The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

mc, mf, ff, md, fd, gr

Synopsis: A series of short stories that just popped into my head. You may notice a theme.

1.Sex With Anyone But Me

Ethan was a normal looking college guy with an extra ordinary ability. He walked up to two good looking blond college students and before they could say anything to him, Ethan reached out and touched their arms. Instantly their minds were open.

“I am your Master,” Ethan said, “and you are my obedient sex slaves. I command your minds, bodies, and souls completely. You are constantly horny and desperately need to fuck all the time. You think, feel, believe, remember, forget, and say whatever I command. The essence of who you are is mind to control and warp as I wish.” With that Ethan let go of the women’s arms.

Both blond women looked at Ethan and their eyes were wide. As if choreographed both women dropped to their knees on the concrete and bowed deeply to Ethan. “We are your slaves,” both said at the same time.

“Follow,” Ethan said and both women jumped to follow Ethan to a women’s dorm room. In the dorm room there were four other women, naked and sweaty from having uncontrollable sex with each other. There were two in the classic sixty-nine position licking away at each other’s pussy. Two other women were pushing their pussies together as their fingers entered their sticky hot snatches and they kissed with passion that didn’t end.

“These are your sex sisters,” Ethan said. “You will fuck them, forever. You will never stop fucking. You will fuck and fuck and not stop. You will pass out, and when you wake up you will start fucking again. Now strip and obey.”

“Yes Master,” both women said and started disrobing.

Ethan walked over to the pair that were in the sixty-nine position and grabbed the brunette’s head. She was on top, and unaware of what was going on until Ethan yanked her head up. “Well Kara, I brought more women to fuck you, what do you think of that?” Ethan asked.

“Ethan, please, let me stop,” Kara pleaded. “I’m sorry I said I didn’t want to have sex with you.”

“No,” Ethan said, “you said you would have sex with anyone but me. Well now you can have it. I’m bringing you people other than me.”

“But I don’t even like having sex with other women,” Kara said and gasped as the woman under her got a sensitive spot.

“I don’t care,” Ethan said. “You should have been nicer to me before I was given this god like powers.” With that Ethan let go of her head and it instantly went to the woman’s pussy under her. “I think five women is enough to keep you entertained. Okay slaves, listen up, I want you all to fuck Kara here until she passes out, then fuck each other, and when Kara comes around, fuck her again until she passes out again. Don’t stop doing this, ever.”

“Yes Master,” the women echoed as they advanced on Kara.

Ethan left the dorm room and firmly closed the door behind him. He saw a tall brunette woman lugging a large backpack down the hall. He waved at her and asked, “Do you have a car?”

“Yeah, sure,” she said.

“Great we’re going to Hollywood,” Ethan said.

“Excuse me,” the brunette said cocky.

Ethan grabbed her wrist “I am your Master,” Ethan started saying.