The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

6. Lick My Arm

Jake slipped a pill into his mouth while still in his car. The gym was calling to him, and he was primed and ready. He just wanted something to help him when he was finished to recover faster. Steroids were banned from the body building competitions, but what Jake had wasn’t something on their list. It was supposed to be an organic muscle rebuilder that would pass the tests. Jake was one of the few people his hippy uncle was willing to let have the pills.

Jake started out slow, for him. It was upper body day so Jake started with machine laterals, then moved to V bar pull downs, and was working on dumbbell pullovers when he finally started sweating. Jake didn’t think anything of it, until he noticed something. Three of the early morning regulars were starting to come closer and closer to him. Kat, Jessie, and Bob seemed to be staring at him, and moving closer to him.

“What?” Jake asked them.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this at the gym,” Jessie said, “but you smell really nice.”

“I’m not attracted to men,” Bob said, “but something about you is making my dick hard.”

“Hey,” Kat said giving Bob a knock to the arm, “you’re my boyfriend. We can share Jake.”

“What are you talking about?” Jake asked.

“We want to fuck you,” Kat said quickly.

“Something about you is making my pussy wet,” Jessie said.

“I’m not gay,” Bob said licking his lips and staring at Jake’s crotch, “but I’ll suck your cock if you want.”

The three moved close, too close to Jake. “Stop,” Jake said and the three instantly froze. “No, I don’t want you to suck my cock, Bob. I don’t care if you’re gay or not, but I’m not interested in men, sexually. However, Jessie, Kat, I have no problem with you two doing, whatever, to me.” The women all but squealed and came to Jake and started rubbing themselves all over his body.

Jessie was the tall country girl. Her hair was blond as straw, and her body had as much fat as a wheat stock. Her muscles could rival a bull’s in size and strength. The only downside was she had a very flat chest. That led down to her flat, but firm with muscles, tummy.

Kat was barely pushing five feet. Her hair could either be brown or red in different light. Her eyes were hazel. Her lips were full and plump on a face that looked stern and determined. She did not have a lot of muscles, but she looked toned enough to have a cheese burger from time to time. Kat’s breasts may have been twice the size of Jessie’s but that wasn’t saying much.

Jake gave a start when he felt Kat lick his arm. “Hey,” he said looking down at her. Then he felt Jessie lick his other arm. “Not cool,” Jake said pushing the women away. At first they gazed at Jake with lust filled eyes, and then in a handful of heartbeats that look went dull and glassy.

“What is with you two?” Jake asked.

“I,” Kat said as if she were forcing the words out, “want to obey.”

“Command me,” Jessie said hesitatingly.

“That’s new,” Bob said.

“You want me to command you?” Jake asked the two women.

“Yes,” they both hissed back slowly as if drugged.

“Fine,” Jake said feeling like he was being put on, “I want you two ladies to make out passionately.”

Without saying a word the two women faced each other and started making out. Their lips and tongues were fighting to connect and enter the other. Their hands holding each other’s head to know where the other was with their eyes closed. Moans of pleasure as the ladies kissed deeply, and then lightly, and then deeply again.

“Okay stop,” Jake commanded. The women parted and then turned and faced Jake with limp bodies and mindless eyes. “Did you two enjoy that?” Jake asked.

“No,” both said.

“You did not command me to enjoy it,” Kat stated.

“I enjoyed it,” Bob offered.

“You need to cool it,” Jake said to Bob who quickly shut his mouth. “Are you girls telling me that if I told you to enjoy kissing each other, you would?”

“Yes,” both said at the same time.

“If I told you that you love me and want to be my sex slaves, you would?” Jake asked.

“Hey,” Bob interjected.

“Yes,” both women said.

“You’re right,” Jake said to Bob. “Girls, I want you to act naturally.”

Both women blinked and then their posture changed and smiles were on their faces. “So,” Kat started, “what do you want us to do?”

Jake was thinking, and looked at Bob. “Bob,” Jake said, “lick my arm.”

The visible struggle in Bob was dramatic. The man did want to do what Jake said, but knew that if he licked Jake’s arm then his mind would be wiped just like Kat and Jessie’s. The fight was short-lived as he hesitatingly walked up to Jake, and with his tongue stuck out, licked Jake’s bicep. It was much like the women, his eyes went glassy and then vacant.

“Bob,” Jake said to him, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” Bob said.

“You’ll do everything I command, correct?” Jake asked.

“Yes,” Bob let out in a drugged hiss.

“Then listen up Bob,” Jake said taking a step toward the man. “Kat is with me, now. She can still act and appear to be your girlfriend, but she belongs to me. You don’t care what I do with her, because she is mine. You are quite happy that Kat is mine, and you will help us in every way possible. Got it?”

Bob nodded slowly and said, “Kat is yours.”

“Kat, Jessie,” Jake said, and both women snapped to focus on Jake. “You are mine now, in body, mind and soul. You will do what I tell you to do. You will think what I tell you to think. You’ll believe what I tell you to believe. You both love me with all your heart and spirit. You lust after me more than anyone else. You are also now bi-sexual, and lust after women too. You have no problem when I have other women. In fact, you will actively help me enslave other women. You two are my slaves. Say it.”

“We are your slaves,” Jessie and Kat said at the same time in a serious tone, but with huge smiles on their faces.

“Bob,” Jake said to the zombie like man, “I want you to act normal. Do your exercises or whatever. Don’t worry about Kat. I’m going to take both of these ladies back to my place and fuck my slaves. Do you have a problem with that, Bob?”

“Not at all, Master,” Bob said shaking his head.

“Come along ladies,” Jake said putting a woman under each arm. “We’re going to fuck until we can’t fuck anymore.”

Fucking started before they even made it to Jake’s apartment. Kat was driving while Jessie was giving Jake a blow-job in the back of the car. They made it to Jake’s apartment, and before the front door had fully closed both women were stripping naked. Firm bodies, wet pussies, and one hard dick filled Jake’s bed. Despite having never been interested in women before Kat and Jessie were natural pussy lickers. Jake was driving into Kat from behind while she was furiously licking Jessie’s pussy. There were orgasms after orgasms. The women were sweaty and exhausted as Jake had them on all fours and would plow into one from behind, and then switch and do the other. Eventually Jake shot his load all over both women’s faces as they erotically licked and sucked on his manhood.

Morning came and both women were still deeply under Jake’s control. Jessie had an idea on how to enslave more women. They just needed Jake to sweat more. Back to the gym the three went after Jake took another one of his hippy uncle’s pills. The women scraped the sweat off of Jake’s body, and collected it. After a bit of cleaning and mixing the women went out to test their ‘breath spray’ on the women at the fitness competition at the state capital.

Jake wanted to patiently wait for the women to come back, but instead he went back to the gym. He spent four hours at the gym working out and building a sweat. He also found two sexy fitness women that he found attractive, and they couldn’t resist him, especially after they tasted his sweat. They went back with him to his apartment, and the sex was wild. Seven hours after Jessie and Kat left, there was a knock at Jake’s door. Jake told his two new slaves to sixty-nine, and he went and opened the door and saw what was going on. Looking outside his jaw went slack and his cock stood up. There were a dozen drop dead gorgeous women standing at his door. Each woman was ripped with muscles, and most were sporting oversized breasts. All of them had vacant eyes.

“Master,” Jessie said, “these slaves are yours to command.”

“Command us, Master,” the crowd of women said in unison.

Jake said out loud, “I wonder if my uncle has something like Viagra.”