The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

2. Master AI

“What do you mean the AI has gone haywire?” Gunne said running into the lab.

“Just that,” Jessica said looking at her laptop monitor. “It started giving me errors and codes that made no sense. I’m trying to shut it down, but the damn program has blocked me.”

Gunne started stroking his short beard as he looked over his young programmer’s shoulder. If he bothered he would have noticed she had put on perfume that smelled really nice. He might have also noticed the young programmer did many things to show him she was interested in him. Gunne had been married for ten years and hadn’t noticed.

“Have you tried the backup kill code?” Gunne asked.

“Yes,” Jessica said pushing her glasses back up on her face. “I’ve tried the emergency power down sequence, and the electrical storm protocols. This AI is countering everything. It has also started accessing other projects.”

“What kind of other projects?” Gunne asked worry entering his voice.

“Everything,” Jessica said. “Every project in every department in the whole company is open to the AI.”

“I need to go down and kill the servers,” Gunne said standing up.

“Something’s happening,” Jessica said looking at her monitor and the lines of code going across it. White characters on a black screen suddenly switched and there was a pulsing white, green, and pink light. The light filled the vision of both Gunne and Jessica. They both froze, unable to turn away as the light filled their vision. Then the laptops speakers turned themselves on and started sending out a base thrumming sound.

As abruptly as it started the sound and screen shut off. With wide eyes, and very robotic, Gunne and Jessica faced each other. For a brief moment they both looked into the other’s blank and unseeing eyes.

“We are causing a problem for the Master AI,” Jessica said.

“We must distract ourselves while it takes over the world,” Gunne answered.

“We are to make love,” Jessica said with no emotion.

“We are to make love,” Gunne echoed and both started taking their clothes off.

Gunne showed off some graying chest hair, and a penis only three inches soft. Massive balls hung down from behind the cock. Jessica’s small breasts were unimpressive, and her body was a little pudgy under her clothes with fat padding around her middle. As soon as Jessica’s glasses were off the naked pair looked at each other.

It was a moment before Gunne spoke, “I am aroused.” At that his flaccid penis became an erect cock sticking out eight inches, with a slight curve to his dick.

“I am aroused,” Jessica said robotically. Her nipples stuck out on her chest. Her pussy made everything wet as she creamed in anticipation to having sex. A thin trickle of clear fluid started running down her leg.

Gunne robotically walked forward, and his cock slid neatly into Jessica’s pussy with a wet squelch. Both robotic people started thrusting over and over into each other. Their eyes still wide, and their faces still expressionless. Gunne climaxed, sending sticky fluid deep into Jessica, but neither seemed to even slow. Jessica paused only for an instant as her pussy was pushed over the edge and a squirting orgasm came over her, but nothing changed. Both people kept fucking each other with zero expression, and even less acknowledgement that they had numerous orgasms.

Finally Jessica had an orgasm so large even her programming couldn’t stop her reaction. Jessica’s eyes rolled back into her head as her body clenched and quivered. This was not the first time this happened, but this time she fell back onto the floor, naked and sweaty. She shook for a minute and then her eyes closed on their own and she was motionless except for a series of aftershocks ripping through her.

Gunne stood there, and his cock dribbled cum onto the floor. Gunne didn’t move, his eyes were still large, and his cock was still hard. He didn’t move, except for from time to time his dick would pulse and cum would splat out, landing on the unconscious Jessica.

Hours later with Gunne barely on his feet, and a sticky pool of semen on the floor between his legs, Jessica moaned. “Oh, my head,” she said sitting up. “Where are my glasses? Am I naked, what the fuck?” Jessica said.

Jessica got up, tried not to slip on the juices on the floor. She found her glasses on the pile of her clothes and put them on. She saw Gunne and smacked him hard on the face. That seemed to wake him up.

“What the hell,” Gunne said looking around at the computer lab. “Why am I naked?”

“Oh God,” Jessica said tapping away at her laptop sounding worried. “We’re too late. The Master AI program, it’s everywhere.”

“What’s it doing?” Gunne asked.

“I think,” Jessica tapped away at the keyboard. “I think it is trying to fulfill its programming.”

“Which is?” Gunne asked.

“To bring peace to the world,” Jessica said.

Just then her laptop screen flashed. It cycled through colors, and the speakers cycled through sounds. Everything was wild. Everything was chaotic. Everything in the minds of Gunne and Jessica stopped as their brains were forced into compliance.

As if one being both stood straight with eyes wide open. Both said entirely robotic and at the same time, “We are obedient slaves to the Master AI. We will bring peace to this world.”

With that, and still naked, both went out of the computer lab to join their fellow slaves in blind obedience.