggled to breath and she collapsed back into her seat.

“Ah, just what I needed,” Ethan sighed, falling down into the empty sun lounger next to her.

“I’m cough I’m glad you’re feeling better” Izzy croaked.

“I am. I’ve realised I don’t need to be the meek, passive guy I used to be. I’m powerful, I should use that power to get what I want. Don’t you agree?” Ethan asked.

“If that is what you want then you should,” Izzy replied.

“What I want... That reminds me, I need some work doing on the house. I want to knock the wall out between my bedroom and the one next door, then I want some modifications made inside. I need you to organise that for me,” He ordered.

“Of course,” Izzy answered. Ethan explained what he wanted and Izzy took notes. She quickly went to make some phone calls and Ethan sunbathed by the pool.

Izzy returned a little while later and found Ethan laid on the sun lounger with Anna riding his cock. She stood and waited, not wanting to interrupt when Ethan stopped her. He gestured her over.

“Made the arrangements?” He asked as if he wasn’t in the middle of having sex.

“I have. I have a full list of costs for you if you want to hear them?” Izzy asked. Ethan wasn’t really that interested, but he had a fun idea in mind.

“I do. Go on,” he replied. Izzy began breaking down the costs. When she came to the first price, she avoided the word dollars.

“Sorry how much?” Ethan asked.

“Seven thousand,” Izzy replied.

“Seven thousand what?” Ethan pushed. Izzy knew what he was doing and knew she wouldn’t get out of it. She braced herself and took a deep breath.

“Seven thousand dollars,” she said before her legs shook. She moaned as her pussy clenched and fluids ran down her leg. She focused on just staying standing as her orgasm washed over her.

“Ah, that’s not so bad,” Ethan replied, ignoring her plight. He looked at her expectantly and Izzy took a few breaths before continuing explaining the planned work. At the next price she again tried to avoid saying the word dollars, but Ethan insisted. By the third price, she just said it, knowing she wouldn’t be able to avoid it. At least this time she wasn’t cumming alone, her moans mixed with Anna’s who was roughly slamming up and down on Ethan’s cock having her own orgasm.

“So, what does that all total?” Ethan asked, looking down at Izzy who was now sat on the floor, a large wet patch on the concrete between her legs.

“Twenty... Eight and a half... Thousand... Dollars,” Izzy panted, her hands tensing into fists as her legs kicked and spasmed uncontrollably. Her eyes practically rolled back into her head as her entire core vibrated in pleasure. Ethan watched as the orgasm subsided and Izzy collapsed onto her back. She rested her arm over her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

“Well, that sounds good to me, get it done,” Ethan smiled, turning his attention back to Anna who was currently resting on his chest.

“Yes master,” Izzy panted, slowly getting up and walking away on unsteady legs.

“Send Ruby out,” Ethan called after her. He stroked Anna’s hair, pulling her up and kissing her deeply, his cock still hard as steel inside her.

“You asked for me?” Ruby asked, standing nearby with her head bowed. Ethan looked at her, her large breasts were practically spilling out of her maid uniform and the dress was so short her cock hung out from beneath it.

“Come here,” Ethan ordered. Ruby walked over until she was stood right next to the pair. “Now Anna, suck her until she’s hard.”

Anna knelt up, grabbing Ruby’s hips and turning the girl towards her. She leaned forward and took her flaccid cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it as it began to harden. Ruby groaned as her mother ran her tongue along her hardening flesh. It didn’t take long for Ruby to get completely hard, but Anna didn’t stop. The command to get her hard had finished, but she continued as she just enjoyed it.

“Ruby, do you want to fuck your mother’s ass?” Ethan asked. Ruby blushed and looked down, but nodded slightly. Ethan grinned, he knew she would. He wanted her to do it, so by extension of his power, she wanted to do it. Although he suspected she wanted to do it anyway, regardless of what he wanted.

“Then do it and don’t be shy, I want you to show her you’re in control,” Ethan grinned. Ruby’s demeanour changed in a heartbeat. Her body language went from shy and subservient to confident and commanding. Her head raised and her shoulders pushed back as she climbed onto the sun lounger behind Anna.

“I’m going to fuck your tight little ass and you’re going to love every minute of it,” Ruby smiled. For a moment, Ethan recognised a brief glimmer of the old, confident Ruby resurfacing. Although the old Ruby had never had any sexual interest in Anna.

“Do you want it?” Ruby asked. Anna nodded, biting her lip. Suddenly Ruby slapped her ass hard, causing Anna to gasp in surprise. “Beg me for it!”

“Please... Please fuck my ass,” Anna groaned, leaning forward and lifting her hips slightly, presenting her ass to Ruby.

