The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 4

* * *

“Work’s been calling.” Maura, Jen, and Krysten entered the basement through the back door. The girls had cleaned up and dressed. They looked like they had slept. Adam felt like an old man.

“Jahdojahda!” Nut ran across the room with a yell. He aimed straight for Krysten. Jen stepped forward, snatched up the alien, and hugged him to her chest. Nut seemed happy enough to be redirected.

“Adam! Is that you?” The mother called down.

“And me!” Maura shouted.

The mother scoffed with a tired frustrated huff. “Adam, for my sanity and yours, I’m getting out of the house. Don’t make a mess and remember you volunteered to mow the lawn!”

“Braxtorp!” Nut declared as he grabbed Jen’s lobe.

“No parents! Orgy at Adam’s!” Jen beamed.

“What about the backup plan?” Krysten asked. “We need somewhere safe to put Nut when there are parents around.”

“Yeah, it’s been near misses all morning.” Adam agreed. “But, grabbing a tent and going off in the woods sounds bad.”

“Yeah, but Emmy’s dad owns all kinds of unoccupied land. We get you in with her tonight and bam!” Maura clapped her hands. “You might want to get ahold of your job first.”

“Shit!” Adam caught his thrown phone. There had been two calls from work. He dialed immediately. Krysten gave the thumbs up when Adam’s mom’s car had pulled out of the driveway. “Jen why don’t you go to the kitchen and discover if Nut eats.”

“Hi, yeah, it’s Adam.” He shoved a finger in his other ear and turned his back on the girls. “Oh, you heard? Yeah, I went over the railing on the overpass on Southside. Better than I would’ve guessed. Time off? Yeah, actually. Is a couple of weeks OK?” He said, turning to see that Maura and Krysten were stripping naked. “Oh my God thank you! I wish I had called this morning. I am sorry for leaving you in the lurch like that. Who? Shit really? Did she leave a phone number?”

He gestured for Maura to grab a pen. She wrote on the cover of a Tom Clancy novel Adam’s father had left near the entrance to the rec room. “Thanks again.”

Adam’s family basement was divided in two. On the south side, a rec room and the stairs to the kitchen. On the north side, a storage room with an unfinished floor. The laundry, the water heater, and the furnace sat in the corner. The stairs to the backyard were on the north.

“You’re naked.” Adam said with a happy goofy grin.

“Yeah, whose number is this.” Maura lifted the book.

“Um, Emmy’s actually.” He frowned.

“Perfect! I figured you’d have noticed her tagging you on Twitter or Instagram but this works too.” Maura and Krysten grabbed Adam’s hands and dragged him to the rec room couch.

“Call her.” Krysten said. She opened her eyes wide and looked confused that Adam hadn’t started dialing already.

“Guys. It’s Emmy, yeah, she owes me an apology.”

“And you want to fuck her.” Maura chirped. Adam stopped for a moment as Maura yanked down Adam’s shorts. Krysten started pulling up Adam’s shirt.

“Ok, she’s hot. I’ve had a crush on her when we started high school.”

“I see and now that her tits are two cup sizes larger, you’re out?” Maura rolled her eyes.

“Hey, Maura. I haven’t been with him since we kicked you out last night.” Krysten mumbled.

“Yeah, climb on.” Maura slapped her palm on Adam’s chest and thrust him back into the couch.

“You’re a great friend.” Krysten said. She hurried forward and climbed and straddled Adam. Adam looked on with a stupid smile and stupid silence. Krysten was smiling when she reached for Adam’s dick.

“I got him,” Maura said squeezing Adam and one of Krysten’s ass cheeks. She pushed the blonde forward and then dragged her down. Feeling his cock slide up into warm girlflesh was still a new experience to Adam. He gargled happily and took hold of Krysten’s hip.

“Cool, I’ll dial.” Maura slipped her hand out from under them and gave Adam a friendly ball squeeze before she climbed across their laps after Adam’s phone.

