The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

5. Quill Control

Lucy hulled two large bags of groceries into the apartment she shared with her husband. Lucy was tired, and her body ached, particularly her knees. It was probably the extra two hundred pounds she was carrying around that did it. Lucy knew she was fat, but she didn’t realize how fat, and in her bags were healthy foods that she hoped would start to cut down on her weight. She was dimly aware of Brad at the dining room table doing something.

“Hey,” she said, “can you come help me put away the groceries?”

“I’ll be right there,” Brad said. Lucy noticed there was something new in his voice. It sounded amazing, like his words were peppered with sparks of pure joy. “Tell me the truth, what do you think of my body.”

The words hit Lucy like a hammer driving the letters into the very bedrock of her person. Brad wanted her to tell the truth, about his body, and she could do nothing but exactly that. Her thoughts funneled through the command and only the truth was going to make it through. Lucy looked over at Brad and her jaw dropped and her legs clenched together. He was not her Brad, and yet he was. He was sexy, erotic, god like, human flesh from the very fabric of life itself, and he was looking at her. “You have an amazing body, beyond anything I’ve ever seen before,” Lucy said and continued babbling. “You make my pussy wet. I want to shove your monster cock in every hole I have. I need to touch you. I need to kiss and lick every part of your body.”

“Okay that’s enough,” Brad said holding up a hand and Lucy could do nothing but obey. “Just stand there and let me change you too,” Brad said sitting down at the table.

Lucy saw that Brad had the ink bottle from when she tried calligraphy. In his hand was a white feather quill that he dipped into the ink, and then started to write on a piece of paper. It was painstakingly slow because the quill only held enough ink for a few letters. When he finally put a period at the end of what he was writing magic happened.

Lucy felt a gently brush as if a feather was being swept over her, and she changed dramatically. Lucy’s clothes disappeared, and so did half of her body mass. Gone was the fat, and it was replaced with muscle and a touch of padding in her rear. Her fat breasts had become globes of pure tit flesh that defied gravity. She grew in height to almost six feet. Her body became hairless except for what was on her head. Her hair turned to a platinum blond that looked better than any stylist could do. Lucy’s face morphed into the perfection of a supermodel. She quickly covered her tits and pussy with her hands.

“You look amazing,” Brad said.

“I look like a teenage boy’s wet dream,” Lucy said not sounding happy. “I can’t go out in public like this. I look like a freakish porn star.”

“Lucy,” Brad said and she couldn’t help but look up at him, “you love your new body. You’ll show it off constantly. You love showing people your body, especially women. You can now seduce any woman into having sex in any way you want because your body is so sexy to them.”

“You bastard,” Lucy said letting her hands drop from covering her tits and pussy. “I don’t even like the idea of having sex with another woman. What do you think about having sex with another guy?”

“That’s not something I have to worry about,” Brad said. “Lucy, you are now bi-sexual and love seducing women into having sex with you with your body.”

Lucy’s eyes went wide. Her mind reeled. She even staggered as her entire person was realigned. Of course she wanted to have sex with women, and Brad. The idea of licking a wet pussy while getting plowed into from behind made her body heat up and her own pussy start to throb. All the sexy women she knew flooded into her mind as the idea of kissing them, licking them, fingering them, and scissoring them could not be denied. She had a vision of Brad eating her out while she passionately kissed another woman that was riding Brad’s cock.

“That quill is magic,” Lucy said realizing what was going on.

“I found it while working on that old house today,” Brad said. “It was in a hidden room, behind a false wall, in a locked trunk, in a locked safe, and wrapped in silk. The note said what it could do, and that I should use it wisely. I think making me the sexiest man that could ever be, and having a voice that compels everyone to obey my words is a good start. Now I’ve got a smoking hot wife.”

“Would you like to use your smoking hot wife’s body?” Lucy asked seductively.

“I would,” Brad said. “I also want to use our neighbor across the hall’s body too.”

“Miss Chen?” Lucy said in shock. “She’s like pushing seventy.”

“Let me work on that,” Brad said, “go seduce her into coming over her and fucking us both.”

Lucy couldn’t resist. As soon as the words made sense in her mind she found herself grabbing a robe from the bathroom, and heading across the hall to the other apartment. Miss Chen had never married, and was white haired and wrinkled. Of course Miss Chen was shocked at the changes that had happened to Lucy, and then the shock turned to interest, and then the interest turned to lust.

