The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 3

* * *

“Oh, Jen’s tagging out!” Krysten beamed. She ran her hands over her thighs. She furiously finger combed her hair. “Maura! How do I look?”

“Naked.” The redhead sat up. Silvery cum was stained to the lips of her pussy. Her first blood spotted pink.

“Do I look fucked?” Krysten ran over and dragged Maura’s head up by the red hair.

“No.” Maura shot a look at Nut. He waved his arms and bubbled his lip in obvious smugness. “Not like me.”

“Right! Shit! Grab Nut!” Krysten grabbed Maura’s hips and yanked her off the bed. “Your slutness is everywhere.”

“Well so-orry!” Maura winced. She opened her arms and Nut clambered up her body. His long hot phallus was cooling and retracting. He did not have eyelids, his irises rotated behind his nose. Maura shushed and rocked him.

“Look, go to the bathroom.” Krysten had ripped off her comforter and tossed it to her closet. She grabbed Maura’s butt cheeks and and force marched her to the door. “You can go third.”

“Third?” Maura said as Krysten’s bedroom door slammed in her face. Maura hovered naked, cradling an alien, in sight of the front door at the bottom of the stairs. The thought struck her. What if Krysten and Jen’s dad came home. She tried not to yelp as she dashed for the bathroom. She heard Krysten’s wall knock answer Jen’s. Nut squealed awake as Maura slid him across the tile floor. He snapped out arms reaching for her but she managed to slam the bathroom door shut as Jen’s bedroom opened.

“You should’ve toweled off before your climbed back in your pants.” Jen was wearing a long t-shirt because Adam had insisted. He was back in his jeans and shirt. “And they should’ve gone in the wash. You got blood down here. Mud up here. Seriously give them to me and I’ll do your laundry.”

“Then what am I going to wear?” Adam asked. Jen shrugged and opened his sister’s door.

“Same as Krysten, I’d wager.” Jen smirked. Her sister was laid out on a fresh unicorns and constellations bedspread. She was naked but for toenail polish: pink, pink, black, pink, black, black, pink, pink, black, pink. Her large breasts slid aside on her chest but still pointed to the ceiling. Her knees were comfortably apart; he could see the pink through her tuft of blonde.

“Hi Krysten…” Adam said through confused trepidation. Jen thrust him through the threshold of the bedroom. He staggered forward a few steps.

“Hey Adam,” Krysten ran her fingers in circles on her blanket. Her cheeks burned red. “I kinda have a crush on you.”

“What? Then why was I in your sister’s room?” Adam turned but Jen had his hips. She pantsed him.

“I’m going to run a load through. Anything you need, K?” Jen asked. Adam was dumbstruck with his wet cock hanging out. He didn’t allow Jen to strip him of his shirt but he did nothing to stop her.

“The blankets and stuff over there.” Krysten gestured.

“Jesus.” Adam said. He stepped forward again. Jen had smacked his ass. She grabbed the blanket and grabbed the door handle on her way out. “Get ’er, tiger.”

“What the?” Adam flashed to the present. His head turned at the closed door. It snapped back to Krysten. She was cute. She looked like her sister with more conservative tanlines. More freckles too. Jen’s hair was straighter, more fussed with and perfected. Krysten’s hair was softer, paler, and wavier as it spread out from around her nervous smile.

He let out a breath. She was nervous! He was nervous! He was naked. He had a second girl. He had an erection. Damn, two and—

He had been approaching the bed when he stepped in Maura’s shorts. Her panties half stuck out of them. Her top a few feet away. He looked up. He looked around.

“Nut?” He looked around. Krysten sat up, laying and waiting wasn’t working like Jen said it would. Did she have to go and get him?

“I’m sure Maura is taking good care—Adam!”

The naked boy panicked out of the room. His rational brain was calling him a coward. There was a girl in there. She liked him. She had gotten so hot. Maura? Had Maura gotten hot? Sometimes he saw her tits but mostly he saw that stick thin girl who wasn’t growing up like Jen and Krysten had. He was hard; he touched his dick. Krysten appeared in her doorway.

