The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snatched

Synopsis — What happens when you unknowingly gained an ability without your knowledge? But yet that ability comes with an effect that brings you pleasure?

That was the dilemma I encountered. This is my story.

Evolution tends to have an adverse effect from generation to generation. For myself, I knew I liked to be in charge. I identify as a dominant. I display those characteristics and traits. I guess you can thank my bloodlines for handing that down to me. I’ve acted upon them, but never fully released them.

As a scientist in the biological field of evolution with an emphasis on the study of the DNA/Chromosomes/human genome field, I was conducting research on my own blood sample as part of an experiment to identify the long-term effects of being resistant to diseases, especially in today’s time. But what I discovered puzzled me.

I remember that late night clear as day. I ran my sample through several tests and discovered that for some odd reason, a lot of my reproductive cells had intensified more than a million-fold. I checked samples of colleagues, but none had produced that result. As timing would have it, my coworker (let’s call her Lexi) walked by me. For a scientist, she had the body of a model. Average height about 5’6, 135, nice-shaped body and breasts, cocoa skin. Right up my alley. To the point where I garnered an erection.

Still thinking about my experience and knowing that I was erect, I quickly came up with a fantasy about her in order to see if my studies replicated to my sperm. I imagined Lexi walking around my desk asking me if I was done for the night before she came and finished me off with a blow job. Oh, that felt good… the release of my cum that is…

I gathered a sample of my cum in a petri dish and ran it for analysis. To say I was shocked would be considered an understatement. As I ran the same tests similar to my blood sample, I discovered that each one of my sperm cells contained billions of intensified nerves, many more than my blood sample. It also appeared that it was giving off an odor that was smelled really…

“Whatcha doing?”

I turned around and saw Lexi standing behind me.

“Damn, you scared me,” I responded.

“Sorry,” she replied. “But, whatcha doing?”

“Something came up in my blood sample and I was making a comparison,” I said before I quickly remembered what I was comparing it to. “It came up quite unusual compared to others.”

I explained to Lexi that none of the blood samples had as high of count as the reproductive cells that I had in my blood stream. She looked over the data on the tablet, analyzing it as well.

“That is weird,” Lexi said. “I am looking at this and… what’s that smell?”

“Smell?” I asked.

“Yes,” she responded. “It’s coming from under the microscope… on the petri dish…”

“Oh,” I responded. “Well, I just wanted to make sure my numbers weren’t off on the chart when I was evaluating my blood sample so I needed another.. sample…”

Lexi looked at me in my eyes and then looked at the petri dish.

“Ohhh, I got it now,” she said before putting her hand in front of her face in embarrassment. “I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to..”

“It’s okay,” I said. “The readings just came out as weird.”

“Let me take a look,” Lexi said.

I used my tablet to forward her the information on a server that we only used. Since our company only allowed information to be displayed between two to three people at a time for security purposes, I could send her the results from my bloodwork and my.. well you know…

Lexi stepped out of the office with the information for about ten minutes and returned with a cup of tea for both of us. She sat down in front of me and took a sip of tea. She began swiping on a tablet as her eyebrows raised through each slide.

“What is it?” I asked, looking puzzled.

“If I’m reading these numbers and this information correctly, you wouldn’t believe it because I don’t even believe it,” Lexi responded.

“I mean, you can share it with me, it is my research,” I said.

“So, according to what you sent me and running the numbers from my program, your blood has evolved into what we can essentially call a ‘cure-all’ for several diseases,” she said. “Your reproductive cells in your blood lines have multiplied within itself so much that it essentially formed a barrier to seal away harmful cells and diseases.”

“Meaning…” I said slowly.

“Your blood line is literally priceless and people will pay billions for it,” Lexi said. “You donate your blood, you save billions of lives and you’re rich in the process.”

I was awestruck and dumbfounded. She quickly turned her tablet around and showed me a small demonstration of how it worked. It was true.

“But that’s just your bloodwork,” she continued. “It gets even weirder after that.”

I sat up in my chair because I seriously doubted it could get any weirder.

“So, the analysis of your sperm came back even stronger than your bloodwork,” she said. “The reason its emitting that smell is because for some, unfounded, strange reason the chemical balance in it shows that your sperm has the same molecular structure as many aphrodisiacs in the world.”

Yeah, this just got weirder.

“Furthermore,” Lexi continued. “Unlike those aphrodisiacs, your sperm seems to have an adverse effect that I’ve never seen before. It seems that if it comes into direct contact with someone in a way where it is transmitted, it may have an outcome of addiction.”

“Hold up,” I stopped her. “You’re saying my cum is a drug?”

“Indeed,” she responded. “It’s like your blood heals diseases, but your sperm may cause addictions. Most drugs are like that though. You take it to get rid of a disease, but it also heals. But for a person to carry it in their body, it’s just unfathomable.”

I sat down as she forwarded her finding back to my tablet. As I looked over the results, I had a question.

“If my sperm is addicted and you can smell it, why hasn’t it done anything to us while its been sitting in the petri dish?” I asked.

“Well,” she said. “For you, it obviously wouldn’t have an affect because it’s your body and it naturally knows it. For me, I guess because it’s sitting on the dish and hasn’t been in contact with me, it doesn’t have anything to do with me.

As I sat there, I continued to see what Lexi was saying. But there was something that I think she failed to notice as I ran her results through my tablet. Lexi saw my eyebrows go up quickly.

“What is it?” Lexi asked.

“Well, I just cross-referenced your data with my program and found something that was interesting, but also unsettling,” I responded. “I would send it to you but I don’t think this should even be anywhere on the server.”

“Can I slide over?” Lexi asked.

“Sure,” I responded.

