The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 5

* * *

“Wait!” Samira’s voice carried down the stairs. Krysten stood out of sight at the base of the staircase. She made a cut it out gesture silently over her throat. Maura used her teeth to rip the duct tape.

“Muruoff!” Emmy moaned through the tennis ball forced into her mouth. The duct tape held it there. Nut stood on Emmy’s butt cheeks and massaged the tops of her ears that stuck out from the silvered tape.

me

“This was so mean.” Jen mouthed and she dropped the sundress scraps into the garbage. “She was going for it.”

Krysten threw back one thumb up. Then came the second. She skipped over to her sister, her best friend, their alien lover, and the rich girl who had to be gagged and taped to the frame of the futon-couch to keep from calling Adam down too early.

“Jahdajahda!” Nut blew out his lip in frustration and slapped his dick to Emmy’s duct taped cheek. “Braxporg!”

“He made Samira suck him first, like Krysten and me.” Jen suggested.

“Fine!” Maura squatted eye to eye with Emmy. “Are we going to scream and get Adam down here before you’re ready for him?”

Emmy shook her head no.

“I’ll try not to rip out all of your hair.” Maura said. She grabbed the end of the tape and yanked it. She had wrapped Emmy’s head two and a half times. Emmy withheld her shriek by biting the ball so hard that its sides split. Krysten reached in Emmy’s mouth and picked it out.

“Could’ve been worse.” Maura quickly hid just how may hairs she had yanked out by putting the tape behind her back and reversing to the dustbin.

“Ow,” Emmy said and looked at the redhead with hatred. “And my wrists?”

“Can I tape up your ankles instead?” Maura asked.

She didn’t get an answer. Nut was excited. Emmy squealed as Nut clambered around her shoulder and slid his red hot phallus under the length of her nose. His toes grabbed the railing and the front feet of the couch came off the ground. Krysten and Jen dropped their butts on either side of Emmy’s hips. The legs clacked off the hardwood floor.

“Shit!” Maura looked up. They were a few feet off of straight under Adam’s bedroom. “That was loud!”

“Yeah, but listen to them.” Jen, Krysten, Maura, and Emmy turned their head to face an ear up at the ceiling. The first three did it to listen. Emmy did it to fit the alien cock into her throat. The bang and bounce of Adam’s bed said that Samira was getting at least as good as Emmy’s face.

Emmy’s mascara was running. Her face was flushed red. Her hair was a mess from the tape. Her chin was soaked in spit. Nut folded himself over Emmy’s face. He reached down and claimed Emmy’s arms. He held the first above the elbow and the other below. Krysten caught the tape. Jen pulled Emmy’s ankle wider open.

“Look at our little blowjob queen go!” Maura brushed Emmy’s hair from her cheeks and tucked the brown strands behind the ears. “Do you guys know how to get it in your throat like this? He’s flattening her nose.”

“I need to be the other way around with my nose under the dick.” Jen ran a hand down Emmy’s back like she was petting a cat. She held an ankle tight as Krysten taped Emmy to the bottom of the frame.

Emmy slurped and rolled her head left and right. Nut wiggled but his strokes were short, keeping himself deep in Emmy’s throat. Maura rubbed her cheek across the length of Nut’s shoulders and kissed her way back.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut garbled.

“Make love to me Adam!” It took a lot of decibels to cut through the floor. Maura scowled upwards.

“I’m going to need to teach that girl some swear words.” She said. Emmy yowled and gargled. Nut hummed and wiggled. The shiny cum went unerringly into Emmy’s stomach.

“Good boy.” Maura kissed Nut’s cheek. He rolled back and laid his back on Maura’s bare breasts. His cock slipped from Emmy’s mouth as he rotated and clipped himself to Maura’s trunk. His feet straddled her hips. He grabbed her earlobe and arm. Maura reached over and mussed up Emmy’s hair. “And good girl!”

“I’m not a dog.” Emmy huffed. She licked around her lips.

“And you’re always a bitch.” Krysten quipped. She scooted down. Emmy was wide open with her ankles taped to the couch. Nut clambered off of Maura’s trunk and grabbed Jen’s arm. He moved his cock to Emmy’s dripping cunt.

“He’s going to fuck me there too!” Emmy barked. “I didn’t—”

“You know how to take a dick. No one can suck like that without practice.” Maura petted Emmy’s hair again.

“Yeah, but I’ve had dicks in my mouth before. I’ve never—”

Nut calmed Emmy by gripping her ear. It took a little tug. As soon as it hurt a little, she calmed down. Maura squatted down and met Emmy’s eyes. “God, you’re pretty.”

