The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

3. That Would Be Telling

“Just gaze at the watch, Sophia,” Matt said next to the couch that the sexy red head was laying on in the dorm room. “Only see the pocket watch and hear my voice. Feel your body relax as you breathe in and out, nice and slow. Feel as your body starts to relax and go limp as you slowly breathe in, and now breathe out.”

Matt looked over at his friend Ashley as she too was fixated on the watch. Matt wanted to try and help his friends Ashley and Sophia do better at college with the help of a little hypnotic recall. Now he had Sophia, a sexy volleyball player on the couch. Ashley was a soccer player, and she didn’t think hypnosis was real. Matt was going to help them realize it was.

Matt focused on Sophia as he helped her body relax, starting with her toes and working up her body. Making her mind focus on his voice, as it went deep into a hypnotic trance, and when Sophia’s eyes closed he let the pocket watch his grandfather gave him fall into his palm. Matt looked over at Ashley and the blond soccer player also had her head down and her eyes closed. Matt smiled. It was time to take these two babes to places in their minds they’d never been before.

Matt installed a few commands in both women to sleep at the snap of his fingers, and then he woke the women up. At his command both women raised their heads and their eyes opened, and then their eyes came back to life. Both women stretched and yawned. “Did I go under too?” Ashley asked a little confused. She moved over to sit next to Sophia.

Matt snapped his fingers and both women dropped again. He took them deeper and deeper until there was no mind left to stop him from implanting commands. He then brought them back up from their trance.

“Wait,” Sophia said looking from Matt to Ashley. “Weren’t we just awake?”

Matt snapped his fingers again and the women’s eyes slammed closed and their head dropped. Matt took them deep into hypnosis again. Matt took them deeper and deeper, and started programming them.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and looked at Matt and felt a wave of arousal wash over them. Their hands involuntarily started to rub their breasts. When Matt smiled at them the arousal washed over them again even more intense. Matt snapped his fingers and their worlds went dark.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and this time they looked at Matt and the arousal that had not disappeared magnified. As if they couldn’t help themselves they pulled off their tops and then unclasped their bras. Their bare breasts were out for Matt to see. He smiled at them and they moaned as their hands went to their breasts and started to massage their tit flesh. Matt snapped his fingers and the two women’s minds shut down.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and this time even before they could focus each woman was rubbing their breasts, pulling gently on their nipples. They saw Matt studying them, and they felt the arousal spike high. One hand on each woman went down to between their legs. The heat from their loins was felt through their pants and underwear. Matt snapped his fingers and their worlds shut off.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and their bodies were on fire with lust. Neither could say anything but their moans of arousal were deep as they slid off their pants. Fingers rubbed their mounds as first Ashley and then Sophia pulled their panties off. Neither shaved or even trimmed their bushes, and their dark curly hair was wet with desire as their fingers played with their forbidden folds with one hand, and mauled their breast with the other. Matt snapped their fingers and the arousal, consciousness, and all thought vanished.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and this time they leaned back on the couch and spread their legs wide with their feet up in the air. Neither said anything or even moaned. They may have been silent but their pussies were wet and open. Matt dropped his pants, got down on his knees, and pushed his hard cock deep into Sophia. He thrust in over and over and then pulled out. Matt went over to Ashley, and entered her body, again like a circulating piston he went in and out over and over. Matt snapped his fingers and the women went limp and deep.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and this time they moaned as they leaned back, playing with their pussies, and feet in the air. They gazed with lustful and longing eyes at Matt as they fingered themselves. Matt was still without pants, and got down on his knees again. He entered Sophia and she moaned and twitched and shook. Her orgasm made her legs shake and her whole body quiver. Matt pulled out and entered Ashley. Her wet pussy let him slide in easily as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. Ashley’s orgasm was a crashing wave after wave as her belly contracted and her pussy pulsed around Matt’s cock. Matt snapped his fingers and the women’s world became nothing.

Ashley and Sophia opened their eyes and saw Matt sitting in his chair with a wide grin on his face. “You ladies could write romance novels,” Matt said.

“You fucked us,” Ashley said shocked.

“No,” Matt said. “I let you tell me your fantasy and made you believe it was true.”

“Wait, that didn’t happen,” Sophia said looking down at her clothed body. “That’s a disappointment.”

“Whose fantasy was it to be fucked while hypnotized?” Ashley asked.

“That would be telling,” Matt said. He stood up and said, “I’ve got to get going. Text me if you ever want to actually live out your fantasy.”

The women watched him leave their apartment and then looked at each other. “Can I borrow your vibrator?” Sophia asked.

“No,” Ashley said. “I need to use it.”