The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Heroines Who Became Willing Somno-Villianesses (part 2)

Earlier that evening, Jennifer had opened up her sleep-attire drawer. Ordinarily, there were comfortable T-shirts, knee-length sleep-shirts, a pair or two of pajamas and several nightgowns in the drawer. Tonight, however, things were different.

The first thing out of the drawer was a red teddy. Then a white camisole. An ice-blue baby-doll top was next. Then a pair of black G-strings. This made her upset.

“Renee! John!” she yelled to the fourth wall. “What is going on here? Something’s gonna happen tonight, I know it. I mean every time this happens, there is some kind of night scene so the readers can look at my half-naked body. Not that I’m ashamed of it, I’m just a little tired of dressing like Ginger Lynn Allen or Traci Lords. So, just for that, I’m going to sleep in my business suit tonight. I don’t have to go to work tomorrow and I can’t get hot if you break the heat. Ha!”

So Jennifer Walters, the She-Hulk, took off her shoes and let down her hair. She opened the window to get some air circulating. She settled down to a peaceful night’s sleep.

“Experiment 272, supplemental. After a period of substanial awkwardness...<BURP!>.” FX laughed at Chris’ burp. Chris glared at FX. “Just hold the mike, willya? Now, where was I, oh yeah, FX and I are headed to the apartment building of Jennifer Walters, the She-Hulk, to make her the first super-slave of our group.”

FX, sensing Chris was done, switched off the cassette recorder.

“You going the right way? I checked city records and Jennifer Walters doesn’t own any property here.”

“FX, she rents an apartment.”

“I checked that. She hasn’t paid any rent to anybody in four years.”

“Who owns her apartment building?”

“Lemme see. Some woman named Janet. Janet Van Dyne.”

“Knucklehead! Janet Van Dyne is the real name of the wasp, one of her fellow Avengers. She is probably loaning Jennfier the place.”

“In return for sexual favors?”

“Get your mind out of the gutter. They are both straight.”

“But She-Hulk won’t be for much longer, right?”

“You are CORRECT, SIR! After tonight, She-Hulk will be an accomplished cock sucker and pussy eater. We’re almost here. Ready the mini-cam.”

FX reached into the back seat and pulled out a small satchel. Chris pulled the mini-van into a driveway and put something from his pocket into his mouth. He drove the van to a gate where a male guard signalled him to roll down the window. Chris obliged.

“Hey, you guys live here?”

Chris spit the dart at the guard’s face. The powerful knock-out drug immediately affected him and he fell to the ground. FX got out and put the guard in the shack. He then pressed the button to open the gate. Chris drove the van in and parked it next to She-Hulk’s flying car.

“Talk about luck. You got a spot next to the Green Machine’s car.”

“Yeppers. Now let’s ‘put a move on Green Machine’.”

The two exited the garage and stood in the back of the building. FX opened the satchel bag and pulled out a small device, shaped like Eagle 1 from Space 1999. At Chris’ signal, FX reached into the bag and pushed a button. He took his other hand away and the craft floated in mid-air! The electronics whiz pulled out the controller while Chris flipped down his shades. The craft went up, at FX’s command.

Soon the craft was on Jennifer’s windowsill. It transmitted images to Chris’ shades. He saw the green lawyer, appartantly so exhausted she hadn’t even changed for bed. He would remedy that immediately.

Jennifer rolled onto her back, with her left hand on her belly, legs slightly spread. She was sleeping on the bedcovers. She spoke.

“I am ready for my Master’s command.”

Jennifer sat up in bed and put her feet on the floor. Her expression was relaxed, he eyes shut. She rose. The super-heroine turned and walked to the dresser and turned to the window. Now she was in full-length view of the camera. To aid his sight, Chris had Jennifer turn on the lights.

Chris was considering having the She-Hulk destroy her own clothes. Maybe later, he decided. The strip-tease was far more erotic. Jennifer spoke again.

“I will become nude for my Master’s pleasure.”

Jennifer unbuttoned the expensive suit-jacket and shrugged it off. She then reached over to the side of her skirt. She unbuttoned and unzipped it so it too became part of the floor clutter. Now, her blouse was next. Down she went, revealing her lacy red bra, barely holding her huge tits. Finishing, she let it fall down. Chris could see her attire now consisted of matching bra, garter belt and panties. Oh, she also has on nude stockings, he thought. This would require a change.

