The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Cool

Tags: mc ff mf md

Synopsis:

My wife’s friend agrees let me show her a cool magic trick. Things go better than expected, then improve from there.

* * *

Chapter 1 — Something Cool

* * *

“Hey. Let me show you something cool”, I said.

My wife’s friend looked up from her phone. “Okay?”

“Come and stand here”, I pointed. “Feet together. A little bit this way.” I guided her with my hands on her shoulders; then I made her move another half a step in a different direction. “Good. Now, I’m going to move your body without touching you. You’re going to feel the energy, feel like a force pulling you, and your body is going to move on its own.”

She looked at me dubiously.

“I want you to relax as much as you can while standing.” I moved her a little bit again. There was no need for her to be in that exact location, but I had read that getting your ‘subject’ to follow small, innocuous orders helped get them in the right frame of mind for what I was about to do.

“Feet together. First, I’m going to move your body with my hands, just to make sure you’re relaxed enough. It takes a little practice.” I pulled her shoulders a little towards me, and she stepped forward. Still holding her shoulders, I tapped the side of her foot to remind her to keep them together. She did.

“Do not move your feet when I move you. Let your whole body move; do not bend at the waist. Relax.” I pulled her shoulders forward again, and she bent at the waist. I pushed her back upright. “Okay. Good. Relax as much as you can. Move your whole body, not the waist.” I tapped the side of her foot again, and she brought her feet closer together. “Very good.” I pulled her shoulders again, and this time she moved the way I wanted. I pushed her upright.

“You’re very good at this. Most people take a good few tries to relax enough”, I said, even though I had no idea whether that was true or not. “Very good. Let’s do it a couple more times.” I pulled her forward a little more this time. “Now from the back.” I moved behind her and pulled her shoulders. She did not bend her waist; I held her with my palms against her shoulder blades for a moment, then returned her upright. “Excellent. Almost done.” I moved back in front of her and rocked her sideways, both sides. “Very good. You’re good at this.”

I stepped back.

“Now the real thing. Just relax, you don’t need to do anything.” I closed my eyes and pretended to concentrate, palms forward. After a few moments, I lifted my forearms, palms up, and held them for a few moments. I figured a bit of extra theatre wouldn’t hurt. I rubbed my hands together, then raised my hands, palms facing her shoulders, as if my palms were magnets that would attract her shoulder towards me. After a few moments, I returned to the palms-up pose and held it a moment longer. I rubbed my hands again, took half a step backwards, and, in one motion, returned to the pull-towards-me stance and snapped my fingers, leaning forward. I immediately started moving slowly backwards, away from her. When I got as far back as I could without moving my feet or losing my balance, I quickly put my arms down, leaned forward again, and resumed the pull pose, snapping my fingers at the same time. Slowly leaning backwards again, I noticed she followed my movement a little.

“Very good. You feel that. Very good.” I put my arms down, leaned forward, and started “pulling” again with another snap.

She toppled forward, with a surprised expression. I caught her by the shoulders. Returning her to vertical, I said “Okay. Stronger pull this time. Faster.” I did the ‘charging’ pose again, rubbed hands for a second, then snapped my fingers while taking the ‘pull’ pose, slowly leaning backwards. She fell forward immediately, and I let her fall more before catching her this time. I returned her upright.

“It works the same from the back”, I said, moving behind her. She couldn’t see me, so I did not have to bother with the poses, but my wife was watching from the sofa, so I went through the motions. I held my palms up for a few seconds, audibly rubbed my hands together, and snapped my fingers. A second later, she fell backwards; I caught her quickly. Then I did it again, letting her fall a little more this time.

Upright again, I walked back in front of her.

