The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

So Many Commands 1

10. SXP3

Adam was walking down the street in sunny southern California. He looked happy and pleased with himself. There were lots of people out and about, and Adam with his medium build, brown hair and eyes, and average stature did not stand out. The area he was in was where the money was, where the pretty people lived. Most didn’t even give Adam a single glance, and no one gave a second. He didn’t care. He was there to play with his new toy.

From his pocket Adam pulled out a small black plastic box. There was a single red button on it, and when he pushed the button, the box vibrated once. Adam smiled wide and looked around at all the people that walked about, unconcerned with this common man.

“You,” Adam said pointing to a man wearing a business suit. The suit man stopped and looked at Adam. “You want to give me all the money you have.”

“Yes of course,” the suit man said pulled out his wallet and handing over $200. “I will go to an ATM and be back in a moment.”

Another man was talking loudly on his cell phone. He didn’t even have it next to his head but holding it so the entire world could hear his conversation on speaker phone. Adam was annoyed by this. “You,” Adam said to the cell phone man, “smash your phone on the ground.” The cell phone man did just this. Adam then said, “You will now and forever use only a flip phone, because you want to.”

“Okay,” the cell phone man said walking off leaving his crushed phone behind.

Adam walked in the direction of where the suit man had gone and saw two lovely ladies walking his way. They were wearing sun dresses that the wind was pushing against shapely bodies. Adam walked up to the women and said to them, “You are now perpetually horny lesbian exhibitionists. Strip naked and fuck each other here and now.”

The women didn’t say anything as they pulled off their sun dresses. Both women unsnapped their bras and in one second they dropped their panties. Completely naked, they were less impressive than imagined, but they didn’t seem to mind or care as they came together. The two began to twist arms together, press naked flesh, and kiss deeply with more than just lips. The pair had already started drawing a crowd as Adam backed up. He didn’t want to be on the cell phone videos people were making of the women now on the ground scissoring.

Suit man found Adam and gave him another $500. Adam went into one of the high-end clothing stores and smiled when he saw that there were two very pretty, and young, women manning the store. One had blond hair, and the other brunette, and both had the looks of one step below super model quality. They wore tight professional dresses and looks of contempt for Adam.

“May I help you?” The brunette asked only slightly condescendingly.

“I think you both can help me,” Adam said, and the blond reluctantly came closer. “I want you both to tell me the complete and honest truth. Are we alone in the store?”

“Yes,” both women said at once.

“Damian won’t be back for two hours,” the blond said.

“That’s fine,” Adam said, “you both desperately want to be my obedient slaves. You want to obey me completely in all things, no matter what it is. This is more than a want, more than a need it is an absolute fact in your mind that no matter what I want of you, you will obey to the best of your abilities.” The women said nothing, but their eyes spoke volumes. They gazed at Adam as if drinking in everything about him, his face, body, and most importantly anything he could possibly indicated he wanted.

“Command me,” the brunette begged.

“And me,” the blond said realizing she could speak, “command me.”

“Alright ladies I have a few commands for you,” Adam said trying not to sound sadistic. “In three months at exactly five o’clock in the evening, I want you to come to 4560 Briercrest Ave wearing only micro-bikinis, and ready to obey the person who answers the door. In the three months from now until then I want you to get breast implants, the larger the better. I want you to exercise to build muscles, abs, biceps, and the like as big as you can without drugs. I want you to drop your body fat down to single digits, but make sure to take the supplements to keep you looking like women. Oh, and the day before you come, dye your hair so one of you is bright purple, and the other is bright blue.”

“Okay,” was the only thing the brunette said realizing what she had to do.

“Anything else you wish me to do for you,” the blond asked.

Adam grinned and then said, “Yes, no sex for either one of you until I say otherwise. You can pleasure yourself, but in no way can you have anything even close to sex with anyone.”

The blond whimpered at this before saying, “As you command, Master.”

“When I leave you will forget I was here, and that I gave you these commands,” Adam said getting ready to leave. “You will do these things because you believe you want to do them.”

