The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

7. Mental Mania Hypno Coin™

Thank you for purchasing the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™. Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ is the ultimate in hand held mental therapeutic devices. This simple tool will help you help others in being able to deal with mental problems, handle stressful situations, and quite possibly find you a partner. This helpful manual will guide you in using your Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ in a wise and correct manner. Please read this manual fully before using the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™.

Disclaimer: Mental Mania and all subsidiaries are exempt from any outcome resulting from the use of their product(s). The owner/operator of any Mental Mania product bares full and total responsibility for any outcome from the use of said product. All people subject to have any Mental Mania product used on them is completely under the domain of the owner/operator of the Mental Mania product.

Guide: Use 1. Focus

Guide: Use 2. Better Sleep and Dreams

Guide: Use 3. Recall for Students and Professionals

Guide: Use 4. Obtaining a Partner

Thank you for picking the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ for helping you to obtain a partner. This is a guide for how to do so and should not be considered a guarantee that you will have a partner after using these suggestions.

Guide: 4.1 First you must make sure your potential partner knows your name and you know your potential partner’s name.

Ethan:

Hi, I’m Ethan.

Morgan:

Hello, I’m Morgan

Guide: 4.2 When your potential partner knows you exist show that you are interested in them.

Ethan:

Can I get you a cup of coffee or smoothie?

Morgan:

Ethan is it? I’m flattered but not interested. I just want to exercise, build muscle, keep my body fat low, and work out some aggression from dealing with assholes at my work.

Guide: 4.3 If your potential partner is responsive to you then while in conversation explain to them what the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ is and if they would like to use it. If your potential partner is not responsive to you then skip to section 4.7.

Guide: 4.7 It is time to use the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ on your potential partner. This is done by holding the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ with the silver side facing you. This will make the patented and proprietary motion illusion side of the coin face your potential partner. Move the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ in a circular manner so it will make a cone like projection upon your potential partner’s face. Encourage your potential partner to look at the coin, and see nothing else, and hear nothing but your voice.

WARNING: Under no circumstances are you to use the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ on anyone that is or will soon be operating any heavy machinery or possibly dangerous device including but not limited to bicycles, knifes, or grills.

Ethan:

Morgan, look at the coin, don’t take your eyes off the coin, all you see is the coin, and all you hear is my voice.

Morgan:

Ethan, why are you, what are you, what … what …

Guide: 4.8 Now your potential partner should be in a light trance. Encourage them to look deeper into the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™, and slow all thoughts but ones you wish to implant. This would also be a good time to help them associate your name with pleasure.

Ethan:

Morgan, all you can see is the coin, all you can hear is my voice. Your thoughts are slowing to nothing as all you think is what I tell you to think. All you hear is what I tell you to hear. When you hear my voice you will feel pleasure. When you think of my name you will feel a deep feeling of love. When I say your name you will feel a deep desire to obey me. Morgan, tell me you obey Ethan.

Morgan:

I obey Ethan.

Guide: 4.9 This would be a good time to have your potential partner close their eyes, but still see in their mind the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™. It is advisable to give your potential partner a mantra that they can say repeatedly either as a whisper or only in their mind that will ingrain their desire for you, and that each time it takes them deeper into their mind until the mantra becomes part of their thinking.

Ethan:

Morgan, close your eyes, and let the hypno coin take your mind deeper and deeper. All the while you will think only ‘I obey Ethan. Ethan is my absolute Master. I am Master’s completely obedient slave.’ That is your mantra now. You will constantly think your mantra. It will never fade, or go away, or stop. It will be a constant loop inside of your mind. Morgan, what is your mantra?

Morgan:

I obey Ethan. Ethan is my absolute Master. I am Master’s completely obedient slave.

Guide: 4.10 When this is complete it is advisable to give your potential partner time to absorb the suggestions you have given. This could be anywhere from five minutes to several hours. Remember, if at any time your potential partner attempts to wake up from the trance simply show them the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ while rotating it in a cone like fashion, and put them under again. The longer and deeper your potential partner is in a trance the better your suggestions will take hold.

Ethan:

Morgan, is there any part of your mind resisting your mantra?

Morgan:

Yes Master.

Ethan:

Why is your mind resisting?

Morgan:

It doesn’t want to obey you Master, or be a slave.

Ethan:

Morgan, I want you to eliminate, delete, wipe clean any part of your mind that does not accept your mantra.

Morgan:

Yes Master. I will obey.

Ethan:

Let’s go out to my car and you can repeat your mantra out loud for me to hear.

Guide: 4.11 There will come a point that you must bring your potential partner out of their trance. If everything went well the person will no longer be your potential partner, but your full and complete partner. If resistance or outright hatred of what you have been doing with the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ occurs remember they’ve been entranced once, and it is likely he or she will easily fall under a trance of the Mental Mania Hypno Coin™ again. The second go of it, make sure your commands are cemented into your partner’s mind.

Ethan:

Two, becoming aware of sound and feeling again. One, your eyes are starting to open and you are almost fully awake. Zero, you are fully awake and aware. So, Morgan, what do you think?

Morgan:

I obey Ethan. Ethan is my absolute Master. I am Master’s completely obedient slave. That’s you. I must obey you, Master.

Ethan:

Let’s test that, slave give me a blow job while you finger yourself to orgasm.

Morgan:

Yes, Master, I obey.