The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snatched — Part 2

Synopsis: What happens when a man’s sperm becomes an aphrodisiac? Day 2 is upon us.

I woke up early the next day, thinking about everything that had taken place the day before. Here I was, laying in bed knowing that there was a woman, Lexi, who had to take everything that I have given her and follow my orders, all because I released in her mouth.

I didn’t know if I needed ot feel guilty, or if I was turned on by it.

Still though, I had my doubts and worries. Was the effect temporary? Were the aftereffects time sensitive? Was the suggestibility still there? There were so many questions that raced through my mind and I wouldn’t know the answer until I went into the office today. I dreaded going knowing what it was going to be like in there, but I had no choice.

I arrived at the office around 10 a.m., knowing that a meeting was scheduled with me and my superior taking place later to determine the progress of my work. While I wouldn’t say that my performance has been lackluster, it hasn’t produced the results that I wanted it to have. Still, the meeting had to take place and it was schedule at 1 p.m. That gave me three hours to follow up on my research.

I went down to the lab and checked the tablets to see if anybody had accessed the information of my project. Thankfully nobody had done that and all the data was safe. I kept most of my items encrypted, but I knew that now with the understanding that I had ‘evolved’ to the point where I am essentially an asset and an experiment, I wanted to keep things as tight and under wraps as possible.

As I begin swiping, I heard the clicks of heels down the hallway. Sure enough, coming through the double doors was Lexi, with nothing but her lab coat on and heels as instructed.

“Good morning to you too,” I said as I looked at her.

She scrounged her face at me, not even saying good morning.

“Do you know how fucking horny I was this morning and how embarrassed I am feeling right now,” she said. “All I could think about is you cumming in my mouth, on my face, on my titties, and inside of me. I can’t believe I was feeling that way and I can’t believe that you made me this way.”

I looked at Lexi and walked over to her. I opened her lab coat, with a surprise that she wasn’t resisting. She was definitely naked and aroused as I cupped her breath and whispered in her ear.

“Tellme how dirty of a slut you are Lexi,” I said.

Lexi moaned as I rubbed her pussy. Then her mouth started to respond.

“After yesterday’s experience, I went home thinking about how I could get back at you, how I could tell people what you did to me,” she began her monologue. “Instead, all I could think about was masturbating to thoughts of you dicking me down and using me like a good fuck toy. I was so wet that I couldn’t even sleep. No matter what I did, whether it was showering or laying in bed and trying to watch television, I was horny. I was addicted. My pussy has never been this sensitive and my nippled have never been this erect for this long. And all I can think about was…”

Lexi stopped talking. She then dropped to her knees and started to give me a blow job.

“Damn,” I thought to myself.

I wasn’t’ going to stop her. Instead, I watched as her dick sucking lips bobbed back and forth on my dick. I watched as her sucking became sloppier and more passionate. I watched as she licked up and down the side of my dick and sucked on my balls. She began to stroke my dick and I could tell she was enjoying it.

“Fuck,” she said. “Let me have you in my pussy, please.”

I watched her and I told her that there was a time and place, but then I had a genius idea how to satisfy her desire and the actions I had for her.

I looked at the clock and told her to swing by my office around 12:30 p.m., prior to my meeting with my superior. She could only nod as I covered her back up.

After time had passed, Lexi stopped by my office and I told her that she was going to help me explain to my superior about our latest discovery. Lexi tried to interject that if someone knew about both my ability to heal diseases and the addiction of my cum that I would be exploited.

But what Lexi didn’t know was how deep my plan was with my superior.

For you see, my superior is named Sheila. A tall, 5′10″ caramel complexion woman who always enjoyed reaping the events of being high and mighty. She loved the authority and had worked her way up to the position. But with me, she thought I was always holding back with my projects and all the good information. I knew from past experiences Sheila would be quick to take one of my ideas and pass it off as her own. That’s something that I wasn’t going to let slide this time… or any longer….

Lexi and I took the elevator to Sheila’s office, which was two floors above where I was. Arriving there, her secretary let us in and told us that she will be coming in shortly after picking up lunch from the downstairs cafeteria.

As we walked into Sheila’s office, the spacious room and décor just signaled her status. Paintings of sunrise and the scent of nature were just parts of what I wanted to do.

Meanwhile, it was time to get my plan going.

As we walked in, I ordered Lexi to sit down on the couch. She did. I removed her lab coat and I commanded her to masturbate with one hand and play with her tits with the other hand but don’t cum. I told her if she did a good job, then I may plant my dick inside of her.

I watched as Lexi seemed to be no longer fighting it. I watched as each stroke of her pussy emitted a smell of ecstasy throughout the room. It was a good thing that the smell of the office was strong that it would just blend in the natural smell of sex that was overtaking the room.

Meanwhile, I went to the other side of the room and waited for Sheila to arrive. I knew she was going to be shocked to find Lexi masturbating, but hey, sometimes work needed an extra thrill here and there.

Fifteen minutes later, Sheila walked through the door with her boxed lunch and when she turned the corner and saw Lexi, she instantly dropped it.

“What the fuck?” Lexi said.

“I know,” I replied, trying to act shocked that I saw what was going on.

“What the hell is she doing?” Sheila said.

