The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Cool

by Kirjava

Chapter 4 — Talk Later

“Let’s talk about this”, she said.

“Okay.”

“What did you do to her?”

“I hypnotized her, and I—”

“Wait. Since when do you know how to hypnotize people?”

“Since I was 16 or 17, but I only ever hypnotized two people, both very cooperative, and only with long, boring inductions. And I didn’t do anything with them afterwards. I tried post-hypnotic suggestions — ‘for the rest of the day, every time I say “dog”, you’ll bark like a dog’ — but they didn’t work. This is the first time I hypnotized anyone in many years, but it was not completely out of the blue. I’ve been reading about it for the last month or so.”

“So, the part with the hands and the magnet, that was hypnosis?”

“Yes, but that was only a light trance.”

“Did you plan this?”

“No. I was just passing through, thinking about something I had just read. And then I remembered that she had complained at some point about the weird sensation you get on a train when another train starts moving just as you’re stopping. Or when you park your car and the car next to you leaves at the same time. That’s related to how the move-your-body-without-touching trick works. It’s not the only thing, but it helps create the pull sensation. So, I figured, why not. She likes magic tricks, and, if it worked, it would have been — it was! — a hell of a magic trick.”

“And the tricks with the cards?”

“What do you mean? You were here and you could see everything that happened.”

She frowned.

“No, your magic tricks were never this good. What you did seemed impossible.”

Could it be?

“Let me try something”, I managed without my voice trembling too much. “Freeze!”

She froze. She froze! That meant I had hypnotized her too.

Thinking back, I realized she had been awfully quiet during my impromptu session. I had been focused on her friend, so I only looked at her a few times. It seems I had looked only when her friend was not in a trance. It made sense that my wife fell into trance and came out of it at the same time as her friend, and froze and unfroze when she did too. And when I asked questions, she did not answer because I did not have my hand on her shoulder, so they did not apply to her.

To be honest, my plan had been to hypnotize my wife. I did not have anything too nefarious in mind, neither was I entirely selfless. I wanted to give her a hand staying away from the sweets and deserts she already wanted to give up and did not find the willpower to do so. I wanted her interested in sex a little more often, and maybe a little easier to turn on. She had truly great boobs she was not shy from revealing when we were alone, but she did not like them touched or played with. And that had been a source of great sorrow to me, because I loved her boobs.

So, the plan had been to hypnotize my wife. I had asked her straight up, selling the weight loss angle. She had said no. She had told me she had not been sure I could do it, and she had been afraid that, if I did, I might not know how to bring her out of trance. I had tried to reassure her — if left alone, a hypnotized person either wakes up on their own after a while, or goes to sleep and wakes up normally afterwards — but she had not been convinced.

I had figured I would hypnotize someone else — one of her friends — and that would convince her to try. I had been reading about it, on and off, for a while, sorting the wheat from the chaff (although some of the latter made for excellent masturbatory material). Earlier that morning, I had just seen a couple of videos where the hypnotist used the loss-of-balance trick as a convincer. The way he moved his body — filling as much of the subject’s field of view, then moving smoothly and continuously, just leaning slowly backwards, or even to one side in one of the videos — had reminded me of the conversation I had with our friend about the disorienting sensation in a moving vehicle when the view did not match the movement. When I took a break from work and saw them there, I figured it was as good an opportunity as any.

It seemed the ‘convincer’ had worked rather better than I had hoped. I had not imagined my multi-step plan would telescope in such a spectacular fashion. But that was not the only thing I had lucked into. Her attitude to what I did to her friend had surprised me, in a good way. Granted, she had not been consciously aware, for instance, that I was going to slap her friend’s butt. I had misread that — she’d been in trance, ‘frozen’ and unaware, when I had given her friend those suggestions — she had been wondering how I’d handle what she thought was our friend’s funny prank. But when I used the hug trigger, she had encouraged me, and had gotten hornier that I had seen her in a while.

Maybe the hug trigger got her too — maybe she also felt ‘double the pleasure’. I could not remember the exact words I used, but it did not matter: a person in a trance is not a perfectly logical robot. The best you can hope is something along the lines of what you suggest.

Or maybe I happened upon a kink of hers that I hadn’t known about. It was time to explore a little.

First, I wasn’t sure she got the hand-on-shoulder suggestion too.

I put my hand on her shoulder. Her strangely empty expression did not change.

“In a moment, I’m going to bring you out of this frozen state. When I do, you’ll scratch your nose three times in a row. Also, for the next hour, you’ll answer my questions fully, truthfully, and without embarrassment. You’ll find this natural and easy to do. It’ll be easy and natural to talk frankly, it’ll be natural and easy to be cool and relaxed about what we’re talking about. You will try to give complete answers, within reason, and bring up points I may have missed or that I was unaware of. There’s nothing to hide and you’re comfortable revealing everything. Do you understand? You can speak clearly to answer a question, even when frozen.”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Excellent.”

