The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 2

* * *

When Adam’s mother sat down and grabbed Maura’s hands, all that nervous excited energy inside Maura was witnessed. The girl was in the waiting room chair, clenching her teeth, bouncing her knees, and shaking her shoulders. She had to get out. She had to get back to Krysten’s. She had to have Adam with her.

“He’ll be OK.” The mother said, brushing the girl’s hair back from her ear.

“Yeah he’s fine.” Maura nodded. “I wanna—”

“Young lady, I am his mother.” She warned. Maura nodded, uncaring. Adam, his father, and the doctor came out of the back room. Maura was abandoned as the woman strode and hugged Adam.

“Oof.” Adam mumbled. His mom jumped back.

“X-Rays are clear. No broken bones. No sign of a concussion. A couple Tylenol for pain if he needs it. He’s going to have some bruises and scrapes on his thigh. That will clear up in a few days. He should come back in immediately if he has any nausea or other symptoms.” The doctor said as if reiterating things for the seventh time. “Good thing you had your helmet, eh?”

“Uh, yeah.” He said with a frown. His mom had grabbed him again. Maura waved at him from the back of the room. “Hey, look who’s not dead!” and “Let’s get the fuck out of here!” were megaphoned in her little gesture. Adam’s father nodded.

“Sweetheart. Just because his ribs aren’t broken doesn’t mean you get to finish the job.” Father said to mother opening the hug. “Sheriff still around?”

“No, he left after talking to Mr Zucker.” Adam’s mother thumbed her dry eyes, daring them to cry again. “Now, let’s get you home and fed—”

“I think he has a ride, hun.” Dad toe tapped mom. Mom turned and saw Maura. This wave was more of a “NOTHING SUSPICIOUS!”

“Maura, he’ll meet you at the car, OK?” Mother said. Maura zipped out of the clinic room.

“A man now, eh?” She stared into her son’s eyes.

“What are you talking about?” Adam asked. He wasn’t full of morphine or something right?

“C’mere.” Adam was force marched ahead of his father. The doctor had gone back to his room. There was a pharmacy attached to the clinic. Adam’s mother walked him straight to the family planning aisle.

“Uh, mom?” Adam asked through red cheeks.

“Buy condoms and you can go with Maura.” She had dared him. She did not want her boy out of her sight. She figured this was a brutal strategy. Adam’s father’s laughing skyrocketed when Adam grabbed the box of extra large condoms without hesitation.

“And I’m going to grab some tylenol too. Doctor’s orders. Love you mom.” Adam darted off with far more vigor than someone who was in a traffic accident and flung bodily down a hill ought to be.

“Don’t look like that, honey. Maura’s kinda the girl you run that fast for.” The father smirked with pride.

“Oh? You don’t run that fast for me.” Mama Bear baited Papa Bear.

“That’s because I know, no matter how fast I run, you will catch me.”

* * *

Maura was waiting on the hood of her car in the parking lot. Mr Zucker, Emmy’s father, was standing by the car in the next spot. Adam’s family’s car was in the next spot. Adam came bolting out of the pharmacy.

“Finally!” Maura grinned. She hopped off of the car and swung her keys around her right ring finger.

“Ah, hello. Adam, is it?” And Mr Zucker had to get in the way. Maura silently punched the air in front of her in frustration six or seventeen times.

“Hi,” Adam said recognizing the car.

“I just wanted to say how sorry I am, I—”

“Don’t worry about it,” Adam interrupted and rushed by. He said from Maura’s passenger side door. “It’s your daughter who’s the fuckup.”

The well dressed man was shocked long enough for Maura to put the key in the ignition and Adam to buckle his seatbelt. He stepped over and looked into the open passenger side window.

“Still, it’s best I made this right. Do you need a new bike? It’s the least I could do.” Mr Zucker tried to smile.

“Yeah, that would—” Adam was interrupted by Maura grabbing his arm.

“Emmy did a really shitty thing. She needs to take Adam out for dinner and apologize. Now get your hands off my car and get your toes clear of the wheels. Bye!” Maura smirked, put the car in gear, and was gone before Mr Zucker had anything else to say.

