The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spa

Chapter 6.

Sandy carefully helped Denise to her feet, watching with marked interest as Denise, the former teacher-turned-drone now known as D36, continued to stare at the mirror.

“The longer you stare at your faceless form, the more your mind will empty, so please, stare away, D36,” Sandy quipped, placing special emphasis on Denise’s new name. Denise obeyed; there was no resistance left.

Behind the mask, invisible to both, Denise’s eyes were glassy, her mouth slightly open, as she stood perfectly still—as still as her mind was now. Even when Sandy released the stupefied woman’s hands, allowing Denise’s arms to drop to her sides, she did not react—the last vestiges of her independent thought had floated away like a leaf in an autumn breeze.

Sandy continued to watch Denise’s breathing slow, her sizeable breasts rising and falling until they too came to a standstill. At last, she reached out for Denise’s wrist, feeling for her faint pulse.

“Perfect. The only part of your brain that is functioning is the part that is keeping you alive,” Sandy purred, stating this more for effect than anything; the words went in Denise’s left ear and straight out her right. “Now to take you to the next phase, where we prepare your body and mind for what is to come.”

Denise made no attempt to respond to Sandy, and as Sandy took her hand and lightly pulled, Denise followed obediently, relying on instinct to put one foot in front of the next. It never even registered to her that she was walking through the spa completely nude—something a couple of hours ago she would have never been willing to do—and her skin, still glistening from the oils, only emphasized her nakedness as Sandy opened the door to another room, ushering Denise inside.

There were two women standing there, dressed in the exact same smock as all the others; one had jet-black hair while the other had dark red.

“Raven and Cherry will be assisting you now, D36. Please, up on the table here,” Sandy added, motioning to another padded table that had a traditional headrest and stirrups for her feet. The three women worked together to make sure Denise was in the exact position they wanted. “Raven will be doing your hair and nails; Cherry will be working on, well, other stuff.” Sandy smiled once more at Denise before stepping out.

The only thoughts circulating through Denise’s head as she lay back on the table was how wonderful she felt, how relaxed, how peaceful. Everything else—her job, her life; the worries and responsibilities that went along with it all—had left her mind completely. Raven repositioned Denise, moving the drone’s head so it was over the sink, before rinsing her long, silky hair with wonderfully warm water and then lathering it. Her fingers massaged deep into the flesh, and Denise could feel her head tingling.

“That feels amazing doesn’t it D36?” Raven cooed as her fingers worked their magic. With every mention of her new name, Denise accepted it even more. She knew she had another name before, but she couldn’t remember; she neither wanted or needed to remember—she just needed to relax and enjoy. Time was passing, but she didn’t have any concept of it; the experience seemed like it had only been seconds when Raven removed the dryer from her hair and sat her up.

“You do make a beautiful blonde, D36,” Raven spoke, her voice as saccharine and chipper as the rest. There was a mirror, and Denise could see herself in it. Somehow, she knew she’d never been fully blonde before, but it looked perfect. Her eyes drifted down a bit and she noticed a single tag that was clipped to each nipple, erect from the attention Cherry had given them—tags that simply read, ‘D36’. Had they been there before? Denise couldn’t remember.

“Okay, now lay back again, D36.” Denise did, but not as far back, as Raven had adjusted the angle of the table. Cherry stepped behind Denise and placed a set of headphones over Denise’s ears, very comfortable ones that felt like pillows. Denise settled in, relaxing, as soft music began to play.

The music was pleasant, relaxing, and as Denise drifted off, new instructions were fed subliminally into her pliable mind. She didn’t even feel it when Raven trimmed, filed, and painted her fingernails and toenails; and she didn’t hear any of the conversation between the two attendants.

“Which program did you give her?” Raven asked Cherry.

“The Pleasure Unit one, as instructed.”

“Oh, I hadn’t heard anything yet, but looking at her it makes perfect sense.” Raven let her fingers dance lightly over Denise’s firm, toned, tanned abdomen. “Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be one of the customers—we never get to play with the finished products, after all.”

Cherry glanced at the clock. “She’s got thirty more minutes to bake before we need to take her over.” She glanced over at one of the cameras in the ceiling, then whispered, “Too bad they can see us—I’d pretend to be a drone for a bit so you could see what being a customer might be like.”

“Maybe later,” Raven smiled lasciviously, before her countenance turned dour and pensive. “We do have to monitor everything, just in case; make sure there are no glitches in the programming.” She turned to look at a small screen on the counter that was displaying the progress of the subliminals as well as Denise’s brainwave activity. “The last thing they want is another surprise like what happened last weekend...”

“I heard about that—one of the drones came out of its programming, right?”

“Right. Apparently, its mind was a lot stronger than anyone realized.” Raven tapped her fingernail on Denise’s forehead. “I don’t think we have much to worry about here, do we, D36?”

The lack of any response was all the confirmation they needed...