The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 1

Blurb: Adam discovers a crash landed alien who shares a taste for women with him, and together they will have them all, no matter the price.

Tags: MF FF MC MD Pregnancy
* * *

Emmy hadn’t even seen him. Not in middle school. Not in high school. Not on his bike while she was doing sixty in a thirty. She hadn’t hit him. She just hadn’t shared the road like the ineffectual road signs asked her to.

Adam wasn’t even angry. Not until the sheet of the morning’s rainwater, muck brown from the ill-kept southside roads, carved up from her tires and slapped him across the chest. He flinched, twisted his hands, turned the handlebars, hydroplaned across the puddle and hit the guard rail. He hadn’t been angry; not until he had become airborne.

Shit. That bitch. Motherfucker. Ow. I’m too young to die. Man her top was low cut. Lots of words needed to be said but there was only room in Adam’s larynx for a panicked scream. He clipped the loose sod with his shoulder and tumbled down into the valley. The grass was slick, he slid more often than he rolled. That meant he hit the ground less and inched by the hardwood tree that had called dibs on his skull. It was a long way down, but not steep enough to break anything. His windbreaker was torn to shit and he had a bit of a scrape on his calf. He and his bones were each in one piece.

His breath! He climbed to his knees fighting to recover his breath. He stood up and looked up the hill to the road. His bike was still up there. Even if everything didn’t hurt and the ground was firm and dry, he did not want to make that climb. Then he saw the light again.

Now, Adam had to admit that he hadn’t seen Emmy either. This wasn’t the norm. He had in middle school, he had in high school, but not while he was biking home from his job at the supermarket. It was a rare event. He was purposefully on the lookout for girls at least a third as hot as Emmy. How many girls did he know that were tall, hot, brunette, and popular? That tall? A handful. That hot? Two besides her? Brunette? He actually knew dozens if not hundreds of brunettes. Popular? No one came close. He hadn’t seen her BMW. He should’ve heard it the way she was driving. BMW as an acronym? Not as engaging as a real Goddamned UFO.

It was like a star, but the size of a baseball. It had been a streak, zigzaggy but the zags had died and during the fall it looked like the zigs were finished too. The streak was gone. It just seemed to hover there and getting a little bigger. He looked on for a moment of stupefied idiocy. It wasn’t a streak because it was flying straight for him.

* * *

Maura’s face went double plus red to the familiar knock on her bedroom door. She scrambled off of her pillow and swung the panties hanging off her ankle. She managed to perfectly step in the leghole and drag them up over her hips and under her t-shirt. Not sure if she was breathing at human rates, she rushed to the door and yanked it open to find her mother’s face.

“Hi, sweetie. You alone in there?” She asked with a knowing grin. Stupid moms.

“Of course I am, who else would be here?” Maura asked. She let the door fall open and showed off her loose semi transparent white t-shirt and the sparkling black panties underneath it. “I’m hardly dressed for company.”

“Depends on the company.” Her mother smiled and Maura scoffed and shook her head. The daughter raked her bangs off of her sweaty forehead. She tucked the red hair behind her multi studded ears. Mom asked: “Have you had your friend Adam over tonight?”

“No, he had work.” Maura shook her head. The mirth went out of her mother’s face.

“If he calls you, call his mom. He hasn’t been home.” Her mother left and Maura slammed her bedroom door shut.

“Sorry!” She shouted knowing how much her father hated having his house rattled. She grabbed her phone, caught the whiff off of her pillowcase, and stripped the bedclothes as she texted one handed.

He didn’t reply. Not in the time it took Maura to make her bed again. She vetoed wearing a bra and put on a pair of shorts over her panties. She was slipping into a fresh shirt as she left her room.

“You’re basically an adult Maura, maybe put your clothes on and then come out in public.” Her father muttered as he looked back down at his tablet. Maura shrugged, hopped into her socks and found her mother in the kitchen.

“What happened?” The daughter demanded.

“His bike was at the bottom of the hill. Front wheel was bent.” Her mother’s worry transferred into Maura. “If he got in a wreck this afternoon, we figured he’d walk up here first.”

“I’m going down to see—” Her mother’s car keys hit her in the chest. She just managed to catch them.