“Adam?” She reached for him but he jumped ahead.

“Sorry!” He had Jen all over his fingers now. “I, um, I’ll be there in a sec. Bathroom!”

Everything was a shout. Jen rushed to the bottom of the stairs.

“Krysten, what are you doing? Stop—”

Maura hadn’t locked the bathroom door. That wasn’t something she did at home and she felt at home at Krysten’s. Adam skidded across the tiles and saw Maura, naked, not that little stick girl anymore. Still very much girl and thin, but those were tits and that was sticky and shiny. She had a wet facecloth rubbing between her breasts. They stared at each other. Shock disappeared instantly. Adam was grinning. Maura was smirking.

“Nn-Nut!” Nut’s voice made the two of them jump. Maura, with one foot up on the bathtub rim almost fell but Adam had caught the towel and then her elbow.

“Jahdajahdo! Jahdojahda!” Nut was skipping around the tile gesturing Adam to Maura. Adam to the door where Krysten looked in.

“I said third, Maura!” Krysten growled with her hands on her hips. She looked even cuter pissed off. Adam was choice paralysed. Third? After Jen. He was getting them all.

“Jahdajahdo! Jahdojahda! Braxtorp! Nn-Nut! Braxchor!” Nut popped and waved his hands. He blew out his lip in frustration three times.

“I’ll be in my room.” Krysten’s shoulders sunk and she turned. Adam let go of Maura’s arm.

“Hey.” Maura poked him.

“Hey. Why haven’t we seen each other naked before?” Adam grinned.

“Seriously?” Maura laughed. “You’ve never seen my tits? I am such a bad friend. I’m sorry. You got a nice dick.”

“How would you know?” He worried. She slapped his chest.

“It’s attached to a nice guy. It’s not like half of you is evil.” She grinned. He almost had a pithy comeback.

“Ahh!” They both were surprised when Nut leapt up them. He had a foot on Adam’s stomach and the other on Maura’s hip. “Ow fuck!”

He had never grabbed ears like that before. It was rough. He dropped to the floor. Adam and Maura’s hands started crossing each other’s stomachs and chest. Adam squeezed her perky breasts. She retaliated on his pecs.

“Jahdajahdo…” Stomping, sulking, Nut waddled out onto the landing and blew out his frustrated lip. Jen waited for the alien in her long nightshirt. Adam turned to him watch him go. Watch the alien. Had he even tried to find answers to the grand questions—Maura grabbed his head and turned it to her. She knew that Adam shouldn’t witness the red organ escaping its hidden home.

They nearly kissed. Adam pulled back.

“Dude. Not cool.” Maura said. “You don’t see me pulling back when you drag me by the hair to your cock!”

“I haven’t—”

“It’s more of an FYI. I’m a cocksucker.” She explained.

“I was just nervous. This is my first kiss.”

“Dude! I heard Jen’s bedposts.” She slapped her hands to the drum beat on the bathroom counter. “You’re not a virgin.”

“OK, but my first kiss—”

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut dragged Krysten to the door and shoved her bodily into the bathroom. “Nn-Nut! Braxtorp!”

“I think we’d better braxtorp.” Adam said. He turned and saw Jen cradling Nut to her chest.

“I’ll put the stinker to bed.” She grinned. The other girls grinned too.

“Thanks J.” Krysten closed the bathroom door. She turned, blushing. She smiled. “Hi.”

“Hey, dude. Check her out.” Maura elbowed Adam and gestured up and down Krysten.

“Sorry, I’m a little overwhelmed.” Adam apologized.

“He’s never been kissed before.” Maura grinned. “I was about to—”

“Dibs!” Krysten shouted and raised her hand.

“Put your hand down it’s not a classroom.” Maura said. “You’re too late.” She grabbed Adam’s face. He grabbed her jaw. He looked to Krysten and ignored the aggressive fish-kissing Maura was amusing herself with.

“Uh, Jen said you hadn’t kissed anyone—”

“I’ve kissed her.” Maura announced.