“Good girl,” Ruby grinned. Ethan felt a wave of arousal at seeing the two acting like this, knowing they were like puppets on a string for him to control however he wanted. Ruby grabbed Anna’s hips and pressed her cock against her tight ass hole. Tauntingly slowly, she began to push in, sliding the tip off her cock into her mother’s ass.

“Pleeeeeeease...” Anna moaned, trying to push back against Ruby. Ruby spanked her ass again.

“I am in control here slut,” Ruby barked. Ethan felt Anna’s cunt tense around his cock as she heard the word slut.

“I think Anna likes being called a slut,” Ethan informed Ruby.

“Is that true slut? Is it the word or do you like being my little plaything?” Ruby asked. Anna didn’t respond straight away, earning her another strike on the ass.

“Your play thing,” she cried out. Ruby grinned and suddenly slammed her hips forward, burying her cock to the hilt inside Anna’s ass. Anna moaned loudly as the sudden intrusion.

“Good slut,” Ruby smiled and she began to thrust. Ethan could feel her cock sliding in and out of Anna’s ass with his own buried deep in her cunt. He began to move too, thrusting up in time with Ruby. Anna dug her nails into his chest, she was already incredibly horny and sensitive from her previous orgasms and the sensation of having both her holes fucked was incredible.

“Master, the alteration Vex made to me is still in place and I haven’t cum for a week, you may want to make sure she can handle it,” Ruby told Ethan. He smiled, he had forgotten about that. He grabbed Anna’s breasts and squeezed them firmly while focusing magic into her body.

“Done,” he informed Ruby, although he now had other ideas. He continued focusing on Anna’s body, making a single change. Instantly Anna started moaning loudly as her ass became as sensitive as her cunt.

“Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkkkkk!” She screamed as she buried her head into Ethan’s chest and came hard. Her whole body seemed to be involved as every muscle began to twitch and shudder.

The pair continued fucking her for the better part of an hour, giving Anna orgasm after orgasm. Ruby looked like she was nearly at her limits when Ethan finally gave her permission to cum as he began to cum himself. The pair groaned as their cocks pumped in unison, filling Anna’s inside with their large loads. Ruby’s orgasm took longer than Ethan’s as she pumped inhuman amounts of cum into her mother’s ass. Anna groaned weakly, her body thoroughly worn out as her stomach swelled in size.

Finally, Ruby pulled out, a small river of cum following her cock out of Anna as she withdrew. She walked around to the side and shoved her semi erect cock into Anna’s mouth, forcing her to clean it. Anna could barely move, but did her best to lick and suck the cock clean.

Ethan turned, supporting Anna’s weight as he rolled onto his side and placed her onto the sun lounger before standing up. He looked down at his step mother, she looked extremely pregnant and had already fallen asleep. The sight of her stirred something inside him and he felt his cock swell with excitement, but he ignored it.

“Did you enjoy that, Ruby?” he asked.

“I did,” she grinned up at him.

“Good, just remember your place here. Keep serving me well and more rewards like that will happened,” he reminded her.

“Yes master,” Ruby replied, bowing her head and returning inside to continue her duties.

Ethan stretched, he felt good. He looked at his arms and the deep purple skin. When it had first appeared, or rather refused to disappear, he had been concerned. Now though, it made him smile. He went inside to find Vex.

“You want to what?” She asked, her eyes wide.

“Control every demon,” Ethan repeated.

“But why?”

“Because, they should serve me. So, tell me, how do I do it?” Ethan commanded. Vex obviously didn’t seem happy about the idea, but she couldn’t ignore his command.

“There are two ways, control them like you can with me or through fear. Controlling them properly would take a long time, as you would have to take control of each one individually. But if you control just a few and show the rest your power, they will serve you. That’s how it has always gone in the past. Defeating and then controlling the most powerful demons would be the most effective way to do it.”

“So where do I find powerful demons?”

“All over the world. You’ll often find them in places of political or social power, in the background controlling things to suit their needs.”

“Can you find them?”

“A few yes, they don’t exactly hide from other demons as most aren’t at threat to them.”

“So, let’s go see one,” Ethan said casually.

“What? Right now?” Vex asked in surprise.

“Yes, if you know where one is, take me there,” Ethan commanded. Vex panicked, she knew exactly where one was and what would happen if this particular demon saw her. She couldn’t believe what Ethan was doing, he knew nothing about fighting with his powers. Yet, despite her reservations, she had to obey his commands.

“Ok...” She said shakily, using her powers to instantly transport them. They appeared in an expensive looking apartment overlooking New York.

“Where are we?” Ethan asked.

“YOU!” A voice behind him snarled. Suddenly Vex went flying across the room, slamming hard enough into a wall the whole room shook slightly. Ethan span around to see the source of the voice and saw a very muscular looking demon charging toward Vex.