“Wear boots, it’s still a mess out.”

“Is it?” Maura asked not knowing it hadn’t been just another sunny summer day. She shrugged and pulled on her galoshes. They were bright pink with what had been white soles until she had invested in some sharpies. The soles were now black and there were violet bramble vines and black dahlias all the way up her knees.

It was still damp out. She tied her hair in a ponytail as she got into the car. It was a short drive down the hill. A couple of cars were parked at the top of the hill. The sheriff’s lights flickered in her eyes. She recognized Adam’s mother’s Honda, his dad’s Ford, but what the fuck was that rich bitch’s BMW doing here? The cars were empty. The sun was setting and beams of flashlights cut up from the valley. Well, if he didn’t come back up the hill, he probably followed the creek out to Krysten’s place. You know, unless he was dead.

Maura didn’t stop.

* * *

Adam had pulled himself up out of the dirt. Fuck. He growled smacking the dirt and mud from his jeans. He tossed away his windbreaker shreds. His phone still in the pocket. Well, if it had survived the fall it didn’t take being thrown into a boulder well.

He hadn’t been killed. He had ducked. The UFO dodged him. Windburn raked across his cheek. The rocks in the riverbed had been cleaved apart down to the soil. The falling ship had skipped off the ground like a stone skipping across a pond. The splash of three belly landings left small craters. A final trough stretched on another sixty feet.

“Great.” He coughed. There was dirt and dust all over his face and up his nose. “C’mon Martha, let’s go meet Superman.”

He was excited. He would’ve been nursing his bruises and trying not to tear up if he hadn’t been ratcheted up by the crash. His sneakers skidded across the rocks and mud as he rushed over to the ship. A flat silvered disc was crumpling away from a seat.

There was a creature inside. It’s seat decomposed with the rest of the craft. Adam guessed the alien stood three and a half, three and three quarters feet tall. It looked like a long armed hairless monkey and quite a fat pot-bellied monkey at that. It had short thick legs down to three toed feet. It had a long bald head. The face too flat. Its underbitten mouth was under a fat upper lip. Its big dark eyes bulged out beyond a vibrating slit of a nose and held two concentric irises. The irises moved independently of each other, the smaller set moving faster. All four locked onto Adam’s.

“Nn-Nut!” It threw its head forward on a stretching neck as it spoke.

“Almond…” Adam answered suspiciously. The silvered craft was finished crumpling, decoloring, melting, deforming. It soon became indistinguishable from the rocky riverbed. The trough and craters its crash had left were soon filled with fake stones that felt like real stones under Adam’s feet. He frowned and stepped aside to stand on real Earth stones.

The expressions on the alien’s face looked worried and curious. Its head swayed left and right as it looked over Adam. The fatter irises stared quite intently at Adam’s crotch. Adam was only six paces away now. Their eyes flashed together again, the small set of irises stared straight into Adam’s soul. The other calculated his body. When the irises settled in concentric eyes again, it lifted a hand.

The arms, way too long, bent like there were two extra half elbows. It gestured in slow clear movements and then waved a tripodal hand over its face. The hands were strange. There was no palm. The thumb wasn’t on a plane with the fingers and closed into fist with the thumb nestled between the fingers.

“Nn-Nut.” He said after the wave.

Adam started to feel the pain from falling. He frowned. He waved a hand across his face and said. “Adam.”

Tires squealed overhead. He looked up, a car had parked near his bike. He lifted his hands up to wave and call out but found his wrist caught by the alien. The grip was strong but if Adam forced it he could have broken it.

Whatever the gestures meant, Adam figured the creature wanted to be unfound. The ship had broken down and camouflaged itself on the river after all.

“Alright, Nut. I guess it’s the long way.” But at least it was the flat way. “You’ll have to tell me about yourself as we walk.”

* * *

The long way should’ve taken about an hour. An hour on Adam’s long legs. His legs were all but taller than the alien. The alien waddled. It kept the big eyes forward, scanning the woods, the small irises stared up at Adam.

“So,” Adam tried again, he looked back over his shoulder. He couldn’t see the steep hills anymore. It was still a hell of a climb up either side. No, he figured he’d follow the brook and come out near the supermarket. He could call home and get a ride. If, well, if that was an option. “What are you doing on Earth, Nut?”