Adam heard them say something as he left, but he didn’t care. The police were arresting the two naked and sweaty women that were still trying to kiss as they were lead away in handcuffs. Adam walked on until he came to one of the high-end grocery stores. He gathered the pricy and fancy foods that he wanted. When he went to the check-out, he told the cashier that his $300 purchases were free, and the cashier did something to make the sale zero dollars.

Walking back to his car Adam felt the box in his pocket start to vibrate. He pulled out the box and pressed the button on top, and the vibrations stopped. Adam drove back to his home on Briercrest and pulled into the garage. The house was a good size two story home with an attached garage and a good size back yard. The back yard had eight-foot-tall wooden fences all around. That was perfect to keep the neighbors from seeing what was going on.

What was happening in the back yard involved a woman with enormous breasts, and a firm fit body that she was exercising hard. She was wearing a thong bikini that barely covered her private parts. There was a cell phone recording her as she sweated away with her large breasts heaving all over as she moved her body with determination. She glanced up to see Adam through the windows loaded with groceries. She abandoned her exercising and her phone to go inside.

“Master,” she said to Adam as she came up to him. It was a fluid motion, one that seemed natural and something to be expected, as she got to her knees in front of Adam’s crotch. She reached out and started undoing his belt and pants to get to his manhood.

“Mary, shouldn’t you do something about your phone, and your exercising?” Adam asked as she fished out his cock.

“I’ll take care of that later,” Mary said stroking his fleshy member. “The only thing that is important is you, and following your commands, Master. I must give you a blowjob when you come back home.”

“I’m not complaining,” Adam said as Mary took him into her mouth. She was getting better and better at getting him hard and getting him off. A few months ago, she would never have even considered stick his dick in her mouth. A few months ago, she rarely even went for a walk, or even exercised. A few months ago, there was even talk of splitting up.

Adam put the black box on the table. He was enjoying Mary’s mouth too much to plug it in and charge it up. Adam shuddered as Mary did an incredible thing with her tongue and her throat on his cock. “I’m going to cum,” Adam said, and Mary made her throat vibrate as she hummed. This sent Adam over the edge, as Mary knew it would, and his hot seed went down her throat into her stomach.

“Thank you,” Adam said when he was finished.

“Any time, Master,” Mary said wiping her mouth of the drool there. Adam offered her a hand and helped her to her feet. “I should get back to recording my workout. My clients will be expecting the video tonight.”

“Oh, one thing,” Adam said, “mark the calendar that three months from now, at five o’clock, we’re having guests over.”

Mary had paused at the door to the outside to listen to her Master. She nodded when he was done talking, “As you command, Master.”

Adam put away the groceries and then went to his home office. Adam plugged in his black box and made a video call. It took a bit but then the other end of the line picked up.

“Adam, my boy, how are you doing?” An old man with white hair, many wrinkles, and wearing what looked like a suit shirt with the tie loose and the top button undone.

“I am well, General, and yourself?” Adam asked.

“I could complain, but why bother,” the General said. “I assume you tested out your portable SXP3.”

“I did,” Adam said. “The field test went spectacularly well. I’m sure I will be able to find the police report on public indecency of two women, that I caused. I tested a violation of self-interest. I also did the giving of one’s money, that Eddy suggested.”

“Good,” the General said, “and the long-term test?”

“I’ll find out in three months how my commands held up,” Adam commented.

“Good,” the General said. “I’m sending over possible test plans. Let me know in the morning which ones you want to try, and we’ll get the money for them sent over before the end of the day.”

“I’ll take a look at them in the morning,” Adam said and after a few good-byes the two signed off.

“Master,” Mary said from the doorway, “I’m done with my exercising and am going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?”

“Yes,” Adam said determined, “yes, I would. Activate slutty fuck sheath mode.”

Mary shivered and then a sly smile. “I love it when you have your cock buried deep inside of me while we’re both soaped up,” Mary said in a husky voice.