“Maura!” Krysten stomped her foot and ball her fists. It went well with her naked bouncing breasts.

“What? Just saying I kissed you.” Maura said. She slapped Adam’s ass. “8 out of 10, would again. Now, if you’ll excuse me. I have to make a man out of MY best friend.”

“Get over here.” Adam demanded of Krysten and kept a tight grip on Maura’s face. Krysten sheepishly came over. “There’s only one right way to do this?”

“Of course, one on her back, the other crawling over and you in and out and up and down from behind us.” Maura suggested.

“I love you Maura.” He said. She stopped her jokes. “I’m still going to have your friend.”

“Ha!” Krysten said thrusting herself in for the kiss. He grabbed her jaw too. They let him, so it was easy to push them together cheek to cheek. His grip had moved to their ears. Smug, grinning to himself, he pushed his face in and kissed both sloppy tongues and lips all at once. It was giggly, then was it was sweet, then all three of them cracked up laughing.

“That was your first kiss!” Maura squealed. She punched Adam in the chest. “What a stud!”

“That was pretty fun.” Krysten admitted. “Do you want to go back to my bedroom—”

He pushed their cheeks together once again and powered them to their knees.

“Badass!” Maura grinned looking up as his cock slid over her lips and Jen’s. “Love you too!”

* * *

The Crown Vic was a rental. The agent’s life was a rental. She pulled up to the tiny airport in Fucks Nowhere, Middle America. She had been on the job since she was 17. She was almost twice as old now. The other girls had aged out of the field but the agent was attractive and fit. She had great genes but they all did. There was no point in recruiting bait that wasn’t attractive enough for the lure. She might not’ve been the bubbly coed honey trap anymore, but her pretty face and immaculate figure still turned heads. She loved the field but had hated her role. Blackbag eggs by her age got relegated to desks. She had committed to fight, fought to prove, and proved to be fit for the field. It wasn’t arrogance to claim that she knew the game better than anyone else. She was ecstatic to start this new chapter of her life as quarterback and not wetwork. Bacon not the eggs.

The commercial airfield mostly handled crop dusters. The tiny jet that she was waiting for was big news out here. This work was easier in cities, fewer people saw things and those that did see responded less motivation to unsee. Plus side, the fresh air tasted incredible.

She stood in a nice but inexpensive suit. She’d have to see her partner Dana… Names off the table. She’d have to see her partner’s habits before she picked their aliases’ jurisdiction. It’d probably surprise the girl that the older agent wasn’t just going to pick the cover that allowed quarterback to fuck wetwork the most. It was the job: you wouldn’t be recruited if you were squeamish about sex. With how many times she and her handlers had saved the world, she wasn’t going to condemn a man for seeing the ass he had pulled out of the fire as a perk. It wasn’t like she had ever objected to a powerful physical celebration after saving the world.

The plane landed. The ground crew ran up to help down the stairs. A flat top, fresh off the boat, army recruit looking stiff came out alone. Great. They didn’t trust her. Or they didn’t trust the new girl. The jarhead saw her, waved.

“Hey.” She said when he was near enough. She didn’t leave her relaxed posture or take her butt from the side of the car.

“Ma’am.” He saluted. Great, get this doofus out of here. “Agent Da—”

“Names off the books, hun.” She said but stopped. “Day? Dana.”

“Yes ma’am.” He nodded. “Agent Dana—”

“I know the times have changed and your identity is whatever you say it is, but this is a Braxian we’re dealing with. The only tool we have to draw him out from his Nn-Nut is female fertility.”

“Ma’am?” He looked her up and down. “You appear very capable at handling that—”

“Motherfucker.” She stalked to the back of the car and unlocked the trunk.

“Ma—”

“You call me Ma’am one more time and I’ll break my foot off in your ass.” She tossed the steel briefcases to the back and took out a leather attache. “Shit. Alright,” She handed him his cover ID, cursed again, ripped it out of his hands and switched it for the one she had expected to take. “The good news is we’re not going in as CDC, spooks people. You don’t look like you’d be anything but a cop. Feds it is. The only name you’re to refer to me as is Agent Parker.”