The alien blew out its upper lip and gestured wildly.

“Non verbal, eh?” Adam rolled his shoulders and cricked his neck.

“Braxtorp Jahdajahdo Nn-Nut.” The alien replied. He blew out his upper lip again. Adam did the same it was strong enough frustrated gesture.

“Well, I’m Adam. You landed in the great US of A. Thanks for not, uh, blowing up the White House and all of our major cities.” He shrugged. The sound of police cars in the distance caught his attention. Nut jumped. He scrambled forward, but his waddling was too slow.

“I get it!” Adam bent down and scooped the alien up. He wasn’t light. It was like lifting a five year old prone to fatness.

“Nn-Nut Braxchor Jahdojahda!” The hurried gestures aimed down the river. The big irises looked out the side of his eye domes. Those small irises focused deep on Adam.

“You come in peace right?” Adam asked. He started jogging. He used to run from cops when he was in elementary school. It was just fun. It was still fun. Nut started tugging on Adam’s ear. Adam picked the offending fingers away. He didn’t reprimand the alien. He was thinking of red hair and pale skin. “God, my phone. Fuck. I gotta show…”

There were the guys at jiu-jitsu. There were the drones at work. All of those boiled away in a flash. He didn’t really have any school friends. There was just Maura. Well, whoever saw Nut was going to freak out. Wasn’t like anyone else had the freaking out practice Maura had.

Nut had started on alien charades again. It waggled fingers, bent his arms crazy, tugged on Adam’s ear. There was no common grammar to their motions, let alone their words. This was all exacerbated by the times Nut flailed too far and had to grab Adam’s neck for support.

“They’re going to check out the valley. Call in another car and then follow us down the river.” Adam explained.

“Nn-Nut Jahdojahda.” This time all four irises stared hard into Adam’s eyes. Nut grabbed Adam by both ears.

It wasn’t just Maura who’d have to see the creature. There’s no way Krysten wouldn’t get drug into the whole thing. If she wasn’t Jiu-jitsu and video games with Adam, Maura was doing everything with Krysten. That blonde girl had much nicer curves. And a sister! Jen was at least as hot as Emmy. Maybe the only girl he had spoken to that hot.

He managed to still be angry at Emmy. That surprised him.

“Stop tugging on my ears.” Adam managed to focus forward and evade clipping a tree stump and pitching forward. “We hit the ground this fast, you’re going to break my fall. This is going to be E.T., not Alien Autopsy, capisce?”

“Kapeesh!” Nut startled Adam with the word. The alien let go of Adam’s ears. The pain and tiredness caught up through the excitement of Adam. He started huffing and puffing. “Kapeesh, Nn-Nut. Braxtorp Jahdajahdo.”

“I still don’t know what you’re saying.” Adam huffed and puffed as he lowered Nut to the ground. Nut regally scaled down Adam’s legs with its feet. They gripped almost better than its hands. This time, Nut took Adam’s hand.

“Fine, I was going to go down to work, but if we turn left when the hills flatten out we’ll be right behind Krysten’s house.” He gestured. It was basically sundown. “Fuck, I wish I had my phone.”

* * *

Maura pulled the car into Krysten’s driveway. No minivan, no motorcycle. Mama and papa bear had left baby bear alone. She texted a quick, “I’m here. Come outside” to Krysten. The sheriff had just gotten around to sending a second car to the end of the river. Still, it was a hell of walk and it’d be easier for Maura to cut him off here.

“Hey, why’re you here?” Krysten popped her head out the side door. “Did it go poorly! Does he not like me?”

“Yes, bad as it could go. And I never asked him so I haven’t a clue.”

“You promised!” Krysten frowned and stomped out. She was wearing pale blue pajama pants and white tank top. “Look, if you’re going to—”

“He crashed his bike and fell down the valley. Get a flashlight,” Maura’s mom had kept one in the car. Maura turned it on and hit unnecessarily as it worked as soon as she flipped the switch. “And let’s go get him.”

“What?” Krysten rushed over.

“Flashlight.” Maura waved to show that the sun had gone down and it was dark. “Now.”

