The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Cool

by Kirjava

Tags: mc ff mf md

Chapter 3 — A Hug

I had a request from work, so used that as an excuse to leave them alone for a while. I went to my office and dealt with the request. When I came back, half an hour later, they were in the hallway, our friend getting ready to leave.

“I hope you liked the magic!”

“Yes, it was great. After you left, we found some stuff on the Internet about the first trick, so we think we understand how that works, but we have no idea how you did any of the stuff with the playing cards.”

“I’m not revealing my secrets”, I said, making a mental note to myself to thank my wife for not spilling the beans, and to congratulate her for her good acting skills.

“I’m not asking you to! I’m just saying your tricks were very good, and I enjoyed them.”

“Thank you! Give me a hug”, I said, casually.

She hugged me. She hugged me with her whole body. She pressed her chest to mine, her crotch against my hip, and her thigh against my leg. Arms tight around me. She held this very, very friendly hug for a long moment, then stood back.

“Give me a hug.”

She hugged me again, the same as before. I decided to play it up.

“Mmm. This feels good.”

She changed position slightly, pressing her hip and thigh more intimately against me.

“Mmmmm. Very good.”

I thought I felt a shiver go through her, and she adjusted her position again. I made another delighted sound, feeding the double-the-pleasure-back suggestion. She definitely shivered this time.

I let her go. She held me for another long moment, then stepped back. I could see in her face the moment she forgot about the hug, but she remained a little flushed and her eyes sparkled.

“Give me a hug.”

She went for it in a fluid motion, rubbing against me as she plastered herself over me. Her boobs felt really good. I made an appreciative growl, and I could swear she moaned a little.

“This feels amazing! Mmmmm. I could do this all day long.”

She squirmed against me.

“Yeah, that feels really nice!”

She moaned and rubbed her crotch against mine. I was hard, and I had no doubt she felt it.

“Oh god, wow, mmm-hmmm, keep doing that, really, really good!”

Her breath grew ragged as she dry-humped me. She did feel great, and I did not have to exaggerate anymore to enhance the effect on her, but I wanted to try something.

I pushed her away. She groaned in protest, but as soon as we were no longer hugging, she got a blank look for half a second and stepped back. She was seriously turned on, though.

Behind her and slightly to one side, my wife looked on. She had a curious, distracted expression and was clearly turned on too. Then I caught her eye, and she grinned widely and nodded.

Encouragement. This was interesting.

“Give me a hug.”

She pounced. Went straight for dry-humping again. I moaned, genuinely. She held herself tightly against my chest and moved her hips faster, moaning loudly. I pretended to grunt in time with her motion. She shuddered and switched to longer, harder strokes, moaning continuously.

I pushed her away. She fought to keep hugging, but I was firm. She moaned in frustration. She went blank again, very distinctly now. I saw her hand moving between her legs, but she caught herself, and stood there panting slightly.

“Give me a hug.”

She cried out and jumped me. She pressed her crotch into mine, rubbing her pussy on my erection. She pushed too hard, and it hurt; I yelped. I think she took it for pleasure, because she clamped down, pulled herself harder against me, humping in quick, short, desperate motions.

I pushed her away, cruelly. She protested in a loud groan, almost a cry. She froze for a long moment, panting. She took a few ragged breaths, made to rub her crotch but stopped herself, squeezed a boob instead, groaned in frustration when she realized she was doing it, but kept squeezing and pulling.

I held my arms out, offering a hug without using the trigger phrase. She looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights, mouth half-open, both hands kneading and pulling on her boobs now. I made a small encouraging sound.

She flowed into my arms. She was not hugging me, this was different. She was humping me. She was using me to get herself off. She pushed herself against me and rubbed her crotch on the hardness of my cock, still mauling her own tits. Not satisfied with the pressure, with a low growl, she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I squeezed tentatively. She growled again, almost angrily. I squeezed harder. Her tits felt great, but I was distracted by what was happening lower down. She grabbed my butt and pressed herself onto me, hard. Her strokes got shorter and faster and harder and more urgent. Her moans joined together into the now-familiar keening sound. I risked taking a hand off one boob — squeezed her other nipple hard to make up for it — and put it on her shoulder. I whispered in her ear:

“Come. Come for me now.”

She did. Her body went rigid, squeezed firmly against me, crotch pushed hard into me. She did not breathe and did not make a sound, only shuddering tightly as she hung on. Then she cried out and I felt her orgasm pulsing where we were touching. Her grip relaxed and she began to slump; I held her tightly against me.

Eventually, she was able to stand.

“I think I’d better go now. This was— I don’t— I mean, I want to talk to you both and… and do more, maybe— no, definitely, wow, yes— more. But I should go now. Let’s talk soon.”

She slipped her shoes on and out the door.

I felt my wife’s gaze on me. I turned to her.

“Okay, we definitely need to talk about this. But right now, right now, you have ten seconds to be in bed, on your back, naked, so I can ride your cock. Fuck now, talk later. Go!