“What?” Adam turned his head. Krysten laid her hands on Adam’s shoulder. She started rocking. He kissed inside her wrist and looked up at her.

“I had a crush on you, Adam, sure.” Krysten declared, “Do you think I was just gonna fuck you? But I’m fucking you right now. Emmy’ll be down for it.”

Adam and Krysten rocked and connected. Maura reached over and swiped Adam’s hair from his face. “She likes your eyes.”

Adam had a choice: answers or happiness. He lunged over and took Maura’s tit in his mouth. Always choose happiness. Maura squealed and grinned but she pulled Adam’s hair back and shook her head.

“It’s ringing.” She explained and pressed his phone to his ear. Krysten hastened her pace.

“Hello?” Emmy’s voice was impatient. Adam blanked for a second and moaned. “I’m hanging—”

“Sorry, Emmy. Hi, it’s, uh—”

“Adam! Oh, you’re still in pain! Oh my God! Oh my God!” She hurried. “Are you OK?”

“I—” He clenched his teeth to keep from groaning. Maura covered Krysten’s mouth with her free hand to keep the conversation civil. “I could use a bite to eat.”

Maura laughed. She blushed red and grimaced a wordless apology.

“Right, dad said you wanted an apology… OK. Um, I’ll pick you up in an hour.” She said.

“Do you need my—” He froze as Krysten couldn’t hold back a series of yelps.

“Your what? Oh your address. No, I know where you live. See you soon… Um, shower?” She said. “Unless you can’t because of the casts! Oh, I am so sorry. You know what! I’ll bring you over takeout!”

“That’s—” The call ended as Emmy hung up. “Christ! You girls are crazy!”

“Oh my God!” Krysten called out when Maura moved her hand. “That is so hot. Emmy’s got—”

Maura watched the blonde move. She poked Adam.

“Hey, is it cheating if I fuck Krysten?” Maura asked.

“I don’t want girls.” Krysten sighed. She and Adam were speeding up and panting now. Her large breasts were jiggling but she pulled away when Maura squeezed one.

“Cool.” Maura said. “Hey, is it cheating if I fuck Jen?”

“Can I watch?” Adam asked. He shone the broadest dumbest smile he had ever worn.

“Yeah, I mean, I watch you fuck her.” Maura shrugged. “Let’s keep things fair.”

Maura kissed Adam. She reached down to his balls once more.

“Wow.” Adam said. He closed his eyes. Krysten bellowed her orgasm. Adam spent himself in the blonde.

* * *

Jen’s knees were knocking as she led Nut up the stairs. She licked her lips as Nut extended his red phallus. She reached into her panties. The sound of the neighbors mower came to a halt.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut shrieked and hopped. Jen’s eyes widened with the tug of her arm. They headed straight to the window.

In the next lot over, a girl was finishing up her chores. Samira was a dark brown girl with her hair tied back in a short ponytail. She was wearing a loose tank top and shorts. She was dragging the lawnmower back to the shed by the treeline that marked the back of her property.

“Oh, I see what you mean.” Jen said with glassy eyes. “But let’s go out the back door so they don’t see you on the street.”

Nut liked that idea. His lip hummed as Jen cocked an ear downstairs. Maura and Krysten had Adam in hand. Excellent. Nut was excited and he rubbed his cock all over Jen’s belly. She ran to the back of the house and tiptoed outside in sock feet. Later, she would regret not getting her shoes for the stains on her favorite socks.

Jen sneaked like a woman announcing to the world she was up to something. Samira was out of sight inside her shed. Jen looked around the house, saw no one on the road and dashed to the next yard over and stopped with her back against the house. Samira stood wide eyed in the mouth of the shed.

“Is that an alien!” She squeaked.

Jen gestured to shush Samira. Nut grabbed Jen’s ear and said. “Jahdajahdo! Braxtorp.”

“OK, OK.” Jen sprinted at Samira. The girl was going to scream. She then shut her mouth hard, her eyes still panicked and wide, she grabbed the shed doors and tried to close herself in with the lawnmower.