“Alright, alright.” Krysten pulled out her phone and turned on the light. “We’re not going to find his dead body, are we?”

Maura turned her light in Krysten’s face. Krysten turned her light in Maura’s face. They were haloed and perfectly visible to the boy and his alien stumbling up Krysten’s backyard.

Nut’s hand tightened around Adam’s. The alien clearly stated. “Jahdajahdo.” He then bowed. Small irises appraised in Maura. Big irises weighed and measured Krysten. Adam had done this many times, but for the first time, he was doing it with Maura.

Maura was skinny, a little waifish. She had red-orange hair, down to her chin and pulled back from her face. She was… Fair was a word for princesses. Any time before that moment, Adam would have described Maura as white. Pale if she had been in earshot. She had grown up last out of all of the girls he knew. She now had her tits and her hips and Adam’s attention was long since entrapped by the Jens, Krystens, and Emmys in the world. It’s amazing what a close encounter of the fourth and nth time will do to give one a new view of the world. What number was a close encounter with death? Adam expected the first kind. Nut’s hand tightened.

Krysten was a fixture in Adam’s musings. She was blonde with a darker skin tone and bright blue eyes. She also had had those tits before any other girl her age. Thanks to Maura they had flown in similar circles and yet neither had closed the distance. Adam was about ready to storm forward and close that distance right now.

For certain, that fall had not damaged his libido. He didn’t know what to do with it aimed straight at Maura. Krysten too.

Maura and Krysten’s flashlights convened on Adam and the alien. Nut blew out his upper lip and wailed as he hid his eyes behind Adam’s leg.

“Oh my God!” Maura dropped her flashlight and rushed across the backyard to snap hug Adam. He moaned pitiably. Nut, took Maura’s hand.

“That’s—”

“Turns out we both crashed.” Adam frowned. “Maura, Krysten. Meet Nut.”

“Nn-Nut. Braxchor Jahdajahdo.” Nut declared. Maura giggled as Nut climbed Adam and herself and tugged on either ear. Their faces burned with embarrassment and expectation.

“That’s a Goddamned alien!” Krysten’s throat was dry as she growled out the words. Nut dropped and began waddling over to the blonde. “We have to call somebody! Mom! Dad! What’s wrong? Adam? Maura?”

The sound of sirens came moments before red and blue lights sped down the street heading to the lakefront. Nut threw up its hands and ran back to Adam.

“He doesn’t want to be found.” He grabbed the alien and lifted it up again. Nut reached over and grabbed at Maura’s ear. The blush deepened on her cheeks but she nodded before Adam could pick the alien fingers off Maura.

“Then come inside. Mom and dad are gone until Monday.” Krysten said.

“Sure, but first and foremost.” She took out her phone and shot a picture of Adam. “Proof of life. Crap, Nut’s in it. We’ll, uh, take another. Krysten grab the alien?”

“He doesn’t bite, does he?”

“He tugs on ears.” Adam squatted down with the alien. “I gotta get the fuzz off of our backs. Krysten,” he gestured at the blonde, “Is going to take you up to her room. You’ll be safe there.”

“Braxtorp Jahdojahda. Nn-Nut.” Using his hands to propel himself with his feet, Nut crossed the field much faster than Adam had managed carrying him.

“You son of a space-bitch.” He muttered. He blinked at Maura’s flash.

“You guys are coming back, right?” Krysten asked picking up the alien. “He’s a cute little fatty.” All four irises were hard in her eyes. “I’ll be up in my room. Please? Guys?”

“Soon as we can.” Maura promised. She had never meant anything she had ever said as much as those words.

* * *

Krysten led Nut into her home by the hand. Its little feet pattered as it walked. Its arm swung. Krysten had to smile and began swaying, waving her hips with whatever beat was in the alien’s head. She was awestruck. An alien! She had always made like she had believed. Really more of Jen’s thing… Bright side, babysitting was kind of Krysten’s.

“Um, what do you eat?” She asked.

“Braxporg Jahdajahda!” The alien’s face was flat but monkeyish. Its long mouth flap let it emote and smile so broadly. Krysten had to smile too. Nut looked pleased and excited.