“Yes, Ma’—Yes, Agent Parker.” He nodded and opened his package. “Agent Barrow reporting to serve.”

There wasn’t a blip of recognition of the names. Great, there went half of her fun.

* * *

Exhausted, satisfied, limp, and Adam couldn’t keep his brain from running a mile a minute. He normally slept on his side. He normally didn’t have two hot girls curled up against him. They were as naked and smelled of equal parts sex and more sex. Jen snored every ten breaths or so. Maura’s nose whistled. Adam stared at the roof.

“Guys!” The bedroom door banged open and Krysten ran in. Maura leapt up, blinked randomly and sought to fall back down on Adam. “Guys! Mom and dad are on their way home from mass! Guys!”

Krysten was naked, with tired bags under her eyes. Nut hung off of her like a backpack. Krysten flicked the light. “Jen! Get them up!”

Jen rolled Maura and Adam out of bed. Maura hit the floor with a thud. Adam managed to step over her. “You gotta take Nut!”

“Calm down,” Adam said. “We’ll grab our clothes and get to Maura’s car.”

Jen and Krysten had other ideas. Adam and Maura’s clothes were still in the laundry after all. The redhead and the boy were shoved out the back entrance. The naked sisters ran upstairs to hide any evidence.

“Nice night.” Maura snorted. Nut grabbed her upper arm and stepped on her hip. His dark domes of eyes were fully black. The irises unable to be found.

“Do you even have your keys?” Adam asked. “My phone’s on Jen’s table.”

“Its fine. I left them in the car.” Maura had left the keys in the ignition. She couldn’t get the sleeping alien to let go. “Uh, hey do you have your license?”

“Learner’s permit. Expired.” Adam said.

“If we get pulled over, I’m sure they’ll care more about how naked we are than our papers.” Maura licked her lips. “We can’t go to my place. Mom’s waiting up for me, no doubt.”

“What are we doing with him?” Adam said. He thought through the fuzz. “I don’t want him to end up as alien autopsy, but maybe we should reach out to somebody?”

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. The blonde’s parents car was coming up to the suburb from the south end of the road. Adam turned left to take the long way around town.

“You had fun tonight, right?” Maura said.

“Uh…” Adam worried. They had sex, what was going to change, were they a thing now? Jen seemed to think they were a foursome.

“Do you think it was enough?”

“You wanna stop?” Adam worried. He was blushing looking straight ahead.

“You’re speeding.” Maura said, “Slow down.”

“You wanna slow down?” Adam near panicked.

“The car.” She poked his leg. “Speeding.”

“Right,” He took a big breath and eased his foot from the gas. They fell back down to three below the speed limit. The roads were empty.

“Let’s go to your place, Adam. You have all that camping gear in the basement.”

“What?” He looked at Maura. She was gorgeous, like he was seeing her in ways he should have forever.

“Eyes on the road.” Maura suggested. “You’re not too bad at this driving thing. You didn’t answer my questions.”

“Um, yes I enjoyed it.” He said firmly in staccato syllables. “I want more.”

“Good. Let’s see how things go with Emmy. You don’t look like you got any sleep.” Maura tickled Nut and the alien made a gurgly belch. He stroked his hands in his sleep against Maura’s ear. Maura bit her lip. She studied Adam over Nut’s head. “I’ve always heard that guys conk out after sex and here you outlasted our little spaceman! God, aren’t we lucky girls!”

“Maura, um, I’m glad we got together.” He said. “If the others get to be too much, I’d rather break their hearts than yours.”

“Huh?” She frowned. “Too much? That doesn’t seem likely. I think Emmy’s dad will make her go out with you to avoid a lawsuit.”

“What does that have to—”

“Did you ever talk to your new neighbors? The Ramamurthys? I had Samira in my classes. Do you like Indian girls?” Maura asked with a bright smile, she had sunken back in her chair petting Nut and daydreaming as the sun began rising. Adam flicked his eyes to her but he couldn’t figure out the questions he had to ask. Eyes on the road, Adam. Eyes on the road.

