The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spa

Chapter 4.

The attendant opened the door, allowing Denise to enter first. The room was about fifteen feet wide, and in the center, was a large, padded table, with something at one end that looked like a neck pillow. The padding was all white, matching the walls and the attire of the sandy-blonde haired attendant that was standing next to it.

“Ms. Miller, this is Sandy, she will be your massage technician today. Just relax and do everything she asks and you’ll have a very enjoyable experience!”

“Please, just call me Denise—my students call me Miss Miller.”

“Thank you Auburn,” Sandy spoke to the attendant that had brought Denise in. Auburn smiled and left, closing the door behind her. “Have you ever had a massage before, Denise?”

Denise shook her head as her eyes glanced around the room, taking everything in: there were scented candles, and bottles of oil, and towels neatly folded and stacked. The ambiance was calm, quiet, and relaxing. Though still lit enough that she could see, the lights were dimmer than the rest of the spa so far.

“Well, just relax, and do everything I ask, and you’ll have a very enjoyable experience!” Sandy had a smile on her face that reminded Denise of the receptionist, as well as Auburn’s when she spoke. It was nice to be in a place where people seemed to enjoy their job—a change from what she was used to every day.

“It’s so...quiet in here,” Denise breathed.

“Yes, that helps to make it a more relaxing experience. Once you get settled I can give you some earbuds with some music if you’d like. When you’re ready you can remove your robe, and hang it up on the hook behind you, then lie on the table face down at this end,” Sandy motioned to the neck pillow Denise had seen earlier.

“Okay thanks!” Denise turned, untied her robe, and removed it, hanging it on the hook as instructed. She turned back to the table, expecting Sandy to be watching, but the ‘massage technician’ was turned towards the wall, looking over the collection of oils. Denise took the opportunity to slide herself up onto the massage table, adjusting herself so her head was resting in the pillow. Her chest felt a bit smushed but otherwise the table was extremely comfortable. “I think I’m ready.”

“Good,” Sandy responded as she turned back around. “Our mission here at New You Spa is to make every woman feel as relaxed and beautiful as possible. The massage is only one step in that, it helps you to relax, remove all the stress and tension from your body, and put you in the right state of mind for what is to come.”

“Sounds...wonderful,” Denise murmured into the pillow. “I heard one of the other clients...shouting earlier...” The lighting combined with the ambiance and Sandy’s soft voice were already starting to relax her.

“Ah yes. Ms. Devereaux. One of our longstanding clients. She has this...misconception, shall we say, that we should treat her differently because she’s wealthy. Our mission here at New You Spa is to treat every woman with the same level of care, to make every woman feel as relaxed and beautiful as possible. Denise, you will get the exact same attention that she does—no less. She knows this and it upsets her, she thinks she should get treated better than everyone else.”

“She sounds a bit...spoiled,” Denise agreed.

“And there’s nothing wrong with being spoiled, if everyone has that opportunity. You’re about to be spoiled beyond your wildest dreams, Denise. Now, just relax,” and Sandy placed a comfortable set of earbuds into both of Denise’s ears. “Enjoy the soothing music, and let all your cares, all your worries, all your responsibilities just melt away in the oils...”

The music was extremely soft, soothing and relaxing, and Denise was already feeling her stress reduced by the time Sandy started pouring the warm oil over her back. Sandy’s gentle hands began to methodically rub the oil into Denise’s skin and muscles, starting with her back and moving down her thighs and up along her arms, squeezing a soft sigh out of Denise.

“You have beautiful skin, Denise,” Sandy purred softly into Denise’s ear, her words mixing with the melodies as if all the sounds were coming from the same place.

“Thank...you...” Denise mumbled. She already felt more relaxed than she had ever felt in her twenty-four years.

“You’re already so relaxed. Such a good girl. Let all your stress, all your worries just float away...” Sandy’s hands were on her neck and shoulders now, gently rubbing the oils in. “I see you’re a natural brunette, how long have you had the blonde highlights?” she added sweetly.

“A...few years,” Denise whispered. “People...love...”

“I’m sure they do. As part of your spa treatment would you like to see what going full blonde would be like? We have a special procedure that colors your hair temporarily; if we wash it out within twenty-four hours it’s not permanent.”

“Yes...” Denise breathed.

“Good girl. Now just relax...let all your cares, all your thoughts just drift away...”