“Emmy buy me dinner, huh?” Adam asked as they pulled out of the parking lot. “I just survived a car accident, put your seatbelt on.”

“You’re not my dad.” Maura stuck out her tongue and did her belt. “You’ve never been on a date.”

“Neither have you.” Adam countered.

“I was on a few, then I realized Krysten wasn’t actually hitting on me so we became friends.” Maura claimed. “Anyway, I just got you an in with hot, tall, and frosty. You’re welcome.”

“Uh, yeah.” Adam shook his head. “I think I’ve got much more interesting things on my plate than a cute girl.”

“Hot! Emmy’s hot. You want a cute girl? You can fuck Krysten.” Maura grinned.

“Or you.” Adam threatened with a broad grin. He and Maura had been friends since the training wheels had come off his bike. They hadn’t ever flirted or pushed those boundaries. Maura was grinning when Adam had. That surprised him. He tried to temper his reflex smile.

“Me?” Maura snorted.

“Mom wouldn’t let you take me tonight if I didn’t buy these.” He dug the condoms out of the white plastic bag.

“Extra large, huh?” Maura grinned. “You won’t need those.”

“I know right?” They both laughed. Adam thought it was a joke. Maura knew there wouldn’t be condoms involved. She stepped on the gas a bit more. She was getting back to Nut as soon as she could.

* * *

Krysten and Jen pulled on t-shirts when they heard the door open. Maura was the kind of friend who never had to knock.

“You’re going to need to clean up more.” Jen waved at Krysten’s thighs.

“Jahdajahdo.” Nut gestured. He was enjoying himself bouncing on the springs of the bed. The silver angel over her bed wobbled on its nail.

“You know better, don’t let Adam—” Jen growled at the alien who retracted his long red phallus. “I’ll send Maura in here and I’ll have Adam in my room.”

“You can’t do that. You know I like—”

“Clean up first!” Jen scowled. She hopped climbing into the shorts she wore as pajamas. “There’ll be plenty of time to tag in.”

“Nn-Nut!” Nut shouted throwing his arms up and running past Krysten and Jen. His big irises catalogued his achievements, his small irises aimed forward sniffing the air. He waddled out onto the landing, grabbed the rail and vaulted himself over and onto Maura.

“Shit!” Adam managed to catch Maura’s hips and hold her upright as the alien climbed onto the red haired girl.

“Hey buddy!” She grinned as Nut hugged her. She felt the pressure of something growing into her belly button. She squeezed him hard against her as Adam thrust his angry face into Nut’s.

“No!” He shouted as he stared into the small irises and the big irises wondered at Maura’s breasts. “That was dangerous. She could’ve fallen down those stairs.” The words came out harsh, clipped, short, clear. He made sweeping gestures of the stairs. He turned back and frown both sets of irises on his face. Maura let out a relieved sigh and lightened her embrace. “Now, up with the other girls.”

They climbed the stairs and Jen peeked out of Krysten’s room. “Maura! Great! Um, she needs to talk to you.”

“Oh?” Maura rushed across the carpet in her sock feet and stopped at Krysten’s door. “Cool.”

Adam looked down and found Jen’s hand stopping him. She shook her head, “You really don’t want to hear that shit. Girl crap.”

“Oh.” Adam took a long breath. He wasn’t happy, despite the goofy grin he got from Jen’s hand on his chest. He had been thinking since Nut climbed up his body and yanked his ear that he had to keep the number in the know as small as he could. The girls who came to mind on who to tell were Maura and Krysten. He didn’t even know Jen. She was just a knockout.

Jen was about as tall as her sister. She had darker blonde hair, a deeper tan, tighter shirts, and more visible legs. She had also been around while his body was beginning to scream “GIRLS!” A couple years older, only a step or two away from Maura, not instantly dismissive. Now, they were both older and she had only leveled up.

Her pajamas were a strategically ripped t-shirt and tiny shorts. She looked excitedly at him with her crystal blue eyes.