“Hey, hey, relax! You gotta see this!”

“No, I—I’m not ready. I’m not the right person for this.” Samira pleaded. She held the door when Jen pulled on it.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut blew out his lip in frustration and scaled down the blonde. He grabbed the doors by their bottoms. “Braxchor.”

Samira staggered out onto the lawn, dragged by the doors she was holding. She tripped over Nut. He squealed and rushed aside. Samira fell into Jen’s arms.

“Hey there. I’m friends with your neighbors!” Jen said. “Jen, what’s your name?”

“Samira.” Samira took a long breath. “I’m ready.”

She stepped back and reached out to touch the alien. Nut wagged his red phallus against Samira’s shoe. He readily climbed her and stuck his head under her tank top. Jen helpfully took it off of Samira.

“Let’s move this out of sight,” Jen said putting her hand on the small of Samira’s back and pushed her around the shed. “You’re going to love this next part.”

“Maybe I won’t.” Samira worried.

“And the parts that come after.” Jen clapped. She pushed Samira off the lawn and into the sticks and dead leaves under the treeline. She looked over her shoulder. Even the backwards facing windows of the houses that might see her had curtains drawn. Perfect.

Nut had spent the time trying to steady his feet on Samira’s breast and shoulder. He bent over her head grabbing both ears. Samira took the large red phallus in her hand. The slick feeling and it’s aggressive push on her lips were even overcoming the hard thought she had. She succumbed. She sucked.

“You’re skin is gorgeous!” Jen said running her hands around Samira’s waist before grabbing her shorts. “You feel strong and I love your butt. Do you dance? Run? Volleyball?”

Samira garbled an answer. She was wide eyed, holding Nut’s waist for dear life. Nut was thrusting and chirping. She tried to roll her tongue and suck hard. She tried to think of the things she had heard about blowjobs. She tried to think at all.

“Another shaven one,” Jen had Samira step out of her panties. “I figure once I get Krysten and Maura to give it a shot they won’t take it growing back. Plus it looks so pretty!”

Jen ran her fingers over Samira’s lower lips. She was beginning to moisten. Jen smiled and ran her index and middle fingers in circles on Samira’s clit.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut cheered. He rushed down Samira’s body. His cock popped from her mouth with an explosion of saliva. He grabbed Jen by the shoulder and earlobe. Jen genuflected her knee between Samira’s. Jen clasped both of Samira’s asscheeks and pulled them lightly apart.

“Oh, thank you for choosing me.” Samira said a prayer. “I never thought I’d be part of something like this.”

“Yeah, I mean once I saw you there was no way I wasn’t getting you for Nut.” Jen said. Nut waddled out to the end of Jen’s knee. He gripped Samira by the wrists. He dragged her down onto his cock. Samira’s eyes gleamed as she felt the feverish heat inside of her.

Nut yanked and his lip rippled happily. His large eyes watched the excited jump of Samira’s dark nipples. Jen was jumping her heel and giving counterforce on Samira’s ass. Samira woozily took the fucking. Her jaw hung low and her eyes glazed. She could only smile, until the squawk broke her concentration.

“That’s my phone.” Jen said. “Here get down on your knees; it’s a fun ride that way!”

“Of course,” Samira nodded. It was a struggle to safely get Nut onto the grass and Samira on top. Jen stood up, used her left hand on the brown girl’s shoulder to encourage Samira’s ride to a rougher pace. She read the text.

“Emmy confirmed. Coming here. Keep Nut out of sight.”

A second text came immediately. “Will keep Adam busy and text when its time.”

“It’s from Maura.” Jen said. “She used the wrong ‘it’s’ but I think you’ll like her. She likes dick almost as much as you do.”

“Holy holy!” Samira bellowed and dug her knees in the ground to get going.