“Water? Water’s probably OK.” Krysten said. She lead Nut into the kitchen. Its eyes, and large irises, spun around the room. Pictures of saintly women with shiny haloes decorated the entryways. Angel statuesr ested on every possible corner. Krysten couldn’t break the alien’s grip so she had to fetch the glass pitcher and drinking glass left handed. “There you go.”

Nut’s eyes burned with a mischievous and self-satisfied light. It took the glass and threw the water onto Krysten’s shirt.

“We-eell so-orry!” Krysten skewed sarcastically. She looked down to see her pointy nipples poking through her now translucent white shirt. Damn, if—if Adam had seen her now… She was smiling, blushing, and her eyes widened when she looked.

“Oh. Oh, you’re a boy alien…” She had almost screamed. Nut hat set the glass down on the table. He swung up his other hand and grabbed her upper arm. He swung his foot on her hip. He was mostly a white person peachy color. His eyes were dark black. The two iris rings a spectrum of orange and yellows. He was very much a boy. A long flat-nosed phallus stretched out and pushed up the hem of her shirt. It was red and moist and it smelled heavenly.

“That’s, uh, that’s—” She murmured but he grabbed her ear. She had studs in. She almost warned him: “Don’t pull those out!” She shuddered and her jaw slacked. She looked down with heavy lidded eyes.

“Jahdojahda braxgorch!” He said.

“Oh, oh my…” Krysten murmured and set Nut on the table. The thick hard red phallus was right before eyes.

“Braxtorp Nn-Nut. Jahdajahdo.” He waved his hands in and stroked her hair. She nodded and stepped backwards.

She wasn’t wearing much, it was late and she’d have been under her covers watching netflix or something if Maura had showed up. If Nut hadn’t come for her. She touched her wet t-shirt and pulled it up. She grabbed her baby blue pajamas she shoved them down. She was wearing a boring pair of white cotton boyshorts and they were gone. Her cheeks were reddening. It was at this moment she realized an interested boy had seen her with such bland panties.

Krysten was a light blonde girl with wide blue eyes. It was summer, she had a little bit of a tan but mostly she had more freckles. She was self conscious for how curvy she was. Her sister was more elegant, Maura was skinnier. Krysten didn’t believe she was a knockout. Her big high breasts and their forever pointy nipples stood out before her. Her bush was trimmed enough to hide in a swimsuit. Her thighs were thick and her butt was bubbly. She would’ve been shocked by how many boys in town thought of her when they touched themselves. Maura and Jen would believe it in a heartbeat.

Nut’s lip rippled. The small irises weighed and measured the blonde with excitement. The big irises were like any boys and hardly left her tits. Krysten waited and the red came out of her cheeks she squeaked. He was waiting on her.

She had listened to all of her sister’s slutty stories. She ran forward and knelt on the kitchen tile. The big red alien dick looked way bigger when it was right in front of her nose. She brought her hand up. Her fingers twitched, jumping away, as she had to suck it up and touch him. He had been warm to the touch, as any body was. He was hot along the red of his cock.

“Ooh—” She stopped herself from pulling back. Nut’s cock wasn’t painful hot, but it was fever hot. Krysten immediately started softly blowing on her fingers too cool them down. She was blowing across him as well. He bounced his neck back. This thick lip curled in satisfaction. His hands grabbed her shoulders.

“Jahdajahdo.” He commanded and thrust forward. When he had waddled on his wide feet, he had been awkward. He climbed like a mountain goat. He thrusted like a locomotive.

“Gr-grarf!” Krysten had managed to get her mouth open and take the long shaft into her mouth. She hadn’t moved her hand. She had punched herself in the nose. Her eyes crossed and her nose twitched. She reached for him and he let go of her right shoulder to grab her ear.

Nut’s thrust had started it all, but the blowjob was all Krysten’s work. Her tongue was strange to her, flattened against the bottom of her mouth as the heat of the cock forced her to move it. She twisted her head to keep different stretches of her cheeks against him. She glugged out as much spit as she could.

She learned, quickly. She bobbed her head. She rolled her tongue. She moaned. She hummed. Every slutty sister story she had ever heard, Krysten remembered in flashes and pieces. She tried everything. She was growing proud of herself. She was sucking a cock! She ran her hands up and down Nut’s wrists. He watched her with both irises.