“A real live alien!” She whispered. The mystique of silent seduction burst. Adam was not disappointed by bouncy excitement. “Oh my God! This is so cool.”

“It’s nuts.” He felt bad for that joke. Ashamed.

“It’s just the four of us, right.” She poked him. “Well does he count as five? We should keep him a secret.”

“That’s what I was thinking—”

“Great!” She took her hand from his chest and grabbed his wrist. She led him three steps to her bedroom.

“Um, Jen?” He worried.

“What?” She asked. She followed his eyes to her perfectly made bed. Black comforter with pink sheets. “Is this too fast? Do you want to talk first? I’m kinda too excited to talk.”

“Yeah?” He nodded. She pulled him in. “Um, why?”

“Are you kidding? You are literally the only guy I get to share this with! It only makes sense to keep as much as we can in house.” She snorted. “You a virgin?”

“Ish?” He worried.

“OK,” she grinned. “I’ll be on top, roll me over when you get going. So you’re ready for K and Maura.”

“Wait!” He stopped and pulled back. She counted to five in her head.

“That’s all of the waiting you’re going to get.” She grabbed his shirt, spun him around her and pressed him onto her bed.

Jen’s top came off and Adam’s eyes lit up. Yeah, he could not have pictured this. For one, in his mind’s eye, he always got the tan lines of Jen’s bikini top wrong. Hesitation, still there. Excitement, winning out. He unbelted his jeans. He threw them off. He snaked out of his boxers. Jen licked her lips and grinned. She thrusted down her shorts and spun them on her finger as she climbed onto the bed.

“Hey,” She asked as they took off his shirt. “Kissed a girl?”

“I—No.” He shook his head.

“How about I leave that for Krysten?” She grinned. He didn’t know what to say to that. Jen was clearly bonkers. Obviously, she was the only one he’d be in bed with. He wanted to tell her no. Kiss me! I’d love for you to be my first kiss. She didn’t wait. She crawled over him, kissed his throat and took his cock in her hand.

“You going to blow early? It’s your first go. Better safe than sorry, right?” She grinned and kissed her way down his chest and tummy where her hand had begun stroking. “Rule one. I need to hear if I’m doing things right. Don’t hold your breath, make noises if it feels good, and you’ll get more of it.”

“Rule two?” He asked. Maura’s shriek cut through the wall. Adam almost had the chance to get up. Jen grabbed his hand dragged it to her breast and squeezed his fingers closed around her tit.

“Rule two: everything’s up for grabs. Go for it!” She beamed. He lost himself in her eyes but she was turning her head and facing right into his crotch.

Adam froze, well his fingers didn’t, he was going crazy on her tit. She was soft and squishy and tough underneath where it was soft. Her breath was cool and her spit was warm. Her hand gripped tighter and her tongue came out to play.

“You had a second hand, Adam.” She taunted. He squirmed and panted and forced himself to moan. For the first time, his hard cock was in a girl. He only took one shocked minute to luxuriate. Then he was motivated. His other hand crossed their bodies and grabbed the flesh of Jen’s ass. The pair slipped because Adam turned. They lay on their sides, face to pleasure. Jen growled and moaned. Make noise when you like it. You’ll get more of it.

Adam let go of Jen’s breast and reached for her thighs. He opened her up. He breathed in the hot smell of sex. He was eye to clit with her thrumming red sex. He slid his hands in, running his fingers through the cleft of her sex. He ran one hand over her hip and teased over her asshole. She gargled, the muscles at the back of her throat rippled over him. He made his noise. He gulped for the next breath, struggling for it. She had to gulp too. His body spasmed and he dumped his pleasure into her mouth.

“Oh! She laughed pulling herself from his hands. She grabbed his hip and pushed him onto his back. Her tongue ran the outside of her lips. She swallowed to be certain she had it all. “Nice, did you feel how wet I am?”

“Uhh…” He nodded in blissful euphoria. That exploded when Jen stuck her nails in his chest and dragged her claw down to his cock. His wide eyes and the hint of pain chased away the approaching post coital nap.