Emmy squawked. Maura had slapped Emmy’s cheek twice. On the second blow, Nut speared into the brunette. Emmy’s eyes rolled up and her jaw hung low.

“Sounds like they’re stopping.” Krysten pointed up.

“You still got Nut all over your tits. I’ll go help him take longer.” Maura turned to leave.

“Oh my God!” Emmy was starting to pant. “Krysten rub my clitty! This is so good!”

“Shit, they’ll be able to hear her in the kitchen!” Maura started running and shouted over her shoulder. “Duct tape and tennis ball if she gets too loud.”

* * *

“Make love to me Adam!” Samira had a deathgrip on Adam’s headboard. Her thighs were wide open and his cock was going into her slippery pussy for the first time. Thick lines of cum decorated her lips. She tried to get more with her tongue but couldn’t manage.

“First you get in the car accident, then you get the alien, then you get the women.” Adam mocked with a smile. He picked up Samira’s butt. She was softer than Jen for having a similar shape. He was questioning everything else, but not the results. A week ago, he didn’t even know he was attracted to Maura. He had always favored the girls who got their tits first. Big mistake. What other girl than Maura would—No, the sisters had brought Samira to Adam. Jen had set things up with Krysten which led straight into Maura.

“You’re such a man! Make me your woman!” Samira pleaded.

“Someone’s going to have to teach you to curse.” He snorted. He picked up her butt and rose up on his knees. It gave him more power on longer strokes. He kept his pace but an old little league trophy fell off of a nearby shelf.

“No, I’ve always been a good girl.” Samira defended herself.

“You’ve also always been a tight girl,” Adam leered, “It’s my goal to fix that too.”

“But—”

“Don’t let me change the stuff you don’t want me to change.” Adam grabbed her hair and looked hard into her eyes. She couldn’t keep them open. She squeezed her jaw. She tried to kiss him but he retreated from his cum.

“I’ll never be able to stop you though!” Samira was breathing hard as Adam picked up the pace. Adam was tensing too. His shoulders were tight and his breaths were as heavy as Samira’s.

“Adam! Adam! Adam!” Samira squealed on what little she pulled into her lungs.

“Yeah!” He bit down saying “Sam—” He shut that misstep up, cutting her name to Saw-muh. He was about to call her Samaura. He wasn’t going to do that to her or to his redheaded best friend.

“Oh, I just figured out my body did this!” Samira belted out as her body shook and tightened around Adam. “It feels so good.”

Adam beamed with pride. Holy crap! He believed he had given a girl her first orgasm. That swell of pride. He leant over Samira and buckled. He scrolled his knees back. She grabbed around his shoulders. He still kept back from her cum stained cheeks. She gripped him tightly, milking out the rest of the cum in his balls.

“Wow! Holy crap!” Adam sat back. “Wow.”

“Yeah,” Samira had to feel Adam pushing on her arms to let him go and rise off of her. She could’ve cuddled for days. Her eyes lit up.

“I, um,” happy and not 100% lucid, he did think of Emmy. “I better go stop Maura from whatever she’s about to do.”

“I’m sure she’s ready for you.” Samira raised herself up on her elbows and grinned. Maura slid naked into the doorway of Adam’s room. She only had her socks on, apparently to make use of the slippery hardwood floors outside of Adam’s room. She hopped onto the blue carpet and sucked a big mouthful of milkshake up the straw.

“Oh these are good!” Maura beamed.

“Maura!” Adam gestured to the naked brown girl. “You can’t just embarrass her—” Samira looked serene and unperturbed. “I guess you can’t embarrass her at all.”

“What?” Samira looked down at herself. She squealed and grabbed the scrunched up comforter and dragged it up over her naked body.

“Look what you did!” Maura grinned and hopped up on the bed at Samira’s shoulder. She fingered up drying cum and licked it. “You never came on my face!”

“Well, I—”

“You got one left in you?” Maura grabbed Samira’s jaw and began licking up the mess. She had it all on her tongue and had to weave her head to keep the puddle from going over her lip. “I’ve known you for how long? Please.” She then poked Samira. “This is yours!”

“What?” Samira asked and as soon as she opened her mouth Maura bent down and unloaded the cum onto the brown girl’s tongue. Adam looked on in excited shock.

“Make sure to get enough on me that Krysten’ll be jealous.” Maura grinned and leapt off the bed and kneewalked up to Adam’s cock. “And hey, I was right! Emmy’s in!”

Adam had no words as his cock sunk into Maura’s soft lips.

* * *

Adam arrived in the basement to be shocked. The sisters were naked. They sat on either side of Emmy who was duct taped to the couch. The couch faced the TV with its back facing the stairs. Emmy met Adam’s eye and then wandered her eyes down to his wet and limp cock.

