The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Cool

by Kirjava

Tags: mc ff mf md

Chapter 2 — Magic Tricks

I brought the cards. I shuffled them and put the deck on the table.

“I’m going to ask you to pick a card from the deck, look at it, and make sure you remember what it is. Then cover it completely with one of your hands, like this, and put your other palm down so I can’t tell where you’ve hidden it. I’m going to turn my back to you so there’s no chance I can see what card you pick. Okay?”

“Okay.”

I turned my back to her. A few seconds later, she called. “Done.”

I turned around, sat down, and said “Freeze!”

This would have been hard to explain if it didn’t work — but it did. She sat there, with a fixed, blank gaze, not moving at all, except to breathe. I waved my hand in front of her, called her name — no reaction. I lifted her left palm off the table and found a card. I looked at it, put it back, and put her palm back on top. I sat back down, trying to remember to sit the same way.

“Unfreeze.”

She went back to what she was doing: sitting down and waiting for me to carry on with the magic trick, so not a lot — but the change was shocking. I had not realized how much someone’s face moved even when not doing anything, until I saw hers not moving, and back to normal again.

She did not seem to have noticed anything. I had read that a suggestion to forget doesn’t work on everyone, but it seemed to have worked on her.

I held one palm above her left hand, as if to feel whether a card was there. I moved to her right hand… to her left… I held my palm over her left hand for a little longer, then put my hand down over hers, closed my eyes, and waited a few beats for effect.

I opened my eyes and said, “It’s the three of hearts.”

“Yes! How did you know? Do it again!”

“Sure. Shuffle the cards again while I’m not looking, pick one, same as before. It can be a random one, or you can choose the card if you want.”

I turned away. She took a little longer.

“Done.”

I sat down and held both my palms above her hands, ‘feeling’ the cards. I put my palms over her hands and held them there for a moment. I slid my palms over her fingers, off her hands and onto the table. Palms down, facing her, fingers nearly touching, I mirrored her pose.

“Freeze!”

I looked under her palms and took the card from under her right hand and hid it under my left.

“Unfreeze.”

I ‘thought’ for a moment, then looked up. She raised her head too. I held her gaze.

“It’s the queen of spades”, I said. “Look.”

I lifted my left hand, revealing the card. I flipped it over: the queen of spades. She lifted her palms off the table, saw the card was gone, and gasped.

“… No! How did you do that? Do it again!”

I laughed, shuffled the cards, and turned to face away.

“Done”, she called.

I turned back to her.

“Can you do it without touching my hands?”

“Not sure. Let’s see.”

I put my palms on the table in front of hers again, and sat for a moment. “Hmm.” I picked the pack of cards and looked through it. I chose a card.

“Is it the ten of diamonds?” I said, showing her the ten.

“No!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! You just picked a random card from the deck. How can it even be there?”

She lifted her hands a little and peeked underneath, checking that her card was still there. I put the ten of diamonds back in the deck and shuffled it.

“Are you sure it’s not the ten of diamonds?”

“Yes!”

“Positive? Freeze!”

I removed the card under her palm and replaced it with the ten of diamonds. I put her card — the king of spades — in my back pocket. I returned to the same position.

“Unfreeze.”

“Yes, I’m positive!”

“Can you do me a favor and check, please?”

“I’m sure it’s not the ten of diamonds.”

“Can you look at your card again, please?”

She did.

“Ah! What? Argh! How did you do this?”

I put the king of spades on the table in front of her. “Was this your card before I changed it?”

“… No! I mean, yes, it was, but how? Wow.”

“Freeze!”

I put my hand on her shoulder.

“We’ll do this a few more times. This time, you’ll have the naughty idea of hiding your card in your back pocket instead of under your palm.”

I took my hand off and sat back down.

“Unfreeze. Let’s do it one more time.”

I stood up and turned around. I heard her shuffle the cards.

“Done”, she called.

I sat down and held my hands above hers. I made a dissatisfied grumble and moved my hands around a bit. I tsked and kept ‘trying’.