“It doesn’t have to be your whole body. Here.” I gently took both her hands and pulled them up and towards me, in a loose motion, wobbling them side to side a little. I returned them and let go, then did it a second time. “Look”, I said, pointing to her right hand with my right, and holding my left palm in front of it, almost as if I wanted to take her hand again. I waited. “Feel that.” Her arm moved forward slightly. I moved my hands with her motion, slowly, and her arm followed, forward and up. I stopped pointing, but I kept “pulling” with my left hand, until her arm was almost horizontal. “See?”, I said. “Okay, here.” I pointed to her left hand, and mimed pulling it forward and up, as if by a string. After a few repetitions, her left arm started moving too. She then followed my “pull” more quickly, and I continued until both her arms were at the same level.

“I can pull your arms higher or lower.” I did that, holding my hand above hers, then below it. “Or sideways”, and I used my “magnetic” hands to move her arms apart. “Your arms are like spring-loaded. If I push your hand down like this,” I demonstrated, “it returns to the same position. Or like this”, I said, lifting one of her arms a little. When I let go, it returned to horizontal. “And if I make a fist, it’s like a strong magnet: it attracts both your arms towards it.” I held my fist between her arms, and they started moving toward it. “If I flip the magnet, it pushes your arms away”, I said, turning my fist upside down. Her arms moved away from it. “Pull”, I said, and turned my fist back. “And push.” I put my hand down, and her arms stopped moving.

“I can do all this because I’ve guided you into a light trance. It’s like a state of focused relaxation. I know that sounds strange, but it’s a completely natural state, and you can see that it works. I can help you go in a deeper trance, and I can show you some really cool magic tricks. Would you like to go deeper? You can say ‘yes’.”

“Yes,” she said, dutifully, arms still outstretched.

“Very good.” I moved behind her, and held a finger up in front of her, a little higher than her head. “Look at my finger”, I said, starting to move it toward her forehead. “Look at my finger. As my finger moves closer to your forehead, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and sleep!” I put my finger on her forehead and pulled her backward. She fell into my arms. I lowered her to the ground, continuing to speak. “Deeply relaxed, deep asleep. Limp and loose, deeply relaxed. To help you go even deeper, even more relaxed, in a moment, what I’m going to do is I’m going to take you out of this trance, then bring you back down. Every time I do that, you’ll go deeper than before. Every time you go in a trance, you go deeper than before.”

I took a moment to look at her, slumped on the rug in the middle of our living room.

“Every time I count slowly from one to three, you will find yourself coming out of the trance, slowly waking up from the trance with each number, completely awake at three. Every time I say ‘sleep’, you will instantly go back to this trance, drop back into trance, deeper every time.” I repeated this a few more times, then I counted her up. “One, beginning to come out of the trance... two, becoming more and more awake... and three, wide awake, feeling great.” I helped her sit up. “How did that feel?”

“Uh—”

“Sleep! Deep trance, deeply relaxed. Deeper and deeper. Deeper than before. Deeply relaxed. And now one, beginning to come out... two, almost there... and three, wide awake.” While helping her up, I said “Sleep!” again. She slumped back on the rug. I brought her up and back down into trance two more times, for good measure.

“Now, for really cool magic, we need to do something special. Magic is mysterious and has secrets, so this has to be a secret trance. You don’t need to remember what happens in this trance when you wake up. The trance itself is secret, and you will not even remember being in this trance. You will not remember going into this secret trance, and you will not remember what happens during the secret trance. In fact, once I wake you up, you’ll forget about the secret trance itself, you’ll forget it completely. But you’ll be able to return to the secret trance easily when I, and only I, say the words ‘Secret trance now’. You will not remember what happened during this trance, but you’ll act on any suggestions after you wake up, even though you don’t consciously remember them.”

I thought for a minute. To fulfil the promise of ‘cool magic tricks’, I could give her a few suggestions or triggers that would make specific tricks possible. Or I could go for the Swiss Army knife: something that I could use to make her unaware of my actions — a freeze trigger. Looking at her stretched on the rug, I also got other ideas. Fantasies, really. I did not want to cheat on my wife, which ruled out most of them, and I didn’t want to test the boundaries of consent, which ruled out a few more. But I didn’t see why I couldn’t enjoy myself in a small way.

