The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soul Destroyer

Synopsis: Lilith is a demoness who harvests souls for hell

Bob couldn’t wait to get home to see his new girlfriend. Lilith was everything he wanted in a girl. She was smart, sexy, demure. She seemed to love to fret over him. She loved to cook and clean. And, she was a demon in bed. He’d never had such wild sex before. She seemed to thrive on his cock. She’d been getting a little kinky lately—it made him—straight-laced as he was—a little uncomfortable

“But, I’d like to try it in my ass” she whimpered that morning as she poured him coffee.

“I… I think it’s filthy” he said

“But you won’t know till you try it…”, she smiled as she pet his dog Rex.

“I’ll even douche so I’ll be nice and fresh” she said with a laugh.

“I’m not sure”

“Still… if you don’t want to try it…” she smiled, going over to his chair and straddling him, “I don’t want to make you feel uncomofrable”

“How is it I could find a girl like you” he laughed as he squeezed a breast through her open dressing gown.

Bob was in his forties, alone after a messy divorce. Only his pet Alsatian Rex to keep him company when he me her. And, she even seemed to get on with his dog—not intimidated by him at all.

He was on the phone to his sister Anne as he drove home. Anne was in her late thirties, also having gone through a failed marriage. She however had her son Luke to comfort her. But, she was jealous that Bob had found true happiness… and so quickly, so it seemed. It seemed like he’d only just met Lilith.

Bob sensed that this had caused some distancing between himself and his little sister, as her tone changed on the phone.

“She’s not good for you…” Anne said

“She’s perfect” Bob said

“There’s something not right about her”

“You’re jealous” Bob said

“No… wait… no… we haven’t done that for years….” Anne said as she remembered the times she’d fooled around with her brother…

“You’re jealous” Bob said, “…And I don’t want to hear another word about it!”

By fooling around… they’d massaged each other through their clothes. They’d stopped before having sex as Bob, the eldest realised it would be wrong to take it further. The most he eve did was cum in her hand as she masturbated him; her hand down his pants. Even that, he thought, was way too far.

He hung up as he pulled into the drive-in. He was upset that his sister was upset. Still, he was looking forward to Lilith. Again he though though about her seemingly openness about exploration. Just the previous night when she’d gone down on him she’d slid a finger into his ass-hole. He objected and as she laughed, licking it she seemed to have a weird darkness come over her…

He stopped at the side of the car. He remembered how she said it was like ‘chocolate…’

Bob opened the door. He expected Rex to come greet him. Occasionally Lilith would too… wearing only an apron.

He thought it was strange. He looked about the hall.

He heard a strange grunting sound.

“Rex?” he called

He followed the sound down the hall to the living room.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” he heard and he recognised that sound as coming from Lilith. He recognised that sound. He grew enraged and stormed down the hall.

And then, he stood there, mouth open in shock as he saw Lilith on all fours with Rex mounting her from behind

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she grunted in a tone he had grown to love. “Fuck me, Rex!” she gasped “Oh, baby! Yessss”

Rex rutted her.

In that moment she turned and looked straight into Bob’s eyes. She smiled “Fuck me, Rex!” she said again before looking away as the big dog fucked her. “That’s it….”

Bob was shattered. He was confused as he was overwhelmed by a wave of different emotions.

“That’s it, fuck me” she continued, “Oh, Rex… you’re the best….In deep! Fuck my pussy!”

Bob almost stumbled, he fell against the wall, his knees buckling.

“Oooo… iyyeeeeeeeee!” she cried as she came “Ohh, baby!”

She turned around and looking straight at Bob she eased Rex onto his back and she bent down and took his dog-cock in her mouth. She kept her eyes on Bob. Her eyes… they seemed to grow dark… almost like they had no colour….

She reached behind herself and started to finger her slit as she sucked Rex’s cock.

Bob turned and slid down the hall to the bedroom like he was drunk. He stumbled into it and onto the bed. He was shivering. He heard Lilith scream out her second orgasm.

He turned and noticed on the side table his .45 Smith & Wesson.

He wondered for a moment why it was there and not in the gun safe. And, it was loaded. A thought entered his head.

He picked it up, fondled it in his hands and then went back down the hall.

Lilith sat up as he aimed the gun at her.

He fired four times. He waited till he saw the carnage he had made of the ‘lovers’. He stepped up and looked into Lilith’s seemingly lifeless eyes.