“Ethan—” Vex called out as an invisible force began to choke her.

“Let her go,” Ethan said casually. The large demon turned and faced him.

“Who the fuck are you?” The demon growled.

“I’m Ethan,” Ethan replied, looking over the demon’s shoulder towards Vex. “Vex, who is this?”

“You break into my house with this bitch and you don’t even know who I am?” The demon bellowed.

“Not a clue,” Ethan replied.

“Insolent little—” the demon began before suddenly flying across the room. They slammed into the wall next to Vex with twice the force she had hit, causing the wall to crack and parts to crumble. Vex dropped to the ground and grabbed her neck, looking over at Ethan who just smiled at her.

“So... Who is this then?” He asked.

“Maldras. An old rival of mine. He’s done rather well for himself while I was trapped in that book. He’s one of the top twenty strongest demons alive,” Vex explained. As she was talking, Maldras freed himself from the indent in the wall.

“HOW DARE YOU!” He roared, launching himself across the room at Ethan. He moved incredibly fast and aimed a solid punch at Ethan’s jaw. He didn’t even make it half way towards Ethan before his sofa came crashing into him. Various other pieces of his furniture flew across the room, smashing into him and creating a pile on top of him.

Maldras flung the smashed up furniture to one side, his muscles swelling in rage. A complete stranger came into his house with his sword enemy, threw him into a wall and was now smashing his own furniture against his. He was going to make this intruder pay.

Ethan watched the hulking demon clamber to his feet. He was having fun, who knew fighting with demons was so entertaining. He didn’t even flinch as Maldras launched a fireball at him. It burned so hot it blackened and left a trail of fire along the wooden floor beneath it. For a moment Ethan hesitated, his instincts telling him a fireball should be avoided. He ignored the instinct to dodge and instead simple raised his hand. He caught the fireball in a ball of magic in his hand and quickly extinguished it.

“What are you?” Maldras muttered as he watched his attack be stopped with little effort.

“I’m your new master,” Ethan replied. With a flick of his wrist, he launched Maldras into another wall and pinned him there with his own magic. He walked over and stuck out his thumb. The edge of the nail turned into a sharp metal blade. Maldras struggled to get free, with no success, as Ethan made a small cut in his abdomen. Dark purple blood welled up from the cut and Ethan took a few drops on his finger. Maldras just laughed as he watched Ethan licked the blood off his finger.

“You think you can control me? Ha! You might be strong, but you’re not powerful enough to control me,” Maldras boasted. Ethan ignored him, repeating the same process he had to enslave Izzy before letting Maldras down from the wall. The demon landed on his feet with a thump.

“Kneel,” Ethan commanded. Maldras’s eyes went wide as his body followed Ethan’s command.

“WHAT? HOW!?” He growled.

“It seems I am powerful enough, don’t you recognise these markings?” Ethan asked, gesturing to his chest.

“No... It can’t be...” Maldras muttered.

“Oh it is and he has a human soul,” Vex replied, a wide smile on her face.

“Impossible,” Maldras spat.

“Be quiet,” Ethan ordered. “So Vex, why are you his sworn enemy?”

“A long time ago, a few years before I got trapped in that book, we had a bit of a confrontation. I was powerful back then and Maldras was no way near as powerful as he is now. He was trying to gain power by sending villages to war with one another. He had been setting up everything for weeks, manipulating people and driving up tensions.”

“So, he’s a demon of war?”

“Exactly and back then, wars weren’t as easy to come by as they are now. Which is why he’s so powerful. You’re looking at the number one gun manufacturer in the world. He literally starts wars so he can profit from them, both financially and magically. Anyway, like I said, he had everything ready with these villages. Then I came along.”

“What did you do?”

“I ruined all his plans. Made the villagers so horny they didn’t care about fighting, only fucking. Instead of a war, they had a giant orgy. Obviously, he wasn’t too pleased about that and came after me. Which didn’t end well for him. I didn’t kill him and he left swearing if he ever saw me again, he’d kill me instead.”

“You know, I don’t blame him for that one.”

“I don’t either, but I kept track of him as best I could. It’s always good to know where people who hate you are. Even in the library, I heard about his rise to power. I’ll be honest, I was a little worried about us coming here.”

“I’m still going to kill you,” Maldras threatened, despite still being on his knees and unable to move.

“You know, you really shouldn’t threaten my property,” Ethan replied.

“Property?” Maldras asked confused.

“She belongs to me and now so do you. Actually, you know what, I’m feeling generous, Vex you can have him, he can be your pet,” Ethan smiled.

“Really?” Vex asked with an expression similar to a kid that has just been told they’re getting a puppy.

