The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

9. Symbiote Superpowers

Zach spoke up, “So I’ve read the literature, but really, what’s it like?”

The nurse smiled at him. She was middle aged. Her white hair and wrinkles just made her look like a kind grandmother. “That’s a question for the doctor,” she said.

“Yeah,” Zack said, “and I paid a fortune for this. He’s going to make it sound great. So, what’s it really like?”

The nurse gave Zach one final check. He was twenty-five years old, with a body that was normal, with a bit of a paunch. His eyes were brown, and his hair was brown, and in all ways Zach was ordinary. That’s why he was there. Zach was willing to pay to become extraordinary.

“For two days you’re going to feel like shit,” the nurse finally said. “You’ll have a fever, and chills, and probably will vomit and have diarrhea. That’s your body fighting the symbiote as it bonds to you. Your fever will go down, but it will never go away, you’ll always run somewhere between 99.3 and 99.6 degrees. You’ll find that you burn calories really fast with the symbiote in you, and you might have odd cravings for foods you previously hated. That’s the symbiote burning up your extra fat and heating up your body. The thing is, when your fever gets to that point whatever superpower you have will manifest.”

Zach swallowed at this. “Is there any way of knowing what superpower it will be?” Zach asked.

“Nope,” the nurse said putting a few notations on Zach’s chart. “That’s why they tell you to fill your bathtub with water just in case you wake up and can only breathe water. That’s why you need fire extinguishers handy in case you burst into flames. Those are rare, but not unheard of. The higher priced symbiote procedures involve keeping you in a protected room until you get control over your powers.”

“I couldn’t afford those,” Zach said.

“Neither could I,” the nurse said.

Zach perked up and asked, “Really? What’s your power?”

The nurse smiled at him in a sad way. “My skin is impervious,” she said in a sad way. “I can’t even inject the flu vaccine. I even had my son shoot me, and the bullet bounced off, and left a big bruise. I hope you get something good like flight, or telekinetic powers. I’ll go let the doctor know you are ready.”

“Right, ready,” Zach said trying to convince himself.

Five days later Zach was looking at himself in the mirror. He didn’t gain super strength. As far as he could tell he couldn’t shoot lasers from his eyes or any other part of his body. He found out the hard way that his skin wasn’t impervious. Except for his paunch being a little smaller and his body feeling warmer, there wasn’t anything going on. Zach couldn’t fly, or move things with his mind. He couldn’t walk through walls, or control water. Zach had no idea what his superpower was. Everyone with a symbiote had some kind of super power, even if it is a dumb one.

Zach had run through the checklist from the internet as soon as his fever broke, and each one of the over a hundred powers were negative. There were a few he hadn’t gotten to, yet. That was mostly because Zach had not left his apartment. It was easy to stay inside. It was easy to order food delivered. It was easy to do his sales job over the internet. Zach now had to go outside.

It was late afternoon, and the air was crisp and cool. Zach’s apartment had sidewalks right next to his building, and many apartment buildings, with streets in between. Given there was little traffic it wasn’t surprising to see children kicking a soccer ball in the street. It also wasn’t surprising to see a female jogger coming his way.

This was when Zach finally got a hint of his powers. Like two magnets coming close together and feeling a pull, Zach felt something about the jogger’s mind. The invisible pull between them was stronger the closer she got. Then Zach realized what was happening, and he thought as hard as he could, ‘STOP!’

The jogger froze in place. It was like looking at a photograph of a woman in a tight pink full body exercise outfit. Her blond hair in a pony tail stopped swaying. Her blue eyes were looking straight ahead, not moving. It took Zach a second to realize she also wasn’t breathing.

‘Breathe,’ Zach thought, ‘and stand facing me naturally.’

The jogger gasped in a breath and then turned and looked at Zach with her body loose like a normal person. “What’s going on?” she asked panicked.

“Relax, I’m not going to hurt you,” Zach said.

“Like fuck I’m going to relax,” she said.

‘Relax,’ Zach thought, and watched her body go a touch limper. That’s when Zach realized what he could do. ‘You desperately want to do anything I say,’ Zach thought to the woman. ‘You intensely want to please me in any and every way you can.’

“Let’s go back to my apartment,” Zach said to the jogger.

“Okay,” she responded with a huge smile on her face.

“What’s your name?” Zach asked in the building as they climbed to the fifth floor.

“Ginger,” The jogger responded. “Ginger Smith.”

“Are you married, Ginger,” Zack asked, “or in a committed relationship?”

“No,” Ginger said. “I split with my husband a year ago. I’ve yet to find the right one for me.”

Zach opened the door to his apartment and ushered Ginger inside. “I don’t know about, the right one, but you found me,” Zach said. This made Ginger smile even wider.

“What can I do to please you?” Ginger asked sounding like she truly meant that with her entire person.

“Why don’t you start by stripping naked,” Zach said and then quickly said, “No wait, I want you to do a striptease for me. Let me get some music on before you strip and make me want to fuck you.”

“You want me to seduce you?” Ginger asked.

“Something like that,” Zach replied looking through his phone for a good song.

“I want to please you,” Ginger said hesitatingly, “but I’m not attracted to you.”

Zach looked up and frowned. Then he tried his powers again, this time making sure the pull he had with Ginger was there, and then focusing his mind, establishing a near solid connection. He spoke and thought directly into Ginger’s very core, “I am your unquestioning Master. You are my obedient slave. Your mind, body, and soul are devoted to me completely. I command all that you are. You love me more than life itself. Your only reason for living is to be my total sex slave. When you think of me your pussy gets hot. When you see me your pussy gets dripping wet. When we touch your pussy throbs. When you follow one of my commands you will have a small orgasm. You badly crave the orgasms I give you. The only thing you can truly focus on is your unyielding desire to have me fuck you.”

Ginger’s attitude shifted in an instant. Her body went from loose and normal to sensual and erotic. She stuck her modest breasts out, and spread her legs more. Zach found a song he liked, and from his Bluetooth speakers, came a pounding and rhythmic song that Ginger started to sway to. Her skin was smooth. Her breasts were small. She had a tramp stamp of a thing pair of wings above her ass. Her pussy was surrounded by a hairy bush of light strands. Her pussy was wet and juices were running down her legs.

Zach tossed Ginger onto the sofa and dropped his pants as she turned over and spread her legs. Zach entered her smoothly and filling her desperate body. The sofa creaked and something snapped inside as the pair humped away. Ginger had orgasm after orgasm with Zach inside of her. When Zach shot his load inside of Ginger her howling orgasm made a neighbor bang on a wall.

Minutes later Zach was laying on top of Ginger as his cum was leaking out between her legs. “I think I’m a super villain,” Zach finally said.

Ginger was lost in her pleasure, but this snapped her out of it. “Why do you think you are a villain, Master?” Ginger asked feeling a particular strong throb to her pussy when she called Zach, Master.

“I want to enslave and fuck beautiful women,” Zach said snaking his hand down to Ginger’s pussy.

Ginger felt Zach’s fingers enter her wet and desperate pussy. Her mind fogged but she was able to get out, “I will help you enslave as many beautiful women as I can, Master.”

Zach chuckled as he said, “Sweet, I have my first henchwoman.”