The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Something Cool

by Kirjava

Chapter 5 — Peaks

“Sleep! Deep asleep, deeply relaxed. Deeper and deeper. Breathe in and go deeper… Breathe out and go deeper… Keep breathing normally, and go a little deeper with every breath. Very good. Deeply relaxed.

“Now, I want you to imagine a nice spiral staircase that goes down from here. See it in front of you, and look at its details. It’s nicely decorated, very beautiful. It’s a beautiful spiral staircase, twelve steps, going down. I want you to begin walking down the staircase, counting down from twelve as you go down. Each step is a number, and the bottom is zero. Begin counting down now as you descend the beautiful spiral staircase.”

“Twelve… eleven…”

“Very good, keep counting, keep going down.”

“Ten…”

“As you go down, counting the steps —”

“Nine…”

“— notice there’s a door at the bottom of the stairs.”

“Eight…”

“There’s a door at level zero. A very nice door, —”

“Seven…”

“— in the same style as the staircase.”

“Six…”

“You can’t see the door from the top, —”

“Five…”

“— but as you descend, it becomes visible.”

“Four…”

“You’re not far from it. You can see the knob —”

“Three…”

“— and it’s clear the door isn’t locked.”

“Two…”

“Once you get to the bottom of the beautiful staircase, —”

“One…”

“Open the beautiful door and step into the room.”

“Zero.”

“Open the door and step in. Look around you. It’s a vast room, lit by several beautiful chandeliers. Look at the chandeliers for a moment and admire them. They’re big and bright, but tasteful and give a pleasant light. Now look around and see what’s in the room. There are many things that look like control panels, with dozens of knobs and dials each. As you walk around the room, you look at some of the labels and realize that these are the knobs and dials that relate to how your body works. They are labelled with various functions and attributes, like ‘stomach acid production’, or ‘shyness when meeting someone new’. There are thousands of them in all, but they are grouped logically.

First, let’s find the ones related to food and appetite. You notice that there are large, neat signs next to groups of control panels, so it’s easy to find the one we want. You see ‘appetite’ and ‘digestion’ immediately, next to each other. Let’s go to ‘appetite’. It has one big knob at the top, ‘general appetite’, and a lot of smaller ones that go in a lot of detail. The ones related to sweets and deserts are all grouped together on this panel, and there’s another larger knob to their left, ‘appetite for sweets’. Can you see it?”

“Yes.”

“All knobs seem to go from zero to ten. Can you see what the ‘appetite for sweets’ is at?”

“Seven.”

“Can you turn it down to, say, three?”

“Yes. Done.”

“Have you turned your appetite from sweets down from a seven to a three?”

“Yes.”

“In the same group of buttons, there are two or three that mention cravings. ‘Cravings for desert after main meal’, ‘Cravings for sweets between meals’, and maybe one or two more. I want you to turn all of these to zero. Tell me when you’re done.”

“… Done.”

“Now look for a larger knob labelled ‘enjoyment of sweets’. Do you see it?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to leave this one as it is. You enjoy eating sweets and deserts just as much as before, you just don’t need them. You don’t crave sweets and deserts anymore, but you can still eat and enjoy their taste every now and then. The cravings for them are gone and won’t come back.

“We’re done here. Let’s walk around a bit. You notice that a few panels relate to sex. One says ‘erogenous zones’ at the top, so you take a closer look. Your clit should be easy to find. Can you see it?”

“Yes.”

“What is it set to?”

“Seven.”

“Carefully turn that to eight. Tell me when done.”

“Done.”

“Do you see ‘breasts’, ‘areolae’, ‘nipples’? What are they set to?”

“Yes. One, one, and two.”

“Turn those knobs to two, three and five. Tell me when done.”

“Done.”

“Now your breasts will feel a lot better, a lot sexier. You’ll enjoy having them touched, having them played with. Playing with your boobs makes you horny and gives you pleasure.

“Now, let’s think about something else. I know you like it when I hold the back of your neck, when I cradle it in my palm, hmm? Let’s see if we can find the knobs for that. Take a look around. They should be easy to find. Tell me when you found them.”

“… I found them.”

“Okay. Great. Now look below the panel where all the knobs are: there’s a drawer. Open the drawer and look inside. There are a few spare knobs, some blank labels, and a few colored rings that can go over the knobs. Look for a yellow ring. Tell me when you found it.”

“I found it.”

“Look at it. It has a pointer sticking out, and there’s writing on it. It says ‘slow action’. Just what we need. Line the pointer on the ring with the mark on the back-of-the-neck knob, and push the yellow ring on the knob — it fits perfectly. Turn only the ring all the way to ten. Tell me when done.”

“Done.”