“Yeah, he’ll be under my control, but whenever I don’t need him, he’s all yours,” Ethan replied. He turned to Maldras and gave him the usual commands, adding on that he would serve also serve Vex and do anything she told him, unless it undermined Ethan in any way.

“Oh I’m going to have so much fun!” Vex squealed. It was the most excited Ethan had ever seen her.

“First, let’s go back to the mansion,” Ethan suggested.

“Want to try taking us?” Vex asked.

“What do I do?”

Vex explained how to teleport to Ethan and within seconds they were back at the mansion. Vex asked for a couple of days free with Maldras, which Ethan granted, and she quickly dragged him to her room.

Ethan left it for a day before deciding he wanted to go after someone else. He went up to Vex’s bedroom and walked in without knocking. Inside, he found Maldras bent over the edge of Vex’s bed while she was vigorously fucking his ass from behind.

“Please mistress, fuck me harder,” he begged.

“Having fun?” Ethan asked.

“So much. I mean, I might have commanded him to beg me to fuck him, but that was hours ago, I don’t know if that’s him or the command at this point,” Vex replied.

“How long have you been going?”

“When did we get back?”

“Yesterday. Wait, have you been fucking him since yesterday?”

“On and off. He can’t cum unless I say so, but neither can I unless you say so, so it’s been a fun balance of keeping him on edge without making it too bad for myself,” Vex grinned.

“I thought you were a demon of lust, that not cumming wasn’t that big a deal for you?” Ethan teased.

“I am and it’s not, but when you have a tight virgin ass like his to fuck, it’s torture. I just want to fill him with my cum...”

“Oh please mistress, fill me up,” Maldras whined.

“Well then, if that’s what he wants, do it,” Ethan commanded. Vex groaned loudly as she came hard. Despite all her big talk, she was obviously pent up as her body shuddered and her cock began emptying a stream of fluid into the muscular demon.

“Fuckkkkkkkk, cum with me slut,” Vex ordered Maldras who roared in pleasure as his cock began emptying it’s load onto the side of the bed and floor. Ethan watched with amusement until the pair were done. Maldras stomach was bloated from the large load inside him. Vex pulled out of his ass and went to a drawer. She pulled out a large dildo and handed it to Maldras.

“Fuck yourself with that until I return, keep yourself right on the edge, but don’t you dare cum,” she ordered. Maldras looked at her with a face full of rage, but took the large dildo and began sliding it into his ass.

“While you’re doing that, tell me, where is another powerful demon?” Ethan asked. Maldras looked at him with contempt in his eyes, but told him anyway as he was unable to resist.

“My partner, a death demon, London, England...” He spat before giving the exact address.

“Looks like that’s where we’re going,” Ethan smiled at Vex. She grinned, she had been hesitant the first time, but after seeing how easily Ethan dealt with Maldras, she wasn’t worried anymore.

“Let’s go then,” She replied.

They went to Ethan’s room and looked up the address online. The one rule of teleportation was you had to either know where you were going or know someone already at the destination. As Ethan didn’t know the demon and had never been to London, he needed a reference. Thankfully you could travel almost anywhere virtually now.

They appeared down an alleyway near the apartment building. For the first time in a long time, the pair were dressed. They hadn’t been able to get a view inside the building and couldn’t exactly walk the streets naked. They made their way inside and were stopped by a security guard.

“Allow me,” Vex whispered, stepping in front of Ethan between him and the guard. Ethan watched what could only be described as a master class in flirting and within moments the guard was allowing them past, with vague, but exciting promises of seeing him again later from Vex.

“Wow, he was putty in your hands in moments,” Ethan commented.

“I’m out of practice, but still one of the best lust demons to exist, in centuries, men haven’t really changed,” she replied.

They made their way up to the apartment on the top floor. The building was extremely fancy, only the richest of the rich could afford to live here. Each apartment spanned two floors, each one bigger than most family homes. They found the door they wanted and knocked, with no response.

“Think we should wait inside?” Ethan asked.

“Careful, no doubt a demon as powerful as this will have set traps. You won’t just be able to use your magic to unlock the door without triggering something,” Vex warned.

“Want to bet?” Ethan replied flatly. He placed his hand on the door and focused. The lock quickly clicked open, the electric whine of the door unlocking signifying they could go in.

Ethan stepped inside and instantly felt a bolt of magic hit his body, stunning him in place. It jumped from him to Vex, holding them both. Vex tried to struggle and cried out in agony as she was shocked by the powerful magic. Ethan on the other hand simply flexed his own magical powers. There was a flash of energy as the two magics fought, but Ethan’s easily won out and the spell holding them in place vanished.

“That... Sucked...” Vex panted, collapsing to her knees to catch her breath.