“I think you’re trying to trick me. The card is not under either of your palms. Show me.”

She did.

“Naughty. Stand up, please.”

She did.

I held a hand a few inches in front of her and one behind her, and pretended to ‘scan’ her, from the neck down and back up each arm, down her chest and back, around her waist. I perked up when I got to her back pockets.

“Aha! Naughty! Put your hands on the table.”

She did.

I ‘scanned’ around her butt some more.

“Freeze!”

I took the card from her back pocket and moved it under her palm on the same side. I put my hand on her shoulder.

“In a moment, I’m going to smack your bottom. When I do, after a moment, the sting will turn into intense pleasure. This pleasure will then move between your legs, where it’ll feel the same as a very skilled tongue. Very intense pleasure, but only briefly. When I smack your butt, the sting will turn to intense pleasure, which will migrate to your clit for a moment, and then stop. Also, next time you hide your card, you’ll have the very clever idea of hiding it in your bra. You’ll think that, if hiding it in your back pocket earns you a smack on the bottom, you’re curious to see what I would do if you put it in your bra. It’ll be your idea.”

I took my hand off her shoulder.

“Unfreeze. You’ve been naughty. Don’t move!”

I exchanged a look with my wife. I saw no objection to my plan of smacking my friend’s bottom. If anything, she regarded us with curiosity. I turned back to our friend, both hands still on the table.

I smacked her bottom, hard.

She yelped, then moaned a little, then moaned loudly. I pretended I did not hear that.

“Look under your right hand. It’s the two of clubs.”

She lifted her hand and found the card.

“Wow. Whew… Do it again?”

She had a sparkle in her eye.

“What, smack your bottom?”

She licked her lips, a quick, furtive move, then gave a slightly forced laugh and shook her head.

“No! Do the trick again.”

“Okay.”

I turned around, and she called me too quickly.

“Done!”

“Did you look at the card? Do you know what it is?”

“Wait…” Rustling. “Yes, done.”

I turned to face her.

“It’s not on the table under one of your hands now either, is it?”

“No.” Faux apologetic smile.

“Ooo-kay. Let me get something. Stay here.”

I went to my office and came back with a cardboard box a little larger than a shoebox.

“Hold this for me. Like this”, I demonstrated, and gave the box to her. She held it to her chest.

“Freeze!” With my hand on her shoulder: “in a moment, I’m going to remove my hand from your shoulder and turn around. I won’t be looking. You’ll put the box down, take your shirt off, take your bra off and put it in the box. That’s okay because I promise I won’t look, and you trust me. You’ll put the card on the table. Then you’ll put your shirt back on, tuck it in properly, and pick up the box and hold it the same way you’re holding it now. You’ll then return to this frozen state, without any memory of having done all that. Do you understand? You can speak clearly to answer my questions, even when frozen.”

“Yes.”

“What will you do when I remove my hand from your shoulder?”

“Put the box down, take off my shirt, take off my bra and put it in the box, trust you, put the card on the table, put my shirt back on, pick up the box, forget, freeze.”

“Perfect. When you’re done, say ‘Done’.” I let go of her shoulder and turned around. I kept my promise and did not peek. I did not look at our ‘chaperone’ on the sofa either.

“Done.”

She was in the same position I left her, holding the box to her chest, eyes empty, but the card was on the table. I looked at it and I put it in the box, in one of the cups of her bra. I tried to stand in the same position as when I froze her.

“Unfreeze.”

Her eyes stopped being empty. I watched her for a second, but she did not seem to suspect anything.

I opened the box and removed her bra from it. She gasped, then blushed. I took the card from the bra and showed it to her. She nodded.

“Remember, it was your idea to be naughty and spice this magic trick up.”

I took the box from her. Her boobs sagged a little without the bra, but her nipples were erect and tenting her shirt. I made a point to look, then looked her in the eye and smiled. She blushed more deeply, but did not make any move to cover her chest. In fact, she may have straightened her back a little. I smiled more, and she held my gaze.

“Okay. One more?”

“One more.”