* * *

“No, I don’t mind at all, Agent Parker.” The sheriff had met the two agents at a local favorite diner. He was looking at the offered business cards. “And Agent Barrow?”

Parker laughed. She knew just how. Throw her chin back, show off the curve of her neck, shake her shoulders and the parts of her hanging below them with glee. “I got to pick my partner.”

“I’m sorry? What’s the issue?” Barrow looked back and forth. He was ready to kill the man, probably the waitress, the cook and the fryer as well. There was a trucker sipping on a cup of coffee. Dead.

“Right? Can you believe it! Quantico gives me a block of rookies to pick from and my boy doesn’t even see the joke.” Parker rolled her eyes. “So first thing’s first. A strong cup of coffee and a full stomach.”

Barrow eased the tension inside him. He was good, Parker thought. Only the sheriff had noticed and she suspected the sheriff figured that Barrow wasn’t accustomed to being the one picked on.

“Best place in town to eat. All the locals come by. Best burger in the state I tell you.” The sheriff grinned.

“Thank God.” Parker said.

“Now, we don’t get feds by here often,” The sheriff said. “ATF a few years back. The last time the bureau came to town was back when a plucky college boy and his upper crust high school girlfriend took a road trip in the nineties. Minor over state lines, kinda thing. That girl’s mama got that boy on the registry.”

“Well, it’s nothing too flashy. Barrow and I, we’re cyber crimes.” Parker defined their cover. “We’re looking for a young man, most like, got up to a bit of mischief online.”

“Understatement,” The sheriff recognized. “Anything I should be on the lookout for?”

“A young man with a lot of pretty girls around him.” Parker said.

“Oh,” The sheriff frowned. “Office is at your disposal. I don’t imagine you’ll get sick of this place, but if you want something a bit more intimate, I’m a mean hand at the charcoal grill.”

“Thank you, sheriff.” Parker avoided looking at the sheriff’s wedding ring and reflected a bit of the desire the cop had back at him. Never a good idea to burn a bridge even if she couldn’t think of one thing she might need from the other side.

“Oh, little Emmy. Driving safe today?” The sheriff held the door for a young long legged brunette. She was wearing a blue and green summer dress. Her face was severe, but with her broad mouth she could smile enough to blind a room. She nodded. Barrow registered her. Parker kicked his partner.

“Eh?” He asked. She took a sip and held her index finger up asking for one minute.

The tall pretty girl walked to the counter.

“Ah, your order’s up. Cash or credit?” The waitress asked and took Emmy’s card. The fryer had turned into a dishwasher had turned into a delivery boy brought to the counter a big brown paper bag with the order stapled to it.

“Bye now!” The waitress grinned. Emmy took the bag and stalked out. “I swear that girl is a right bitch.”

“Hey now,” The dishwasher warned the waitress. “Customers in earshot.”

“Oh, sorry.” The waitress frowned. Parker put down her cup and steepled her fingers.

“Now,” she asked Barrow. “How tall was the girl?”

“5’10’’,” he answered readily.

“Weight, eye color? Keep going.”

“Late teens or very early twenties. 115 or maybe 120 pounds. Brown hair, blue eyes but due to her contact lenses.” He answered readily. Parker waited. Barrow furrowed his brow. “Her name’s Emmy, has a reputation. Drove off in a BMW. Rich dad I’m guessing.”

“Pretty, 34 c’s, reputation, and money.” Parker pointed out her prime variables.

“We following her?” Barrow got that tension again. He hid it well.

“Order’s up for Bonnie and Clyde!” The waitress waved across the diner.

“No,” Parker said. “We’re here for months, but that girl’s on our list.”

“OK.” Barrow stashed that away.

“Don’t just sit there. Be a gentleman and go get my burger.”

* * *

“She said to shower.” Maura pushed back off from the shower tiles as Adam fucked her doggy style. “Stop worrying. Krysten will shout if a car pulls up.”

“I think she was telling me not to be smelly.” Adam pointed out. “I’m not getting clean right now.”