“Eh, kinda tickled,” Ethan replied, showing off. He closed the door behind them and walked into the apartment like he owned the place. He spotted a row of liquor bottles on the kitchen counter. “Want a drink?”

“Sure,” Vex replied, slowly getting back to her feet. Ethan poured them both a drink and they sat on the expensive looking couch as they waited for the owner to return.

It was late into the evening when they finally heard the door unlock. Ethan stood up, watching the door as a tall, thin demon walked in. She was skinny, almost skeletal, with long horns and dark red skin. Her black eyes went wide as she saw the two intruders sat on her couch.

“Who—” she began before being pinned against the wall. Ethan was in no mood for a long fight after waiting so long. He simply held her in place and repeated the process he had done with Maldras. Within a minute of entering her home, the demon was under Ethan’s control.

“Danica, I presume?” Ethan asked.

“Yes master,” she replied. He’d given her the full command, making her a willing servant.

“Excellent,” Ethan smiled.

Over the next week, he visited and enslaved another ten of the most powerful demons alive. The week after that, other demons starting turning up, submitting willingly to avoid being magically enslaved. Ethan was surprised by how many powerful people were actually demons or loyal to a demon.

He found owners of sports teams and businesses who were demons, politicians who worked for demons and even a billionaire who despite running a global company with tens of thousands of employees to his disposal, liked being dominated by futa demon with a horse cock at the weekends.

Despite all their previous connections, positions and political influence, within a month they all served Ethan. He used each new slave to recruit more, bringing their friends, acquaintances and business partners to him to grow his influence. To the public, nothing had happened, but by those who knew, Ethan was now in control of some of the most powerful people in the world. He was fairly certain he could start a war between countries if he felt inclined.

Yet there was one demon in particular left that he wanted to control. He hadn’t believed it at first, he thought the demons were lying to him until he commanded them to tell the truth and they still said the same thing. He supposed it made sense that the president was a demon and one of the most powerful of all. So powerful, he’d actually hidden himself from the lesser demons, who were equally surprised when they found out.

“So, you’re really going to do this?” Vex asked Ethan as he lay on his bed. Between his legs sucking his cock was Stacey. She had been the head cheerleader in high school, the hottest and most popular girl. She was still gorgeous with long blonde hair, large breasts, an ass that was round and firm in just the right ratio and legs that seemed to go on forever.

Ethan couldn’t remember what she had done exactly, but he remembered she had embarrassed him in some way during high school. It wasn’t a painful memory, but he remembered it had happened which had been enough for him to track her down and enslave her.

“Yeah, I am. You should know not to doubt me by now,” Ethan admonished.

“Sorry master,” Vex replied. She had become much more submissive as Ethan had grown stronger. At first, she had thought she might be special and not just another one of his slaves, more a partner in everything. He had noticed and quickly put her in her place for not showing him the respect he deserved.

Vex looked over to the other side of the room. Ruby was hanging from the ceiling by her wrists and ankles, leaving her ass extremely exposed as an enchanted two foot long dildo slid in and out of her ass, burying itself so deep it almost entered her completely with each thrust. She had been late cleaning Ethan’s room, so this was her punishment. To make it worse, Ethan had changed her body so her ass was extremely sensitive. So sensitive that each thrust of the dildo was enough to make her cum, only she still wasn’t allowed, making each thrust a torment of unattainable pleasure.

Even Vex knew she would only last so long against that kind of punishment before begging for release. Ruby had been there for a couple of hours and her moans had died off into quiet whimpers as her cock was bright red and angry, desperate for release it wasn’t allowed. She looked back at Ethan who seemed completely uncaring about Ruby’s plight. She was careful not to show her displeasure over who Ethan had become.

“So, when are you going?” Vex asked.

“As soon as this slut is finished,” Ethan replied, gesturing to Stacey. She smiled up at him before swallowing his cock down her throat.

“Pffft, she has no clue what she’s doing. May I?” Vex purred seductively. Ethan nodded and Vex pulled Stacey out of the way before devouring Ethan’s cock herself. She used every trick she knew to get him off. If he was going to be an evil dictator, the least she could do is make sure she was in his good books. It took only minutes before Ethan grabbed her head and buried his cock down her throat before cumming directly into her stomach.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled out, leaving Vex looking pregnant, her belly swollen with his cum. He smiled to himself and climbed off the bed. He stretched and then suddenly vanished from the room. He reappeared in the president’s office, much to the surprise to the guards who quickly drew their guns.

“Afternoon Mr. President,” Ethan said, bowing slightly.

“Who are you? How did you get in here?” The President asked. He was a young man, at least, that’s how the world saw him. Only thirty-eight, he was the youngest president to ever serve, but in reality, he was the oldest. It also wasn’t his first time as president, he had served two terms over thirty years ago. Although he had a different appearance and life back then.