“Braxtorp.” He said. He let go of her ear and slid himself from the guppy gaping mouth as she tried for more. He rubbed her hair. She felt like a beloved puppy.

“Oh, yeah, we are in the kitchen.” Krysten hurried out and hopped up from her stun. Her breasts jiggled and the big irises snapped to her body.

“Holy shit!” Jen, Krysten’s elder sister, turned the corner and saw the alien, the cock, and her naked little sister.

* * *

“Maura! Oh God! Have you seen Adam?” Maura had jogged over to the frazzled mother. She was standing by the bike, badgering the sheriff to do more. They stood by the rail overlooking the search. The woman looked at the redhead. “Have you seen my boy.”

“Man now.” Maura tried to joke thinking of Adam carrying Nut like it was his kid.

“He’s OK? He’s been with you? Why didn’t he—”

“He’s with the paramedics. He walked out to Krysten’s and I gave him a drive over as soon as I saw him.” Maura pointed to the ambulance behind her. She had parked right behind it.

“Krysten, not you?” His mother said. Maura didn’t get to ask before she had pushed the redhead aside and shot over to the ambulance. The sheriff called his searching deputies on his shoulder radio.

“I’m going to follow them to the hospital.” Maura gestured as the ambulance’s lights went up and headed out. Adam’s mother must’ve been in the vehicle with her son.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll send a few deputies with the dad. They’ll have a few questions.”

Maura hadn’t waited for his approval. She had already turned and walked to her car.

* * *

Jen’s first instinct was to grab the broom and smash the creature on her table. Anything that would keep her father from seeing it. She had even taken a first step in that direction. She skidded to a stop. The thing only looked something like she had imagined. It looked crazy! It looked at her with small little irises while big irises were still enthralled with her little sister.

Krysten looked good naked. Someone needed to tell her to stand up straighter, but she looked good. Jen told herself not to let any boy she wanted to get a look at her sister. They shared tops at the point of a dagger. Sharing a boy would lead to mutually assured destruction. Jen managed to go for her second instinct.

The alien’s large eyes hit Jen the moment her phone came out of her bag. The kitchen table shook, scraped the paint from the kitchen wall, and Nut was airborne. Jen screamed. The grab of her arm, just above her elbow, was enough to send her phone careening out into the living room. His fat little feet stamped up her hips and his other hand caught her ear. Her voicebox shut off.

He took in a long whiff of Jen. She didn’t move. Nut blew out his lip in frustration.

“Pardapardo!” He swore. He huffed a long nose again. He blew out his lip.

“What?” Krysten asked seeing Nut leap off her sister and scramble up the stairs. “Where are you going Nut?”

“Your tits are out!” Jen shouted the only thing that made any sense in her head. “Dammit!”

Krysten raced upstairs. The bedrooms and the bathrooms were up there. Nut went from carpet to bathroom tile and speed. He slipped, knocked aside the bathmat and rolled straight through the curtain and into the wall of the tub.

Krysten was laughing, covering her face, and padding in behind him. She caught herself in the mirror. She was naked! She shrieked. Jen slammed into her back coming it at Nut speed.

“What’s he doing?” Jen asked. The alien was having trouble with the curtain. Krysten shook her head and offered her hand and made the way for Nut. Nut blew out his lip and waddled shoulders strutting to the middle of the washroom. He snorted another long sniff.

“What! K stop him!” Jen said as the alien yanked out a drawer beside the sink and pulled Jen’s pills and threw them on the ground. “What! Stop—”

The alien used both fists and pummeled the dated case and its tablets into a powder. The sisters looked on, stunned.

“Pardapardo!” He waved his hands in a crossed out gesture. He stomped over towards Jen. “Jahdajahdo. Nn-Nut.”

“Did he do this to yours too?” Jen angrily huffed at her sister.

“Uh, no?” Krysten said. “I haven’t been taking mine. I don’t have a boyfriend and they give me acne.”

“Well, I—” Nut climbed Jen. She didn’t scream this time, she made a cradle with her hands out of instinct and turned her head so he could grab her ear.

“Um, I’ll clean this up. Take him to my room.” Krysten said as her sister turned and left.

* * *