Before Lucy’s eyes Miss Chen changed. She morphed from in her seventies to somewhere in her early twenties. Her hair was black, her dark eyes were naturally narrow, and her body was small and thin and cute with reasonable A-cups on her chest. Then she changed again. She kept her age, but everything else changed. Her black hair became a pixy cut with red highlights. Her breasts ballooned out to volleyball size. Her body became tight and toned like that of a fitness model. Lucy could tell all this because Miss Chen’s clothes changed into a two piece red latex outfit that barely covered her breasts, and was so tight against her vagina that she had to be shaved down there. She didn’t grow in height, and she was still clearly of Asian descent.

Lucy gave Miss Chen a full kiss on the lips. It was electric. It was hot. It was something Lucy had never done before, but the passion was erupting inside of her. She led the new and improved Miss Chen over to her apartment where Brad was waiting.

Lucy didn’t know if Miss Chen’s first name was always Opal or not, but that’s what she went by now. Brad took both women to the bedroom, stripped naked, and they started fucking immediately. Brad’s cock was out and both Opal and Lucy were licking and sucking it while they started fingering each other’s pussies. The women both had their breasts used for tit fucks until Brad sprayed them both with his seed. Then Opal was licking at Lucy’s snatch while Brad rammed his enormous cock into the Asian woman’s tight pussy. Brad pulled out and sprayed them both with his cum, and then Brad was done. He made the women change the bed sheets and then take a shower, together. When they got back to the bedroom, Brad was sound asleep, naked. So the naked women crawled onto the bed with him and fell asleep.

When Brad woke up it was to have a naked wife, and a naked neighbor cuddling against his beyond impressive body. Brad stretched and both women were unable to take their eyes off his impossibly perfect ass. When he turned around, his cock, still eight inches even limp, was the only thing they could see.

“Well ladies,” Brad said, “I’m going to head to the gym down the street to find some bitch to fuck. You two fuck each other like animals and orgasm often until you pass out. Later.”

Lucy couldn’t stop herself. She turned to Opal and the two started kissing, and fingering each other’s twat as their enormous breasts were crushed together. In short order they were in the sixty-nine position licking and sucking and seemingly possessed with the spirit of wild ferocious beast. Lucy couldn’t help smashing her face into Opal’s pussy, and sucking, and licking, and even nibbling on the woman’s clit. Opal was doing just as good of a job on Lucy, making her feel like her body was exploding with one orgasm after another. Opal was a nonstop convulsion from the orgasms that came and came and didn’t stop. Lucy wasn’t much better as she couldn’t stop her legs from shaking as her pussy exploded with repeated concussive orgasms.

Opal dropped when her pussy opened up and flooded the bed. Then the woman closed her eyes like a light switch and was still. Lucy was not far off from losing consciousness, but now that Opal’s tongue wasn’t doing amazing things to her clit she was free. Lucy carefully got off Opal, thinking that if she woke up there was a chance her brain would make her start fucking the woman again. Then Lucy made it to the living room and to where the quill and ink were sitting on the table.

Lucy shook her head at the very poor penmanship that Brad had done on the paper. She studied the paper, and saw that some things had lines through them. Lucy quickly picked up the quill, opened the ink, and with the tip of the quill loaded went to put a line through everything on the paper. Her hand froze. Lucy wanted to put lines through everything, but she couldn’t. When she looked at what was written on the paper there was one line in Brad’s chicken scratch that said, ‘nothing on this paper can be changed.’ Lucy rolled her eyes. She went and got another piece of paper.

Brad had a sexy fitness babe bent over one of the massage tables in the back room of the gym. The massages only happened in the afternoon and evenings, so the room was empty save for the two of them. Brad had gone to the gym, and the woman at the front desk was cute, but he just used his voice power to get a free membership. Then Brad went around looking for the sexiest woman in the gym. He found her, wearing a two piece blue exercise outfit that showed off all the hard work she put into exercising. Brad went right up to her, and with a few words made her his sex slave.

“You’re going to get huge boobs,” Brad said as he rammed into her from behind.

“Yes Master,” the woman said, “I’ll get huge boobs.”

“You’re going to sculpt your body so you look amazing naked,” Brad grunted as he continued to fuck the enslaved woman.

“Yes Master,” she said with a grunt of her own, “I’ll sculpt my body to look amazing naked.”

“I am the only person that can—,” Brad said and then stopped talking. He blinked a few times, and then pulled out of the woman.

“You’re the only person that can do what, Master?” the woman asked looking behind her when she felt him no longer inside.