Then he looked down the barrel and fired again.

He collapsed in a heap.

Lilith’s eyes returned to ‘normal’ and she smiled.

Lilith rose up. The bullet wounds in her body healed over. She looked about at the carnage there and inhaled it deeply. She masturbated. She could see Bob’s soul rise up from his body like a white wisp. And then it turned grey, and instead of rising it was drawn down into the floor as if sucked up by a vacuum.

She laughed as she saw the soul turn hell-bound. A soul in a state of such sin… was bound for the netherworld. She came again as she saw it torn from the earth.

She congratulated herself on another one harvested for her master.

* * *

Anne cried, steadied by her son Luke as they looked down into the grave where the coffin had just been lowered. She looked up at Lilith who stood there also crying… but standing a little further back than most people.

Father Thomas turned to touch Lilith to comfort her and she reeled away from him quickly. Father Thomas misunderstood her reaction. She looked even more pale… and felt physically ill as the priest tried to comfort her.

She turned and stepped away quickly.

Luke came up to her and put a hand on her shoulder “Are you alright?” he asked

“Yes… I….” she sniffled.

She looked into his innocent eyes. He felt a boner. He was embarrassed.

Lilith was stunningly beautiful… but this was a funeral…. he was confused. She smiled. She could see the blood in his veins course into his cock. She looked down at it and touched him there “It’s okay” she whispered, “Don’t be afraid”

“I…,” he began.

He was caught in her gaze. He hadn’t noticed before but her eyes were black, not brown.

They seemed to draw him to her and she moved her hand down into his pants and caressed his cock. He stiffened immediately. “You want me?” she asked

“I…” he tried again

“Then fuck me…” she purred,

“But..” he said… looking around

“Free yourself…” she smiled, “If you want to do it… just do it…”

“Luke?” Anna called

Suddenly Luke shook his head and turned and left, but he did try and hide his boner.

Lilith was annoyed that her power over him had been broken. She could have, if she wanted, simply enslaved his mind… but she needed him to sin willingly. She could… if she wanted his soul.. only ‘nudge’ him in the wrong direction.

“I won’t have you talking to that woman!” Anne scolded her son.

“But mom…” he said but looked at her stern demeanour.

Lilith went to the priest’s assistant… a deacon. She could smell the impurity in his being.

Luke’s conversation continued in the car back to their place for the wake.

“She has suffered too…” he tried to reason with his mom

“How she survived that night…” Anne said, “It doesn’t make sense. My brother was not a depressed man… and for him to fire all those shots and only hit Rex is … it’s impossible…”

“She is hurting too… I”m sure of it…”

Still… Anne was annoyed to find that her son had invited Lilith to the house.

“You’ll have to invite me in” she said as she stood at the front door.

“Ah… yeah, sure… come on in” Luke said, holding the door open for her.

She stopped just inside and inhaled the smells. She smiled. The people crying there was like sauce to her.

“Can I show you uncle Bob’s old room?” Luke asked

“Sure” she smiled, “You’re so sweet…”

She took his hand. He was surprised she was so soft, but cool to the touch. She massaged his hand in hers till he felt uncomfortable…

They went upstairs.

Anne had inherited the house when her parents had died. All she had done is moved from her old bedroom into the main bedroom. Luke had her old room. Bob’s room… well that was left for those rare moments Bob came ‘home’.

Lilith held Luke as they walked up the stairs, down the hall. She stopped for a moment to look through the door into the main bedroom. “Oh, that’s mom’s” Luke said

“Can I just have a quick peek?”

“Sure” Luke said

Lilith went in and she noticed an en suite. She went to that. She found the usual toiletries. She picked up Anne’s toothbrush and slid it quickly into her ass. She withdrew it, and checking it by sniffing it, satisfied she put it back in place.

She turned and went back into the room. She felt like doing something on Anne’s bed too, but Luke followed her in now…

She let him take her hand again. She let him lead her down the hall, by his room, to Bob’s. She looked in and immediately felt revulsion at the cross on the wall.

She saw a bible on the sideboard too. Her head spun and Luke caught her before she could faint.

He let her gently down onto the floor and found himself staring down into those eyes again; only now… they were blue. That’s odd he thought to himself… he could have sworn they were black before. He always loved blue eyes in a girl and these were just the right shade of blue.