“Nn-Nut!” Nut raised an arm and waved. He stood on Jen’s knees. His big irises, were low, half hidden in their sockets. His small irises looked straight into Adam’s. Adam turned his attention on Emmy.

He had imagined her naked since the sixth grade. She was the tallest by a clear margin. The sisters stood second and it wasn’t easy to tell that Krysten was minutely taller than Jen. Maura and Samira had trouble pushing 5′1″.

She was crooked, bent like a dog. She was on her knees, with her butt stuck out off the front of the couch. Her wrists were near crossed, begging for a treat off the front. Her brown hair was a mess, it was so often so perfect that her mussed up hair was as striking as her perky hanging tits. She had a volleyballer’s ass. It was spectacular. Her knees were yanked apart. Her pussy was pulled full open.

“Jen and I did her feet.” Krysten reached down and shook Emmy’s heel. “You can thank Maura for her wrists.”

“Yeah, thanks Maura.” Adam said he walked back to the other side of the couch. Emmy’s face, flushed red and streaked with dark makeup, cut through to his soul.

“Look at those lips,” Maura slunk up to Adam’s shoulder and hinted at her cheek. “I know you avoided all of the rumors, but surely you’ve heard the name ‘Blowjob Queen’.”

“Adam!” Emmy panted. “Are you going to fuck me?”

“Not on an empty stomach.” He decided and marched upstairs.

“Braxporg! Nn-Nut! Jahdojahda! Braxporg!” Nut started flopping and hopping. Jen shushed the alien. Krysten bolted off the couch and followed Adam up the stairs two at a time.

“Maura, stop!” Jen demanded. “He’s getting uppity again. You’re on deck.”

Nut scampered across Emmy’s back like she was a runaway and took off at Maura. His red cock unsheathed. Maura nodded and swept away to the semi-privacy of the laundry room. Samira took Krysten’s abandoned seat.

* * *

“Adam?” Krysten found the boy stalking and eating fries that were still warm but not quite hot. “Hi.”

“Sorry,” He said. “Look, I’ve never fucked a tied up girl before.”

“We can cut the tape.” Krysten said picking at his fries.

“No!” He shouted. He went white but he smiled. “Sorry, I’m just overwhelmed.”

“We kinda need her.” Krysten picked up the burger in the other half of the open polystyrene and took a bite. She held it out and Adam took a mighty chomp as well. “She owns the car, we have to borrow one.”

“I wanna keep Nut secret too. But it seems stupid to have all of you involved. Are we looking for more? When does it stop?”

“Who else do you want?” Krysten said. “I mean, Maura’s known about your crush on Emmy forever. You have any idea how excited she is that she’s gotten to set you up with the pussy you want?”

“I never—That’s how she feels?” He asked.

“That and horny.” Krysten nodded. She put the half-eaten burger on top of the remaining fries. She took Adam’s hand. He caught her eyes.

“How do you feel?”

“In love, horny, excited.” She shrugged. “Scared of Maura.”

“Right,” Adam took a long draw of the milkshake still on the table. Krysten did as well. “I don’t know if I feel in love.”

“Do you feel angry or frustrated at all?” Krysten asked.

“Yeah, a little. Then upset because I feel so free and satisfied as well. Why don’t the good feelings win out?” He asked.

“Because you haven’t given the bad feelings a turn to play.” Krysten leaned in and whispered in Adam’s ear. “I know a certain frustrated sexual fantasy of yours who’s currently taped and helpless.”

Adam let Krysten pull his hand.

* * *

Emmy was speechless. Adam squatted and looked her straight in the eye. He flicked her nose.

“Prove to me you understood. Tell me what the rules are.”

“I’m saying yes until I say the safe word: Braxwhore.” She said. “Do you wanna know the truth?”

“No,” he said. “I want to get started.”

He stood up. He ran his cock over her lips. She did her best to wrap her mouth around him. He ran his fingers through her hair. Samira and Jen looked up at him. They each rested with an elbow across Emmy’s lower back. Jen wrote letters with her fingers on Emmy’s shoulder blade. Samira ran her thumbnail down Emmy’s ribs.

“She as good as her name?” Krysten asked.

“Jen sucks better.” Adam appraised. Emmy’s eyes burned with anger. Her lips, and tongue, and the hint of her teeth all stepped up. Adam grabbed her forehead and pulled himself out from her chasing mouth. “Let’s try the other side.”

“Adam! This—I’ve never had a—A man.” She murmured.