“I have no clue,” I responded to Sheila. “I went to the restroom to use it and wash my hands and when I came back out, she was sitting there pleasuring herself.

Sheila walked over to Lexi and tried to shake her. Lexi wouldn’t move.

“What the hell? Lexi stop that? This is embarrassing!,” Sheila said. “I’m about to fire you.”

Lexi just continued to masturbate as she was off in her own world. I could tell though by her panting and the look in her eyes that she really wanted me to fuck her.

“Do something!” Sheila said to me.

“What you want me to do? Fuck her?” I responded.

“Heck no, call security or something. You know what, I’ll do it,” Sheila said.

As Sheila walked over to her desk and took a seat, she reached for her the office phone. As she began to swivel around the chair to make the call, that’s when I struck.

Sheila had turned right into my dick, definitely catching her off guard. I rammed my dick in her mouth while holding the back of her head with one hand and using my body weight to hold her down in the chair. Damn, it felt good to let it blow into her mouth.

Sheila tried to claw me and got a few scratches off, but my dick essentially took her breath away, allowing me to finish every drop inside of her mouth. Eventually, my body weight forced her and the chair to the floor with me on top of her. I put my hand over her mouth so she couldn’t say a word as my dick pumped inside of her pussy. She was tight, but that was expected as rumors had it that she was a lesbian.

After 10 minutes or so, I watched her body relax and go limp. Sheila had fallen into a small sleep. I walked over to Lexi.

“Cum,” I said to Lexi.

Instantly, Lexi began to explode and she begin to let all her pussy juices flow. I decided to slide inside of her for a minute to make sure she remembers how good it felt to have her pussy snatched, but also as a reward for her obedience.

After a couple additional thrusts with Lexi, I walked back over to check on Sheila. She was in a nice sleep, so I had Lexi shake her to wake her up. Eventually, she did.

“Huh,” Sheila stammered to say. “What’s going on?”

“You passed out,” I responded. “You were out for like a half hour.”

“I was?” Sheila responded. “Hold up, no I wasn’t. You.. you…”

“I what?” I responded.

“You took advantage of me,” Sheila said. “You dirty mother…”

“Get on your hands and knees on your desk with your mouth wide open and don’t make a sound,” I ordered Sheila.

To her astonishment, Sheila’s body begin jerking her up to the desk. I watched and delighted as she crawled up there and begin to spread her legs and arms slowly.

“What is going onnnnnnnnnnnnn…” she managed to said before her mouth went wide open and she couldn’t do another thing about it.

I walked over and pulled out my dick and slid it into her wide open mouth. I got harder knowing that Sheila was stuck int hat position while I entered and exited with ease. Her drool was a turn on as she was slobbering and couldn’t move.

From there, I begin to tell her about my discovery of my blood and cum. I could see her eyes tear up but she had to take it. I looked at Lexi and told her to rip Sheila’s pants open and cut them if necessary. I told Sheila not to move while this happened.

Lexi found a pair of scissors and cut the crotch of Sheila’s pants. From there, she cut open Sheila’s panties and exposed her pussy.

“Sheila, let Lexi slide under you so you can suck on her nipples while I fuck you,” I instructed.

Sheila’s body began to spread wider as Lexi began to insert herself in the space underneath her. Lexi was looking up at Sheila. Sheila’s mouth began sucking on Lexi’s nipples, forcing Lexi to begin moaning in ecstasy. Meanwhile, I began to fuck Sheila doggy style, pumping my dick in and out of her pussy. It was a task as I had to stretch her walls wider to get adjusted to my width, but I knew Lexi was underneath Sheila and I still had access to her. I slid my dick inside of Lexi to lubricate my dick and put it back into Sheila.

For the next 45 minutes, I alternated back and forth between the two ladies. While Lexi enjoyed every moment, Sheila had no choice but to take it and I can feel that she was trying to fight it when her pussy was clinching on my dick. Still, the passion was enough that I exploded inside of Sheila and Lexi again.

“Both of you sit up on the desk and face me,” I said, walking in front of them.

Both ladies did as instructed. I looked at them and began my monologue.

“Ladies, I am glad that you two have engaged in this journey to help me with my project. I know that I am an asset to this company, but more importantly I am an asset to your lives,” I commented. “I know that you two will do whatever it takes to have me here and keep me here, but more importantly you two will do whatever it take to make sure you service me. Now, both of you two your knees and start licking the side of my dick.”

I watched as Lexi and Sheila did as instructed. They each claimed a side of my dick, licking and sucking my balls as well so that I can feel more immense pleasure. When I grabbed Lexi’s head and moved her to the tip of my dick, she knew instantly to put it in her mouth and suck on it. When I removed Lexi and grabbed Sheila’s head to my dick, she did the same thing.

As both ladies were pleasuring me, I was taking several notes because it seemed that my blood and sperm were evolving with each day. That meant a faster override and capture of the mind. But it also left questions such as does it work on every woman I do this with, can my scent have this affect, and so much more.

I just watched as the passion in both women’s eyes desired to satisfy me. It was a great feeling and I enjoyed it. Hopefully there are more answers than questions.

But for now, my dick being sucked by two gorgeous women will be enough.