* * *

“Morning Mrs Towers!” Maura waved over her shoulder, along the side of Adam’s hip, towards the door. She smiled brightly. Adam’s butt was covered by his boxers but he and Maura were otherwise naked. The mother yelped and shut the bedroom door. Adam scrambled backwards from Maura. Maura put a finger in front of her lips. “Look who’s waking up.”

The irises rolled out from the center of Nut’s face. The large ones first, snuggling up against the naked torso of Maura. Aliens didn’t wake up like human males. There erection came second. Maura covered the sticky phallus from Adam’s view. He was panicking running for clothes but the goal was to be careful. Maura said in a quiet soothing voice. “Nut? Nut?”

His smaller irises came online and saw Adam. Slowly his big irises pulled away to Maura’s face. There was a knock at the door, hesitant and then strong.

“Pardoparda.” Nut blew out his lip.

“Mama Adam.” Maura whispered. “Hide.”

Nut didn’t fight when Maura rushed the alien across the room, dumped him on the boxes of comics cluttering the bottom of Adam’s closet and shut the door.

“Adam, Maura, get dressed and come straight to the kitchen table.” Adam’s mom had taken a few deep breaths before speaking.

“You don’t have clothes!” Adam’s eyes went wide. He was still very sleepy. They hadn’t been home for four hours yet. It was a near thing to position themselves doggy style to hide Nut from the door.

“Sure I do,” Maura fluffed out her hair and grabbed one of Adam’s t-shirts and threw it on. “Let’s go get talked down to!”

“Nut. Stay here.” Adam whispered. Nut gestured to the door but Adam shook his head. Adam’s mother was waiting, hovering over the coffee maker. His father waved from the porch.

“Nice to see you Maura.” The father waved goodbye.

“Have a good day at work, Mr Towers.” Maura grinned and waved.

“Sit down.” The mother pointed to the table. “Do you think its OK to come out here dressed in that young lady?”

“It smells nice. I like it.” Maura beamed. She lifted the shirt to smell it. It was big on her but lifting it was a risk Adam wouldn’t take. He pushed her hand down. “I’ll bring over a change of clothes next time.”

“Next time!” The mother asked scandalized.

“You wouldn’t let me see her without condoms, mom.” Adam found a bit of spine. “I had a choice, fool around in the dark or take her to bed. I think she’s worth a bed, mom.”

“Ah!” The mother said. She sounded frustrated. “Your door has a lock, young man. I don’t want to see that again. And you.” She pointed to Maura. “If he’s going to treat you properly, maybe you should strive to act properly.”

“That’s great advice Mrs Towers.” Maura smiled but the infuriating effect was lost when the redhead’s eyes went wide in shock. Adam saw it too. The kitchen window overlooked the backyard. Nut was waddling across toward the neighbor’s yard. Maura elbowed Adam. He looked shocked too.

“Alright, whatever you two are up to—”

“You’re right. I need to be dressed properly.” She hopped up and rushed for the door.

“That’s perfect. I’ll drive you.” Adam said.

“You’ll drive her?” His mother seemed shocked. “Adam!” The mother gruffed madly.

“You get Nut. I’ll get Krysten and Jen.” Maura whispered. Adam tossed her her keys. “Oh, and you’re phone.”

“Clothes?” Adam suggested.

“I guess.” Maura grumbled, put the car in reverse and set out. Adam crossed over. The Indian family had moved in a few months before. He was an older man, the town was ecstatic to recruit a much needed doctor. It was a big family, but most of the kids were old and off on their own. The youngest, Samira was of age with Adam. She looked and smiled a greeting as she put the gas cap back on her lawnmower. Nut was moving as stealthfully as a big sore thumb could. He sniffed the air and wobbled his lip.

“Adam!” The mother stepped out. She looked like her anger had managed to catch up with her Maura induced flabbergast. “Wait? Where is that little slattern?”