“Freeze!” Hand on shoulder. “This time, you’ll have and even better, naughtier idea. You’ll hide the card in your panties. In fact, you’ll want to be extra naughty and roll it up and hide it inside yourself, but you won’t do it. You’ll just think you’ve done it. You’ll only put the card in your panties, but you’ll remember rolling it up and putting it inside you. You’ll feel it inside you, and you won’t be aware the card is only in front of your pussy and not inside it. You’ll be convinced you’ve put it inside. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Unfreeze. I’ll go get a glass of water. Do you want anything?”

“No, thank you.”

I looked at my wife. “You?”

“I’m good.”

I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I heard both of them yell, “Done!”

They were almost giggling, my friend palms down on the table, but with a challenging look.

“Freeze!” Hand on shoulder again. “In a moment, I’m going to take your right hand and play with it. When I do, your hand will feel good. Your hand will feel like it’s connected to your pussy. That’s fine, because you’re the one who was naughty first, so it’s only fair that I kick it up a notch. You enjoy this. Your hand will feel like your pussy. When I rub it or massage it or curl your fingers and play inside them, it will give you intense pleasure. When I play with your hand, I’ll be playing with your pussy, giving you pleasure. Your hand will be your pussy for the next few minutes. Your clitoris is here”, I said, touching between her thumb and index finger, “and you can come from me playing with it, and from playing with your hand, which is now your pussy. You will come from me playing with your hand and rubbing your clit here. You will have an intense orgasm. After your orgasm, your hand will be back to normal. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Take the card out of your panties and give it to me.”

She fished it out, while I kept my hand on her shoulder.

“You still feel this card inside you, until you see it again. When you see this card again, you’ll feel an intense pulse of pleasure, like a small orgasm, but then you’ll stop feeling the card inside your pussy. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

I put the card in my pocket and stood back.

“Unfreeze. I take it the card is not on the table this time either?”

“No”, she chuckled.

“Hmm. Okay, stand up”, I said, in mock exasperation. “Hands up.”

She put her hands up, which did interesting things to her boobs.

I ‘scanned’ her with my palms, from a distance, pretending to search everywhere. I insisted on the previous hiding places, holding my palms an inch or two in front of her boobs entirely longer than necessary. I went down and back up her legs, up and down her sides, again from the neck down, and only then her crotch ‘caught my attention’. I held my hand in front of it to ‘confirm’.

I pretended to think. “Hmm. Okay. Sit down, please. Let me see. I think I know where the card is, but, even though we’ve known each other for many years, I can’t just put my hand in and take it out. I’ll have to think outside the box.” She rolled her eyes. “Hmm. Let’s try this. Let’s see if I can connect your hand, where the card should have been, to the place where it actually is.”

I took her hand by the wrist and considered it carefully, not touching it yet. Then I started rubbing her palm with my thumb. She breathed in sharply. With my other hand, I curled her fingers into a loose fist around my index finger. She gasped. I moved my index finger in and out. I added another finger, and another. She began moaning in time with my movement. I brought her hand to my mouth. I licked, sucked and nibbled between her thumb and index finger. She was keening continuously. I put three fingers back inside her hand.

She came.

I put her fist back on the table, my hand over hers. I waited for her pleasure to subside. When she looked like she was about to speak, I said, “Freeze!”

I took the card out of my pocket, rolled it up, and put it in her hand.

“Unfreeze.”

“Oh my god! What was that?”

“Was it good?”

Was it good?”, she mocked. “I had an orgasm!”

“I saw that. Was it a good one?”

“Oh yeah.” She laughed. “Yes, it was a good one. Whew!”

“So, what did you do with that poor card you picked?”

She blushed. Laughed.

“Look in your hand.”

“Oh, wow unnngh oh God I think I came again.”

I laughed. “The connection should fade now.”

“I sure hope so. I don’t want to feel it there every time I pick up a cucumber in the supermarket.”

“Although—”

“No!” she said, in mock anger. “Enough with the magic tricks, okay?”

“Okay. For now.” I laughed again.

* * *