“I’m your new boss,” Ethan replied casually. The President smirked, amused by Ethan.

“Is that so?” He asked. His body began to shimmer before his human disguise disappeared completely, revealing his demon form. He was tall, with large muscles, but not so big he looked brutish. Ethan couldn’t deny that he was an imposing creature, but not imposing enough to make Ethan worried.

“Yep,” Ethan simply replied.

“Well, now I’m intrigued, you didn’t even flinch when you saw my true form, which means you already knew. You teleported in too, which should have killed you, who are you?” The President asked.

“Names Ethan and you have two choices, serve me willingly or I’ll enslave you and you’ll serve me anyway,” Ethan offered. The President burst out laughing and so did his guards, who had put their guns away and revealed their own demonic forms.

“That’s funny. Guards, kill him,” the President ordered, not even bothering to look at Ethan anymore and returning to his paperwork. Ethan watched as the guards all summoned various magical attacks. They launched them all in unison. Fireballs, dark magic, lightning and a dozen other spells all hit Ethan at the same time. They watched the smoke clear and each one went wide eyed when they saw Ethan was completely unharmed.

“Interesting...” The President muttered, glancing up at Ethan. He slowly stood up as Ethan watched him with a slight smirk on his face. The President pushed his desk to one side, a show of strength as he easily moved the heavy wooden object. He shrugged and stretched his shoulders, similar to a baseball pitcher would before making their first throw.

Suddenly he burst forward at Ethan, the other guards suddenly all moved too. Ethan vaguely pictured some big fight scene from a movie, where the main character ducked and dodged all the blows from his assailants as he took them out one by one. He vaguely considered it, he could do it, but it would just be for show. Instead, he decided to end things quickly.

He crossed his arms before quickly uncrossing them and spreading them out wide. All the demons in front of him went flying, except for the President who barely flinched at the wave of magic that crashed over him. Ethan then stepped backwards, bodily throwing himself into the guards behind him and launching them into the walls. Despite most of them being larger than him, with magic enhancing his body, they were like balloons being hit by a golf club. Two died on impact, while three more crumpled against the wall behind them.

The President swung at Ethan who didn’t even try to dodge. He just took the blow and heard the crunch of bones as the Presidents hand shattered on impact. The President roared in pain and clutched his hand. Ethan simply smiled, it was over. He wiped the blood from his chin, licking it off his hand. It wasn’t his blood and in moments he had control of the President.

Ethan looked at the mess in the room and the dead demons behind him. He smiled, this had been fun. With a flick of his hand, he teleported the President back home before teleporting himself. He blinked, not recognising where he was. There was grass beneath his feet, but this wasn’t his garden. Had something gone wrong with the teleport?

Ethan turned, looking around, only to find himself face to face with a man he did not recognise. The man smiled at him and Ethan tensed, something about the man’s smile put him on edge.

“Who are you?” Ethan asked.

“The names Michael,” the man replied.

“Michael? What am I doing here?” Ethan demanded.

“You’ve been causing some problems, we’ve watched you for a while now. We could overlook you taking control of a few small people, but you’ve gone too far. So now, as usual, I have to step in to fix things,” Michael explained.

“Fix things? You mean stop me?” Ethan asked, a cocky smile on his face.

“If you don’t agree to stop first, yes. That’s what I do, whenever someone grows too much in power and threatens the balance of the world, I stop them,” Michael explained.

“Really? So, the others before me, that was you?” Ethan asked.

“Yep. We cover it up afterwards, make it look like their followers betrayed them, but it was me. Have you heard of the elder demons?”

“Yeah...”

“They were the first, we let them grow in power unchecked and they threatened to destroy this whole planet. So, I stopped them. Since then, any individual who has amassed too much power gets a visit from me and gets the same offer you do. Either stop yourself or I’ll stop you,” Michael repeated.

“I’d like to see you try,” Ethan grinned, readying himself for a fight.

“Ha, they all say that. Are you sure you want to take me on? Do you even know who I am?” Michael replied casually.

“Some guy that thinks he’s scarier than he actually is,” Ethan replied.

“I’m Michael. The Arch Angel Michael. The most powerful warrior of Heaven,” Michael explained. Suddenly two large wings burst from his back, bright white feathers glittering in the sunshine. It was so bright Ethan could barely stand to look at it.

“Well, angels exist, I did wonder about that,” Ethan remarked before suddenly launching a bolt of magic at Michael. Michael didn’t move to avoid it, instead he swung his hands as a glowing sword materialised in his hands. He sliced the bold of magic, causing it to vanish in a small puff of smoke.