“Mom!” Adam turned and spoke harshly. Dammit Nut! He had never taken that tone with his mother before.

“I’m sorry. She left wearing only your shirt. What are you looking at?” Adam had been focused on Nut. Samira yanked the ripcord of the lawnmower. Nut panicked and took off out of sight. What was he doing?

“Your girlfriend just left Adam.” His mother sighed. “Try not to ogle too many pretty girls. God! With my luck, Maura would be OK with it.”

“I think I’m going to mow the lawn myself.”

“What? You’re volunteering?” His mother scoffed. “The world is upside down.”

She headed inside. Adam dashed over to where Nut was hiding.

“Jahdajahdo! Braxchor.” Nut hissed. “Nn-Nut.” He waved excitedly at Samira. His shock from the lawnmower engine seemed gone. Adam grabbed his body and lifted him. When he wasn’t climbing up on his own, Nut was incredibly unbalanced to hold.

“Pardapardo?” Adam tried. He shook his head no.

Nut looked to Adam’s house and then back to Samira. His little irises did. His big irises were totally focused on Samira’s butt pushing the mower up and down the yard. Nut blew out his lip in frustration and shook his head no. He took one last look and let Adam lead him into the basement.

“Well, the only thing I can say for certain is you have good taste.”

* * *

“Braxians are smart fuckers.” Agent Parker explained as they pulled in through the city limits. “They’ve been sending a ship every eight months for the last thirty four years at least.”

“I read the file, sir. I know what we’re up against.” Agent Barrow explained.

“Yeah, then explain it to me.” Agent Parker said.

“Braxians land individually. So we’re after a single entity, probably 1 to 1 and quarter meters tall and 25 kg. Humanoid but squashed from the ribs down. Two sets of eyes in an elongated head. Extreme grip strength. Good climbers. Slow on land but capable of short sprints.” He rattled off. Agent Parker didn’t comment and remained silent. Agent Barrow added. “They have large penises.”

“How do we find it? What is it doing?” Agent Parker asked. “Two very important questions you didn’t even touch on.”

“It’s ship is camouflaged and is less than a cubic meter in size. Too small to track on its trajectory to Earth. If we did get a look at it, it would appear indistinguishable from any other space rock.” He said. “They land, make contact with an ages old cult that had its beginnings in Sumerian and Mayan roots.”

“No, the cult makes contact with the Braxians when they can.” Agent Parker corrected. “Following the cult is how we narrow down our search.”

“Right, apologies, Ma’a—Agent Parker.” He said. “The Braxian with make a Nuh-Nut and use that device to hijack the human reproductive system to infiltrate future human evolution.”

“The backend is the conspiracies theories our eggheads cooked up. A Nn-Nut isn’t a device. It’ll be a man or a boy.” Agent Parker explained. She remembered when the Braxian had landed in her hometown. She, and the rest of the—She stopped herself. Remembering her old friends from cheering left a bad taste in her mouth.

“And he uses this boy to what?”

“To breed prepared Jahdajahdo.” She said. “And evade the unbreedable Pardapardo.”

“The notes say Jahdojahda.” Barrow read. He had dived back into his attache the moment she had explained the Nn-Nut to him.

“Jahdajahdo and Jahdojahda are just tenses of the same word, I think.” She said. “Breed vs bred. It is difficult to parse. Braxians are not a verbal species but humans don’t have the telepathic infrastructure to communicate effectively. They also suck at charades.”

“So we have to find a young man with a bunch of girls?” Agent Barrow said.

“Hot girls.” Agent Parker explained. “Braxians extract their taste in women from their Nn-Nut. All six will be hot.”

“Lucky kid.” Agent Barrow let slip.

“Not in my experience.” Agent Parker shook the memories. They drove past the big billboard of a freckled girl in overalls welcoming the new car to a town of 17 000. There was no certainty. That blip last night could’ve been a drone. Yet, all of the temples and spies that fed Parker her intelligence suggested the cult should have begun bringing their young daughters to this area.

* * *