“God, I didn’t even need to give you more of a handjob. You’re ready!” She cheerfully pumped the air, vaulted onto her bed and straddled his thighs. “You’re really cute, you know?”

“You’re hot.” He grinned.

“Good!” She grinned, she leaned forward but pulled away when he reached his face up to kiss her. “Nice move, but there’s more than one hot girl here tonight.”

“I was told Krysten was cute.”

“She’ll be hot when she gets going.” Jen beamed. “And she’s not the only one, cutie. I have no doubt.”

Adam looked her in the eyes and the smirk. He lost a breath as she aimed his cock. The first girl he had ever crushed on sank to his balls. Adam couldn’t hold the words in.

“Fuck yes!”

* * *

Maura carried Nut into Krysten’s bedroom. The room was stuffy, like their last sleepover, when they had read those filthy awesome manga. Maura flinched and felt the hard alien dick running up her belly and separating her shirt from her skin.

“Ah!” She squealed and tried to thrust Nut onto the bed. His hands gripped her arms stronger than she could ever have believed. He was so cute and small and he wouldn’t let go. She managed to break the grip of his feet and slap those down on the comforter. It levered his hips back and the thick red phallus rose up to her face.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it!” Krysten shut the door and leaned back against it.

“It’s, uh, something, yeah.” Maura said with reverence she couldn’t shake. Nut’s small irises wouldn’t break their gaze with Maura’s eyes. His large irises wandered down to her breasts.

“He’s like that for you, you know?” Krysten was right behind Maura when she spoke.

“For me?” Maura shook her head. “Dude for you. You’re the one with fat tits.”

“He likes those too.” Krysten said. “And Jen’s.”

“Wait, so he’s a horny perv?” Maura looked hard into Nut’s eyes until the big irises came away from her body and they were all focused on each other. “Well, so is everyone else I’ve ever met. Let go of my arms.”

Nut blew out his lip but Maura stared harder. Slowly, his hands opened and he waddled back to the middle of the bed.

“Adam’s with Jen.” Krysten said.

“Huh,” Maura frowned. “I hope she fucks him. He’s had a crazy day.”

“Yeah, me too.” Krysten said. “Now take your top off so he can get at your titties.”

Krysten gave the order as she reached around Maura’s hips and slipped her thumbs into the waistbands of Maura’s shorts and panties.

“Uh, shit! Hey,” Maura said as Krysten stripped the redhead. Maura turned and grabbed Krysten’s shoulders. “This is so weird. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I think Adam left his condoms in my car—”

Maura shrieked when Nut grabbed her thighs and yanked her back. Krysten had Maura’s hands and Maura bent forward and smacked her forehead off of Krysten’s tits.

“Pardapardo!” Nut growled. “Braxtorp Jahdajahdo!”

“Whoa! Jeez!” Maura only managed to wave her hips aside and prevent herself from getting skewered. Her thighs were thicker than her wrist and Nut’s grip wasn’t as tight but was just as inescapable. His phallus skidded along Maura’s butt and hip. She hissed out, looking at the door. What if Adam saw her like this? Damn, she’d—She kept her next squeal in her throat and felt the cock ride up her asscrack as she dodged once more. “C’mon! Let me get wet first!”

“Nut…” Krysten growled. The big eyed alien sunk his head and riffled his lip. Maura sighed when her thighs were let go. Krysten grabbed her friend and spun Maura to face Nut.

“I think I told you about this top.” Krysten grabbed the shirt by the hem. Maura raised her hands up. The garment came off and Maura was only wearing her socks.

Maura was pixyish, slender, with perky tits and fair skin. It was summer, but she liked the night and the indoors, she was lacking in freckles. Her pale nipples were up and out, and Nut’s big irises spread wide to watch the nipples jiggle. Her hair was light and fine and the cover of her cunt was mostly see through. She saw Nut love the view. Her cheeks and throat and the tops of her tits blossomed red. She hated herself for blushing. Crap.