“Likewise,” Adam said disrobing. “How about after our shower we use the dice to pick a fetish for tonight?”

“If that is what you want, Master,” Mary said taking Adam’s clothes from him and putting them in the hamper. “I want whatever you want, Master.”

Adam kissed her on the lips. Pressing his naked body against hers she wrapped her free arm and a leg around Adam. “What I want is to get in the bathroom and soap up those amazing tits of yours and slide my cock between them,” Adam said.

In minutes that was exactly what was happening. The water was spraying down on Adam’s back while Mary was on her knees. Her large breasts were foamed up, and Adam’s hard cock was slipping and sliding between them. Mary pushed her breasts together and would lick the head of Adam’s cock when it came close enough. Repeatedly his dick would pop in and out of view. Mary would gaze up at him to make sure he was enjoying himself. Adam was.

They changed positions and Mary was holding herself up by her hands on the wall of the shower. Adam had soaped up his cock and was slipping into her pussy like a buttered knife. Mary felt the pressure building, the lust and erotic sensations filling her body, and the orgasm that was pushing its way out. With Adam’s dick deep inside of her, Mary’s orgasm came forth. It was one crashing wave after another that rocked her body from her head to her toes. With Adam still filling her body she rode the wave as her firm ass pushed hard against Adam’s body making his cock go as deep as possible. Mary only moaned as the wave flowed over her one more time and she realized Adam was holding her up.

Mary and Adam kissed in the shower. They kissed as Mary positioned Adam’s hard cock to enter her while they face each other. They kissed as she pulled herself up, so her legs wrapped around him, and his cock pushed deep into her body. Mary’s pussy was hot, and slick, and even with the water flowing down them Adam could feel her juices pouring out of her twat. Mary kissed her husband all the while bouncing on his dick. Adam had to lean back to hold up Mary’s weight, but it was worth it to have her firm body in his arms, her round breasts crushing against his chest, and her muscular legs wrapped around him. The bouncing and the force of her body against his, and the warmth of the water flowing over them made Adam cum. The splash of his seed inside of her made Mary climax again and this time it was a wild erotic display of animal fierceness. She held onto Adam as he held onto her and her pussy spasmed around Adam’s spewing dick. They kissed as Mary had one aftershock from her orgasm, and then another, and then ten more. After that it was clean up time, easy in a shower.

Dinner, dishes, Mary editing and posting her exercise video to her clients, quality time watching a TV show, and then the pair went to bed. Adam seemed to completely ignore the large black box with one button on it that sat next to their bed. Mary however didn’t ignore the box, and went over and pressed the button on it, and it lit up.

“Master,” Mary asked Adam. Adam made a sound that showed he was listening. “Please tell me the truth,” Mary said, “did I satisfy you today?”

Adam smiled at his wife a little dazed as he said, “Yes, my dear you definitely satisfied me. Why do you ask?”

Mary bit her lip before saying, “I know you took a smaller version of this SXP3 out for a field test. I just wanted to make sure—. I wanted to—.”

Adam came up to his wife and kissed her full on the lips as his eyes started to glaze over. “You are the only woman for me,” Adam said with emotion starting to fade from his voice. “I cannot have any kind of sexual encounter with any woman other than you,” Adam said almost monotone.

Mary let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. “I know,” Mary said. “I just wanted to make sure.”

“I’ll never think of leaving you,” Adam said completely monotone. “I can make you however I wish, for you are the only woman for me.”

Mary pushed the button again on the big black box. She came up to Adam and hugged him deeply. “So do you want to roll the dice and see what comes up?” Mary asked. “I just got in the mail the new Wonder Woman costume if it comes up Cosplay.”

Adam was blinking and coming back to himself. “I have a better idea,” Adam said pushing his wife onto the bed. “How about I eat you out until you orgasm so hard you pass out.”

Mary shivered with delight as she spread her legs. “As you command, Master,” Mary said as she felt Adam’s tongue tickle her folds.