“So now touching you on the back of the neck, cupping it with my palm, makes you horny. Slowly, a little at a time, my touch on the back of your neck makes you hornier and hornier. If you really don’t want to be horny, this doesn’t happen. If you’re busy or simply don’t want it, the touch does nothing. But if you don’t object, if you’re okay with it and have time, my touch on the back of your neck makes you hornier and hornier and hornier and hornier. It feels good and it makes you feel good. Touching the back of your neck makes your nipples hard and your pussy wet. The longer I touch the back of your neck, the wetter your pussy gets, the needier your pussy gets, the more your pussy wants my cock. If I hold the back of your neck long enough, you’ll be so horny, so needy, so hot, that a single lick on your clit can set you off.

“Can you imagine being so horny that a single lick can trigger an orgasm? Can you imagine being so horny that a gentle breath on your pussy can give you an orgasm? That’s how horny 10 is, and that’s how horny you get if I cradle the back of your neck in my palm long enough. But your level will rise slowly and gently, and will be pleasant and enjoyable. You’ll love it when I make you horny by touching the back of your neck. It feels really good, better and better the longer it goes on.

“Okay, let’s go back to the panel where we found the knobs for the breasts and nipples. Okay? Look under this panel, there’s a drawer too. Open it. It seems there’s the same stuff as the other drawer. Can you find two red rings?”

“Yes.”

“Look at the red rings. They don’t have pointers, but there’s writing on them. They say ‘special instructions’. Slip them on the knobs for ‘breasts’ and ‘nipples’. Tell me when done.”

“Done.”

“Very good. The special instruction are like this: whenever I, and only I, say the word ‘peaks’, your nipples become hard. Whenever I say the word ‘peaks’, on its own, not part of a sentence, your nipples become hard. You don’t notice when I say ‘peaks’; it just slips past you, you’re unaware that I’ve said anything, but your nipples become hard. You don’t even notice your nipples are hard unless I point it out. When I say ‘peaks’, your nipples harden and stay hard for several minutes, or until I say ‘smooth peaks’. When I say ‘smooth peaks’, your nipples relax and soften and return to normal. You don’t notice me saying ‘smooth peaks’ either; it just slips past your awareness.

Now, if I say ‘magma peaks’, your boobs become extremely, wonderfully erogenous. Whenever I, and only I, say ‘magma peaks’, your breasts become exquisitely sensitive. They’re very very powerfully sensitive and give you great pleasure, immense pleasure when touched. When I say ‘magma peaks’, your boobs become like giant clitorises on your chest. And your nipples get even more sensitive, they’re like your clitorises have clitorises of their own. After I say ‘magma peaks’, playing with your boobs gives you massive waves of pleasure, makes you incredibly horny. Your nipples are so so sensitive, so amazingly sensitive, that squeezing both your nipples at the same time gives you an instant orgasm. When I say ‘magma peaks’, squeezing both your nipples always gives you a massive, wonderful orgasm, and the orgasm lasts as long as I hold your boobs. Your boobs return to normal after an orgasm, or when I say ‘smooth peaks’. If I say ‘smooth peaks’, your breasts return to their usual sensitivity — which we have just increased a few minutes ago.

“Now, while we’re in this wonderful room, is there anything else you’d like to check or adjust? Take a moment to think.”

“… No.”

“Good. We may return here in the future, but, for now, let’s leave this room. Let’s walk back to the entrance… Now, walk out of the room and close the door behind you. You’re at the base of the beautiful spiral staircase. Count the steps as you go up.”

“One… two… three… four… five… six… seven… eight —”

“Notice how, as you climb the stairs, —”

“Nine…”

“— you can’t see the door anymore.”

“Ten…”

“The room is still down there, —”

“Eleven…”

“— but it’s not visible from up here.”

“Twelve.”

“And you’re back on the ground floor, still hypnotized, still deeply relaxed. Very good. When you look around, the spiral staircase is gone. We can find it again when we need it, but, for now, it’s gone, it’s just a memory, gone. Very good.

“In a moment, I’m going to bring you out of trance. You’ll feel good, wonderfully refreshed, aware and alert as if you’ve just had eight hours of sleep. You’ll feel great. You’ll find it easy to focus when you need to, and easy to relax when you want to. When it’s time to go to sleep, you’ll fall asleep quickly and easily and sleep well. I’m going to count slowly from one to five as you come out of trance.

“One, getting ready to wake up, feeling good… two, slowly waking up, feeling more alert… three, halfway there, feeling refreshed… four, almost awake, feeling full of energy… and five, wide awake, feeling great!”

She opened her eyes and began to stretch. I wasted no time.

“Peaks.”

Her shirt tented deliciously as she stretched. I grinned from ear to ear, gawking.

She rolled her eyes. “What are you looking at?”

I cupped one of her wonderful breasts.

“You know I don’t like it when you paw my boobs like —”

I squeezed her nipple, gently.

“— that… mmm… feels nice?”

I cupped the other breast too, and squeezed both nipples at once.

“This actually feels very nice. Let me get the shirt out of the way. — Pinch a little harder. Yes. — Try sucking. — Mmmm. — Bite. Gently! — Ungh. Harder. — Ah! — The other one is jealous now. — Ahhh! —”

I was in heaven.