“Oh there you are!” Maura couldn’t retreat because Krysten was standing far too close behind her. Maura had to grab Nut’s bottom. Nut’s feet grabbed Maura’s hip and thigh. His cock slicked left and right in the valley of her breasts. He was lubricated. The lubricant smelled, distracting, heady, sexy. Maura’s eyes fluttered. Nut grabbed her ear and over her shoulder, he grabbed Krysten’s.

“Wow…” Maura muttered as she felt her best girlfriend’s hands close on her own breasts. Krysten smushed Maura tightly around Nut’s cock. Krysten scraped her thumbnails over Maura’s nipples. The redhead oohed and aahed.

Nut was excited. He humped and thrust with his fat legs. His big irises and Maura’s eyes watch the big cock thrust up to her nose. His small irises fixated on their earlobes as he caressed them. Maura’s left hand left Nut’s bottom and took ahold of her own breast. She and Krysten started moving with their shoulders, squeezing his cock, and panting in desire. Krysten, with her hand free now, took a fistful of red hair. Maura had two choices, open her mouth or take it on the chin.

Maura’s mouth opened for the cock. Her tits were pushed into her chin. There was no way to deepthroat the cock with her neck bent in that position. The smell in her nose, the taste on her tongue, the heat in her cheeks, and the pull on her ear. She sloppily spattered spittle all over Nut and herself.

“I’m so jealous right now!” Krysten moaned and rubbed her crotch against Maura’s butt. Maura shivered to feel the cunt fur of her friend so intimately against her.

Maura could only react. Every thought she had was along the lines of “I’m sucking a cock. Oh God! Am I doing it good?”

Nut let go of Maura’s ear. He tugged hard on Krysten’s and let go as well. He took Maura’s throat in his hand. It was gentle, but Maura knew it could get tight. Her whole body shook knowing this creature had her, had Krysten, and probably had Jen. Her bones felt like jelly.

Nut reached below himself, he dragged his fingers down Maura’s wet lips. He pressed the barrier he found. He rumbled his lips. His cock felt incredible between those firm little tits. He was loathe to escape. He brought his Maura wet fingers to his nose. He gave himself the energy.

“Jahdajahdo.” Nut savored reverently. “Braxtorp.”

Maura was more shocked to realize that Krysten had peeled off her back than she was in feeling her body spin and flop down on Krysten’s bed.

Maura didn’t let go of her tit. She mewled and rubbed herself but without Krysten to help her, she couldn’t keep Nut contained. He marched up her waist. Her head slung back and pressed into the bedcovers. The cock in her mouth slipped to her throat. She gasped through the spray of saliva.

“So jealous...” Krysten repeated in awe. Nut waggled his hips as he waddled backwards. Maura looked up with her messy spit covered face and heavy lidded eyes. Krysten grabbed Maura’s knees and forced them wide open.

“Krysten!” Maura squeaked. Nut hopped, awkwardly landing on the bedspread between her spread thighs. The big red hot phallus swooped down to align with Maura’s entrance. Maura’s eyes were wide. She looked to her friend. That awe, that envy, that horniness. “Krysten, it’s weird with you watching.”

“Oh, but I—”

Maura grabbed her teeth and chewed tight on her finger to stifle her cry. Nut had rushed into her at a run. His long flat feet had burrowed below her thighs. His big red cock fevered inside her. Her shoulders leapt from the bed and she sucked on her fingers.

Clack! Clack! Clack! Maura turned her head. The rattle through the wall reminded her that Jen’s headboard was right against Krysten’s shared bedroom wall. She smiled for Adam. She licked her finger and Nut swung into her.

“Oh my God!” She murmured. The taste was different off of her finger. She scooped more lubricant off her chest and licked her fingers. Her body shook and rocked. Her ass was thrown off the bedspread as Nut ploughed into her. He had a tight grip, his thumb inside of Maura’s knee. She moaned and licked her fingers. Krysten climbed on the bed.

“Aa-ah!” Maura felt Krysten’s hands and lips cover Maura’s slicked breasts. Nut was going harder. The fullness was alien to her but God was it good! Maura sucked on her fingers and took a fistful of Krysten’s hair.