Jennifer turned and sat on the dresser. She stretched a leg out and folded it back on itself. She reached up to the garter belt and unclipped the stocking from it. She slowly rolled the stocking down, stretching her long leg as she did so. Chris moaned. Then she proceeded to the other leg to complete the process. Boy, Chris thought, I really would like to be between those thighs. Me too, thought FX.

Jennifer stood back up and turned back to the window. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked the bra. As it joined the rest of the clothes on the floor, both men marvelled (bad pun) at her stupendous double D-cups. Whatta chest, thought Chris. Ditto, added FX. Jennifer completed the process by pulling off her garter belt and panties together.

“Come on.” said FX.

“What?”

“Send her outside.” He was looking at the monitor but he wished he was looking at the real things.

“Nude?”

“Sure. She’s gonna be fucking soon.”

“Barely dressed is far more erotic.”

“You’re nuts.”

Jen turned to her lingerie drawer. After several displays of various pieces of lacy stuff, Chris decided Jen would wear a baby doll with a matching G-string. Now Jennifer was ready to come to her Master.

Jennifer walked to the window and climbed onto the ledge. She stood, looking straight ahead. She jumped from her ledge, down to the alley, in front of Chris and FX. Her facial expression remained totally blank.

“Hey, all right!” FX said as he took She-Hulk’s large breasts in hand.

“Come on, no time. We gotta get to Scent’s place. We’ve wasted enough time as is.”

“Oh, get a life! It’s only five minutes to Scent’s place by flying car.” He set the satchel down. “Besides, you know me, 10 minutes max.”

“OK, I’ll put the stuff from the van into Shulkie’s car. You go do what you gotta do.”

“Come on, babe. he said as he let go of Jen’s tits and took her hand.

“Of course, Master. I am ready to suck and fuck.” FX led her away to the minivan.

Chris wasn’t really worried about FX’s dalliance. He knew something about She-Hulk that FX did not.

As the pair entered the side door of the mini-van, FX pressed the emergency armor removal button. His suit immediately fell to the floor, in pieces. He had only his jockstrap on. Ducking, Jen entered and sat on one of the benches.

“Hey, no sitting on the job. You do some sucking on my dick.”

“I must do anything for my Master.”

FX was also sitting on the bench. Jen left the bench and knelt before him. She reached up and pulled his jock off, so he was in the buff. She opened her green lips and took his whole cock in his mouth. She sucked it like a straw.

“No, that’s wrong!” His dick hurt!

Jennifer opened her lips and pulled back to a vertical kneeling position.

“Give me a blowjob!”

Jennifer puckered up, inhaled, and blew on him.

“NO! Give me head!”

Jennifer leaned forward again. Her hair touched his chest. She began to rub her head against him.

“WRONG! Forget it. Open your top.”

Jennifer returned to her previous position. She reached up and unlaced the baby doll. FX leaned forward and slid the top back off her shoulders, giving him full view of her gigantic knockers. He began to lick and suck her hard nipples as well as squeeze her huge bazooms.

“How goes it?” FX looked up. It was Chris speaking at the door.

“Shit! Can’t you see I’m having a midnight snack?”

“I need to get the equipment.”

“Go for it.”

Chris began to transfer the equipment to the flying car. FX resumed his snack. Jennifer began to say,

“Oh, yes, Master. Suck my tits.”

FX reacked down and tried to go inside the G-string. It was like it was painted on (bad joke). He tried to peel it back butir was stuck to her and he couldn’t get a grip on it. He had Jen open her thighs a bit so he could try something. He tries to go up her pussy with his finger, through the thin material. But he couldn’t. He could feel her hotness and wetness under the fabric. But he could not gain access to the magic triangle. Chris entered and spoke.

“Come on, we’re ready.”

“I can’t get her fucking panties off.”

“That’s not a pair of panties. It’s a G-string.”

“Whatever it is, I can’t get it off.”

“It’s protected by the Comics Code. No one can get it off.”

“But how did she change clothes, if no one can get it off?”

“I’ll tell you in the flying car. Jennifer, fly us to Scent’s house.”

“At once, my Master. Your slave will obey.”

Jennifer made her way out of the mini-van. Chris had her re-tie up the baby doll as she went. FX put his armor back on. By the time he was done, Jen was in the driver’s seat of the car. By previous arrangement, both men sat in the back seat.

Once all seat belts were fastened, Jennifer started up the car. It needed no keys, responding to her touch. Soon, the trio was out of the garage and airborne. Their next stop was the home of Dana Curtis. She was the mutant Scent, whose pherenomes made all obey.