She feigned to get up, only she ‘collapsed’ back and pulled him onto her

“No one will know” she whispered as she felt his hardness pressing into her stomach

“I…”

“Shhh” she whimpered, “Just do it…”

“But..”

“Don’t worry” she purred, “You want me… then take me!”

She hoisted up her dress and he saw a smooth slit. She wore no panties. “I..” he began when she started at his pants

She had them down and his cock poked through the fly of his boxer shorts

“You want to fuck me” she whispered

He was caught in those bright blue eyes

“Yessss” he groaned

“Then fuck me”

And, he didn’t notice, but his pants and undies suddenly disappeared. She smiled as she made them vanish into nothing.

He pushed towards her. She guided him into her. She was moist, soft, but cool there too.

Her legs came up around his ass

“Fuck me” she whimpered

He began humping her… it was too much for him… and he came in her almost immediately

She trembled and sighed… his sin made her come. “Oh, yyyiiiiiii” she gasped. Her whole body shook and spasmed as orgasm rippled over her. She humped up against him, milking him of cum. She loved that she had despoiled him.

“I…I’m sorry…” he said as he began to regret what he had just done.

“Don’t be” she said, “Never be sorry for taking what you want”

He pulled up out of her. She sat up and immediately took him in her mouth. She sucked on him and he stopped and let this newer sensation trickle over him. Somehow she had him stay hard, and then unexpectedly, he came again.

She grunted like an animal as she slurped down his sperm

As they stood up and straightened up she looked at him again “You should never be sorry for taking what you want…” she repeated.

“I…”

“Say you will take whatever you want”

“I will take whatever I want”

“Fuck these stupid rules” she said, “I want you to be free…”

“I want to be free…” he said, “Then let me help you”

She embraced him and kissed him and as her mouth opened she took his soul.

He gasped. It was such a strange sensation… at first. He felt a great weight off his shoulders. He felt he could do anything. He didn’t care for anyone.

“Your momma… she is beautiful… isn’t she?”

“Yes”

“You love her?”

“Of course” he said… Then stopped. “No. I don’t love her. I don’t love anybody”

“That’s it… my heartless creature…” she smiled, “Take whatever you want…”

“Yes”

“She needs a man in her life…”

“What?”

“You should be that man for her…”

“What are you saying?”

“You feel it…” Lilith said, “You want to fuck her…Just do it”

“I…” and he did.

Lilith smiled because she heard her coming up the hall …

Just at that moment Anne came into the room. “What are you doing in here?” she said angrily. She then noticed that Luke was pantless

Lilith looked at Luke. Her eyes seemed to pulsate a glow “You want it?” she said

“I do”

“Then do it” she smiled “Don’t let anything hold you back”

“I said…” Anne began “What are you…?”

Just then Luke grabbed her.

“Luke!” she spat

“I want you mom”

“Luke!” she cried

Lilith made her way to the door to make sure no one was going to interfere.

Lilith masturbated as she watched Luke go to defile his mom.

He slapped her across the face “Be quiet” he snarled and tore at her clothes

“Please….” she whimpered.

He raised his hand again and she hung her head and, trembling helped him take off her clothes.

He threw her to the bed. She landed with a bounce on her stomach

“Roll over, mom”

She did so.

Her legs opened.

She cried, but even then she didn’t call out for help

She found herself looking in Lilith’s grey eyes… her favourite colour. They seemed to glow. Deep down Anne had wanted this so much and Lilith opened up, or ‘enhanced’ those desires and let nature take its course

Anne bit her lip as her son’s cock slid into her.

Lilith smiled as another souls was heading her way…

She watched as Luke fucked his mom. He’d already come twice but Lilith had given him the power.

“Oh, mom!” he gasped

“Please…” she gasped, and then she felt it too… “Please… fuck me…” she whimpered

Lilith smiled.

Lilith came when she heard Anne peak.

When Luke was done he got up from her. His pants rematerialised around his body. He marvelled at this and realised Lilith had done this.

He eft

Anne sat up, crying, her son’s cum running out of her pussy onto the bed.

Lilith went to her and sat down. She reached between Anne’s legs took some cum and tasted it.

Then, she offered some to Anne

“Do it” she whispered, “Free yourself”

Anne tasted it.

She liked it

She liked that it was her son’s cum

Lilith leaned forward, turning Anne’s head. They kissed and Lilith took her soul.

The End