“Last chance,” Michael warned. Ethan responded by throwing another ball of magic before quickly teleporting behind Michael and throwing another. Michael slashed the first before spinning and deflecting the next. Ethan’s eyes went wide, they had been two of his most powerful attacks.

Michael kicked into the ground, launching himself forward, his wings spread wide as he flew directly at Ethan. Ethan froze, watching the angel coming at him and not knowing what to do. Was this it? Was this how he died? No, he refused. He felt a fire burning inside him and time seemed to slow down. He watched as Michael swung his sword, aiming directly for Ethan’s chest. Ethan turned and stretched out his hand, catching the blade in mid swing and gripping it tightly.

Time seemed to move normally again and it was Michael’s turn to appear shocked. He looked at Ethan’s hand gripping his sword. That shouldn’t have been possible. Ethan felt the power in the sword, it was almost in direct conflict with his own and he squeezed. The blade shrieked in his hand before bursting and shattering into pieces.

“No...” Michael muttered. Ethan turned, throwing a punch at Michael faster than the angel could react. He connected hard with his chest, sending Michael flying backwards before he crashed into the ground. Grass and dirt went flying as Michael skidded into the ground like a meteor coming in at a shallow landing. He gouged a long path across the field before finally coming to a stop.

Michael clutched his chest coughing hard. He had never been injured before, let alone almost killed by a single blow. His body was battered and he could barely move. He looked up to see Ethan walking towards him. Slowly he pushed himself up before stretching his wings and launching himself off the ground. He knew he couldn’t win this fight, he had to retreat.

As he flew up, Ethan grabbed his ankle. Again, Michael was surprised, no-one had ever been able to catch him in flight before. Ethan pulled hard and slammed him back into the ground.

“You were saying something about stopping me?” Ethan taunted.

“You’re... You’re a mistake...” Michael coughed.

“And you’re dead,” Ethan replied simply. He pushed his foot against the angel’s chest and slowly began crushing him. Michael groaned in pain. Ethan smiled before being confused as his foot suddenly stamped into the dirt. Michael had vanished, Ethan looked around and found a woman standing looking at him.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I really didn’t want to just leave Michael to die,” then woman apologised.

“Who the fuck are you?” Ethan asked, annoyed that his victory had been snatched from him.

“A friend, I don’t want to see Michael die, but I don’t want to see you die either,” the stranger answered.

“Well, someone has to die and since you took away my Angel, I guess you can take his place,” Ethan answered, copying Michael’s trick and kicking into the ground to launch himself forward. The stranger didn’t even flinch, they simply watched as Ethan flew towards them at incredible speed. Ethan smiled, the bitch wasn’t even moving, this would be easy to land a solid hit. He flew forward and swung his fist, aiming to crush every bone in the stranger’s chest. His fist flew forward directly at its target, before passing right through the stranger.

Ethan crashed into the ground on the other side, bouncing on his shoulder before rolling to his feet. He growled in annoyance before launching wave after wave of powerful magic at the stranger. The stranger simply smiled as each attack hit her. She waited as Ethan continued his barrage before finally giving up.

“Done yet?” The stranger asked.

“Fuck you,” Ethan replied. He wasn’t used to being denied what he wanted and right now he wanted this bitch dead. The fact she had withstood every attack Ethan had thrown didn’t even cross Ethan’s mind. Rage blinded him and he launched another punch aimed at the woman.

“Fine...” The stranger sighed. Faster than Ethan could perceive, she stepped to one side, grabbed Ethan’s wrist, span him around and threw him through the air. Ethan didn’t even have time to register what had just happened before he impacted something solid. He braced for pain, but none came. He opened his eyes and found himself sat on a bench with the stranger sat beside him.

“So, I feel like I should say sorry,” the woman began.

“For?” Ethan asked warily, unnerved by the calmness of the woman.

“Everything. All of this. It’s my fault,” she continued.

“What do you mean?”

“You were an experiment. To see what would happen if a human soul mixed with demonic power. Before I’ve had strict rules against this, you aren’t the first, but the results before have ended badly. This time I thought if I took a human and slowly gave them demonic power, maybe they’d be ok. Before I took demons and gave them souls, the results were rather... Explosive...” The woman sighed.

“Experiment? Who are you?” Ethan asked, suddenly quite concerned.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did I not introduce myself? Hi, I’m god!” The woman smiled.

“God? As in the god? The creator of everything god?” Ethan asked.

“That’s me!”

“God is a woman?” Ethan smiled.

“Yes, well no, right now I’m a woman yes, but normally I’m not. I’m neither male or female or I’m both, depending on your point of view. But right now, yes, I am a woman, I thought it’d be easier for us to talk that way,” God replied.