“From now on, every time I say ‘Freeze!’, you will stop moving. When I and only I say ‘freeze’, your mind will become blank, you won’t see anything, feel anything, or hear anything, except if I say ‘unfreeze’. When I say ‘unfreeze’, you’ll go back to normal and resume what you were doing. You will not remember what happens while frozen. You will not remember me saying ‘freeze’ or ‘unfreeze’. It will be as if no time passed at all from just before I said ‘freeze’ to just after I said ‘unfreeze’. It will be as if that did not happen at all. You’ll continue uninterrupted with what you were doing. You will not notice a jump and you’ll simply ignore small inconsistencies. Even if you’re looking at a clock when I say ‘freeze’, you won’t realize that any time has passed while you were frozen. You simply won’t think about it. When I say ‘freeze’, you won’t be aware of anything happening around you; your mind will be off, nothing will happen, and no time will pass until just after I say ‘unfreeze’.”

While pattering on, I realized it would be handy to be able to give her suggestions while frozen. It would be easier than having to bring her back into a full trance every time.

“When I put my hand on your shoulder, even while frozen, you will listen to my words and act on them, as if in a secret trance. If I tell you to do something, you’ll do it without thinking, and you’ll immediately forget you’ve done it. If I tell you to do something after you unfreeze, you’ll immediately forget I told you to do it, but you’ll do it anyway and think it was your idea.”

I kneeled next to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

“Every time I, and only I, say ‘give me a hug’, you will immediately give me a hug. When I say ‘give me a hug’, you’ll give me a hug, and make it a nice one. You’ll do your best to make the hug feel good for me. To make up for that, the better you make it for me, the better it will feel for you. The more pleasant you make the hug for me, the more pleasant it will be for you. Anything you do to make it good for me, you’ll feel twice as good. When I say ‘give me a hug’, you’ll give me a hug, do your best to make it feel good for me, and feel twice as good yourself. You can go ahead and make it really good, because when the hug ends, you’ll immediately forget giving me the hug, you’ll even forget me asking for a hug. You can make it great and feel twice as great and not be embarrassed, because you’ll forget it once the hug ends. When I say ‘give me a hug’, you’ll give me a great hug, feel twice the pleasure you’re giving me, and not remember it afterwards.”

I was quite satisfied with my work so far — if it worked at all. I had never done this before. Sure, I watched videos and read stories, but most videos are fake, and most stories are pure fantasy. Still, some seemed realistic enough, so I learned. Also, I knew that people responded differently to hypnosis, especially when it came to post-hypnotic commands. She went down easily and deeply (from what I could tell), so this had a good chance of working. Or, I could be waking her up from her ‘secret trance’ soon, only for her to remember everything, take it the wrong way, and beat me to a pulp, with my wife helping her. Hoping that would not be the case, I started waking her up.

“In a moment, I’m going to count slowly from one to five. As I could, you will come out of this trance and become more and more awake. When I reach five, you’ll be completely awake, feeling great, feeling bright and alert, feeling wonderful. Before you stand up, you’ll stretch lusciously for at least ten seconds, feeling really really good. Time to slowly wake up now. One, preparing to return from trance... two, slowly becoming more awake... three, becoming more alert... four, nearly awake... and five, wide awake, feeling great!”

She opened her eyes.

“How do you feel?”

She smiled and stretched and yawned and stretched some more. Lusciously indeed! I stared, but she smiled even more widely. I smiled too: at least that post-hypnotic suggestion seemed to have worked.

“This feels great!”

“Okay, good. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes! That was weird, the way it felt when you pulled my body. What you did to my arms was even weirder. I could feel you pulling on them, but once they were up, they just floated in that position. No effort, I was not holding them up, they just did that on their own. Very weird — not unpleasant, but weird.”

“Great. Do you want to see another trick?”

“Sure!”

I looked at my wife. She had been very quiet on the sofa. She smiled at me and seemed quite relaxed.

“Let me get a pack of cards. You sit at the table”, I told our friend. “I can only do this with one of you, so you”, I turned to my wife, “don’t need to move from there.”

* * *