“Oh, bitch bitch bitch.” Maura’s sarcasm was cut by a growing moan. “Ballpark figure, how many girls do you need?”

“Just you Maura.” Adam declared. He pushed his head forward to at least get the shower running through his hair. Whether or not he would get to the shampoo was a bigger question. The water thicked in his hair dripped off in three columns across Maura’s back.

“Seriously man!” Maura laughed. “Me, Jen, Krysten. Emmy for certain.” She bit her lip and grunted. The wet slap of her ass on his crotch was travelling all throughout the house. “What does my boy want!”

“I want you to shut up when I fuck you,” Adam refused to answer the question.

“No way,” Maura stomped her heel into the bathtub. “You fuck me too good to be quiet.”

Adam puffed up his chest and raised his head. He shook his hair like a wet dog. Maura was moaning and groaning now.

“Hey guys!” Jen came in the washroom. “Krysten’s got Nut down in the laundry room.”

“Where were you?” Adam moaned.

“Trying to figure out what Nut eats.” Jen said. “It ain’t food.”

“Oh! Oh! Yes!” Maura started bellowing. “Please fuck me harder!”

Adam did his best. He had been emptied twice and lacked sleep he felt like he could go for hours. “Maura asked if she could fuck you, Jen.”

“Yeah, that’s cool.” Jen said. “Are you going to watch?”

“While your sister sucks his dick!” Maura sputtered. Her hair was flooded with water without Adam’s head blocking the stream. She spoke and sputtered through the red locks stuck to her cheeks and lips.

“Sounds good.” Jen’s phone buzzed.

“K said the BMW pulled up. Emmy’s here.” Jen said.

“Oh!” Maura wailed and her knees wobbled. Adam sighed and pulled his hard dick out of her. He reached under Maura’s hanging breasts and turned the water off. He slapped her ass as the doorbell rang.

“Cool,” Jen pulled open the curtain and held out a towel for Adam. She held up a fluffy robe for him.

“That’s Dad’s.” Adam shook his head.

“Girl’s at the door, you don’t have time to quibble.” Jen threw the towel onto Adam’s face and dragged the big robe up one of his arms.

* * *

Samira put down Krysten’s phone and stepped away from the basement window that looked out on the drive. The Indian girl was slick with shiny space cum. It stuck to her lips and thighs. Krysten, lay across the lids of the washer and dryer. It sounded like they were on and rocking as Nut humped the blonde.

“When do I get to see Adam.” Samira shivered. She scooped some cum off of Krysten’s breast and sucked it off of her index finger.

“Jahdojahda!” Nut warbled his upper lip. He banged his knuckles of the washer when the doorbell rang.

“When Nut is with Emmy!” Krysten promised. “Oh my God! He’s so hot! Oh my God!”

Samira rubbed Nut up and down his back. She watched the girl rock and buck. Her own pussy stung with need. The small irises in Nut’s big eyes studied Samira’s face. His large irises were mesmerized by Krysten’s breasts. Krysten wailed a moan. Adam’s fast wet steps crossed the kitchen overhead. Samira looked up at the ceiling wide-eyed. She grabbed Krysten’s jaw, forced her head over the other girl’s and shushed her hard.

Samira froze when Nut grabbed her ear. Samira climbed up onto the dryer and straddled Krysten’s head. If Krysten was to be quiet, than she’d need her mouth gagged. Samira lowered her head, ashamed, as her pussy settled down over Krysten’s face.

* * *

“Hi, Emmy. Sorry, I’m—”

Emmy looked up and down Adam in his terrycloth robe. He had tried to be sneaky, putting his cock up against his belly and tying the belt as to keep the tent from being obvious.

“You’re not all busted up?” She asked. Was she disappointed? He relaxed a little his erection managed to diminish. His cock slipped its restraints. She saw the scrapes on his legs and the bruises on his wrist and neck. “Oh my God!”

