The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

8. Blowing Smoke

Some days Amber hated being a patrol officer. She was the focus of so many people pissed off that she caught them not obeying the traffic laws. Just that day, in the first two hours of her shift, she’d been yelled at, screamed at, cursed out in nearly every breath, and no one just accepted a ticket for not obeying the law. She barely had time to enter her latest citation information before she was back speeding after someone else.

The red Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 was a two door sports car that could have sped away from her Ford Explorer. The fact that it was doing eighty-nine in a sixty-five zone was enough for Amber to want to pull it over. The fact that it was swerving all over was another. Add to that as she was typing away the information into her computer, it came back as the owner being a fifty-eight year old white man, and that was absolutely not who was driving.

Amber chalked it up to a miracle that the driver actually pulled over. It was the middle of the day, there wasn’t much traffic. There wasn’t much wind, and the sun was beating down. Amber left her nice air conditioned cab again, and put on her hat as she approached the car. She was almost glad when the window rolled down and a cloud of smoke came out. This was going to make things easier.

“License and registration,” Amber said standing just behind the driver’s seat outside of the car. There were two people in the car that Amber could see. There appeared to be a woman in the passenger seat. The driver was an African American male that was currently taking a long pull on a joint. ‘That’ll be your last for a while,’ Amber thought to herself. “Sir, please extinguish the joint and step out of the car,” Amber said as authoritative as possible.

Amber caught a glimpse of herself in the dark rear window. Twenty-six years old, she had dull brown hair that was cut short. She had a cop’s body of one that can do the physical fitness requirement, when she had to, but sitting in a cruiser half a work day did nothing to improve her body. She could still take down a guy like this.

The guy in question was about as tall as she was. Dark brown skin with tattoos up and down his arms was expected so was the fact he had three day stubble on his chin. He had on a printed shirt, and very baggy jeans. On his head was a red bandana either covering up his hair, or his bald head.

Amber took all this in when she looked at him, and he blew smoke in her face. It wasn’t the first time, that day, but it was still annoying. She expected the skunk like smell of marijuana, but what hit her nostrils was more like burning dandelions. Amber didn’t intend to breathe it in, but a little got up her nose, before a passing truck blew it away,

For Amber it was like her mind was suddenly in a thick fog bank and she was standing hip deep in mud. Her mind was so sluggish thoughts were having a hard time even starting to form. She knew she probably had gone for her taser but the feeling in her arms and legs were so dulled to be nonexistent. She could see, see the guy, but everything else seemed too hard to think about.

The guy went back into the Porsche and came out with his joint. He took a long hard drag on it as he walked up to her. Amber almost made the thought that he was going to blow the smoke into her face. That thought had yet to formulate into something recognizable when the smoke came out of the guys mouth and into her open one.

“Breathe deep, Bitch,” the guy said.

The words may have come out of him normally, but they boomed like thunder in her mind. Echoing and inescapable were the words that dominated her fog filled brain. Since they were the only things she could recognize as something coherent she did as those words said, and breathed deep.

Instantly her mind went from foggy to frozen. She wasn’t hip deep in mud, she was immobilized completely in solid concrete. There weren’t any thoughts in her mind. There weren’t even attempts at forming something close to notions. In the instant the smoke filled her lungs, Amber became nothing.

“You’re mine now, Bitch,” the guy said. “Fuck, why can’t the bitch cops be sexy like in the movies? Hey Bitch Cop, listen and obey, you are going to work day and night to remake your body into that of a porn star, with huge tits. You’re going to put out on the internet for free videos of you fucking yourself to orgasm, every day. Oh, and to really fuck you up, you’re a fucking lesbian now. Get in your trashy ass car and fuck yourself.”

The words that the man said were no longer thunder cracks of commands. These were morphing the very bedrock that supported Amber’s mind and it reformed in ways to obey. These weren’t just commands, but these were fundamental parts of who Amber was now. She was a porn star. She was going to make herself look sexy with big tits. She was now a lesbian. She would film herself reaching orgasm and post it every night on a free site.

Amber was accepting these as new facts for her as she got back into her Ford. As soon as her butt hit the seat her hand was between her legs rubbing her vagina through her pants. She didn’t want to, she had to. She didn’t even find it sexy or erotic or even close to pleasurable. Amber just without a doubt must fuck herself. Amber undid her belt, and opened her pants, and slid her fingers under her white cotton panties and over her thick bush. ‘I need to shave that off,’ Amber thought as she slid one finger into her folds.

‘I need to lose weight,’ Amber also thought as she felt her body finally responding to her finger inside of her twat.

‘I need to hit the gym more so I can look sexy for the camera,’ Amber thought as sweat started to roll down her face.

‘Porn stars dye their hair, well I need to dye my hair, probably platinum blond, and let it grow out,’ Amber said in her mind as she felt her body finally starting to build to an orgasm.

‘I need to see how much boob jobs cost, but I’m sure I can afford it,’ Amber thought as her orgasm was building faster and faster.

‘Nathan is gone from my life, and bed,’ Amber thought. ‘I’m sure Willow can teach me how to please a woman.’

As the orgasm crashed over her Amber had one more thought, ‘I need to get a better camera to record things like this.’

Six months later Amber was driving down the same road that had been the one where her life changed forever. Amber was still a traffic enforcer. She was still growing out her hair, but once a month she was making sure it was dyed platinum blond. She had gotten double-D breasts, and most men noticed, and a few women. Amber was getting to know those women. She also was exercising at the gym six days a week. First it was to work off the fat, but now it was to get more compliments on her videos. People loved her nude exercising leading to masturbation, leading to an explosive orgasm that she had been posting. The titles were Amazing Sexercise Videos, and were monetized bringing in as much money as her law enforcement job. Amber was excited for that evening’s squats onto a vibrating dildo video she had planned. The only thing that Amber didn’t like was her new breasts didn’t really fit behind her bullet resistant vest, or under her winter coat.

It was that coat Amber zipped up when she came upon the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 that brought back memories. She carefully walked up to the car after calling it in. It looked like the car had slammed into a bridge pylon. The car itself looked like it had been used and abused over the past few months. The paint was chipped and scratched in places. There were dents that had nothing to do with the crash. The tires were balding. Amber walked carefully to the driver’s side door.

The man that had enslaved her mind was there, dead. Just to be sure Amber put her fingers against his neck, and he was cold to the touch with no heartbeat. There was a gorgeous naked woman in the passenger seat. That door would not open, so Amber reached over and checked her wrist, and she too was cold and dead. Amber had a passing thought of why this poor woman was naked, and upon further examination the guy’s pants were down and his dead cock was out. Amber rolled her eyes as she pulled herself out of the car, and called it in.

Amber paused and then went back to her Ford Explorer for flares, and as an afterthought she turned off her dash cam. After making sure no one would come and disturb the scene she went back into the wrecked Porsche. In the guy’s pants and in the storage space between the seats under the arm rest Amber found what she was looking for. Into her own pockets she put the twenty joints that smelled like dandelions.