The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spa

Chapter 5.

Denise was completely relaxed as Sandy finished massaging the back of her body; it was time to start on the front. Sandy reached around Denise, rolling her over with a technique that demonstrated she’d done this many times before. The expression on Denise’s face displayed perfectly her state of relaxation: mouth slightly open, eyes barely open, face glowing with serenity. As she worked, Sandy took surreptitious steps to make sure the earbuds remained in Denise’s ears, ensuring the delivery of the soft, mind-melting music.

Sandy looked Denise over, taking in her beauty, her curvy proportions, her supple, tanned skin. “You’re beautiful, Denise. Do you feel beautiful?” she whispered into Denise’s ear.

“I... feel...beautiful...” The words flowed easily from Denise’s mouth, her lips never moving.

“Wonderful.” Sandy poured more oil over Denise’s front, down her chest and stomach, and began to gently massage again. She took particular care as she massaged the oil into Denise’s D-cup breasts.

“Mmmm,” Denise moaned in immediate response to the stimulation as she fell further into Sandy’s skillful ministrations.

A genuine smile grew from her professional façade as Sandy caressed Denise’s hardening nipples, drinking in the look of pure bliss on Denise’s face, before moving downwards.

“That’s a good girl,” Sandy cooed. “Just relax—enjoy—you deserve this experience. You love to be touched… to be pampered… to be appreciated. You love the attention, don’t you dear?”

“Love...attention...mmm...” Again, the words escaped Denise’s lips without conscious thought. Sandy smiled as she parted Denise’s thighs, noting the complete lack of hair there as her hands went to where her eyes were gazing. Sandy’s smile grew as she saw how quickly Denise responded to even the slightest touch. Or perhaps, Sandy mused, it was precisely her feathery touch which drew out this woman’s responses.

“Relax, dear, relax and enjoy. Let yourself go to the edge of that cliff...but don’t go over it. The edge is where you are the happiest, the place you keep coming back to.” As Sandy softly spoke the words, she observed Denise’s breathing slow down, into a steady rhythm which matched the circling motions Sandy was making with her fingers—fingers now slick with more than just oil. When Sandy was satisfied with Denise’s state, she reached over with her free hand and gently took Denise’s right hand with it, moving Denise’s fingers to replace her own.

“There, perfect, such a good girl.” Sandy stepped away from the table, watching Denise’s fingers make the same circling motions, watching her breathing, knowing it was all in time with the music. Denise’s expression was now one of pure bliss, satisfaction, and relaxation. Her lips were slightly open, her eyes were heavy and her breathing barely noticeable.

Sandy turned, opened a drawer, and removed a mask. Turning back to Denise, she held the mask a few inches above Denise’s face. The mask was made of a latex blend, thin and flexible yet also resilient. Its color was very similar to Denise’s own skin color, and other than visible holes for her nostrils, it appeared to be solid, opaque. The surface facing Denise was damp, while the outside surface was dry.

“What’s...that...” Denise breathed.

“The next part of your treatment, dear.” Denise’s eyes widened only slightly—she was simply too entranced to resist as Sandy pressed the mask down, over Denise’s face, the edges lining up as Sandy carefully pressed it down so it contacted every pore of Denise’s skin.

As the mask made contact, something inside Denise’s mind clicked—it was as if a light switch had been turned off. All her thoughts, which were already fleeting, disappeared. She was a tabula rasa... a blank slate.

“Perfect,” Sandy whispered. She gently removed the earbuds. “We will now refer to you as...D36. D36, please sit up.”

Without a thought, Denise pulled herself up to a sitting position on the table. There was a mirror on the wall in front of her, and the material was thin enough over her eyes that she could just make out her reflection in it.

She stared at her face. Or rather, her lack of one...