“Right, sure, I’m talking with God. Have I finally gone insane?” Ethan asked.

“No, well maybe, I don’t know, have you? Sometimes that does happen when I talk to humans...”

“I’m not surprised. So, my power, everything I can do, that’s because you were experimenting?”

“Yes, I wanted to see what you would do and what would happen.”

“Why?”

“I have my reasons.”

“Right...”

“Oh, that reminds me, one second,” God smiled. She reached over and placed the tip of her finger on Ethan’s head. Suddenly he became acutely aware of everything he had done recently.

“Oh my god...” He muttered as he thought over the last couple of months.

“That’s me!”

“I didn’t really do all that did I?” Ethan asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

“Well yes, I’m sorry, I let things get a bit out of hand. You see demonic magic corrupts humans. I wanted to see if I could find a way to make them resistant to it,” god explained.

“You’re god, can’t you do anything? You created the entire universe!”

“I did and I’m quite proud of that. The thing is, demonic magic was here before I was. It’s not my creation, it’s someone else’s. Possibly left over from a previous god in a previous universe. I don’t know, but it’s pesky stuff. No matter what I do, I can’t get rid of it. I tried containing it, but that just created a huge explosion. I think you call it the big bang.”

“As in the start of the universe?”

“Ah, that’s not actually true. It is the start of the universe as it is now, but the universe itself is actually far far far older. I just sort of reset it in an attempt to get rid of demonic magic, but as you can see that failed. So instead of trying to get rid of it, I’ve worked around it. I created demons to absorb the magic on Earth. Take your friend Vex, she’s a lust demon. When humans have sex, they give off demonic magic which she can then absorb, thus taking it away from the humans.”

“Well, that explains a lot of things,” Ethan muttered, still sounding quite dejected.

“The problem is, if a demon doesn’t remove the magic from humans and too much builds up, it corrupts the person. Serial killers, dictators, the worst humans ever, that’s demonic magic corrupting them. Just as it did you,” God explained.

“I can’t believe what I did...” Ethan whispered, the horror of who he had become washing over him.

“I am sorry. I shouldn’t have allowed things to go so far. So, I’m going to make it right,” she offered.

“How?” Ethan asked, but before he even finished speaking, he found himself consumed by a bright light. He closed his eyes tightly until he felt the light fade. He was back at home, in his bedroom, but Ruby was gone. In the corner of the room was a large standing mirror and Ethan could see himself in it. He looked like his old self, his skin was pale and the markings were gone.

He held out his hand and created a fireball. He still had his power, but it didn’t feel the same. He felt as powerful as he had, but the desire to use that power to dominate was gone. As he was contemplating this, God appeared in front of him.

“What’s happening?” Ethan asked.

“I’ve put you back, to just after you bought this house, before Vex brought you those demons to serve you. I’ve also given you some of my power to make up for what I did to you and tweaked people’s memories so they always thought you had that power.”

“Are they still... You know...”

“Your slaves? No. They’re your lovers, totally devoted to you, but they have their free will back.”

“Really?”

“I know you care for them, so I figured this was a good compromise. Everyone will be happy.”

“I... Thank you,” Ethan smiled.

“Just remember, use the power I’ve given you for something good this time,” God replied before vanishing again. Vex entered the room and smiled at Ethan.

“Were you talking to someone?” She asked.

“Just myself,” Ethan replied. He was a little disappointed that he hadn’t had a chance to ask God more questions.

“Well, how about some company?” Vex grinned before Izzy, Anna and Ruby entered the room. Each one was naked and they tackled Ethan onto the bed, kissing various parts of his body while laughing and tickling him. It didn’t take long for the playfulness to stop and everyone’s hormones to take over.

Ruby had his cock in her mouth while Anna moved and straddled his face. He obliged and licked her wet slit as she massaged her breasts. Ruby deepthroated him as Vex pulled Izzy onto her lap. The petite woman made out with the demon as she felt the demon’s cockhead pressing as her entrance. She lowered herself down onto it and sighed as it filled her wet tunnel.

They all took turns fucking, licking and sucking on one another’s various body parts. Ethan found he still had the power to manipulate himself and others, which made for a lot of fun. Anna got to experience what having a cock and a male orgasm felt like as she filled Ruby’s ass, while Ethan experienced a female orgasm while being an exact duplicate of his step sister, minus the cock she still had, much to Vex’s enjoyment who could now cum without requiring permission.

After two hours and multiple orgasms all round, the group collapsed onto the bed and cuddled up to one another. Ethan lay there panting, his arms around his beautiful step mother and a sexy demon. No-one was his slave, he was no-one’s master and it wasn’t the world domination he had planned, but he realised for the first time since he had found the smartphone spellbook, he was happy.