Emmy put the food down on the porch floor and hugged Adam’s erection back to life. He didn’t believe Maura’s craziness. He dashed his hips back to avoid poking her.

“I wasn’t looking and there was that plane and the light. If it hadn’t flown by my rearview mirror I wouldn’t have seen your bike! I’m a monster! I didn’t tell anyone until I got home! I could’ve killed you!”

“Take the food to the kitchen table. I’ll go get dried off and dressed.” Adam, in a panic, directed her harshly. He broke the hug and walked away from her. Her dress had gotten a little wet, revealing the wire of her bra. He definitively didn’t look twice.

She stood there for a moment shocked. That wasn’t enough? She was sure one hug and an apology and he’d be eating out of her hand. She figured this would take fifteen minutes. She’d even avoided getting seen in town with him. The whole takeout plan was one of her best. She staggered and put the bag of burgers and shakes on the kitchen table.

“Hey Emmy!” Emmy looked shocked to see Maura come out fastening a bra. Her hair was wet. “I tried to get him showered like you asked but, boys? Am I right?”

“I’m, oh, you two are dating?” Emmy said. That was better. Maybe that was why—

“Fucking’s more accurate. We don’t really date date you know? Why sit through another cookie cutter superhero movie when you can have a threesome?” Maura grabbed a glass from the cupboard. “You look good.”

“Threesome?” Emmy blanched. She wasn’t that kind of girl. Not before she went away for college and got out of Daddy’s sight at least.

“Yeah, Krysten mostly. Sometimes her older sister Jen.” Maura said. “Hey what’s that behind you?”

Emmy blinked. She turned to see stained and sticky mouthed Krysten. She was naked. She was also carrying a squat alien that stared at her tits with big irises and matched Emmy’s gaze with smaller irises.

“Jahdajahdo. Nn-Nut.” He gestured to the door Adam had gone through with one hand. Emmy turned her head to follow the pointed finger. Nut caught her ear.

* * *

“Sorry for making you wait, Em—”

That wasn’t Emmy. Samira was sitting at his table next to the polystyrene takeout boxes. His milkshake already had the straw in it. She had a glass of water.

“Hi,” Adam said. He was dressed up in a nice shirt and pants. Overkill really. “Um, Samira?”

“Oh! You do know!” She clapped. “I’ve been looking forward to you saying hello for months now.”

“Well, I’m just rude.” Adam said. “Have you seen a redheaded mischief maker around?”

“No, just the two blonde sisters. They asked me to keep you company for dinner.” She gestured. “I’m lactose intolerant, but thank you for the milkshake.”

“You’re wel—” Adam shook his head. “Samira. Did the BMW leave?”

“No, Emmy’s car is still there.” She looked to the front door and frowned.

“What the hell is going on!” Adam threw up his hands. “I—”

“I saw the alien!” Samira shouted. “Jen said I had to talk to you and get involved or you’d have to kill me!”

“What?” Adam was shocked. “No, we’d never—” He took a deep breath. “And now they’re introducing Emmy to Nut? Maura’s crazy.”

“Maura? The redhead?” Samira shook her head. “I don’t know about that. Wait!”

Adam stopped at the top of the stairs.

“Please,” she gestured to the table. “I wanna help.”

“No one’s going to kill you.” Adam put his hands palm up. “You don’t have to—”

“Please.” Samira took a deep breath.

“I really shouldn’t leave Emmy to the girls.”

“I’ll suck your dick.” Samira declared. Adam stopped. He looked over the girl. She was earnest. She sat up straight, and it wasn’t an affectation like Maura looking for a favor. She had bright eyes. She had the toned legs and butt of Jen, was only as tall as Maura, and her breasts came out like Krysten’s. Her thick black hair waved around her face. Her dark skin was beautiful.

“You don’t have to—”

“And I want to have sex.” She crossed her arms and bobbed her chin.

“Then let’s go to my bedroom.” There were only so many hormones a man could resist. He caught her hand as he led her into the house.

* * *