The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

4. Stamp Slaves

There was nothing of value in the temple. Hidden away for two thousand years the temple had recently been uncovered thanks to an earthquake. It had been a previous earthquake that had buried it in the first place. Jacob was hoping to find something he could sell. Tapestries went for a good price. Anything made of metal was worth its weight in gold even if it was made of lead. There were a handful of clay pots, but nothing really good.

Jacob was the only one small enough to fit into the small opening in the rocks, and if he didn’t come back with something then the trip was for nothing. Jacob grabbed the top of one of the pots, and the clay crumbled at his touch. Black tar like substance oozed out of the side of the pot. Then something fell out of the tar. Jacob picked it up with the pliers of his utility tool and saw it was a stamp. In the dim light of his lamp he first thought it was a wax seal for letters, but this was clearly a stamp with an odd design on it. Jacob slipped it into his pocket and left the temple.

The stamp was worthless. The design on the end didn’t match anything anyone had seen in the area. It almost looked Japanese. Jacob made it back to Miami, Florida and couldn’t help but just play with the stamp in his hand. It was a wooden handle about three inches long, and on the end about the diameter of a quarter was the flat part that had the design.

Jacob was lost in thought, playing with the stamp when as he walked to the long term parking lot where his car was he accidentally bumped into a female tourist. She had the pale skin and brown hair of someone from up north. She was also dressed for much warmer climate than they were having, with her exposed arms and open top to her shirt. Jacob had run into her with the stamp first, and the design was pressed into her arm.

This tourist suddenly stood straight as a pin and looked at Jacob as she said, “Command me.”

Jacob wasn’t sure he heard her correctly so he said, “What?”

“Command me,” the tourist said, “and I will obey.”

“Sure,” Jacob said not thinking anything other than she was drunk, “this is Florida, you should only wear bikinis when you’re down here.”

“As you command, Master,” the tourist said started taking her clothes off to reveal a bright pink bikini underneath.

Jacob continued on while muttering, “tourists.”

However Jacob was not stupid, and he looked back at the woman who was now wearing something she should only be able to get away with on the beach, and he wondered. When Jacob got his car he headed straight for the beach. He saw women all around trying to deny that it was too cold to be out in swimsuits. The sun wasn’t even warming the place up past sixty. There were still women in bikinis either going into or coming out of the water.

Jacob took the stamp and went looking. Two women that might have been college students caught his eye. They were both on their beach blankets laying back and reading thick text books. One blond and the other brunette, and they both had long legs and firm middles of athletes. Jacob walked over and dropped to the sand between them.

“Go away,” the blond said.

“Unless you’re planning on buying us drinks, yes go away,” the brunette said not taking her eyes off her book.

“I can give you this,” Jacob said and pushed the stamp to the thigh of first the brunette and then the blond. Both women froze and then stood up as if at attention.

“Command me,” both women said the brunette before the blond.

“Gather your things, and follow me,” Jacob said. Jacob enjoyed watching the women scramble to get their stuff and follow him.

Jacob’s home was filled with ancient artifacts that he just hadn’t found a buyer for, yet. The shop out back was for cleaning, restoring, and preserving finds from all over the world. There were maps on the walls as well as pictures of lost artifacts and paintings. Jacob’s bedroom was in the back of the place, a bed, computer on a table, and a dresser with a TV on it. There wasn’t much else. Jacob didn’t need much else. However now he wished he had a bigger bed.

“So you two will do whatever I command,” Jacob said with a grin.

“Yes, Master,” both women said.

“Are you two lesbians, or bi-sexual?” Jacob asked.

“No, Master,” the brunette said.

“I’m slightly bi-sexual, Master,” the blond said.

“Have you two ever kissed?” Jacob asked.

“No, Master,” they both responded.

“Well now you’re going to,” Jacob said. “You are both insanely horny for each other, and me. You’ll kiss, finger, and fuck each other and me. You’ll take anything I give you, and beg for more. You’ll have orgasm after orgasm as we fuck each other. Now strip each other, and get on the bed.”

“Yes Master,” both women said and then started rubbing their bodies together as they pulled the knots on the other woman’s bikini. With wet and hot shaved pussies pushed together they went onto the bed as their lips met and tongues danced together.

Jacob was naked in a minute and joined the women on the bed. The entire bed shook and squeaked as the three of them fucked each other. Jacob had a pussy on his cock nearly constantly, and lips and fingers the other times. The women begged him to push his cock in as far as it could go. Each woman had a nearly constant orgasm that had them shaking continuously. Jacob fell asleep with a naked woman under each arm.

“What the fuck!” The blond said jumping out of Jacob’s bed in the morning. The sun was starting to brighten Jacob’s home, but it was not a quiet morning. “Karen, wake up, we’ve been raped.”

“What?” Karen, the brunette, said waking up. “Oh shit, what the fuck happened to us?”

“This sick fuck must have injected us with something,” the blond said grabbing her things. “Quick!”

Jacob had woken up and realized whatever the stamp had done, it had worn off. He was fishing through his pants and grabbed the stamp as the women ran for the door to the outside and their car. Jacob ran and stamped the brunette, Karen, on the small of the back. She stopped running and froze. The blond made it to their car, but when she tried to open the door Jacob stamped her on the arm. She froze, and then stood.

“Command me,” the blond said.

“I am so glad that worked twice,” Jacob muttered. “Okay, limitation noted, so ladies let’s head back to my bedroom. I want a blow-job before I figure out what else this stamp can do.”