Brad didn’t say anything. It looked like he couldn’t. His mouth opened, but no sound came out. He pulled up his shorts and left the woman, still bent over the massage table, with her pussy dripping with lust that had been forced upon her. Brad walked straight back to his apartment. In the living room Lucy sat at the table scribbling away.

“It’s about time,” Lucy said to Brad. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“You’ll notice I took away your voice,” Lucy said. “You’ll only say what I want you to say, to whom I want you to say it to, from now on. I saw your other paper, and you are an idiot. Thankfully I’m not. I may not be able to change anything on that paper, but I can add to it.”

“What’s going on?” Opal asked coming out of the bedroom. She was still completely naked and now holding her head.

“Ah Opal,” Lucy said and wrote something quickly on the paper. “Be a dear and change the sheets on the bed, again, and maybe light some of the scented candles in there. It reeks of sex.”

“As you command Mistress,” Opal said going back into the bedroom.

Lucy turned to Brad and scolded him. “I’m very unhappy with you,” Lucy said using the quill to point at Brad. “You’ve been neglecting your husbandly duties. You haven’t used that god like body to fuck me yet. We’re going to resolve that. Strip for your Mistress, slave.”

Brad looked like Lucy’s words were hitting him physically. He proceeded to pull his shirt off. Then he slid his shorts and underwear down to the floor and stepped out of them. He looked better than any man in any painting, better than any photoshop image, and much better than anything nature could produce. Lucy gazed at his body as she felt her own body start to heat up from the idea that such a magnificent body was now hers to command.

“Get hard for me,” Lucy commanded. She nearly climaxed right then and there as the sight of Brad’s twelve inches shooting straight out in front of him. His cock rose so fast that it actually bounced before him.

“Mistress, the room is ready,” Opal said coming into the living room. She glanced over at Brad and could not tear her eyes away from his hard and erect penis. She tried to look away, but her eyes were glued.

“That’s mine, by the way,” Lucy said to Opal. Opal nodded but did not look away. “Okay, Brad into the bedroom. I want you to fuck me, and fuck me, and don’t stop fucking me.”

Lucy was on the bed, and Brad was between her legs. He slid into her body with a touch of force, but then when he was inside Lucy moaned. She wasn’t sure if the command that she would climax often was still in her mind, but she was sure coming up on her orgasm fast.

“How may I please you, Mistress?” Opal asked.

Lucy was not thinking straight when she said. “Go over there, and masturbate until you can’t stay conscious,” Lucy said as Brad rammed into her.

Lucy moaned from her orgasm. It was a deep one, and it was a hard one. Her pussy clamped down hard on Brad’s cock, but he was still fucking her, and another orgasm was coming quick. Lucy was about to say something when Opal’s orgasm distracted her. The other woman looked like she was fighting something with her fingers pounding away at her pussy. Opal’s free hand was smashing her nipples.

Lucy was about to say something but the orgasm that was coming from Brad overwhelmed her. Her body bucked and shook, As she started coming down the cock deep inside her, stroking her insides, and rubbing against her g-spot, sent Lucy over the edge before she could mutter anything but a cry of sexual pleasure. Then another orgasm took over her body, her mind, and her voice. Brad had been instructed to fuck her and not stop so that is just what he was doing. He was using his looks, his cock, and his skill to fuck Lucy.

Opal had orgasm after orgasm. Each one was making her vision narrow. Each one was making her legs weaker. Each one was consuming more and more of her focus just to stay awake.

Lucy screamed as loud as she could as another powerful orgasm consumed her. The orgasm burst inside of her like a bomb. Her body shook wildly. Her eyes rolled far back in her head. Drool fell from her mouth. Her pussy grasped hard on Brad’s cock. Then Lucy dropped unconscious. Despite Lucy passing out Brad didn’t stop driving his cock into her. Lucy may have been without consciousness, but her body wasn’t and it climaxed again as her mind had shut down.

Opal’s last orgasm was the most powerful one she’d ever had. It made her legs shoot out under her as her pussy exploded with juices. Opal’s eyes crossed and then while she was going down consciousness fled her. She was out when her head hit the small table that an orange scented candle sat on. The table fell. The candle burned. It caught the skirt of the bed on fire.

Brad tried to speak. He tried to make words come out of his mouth. Brad was silent as the flames grew up on the bed, and over the bed. Brad screamed a silent scream as he was unable to stop fucking Lucy. He couldn’t even tell her that they were all about to die.