“Brax. Brax. Brax.” The smug look on Nut’s face was met with a triumphant whistle through his big lip. We had a strut to his shoulders matching the rhythm of his hips. He kicked and stepped in place, rolling Maura side to side on his phallus. She kicked and her toes flinched and her breath burned.

“I don’t wanna scream!” She hissed through teeth. She did know what an orgasm felt like and this was going to be the kind she went for when her parents weren’t home.

“I got you.” Krysten assured Maura. Neither girl was uneasy with the other but neither had looked at each other like that before. There was sloppy spit and lubricant over both of their mouths and lips. They kissed each other with fury and excitement. It was the best feeling Maura had ever had. She couldn’t go long without it.

“No! More!” Maura thrust away Krysten. The blonde was glassy eyed and turned hungrily towards Nut. Maura scowled. Not yet. Maura kicked her heels down and found the mattress. She forced a sit up and grabbed Nut’s shoulders. The alien’s wide eyes seemed even wider. Maura growled and twisted from her toes to her skull. Nut squealed and landed on his back. Maura was riding and upright. Maura cried out and swung her hips hard.

Cla-Clack! Cla-Clack! Cla-Clack! The sisters’ shared wall shook with thunder as soon as Maura started her hips.

* * *

“Fuck yeah!” Adam wasn’t just thinking it anymore. Jen was cooing and moaning and sometimes he didn’t think all of the sex cries were hers. He pushed her shoulders down. She rolled her hips upward. Her heels kicked wildly above him. He was cross-eyed. He was panting. He was smiling like he was a junkie and it was his fix.

Jen had been slow. And gentle. And hot. And smirking. And enjoying it but not living it. And she knew something he didn’t. And she made noises that were happy but backhanded. And her tits loved his hands but she wouldn’t kiss him. And he couldn’t take it any longer!

Her hair haloed out around her head. Her skin glistened with sweat. Her breaths came like they were fleeing a burning building. His cum was in her mouth, in her stomach by now. He was fucking her. He was going with far more energy that she had given. Her face was a mess of glee, sweat, spit, tears, and agony. She only breathed when he didn’t lean all the way forward. She was crumpled up beneath him. Her pussy was perfect to his cock.

“Adam! Adam! Yes!” His name was ambrosia out of her mouth. He was a hundred times stronger now. He was a king. He was a God. She moaned and shouted and rasped breathless.

The heat of her sex inched into his mind. His throat was taut and his face was red. He watched the headboard and loved the tattoo it banged on the wall. He looked shocked. Shit! Krysten can hear him! He went harder. Maura! What if she heard him!

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Jen was bellowing. There was a snap in Adam. Someone had cut his strings. Jen scissored her ankles and dragged him tight into her. Her body shook. That kinda orgasm felt like there was no earth below her. She gasped. He shook. The heat inside of her, that stickiness from Adam. It was like throwing baking soda into vinegar. She boiled again. She dug in her fingernails.

“Um… I shoulda warned you… Maybe?” Adam huffed and puffed. Jen wouldn’t let him roll off of her. She stroked his cheek.

“There was no warning for that!” She chuckled. “Holy fuck this going to be great!”

“It’s going to be something?” Adam frowned. “Are we boyfriend girlfriend now?”

“Kinda but not like you think.” Jen stroked his hair and stopped herself from kissing him. She ran her cheek across his cheek. Krysten can have her first kiss with Adam’s first kiss. Jen loved that romantic image.

“I don’t get it.” Adam said worried.

“We’re going to keep a lid on Nut.” Jen nodded. Adam nodded. “This is the most fantastic and exciting thing ever, right? I’m going to be coming to you to talk about the most important thing in our lives. I can’t be intimate with any other guy like that.”

“Um…” Adam said. “So boyfriend girlfriend?”

“Boyfriend girlfriend girlfriend girlfriend.” Jen said. “Same goes for K. Maura too.”

“We’re just friends—” Adam was about to explain but Jen stretched up and knocked a secret knock on the shared wall.

* * *