I took my hand off her shoulder, and I sat back.

“Unfreeze.”

She scratched her nose once, and put her hand back down. She brought her hand back to her nose and scratched it twice more, in quick succession, wrinkling it cutely afterwards.

She looked at me expectantly.

“Try what?”

I looked back at her, uncomprehending.

“What are you going to try? You said, ‘let me try something’, but you’re not doing anything.”

“Ah! Never mind. Sorry. You did not see how I did the tricks because I accidentally hypnotized you too.”

“I don’t believe you. When we talked about hypnosis a while ago, you seemed very unsure of yourself, which is why I said I didn’t want to try it. I was curious, but I did not trust you to do it right. So, this does not make any sense.”

“Okay. I’ll prove it to you. Sleep!”

She slumped on the sofa.

“When I wake you up, you’ll remember everything that happened while you were hypnotized earlier today. You’ll also remember every time you were frozen, and you’ll remember everything that happened while you were frozen. The suggestions still work, you just remember everything that happened while you were in trance up until now. I’m going to bring you out of trance now. I’m going to count slowly from one to five. One, getting ready to awaken… two, beginning to wake up… three, getting there… four, almost completely awake… and five, wake up, feeling great.

“What do you think?”

She took a moment to process everything.

“I guess you did hypnotize me. It was the second time you put her under. The first time I remember I thought it was fake. Then I thought there was no way she would have agreed to fake this, so it must have been real. I had just started to think about that, but you said ‘sleep!’, and I just went. —

“Now I see. Ha! I knew you couldn’t do those tricks without cheating. —

“And now you’ve just made me tell you the truth and not be embarrassed about it. Not sure how I feel about that. Fine, I guess. I mostly do that with you anyway.

“So yeah, let’s talk.”

“First of all, all magic tricks are basically cheating, so that wasn’t fair”, I pretended to complain.

“You’re right, that wasn’t fair. But the tricks you usually do aren’t very good.”

Thank you, dear. Maybe I overdid it with the frankness.”

“Joking aside, we need to talk about two things”, she said, in a serious voice. “What we’re going to do about our friend — because, after what you did, she’s not going to fade into the background. She’ll be back for more. I’m not opposed to that, but, for now, nothing happens without me being a part of it.”

“What I hear you say is that you want a threesome.”

“I don’t want a threesome, but one is inevitable now — and I don’t hear you complaining, either. I guess you could hypnotize her again and make her forget you can give her magic orgasms. But… it’s something I’d like to try once.”

“What, the threesome, or the magic orgasms?”

“Both. Which brings me to the second thing: what we’re going to do about me.”

It turned out her requests were simple.

She would be up for some experimentation later, but, for now, she wanted to remember everything that happened while hypnotized — no more ‘secret trance’. We worked out a short list of suggestions. She thought that suppressing her craving for sweets would be a good idea. She agreed to let me to try to dampen her hang-up about having her breasts played with, but cautiously. She was fine with the idea that a certain touch would make her horny, as long as it was gradual, and she could veto it if she did not have the time, did not feel well, or just did not want it. She warned me she would consider it very bad form if I used it to win an argument. What about getting her to concede a board game for reason of excessive horniness? That was not a firm no. She did allow me one wildcard, a suggestion of my choice, but it had to be something we would both enjoy.

Pinpointing what would work for her in a threesome, and what wouldn’t, was harder. Having the other woman lick her pussy would do nothing for her — in fact, she seemed slightly repulsed by the idea — but having her pussy licked while I plowed the woman from behind would be good. Me fucking her while the other woman rubbed her boobs in my face was not good, or at least not any better than normal, but if the woman had a remote-controlled vibrating toy in her and either of us held the remote, it was suddenly exciting. Having the other woman wear a strap-on to fuck her ass while I fucked her pussy — or the other way round — was meh, but a double-ended dildo changed it to an enthusiastic yes. When I pointed out that a strap-on was likely to rub against the clit and give the wearer some pleasure too, and that made that scenario also acceptable, the penny dropped: a position was good if both women were getting pleasure.

I pointed out that I could use hypnosis to give both of them a pleasure mirror, so if one felt pleasure, the other would too. That met with eager approval.

Which brought us to what had happened in our hallway, when a few hugs had turned into a very hot bout of dry-humping. Why had she found that so exciting? Was she also affected by the suggestion to feel double my pleasure? It turned out she hadn’t been, but we’d been slightly wrong about what made her horny. It wasn’t both women getting pleasure; it was the other woman receiving pleasure that turned her on.

Of course, both was even better.