As Lexi slid her chair over to mine, I begin to swipe my tablet. With every swipe, my dick was getting harder as she was seeing the data that I was looking at. That’s when I did it.

I grabbed Lexi by her head and forced her down onto my dick. I held her down until I came inside of her mouth. I watched her struggle as she tried to push off of my dick but got weaker and weaker as I continued to finish off my cum in her mouth. After I did, she went limp and fell to the floor.

I had snatched her mouth.

As she laid there, I looked back at the tablet with what I had cross-referenced. It appears that not only was my sperm an aphrodisiac, but it was also a fast-acting inhibitor as well. When Lexi said it could be addictive, it was true. But it could also bypass a lot of the senses as well, making that addiction even more powerful. If a drop of my cum could make them lifeless, what happens that even though she didn’t swallow, a drop on her taste buds.

But I had just snatched her mouth. She passed out. What will she do when she got up? What will happen to me? So many thoughts raced through my mind as I sat there in my chair with her passed out on the floor.

I picked Lexi up and carried her to the employee’s lounge, stretching her on the couch. I sat in a chair in the corner, trying to keep my distance away from her in case she woke up and tried to attack me.

It would be approximately 90 minutes before she came around. As I took a sip of tea, I looked at her as she ran her fingers through her hair and looked at me.

“How did I get here?” Lexi said, before turning to me. “You… you did this! I remember you fucked me in my mouth!”

“Lexi, I’m sorry!” I said, trying to calm her down.

“You’re not sorry! You fucked my mouth!” she retorted. “I’m calling the police.”

“Please, you don’t want to call the police,” I said to her as she stormed off.

Suddenly, I watched as her body slowed up. I looked at her.

“I don’t want to call the police,” she said under her breath before shaking her head.

“Are you okay?” I responded.

“Yeah,” she said. “Wait, I was going to do something but you stopped me! What was I going to do?”

“I didn’t do anything,” I responded. “You were…”

I caught myself, wondering if the effects of my cum were strong.

“You were going to strip to your bra and panties and ask to ride my dick.”

I watched Lexi as she got a puzzled look on her face. She grabbed her head and looked at me.

“I was?” she asked. “Are you sure?”

Lexi began to strip as I watched.

“What the hell am I doing?” she said, stripping down to her red bra and panties as instructed. “I can’t believe this. What have you done?”

“I didn’t do anything. You’re the one who is stripping.”

“But…” she said as she began to stroll over to me. “I remember the tests results. I remember you cumming in my mouth. I remember…”

She paused.

“I was wondering if I could ride that big thick dick of yours?” she said. “Hold up, why did I say that for? That is something I don’t want to do. What have you done?”

I had realized that my cum had infiltrated her mine deeply.

“Pull your panties to the side and straddle me. Let my dick snatch that pussy of yours,” I told her.

Again, you can tell Lexi was trying to fight it.

“No, don’t do this,” she said, grabbing her head as her body betrayed her.

I grabbed her hips as she tried to push my chest to resist straddling my lap.

“Don’t fight me or hurt me,” I said. “Try to resist all you want, but you can’t.”

Lexi’s hips moved fluently over top of me as she aligned her pussy over top of my dick. She gently slid her panties to the side and began to squat.

“Please don’t make me do this,” she begged with tears in her eyes. “Please don’t make me.. I don’t want to feel this.. I don’t want to…”

My dick began to slide inside of her pussy. I watched as her nipples became erect as my dick made its way inside. I held her hips, gliding my dick into a nice position.

“Ride Lexi.”

“Please don’t,” she said before her body began to ride my dick back and forth. She could feel the wetness and the arousal. And she was trying to stop.

“I can’t..” she said. “I can’t stop. I can’t stop. I have to ride your dick. I must ride your dick. I have to ride…”

As she begin riding my dick, I told her about the results that I found through my cross-referencing, but also made mention that she couldn’t share the information.

“I’d like to thank you for helping me with the discovery,” I told Lexi. “Since I snatched your mouth and now I’m snatching your pussy, let me do this.”

I begin ejaculating inside of her pussy, making sure my cum filled her up. I felt as her nails dug in the back of my skin from the pleasure.

“Fuck you for doing this to me,” Lexi said. “Someway somehow, I’m going to get away and out of this and when I do, you’re going to pay.”

“Well,” I responded. “That’s going to be kind of hard since you’re essentially addicted to my cum. Such a power aphrodisiac to get rid of. I don’t think rehab can take care of it.”

Lexi continued to ride, cumming multiple times on my dick.

“I think that’s enough for now,” I said. “You’ll find out just how addicted you are and how you’re going to help me orchestrate a wonderful plethora of tests on you and others.”

“I’m not going to do that for you,” she said, panting hard and out of breath. “I’m not going to…”

“You’re going to do it because you’re addicted and you know you will,” I calmly said.

I put my finger on her mouth and looked into her eyes. She slowly nodded.

“Damn you,” she said. “Your fucking sperm..”

“It’s only a start,” I responded. “Now clean yourself up. We have a long day tomorrow.”

Lexi slowed pulled herself off my dick, feeling the effects as she wobbled to put her clothes back on. With all the proper precautions in place, I know that the next experiment will be awesome.

“Come see me tomorrow in the lab,” I said. “When you do, have nothing but your lab coat on and be completely naked underneath it. I have some tests to run on you as well as myself.”

“Shit,” she said aloud. “You going to make me..”

I ran over and grabbed her by her head and bent her over, forcing my dick back in her mouth.

“Oh, you’re going to do a lot of things because tomorrow I’m going to see just how addicted you really all,” I said, finishing her off and snatching her mouth one more time.

Looks like tomorrow will be a testament of what my evolution can really do.