“What did I say about not wanting to know?” Adam shook his head. He clapped her asscheek and hefted his cock. He ran the tip around her cunt. She was red and slippery and she smelled invigorating. Adam was going to devour that food when he was done. He reached up and grabbed her fistful of hair.

“Where’s Maura?” He asked Jen.

“She took Nut.” Jen smiled. “We don’t know if he’d get scared by how you fuck us. So we try to keep him company when you’re wanted.”

“He did panic that first time I had started the mower this morning.” Samira frowned.

“Right. That’s why Jen brought you in on this. I wasn’t sure you had seen. Avoid the chance of a fight, good idea. He’s small but he’s got a hell of a grip.” Adam said. “I wouldn’t want him attacking me.”

All the while, Adam had been tracing the tip of his cock around the warm flesh of Emmy’s opening. She was flooding. Her voice was little more than whimpers. Adam looked over their audience. He grinned.

“Hey, Emmy. How do you like girls?” Adam teased. He watched the scandal in Samira’s eyes. Jen looked smug. Krysten bit her lip and turned away.

“There were older girls on the volleyball team…” Emmy grumbled. “I didn’t like them. Krysten was nice. She rubbed me when I—When I was getting ready for you!”

“Krysten!” He took a second look at the gaze evading blonde, “Oh my!”

“Oh my God!” He dipped his cock into Emmy and she screamed. “Just put it in!”

“And did you thank Krysten?” Adam asked.

“Thank you Krysten! Thank you for rubbing my clitty!” Emmy bellowed. “Put it in! Put it in!”

“Jen? Samira?” Adam asked but they weren’t ready to play the same teasing game Adam was. They each grabbed a cheek of Adam’s butt and thrust him hard into a wailing rich girl.

“There you go,” Adam grinned. “Aliens and dick, all of the secrets of the universe.”

“Oh, oh!” Emmy panted and moaned pathetically. Adam looked to Krysten.

“You should get repaid by Emmy for helping her get this wet.” He smirked.

“Her hands are tied.” Krysten said.

“Her tongue isn’t!” Jen exclaimed.

“OK.” Krysten took a deep breath. “So long as you don’t tell Maura, Emmy’s going first.”

“What are you—” Emmy’s question died as Krysten went up on her tiptoes and slipped her sex across Emmy’s mouth. He looked Krysten in the eye. They started pumping Emmy like an accordian.

“Let’s leave them to it, Samira.” Jen got up. I shoved my knee down between Emmy’s taped ankles to keep the couch from pitching over. Samira was up as well.

“Do you think we can get away with smuggling your camping gear?” Jen kissed my shoulder as she asked me. “In case there isn’t a safe house to stash Nut in?”

“Leave his guns and it should be fine. Dad doesn’t use the gear before November and deer season.” Adam answered. He grunted and focused on pulling Jen’s hips as he fucked.

Krysten’s knees were shaking and her tits were jiggling and her breath was coming like dragon fire.

“You look beautiful, Krysten.” Adam said. The blonde threw her hair over her face as it reddened. Adam smacked Emmy’s ass. Emmy stiffened and neglected Krysten. Krysten smacked Emmy’s cheek.

“Suck slut!” Krysten said. “Little Blowjob Queen’s not really good with her tongue, now is she?”

“You don’t have a cock to suck.” Adam countered.

“I have yours and I’ll suck it everyday if I have to.” Krysten hissed. “Oh crap!” She staggered back, her thighs were dripping with sex. Her wrists and tits continued to shake. Emmy’s vocal folds were freed up.

“Oh! Wow! Yes! Yes! Oh!” Emmy strangled her words in semi-coherent breaths. She would kick and punch but all that did was inch the couch around in a small circle. She was swinging her hips back. Adam moaned. He growled and grabbed his cock as he reversed.

“Wait! Wait! Wait!” Maura ran naked from the laundry room. She had Nut caught on her throat and upper arm, hanging off of her back. She was sticky when she thrust herself across Adam’s back and reached ahead to grab Emmy’s thigh.

“What?” Adam panted. Maura used her little weight to jam Adam back inside of Emmy. Emmy squealed and told the world she was cumming. She yelled it again. She moaned it a third time.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut cheered. Maura shrieked her heels jumping off the floor and her body slipping up Adam’s back. He cursed as well. Bending forward and filling Emmy’s womb. Maura tapped wildly at the alien knuckles over her throat.

“Nn-Nut!” Nut dropped to the floor as his Maura stained phallus retreated up into his abdomen. He nodded. His large irises were rounding and disappearing deep behind his nose. His small irises looked up at Adam. Adam huffed and puffed as Maura let him come back. Rivulets of white followed out is semi-hard dick.

“Oh! Thank you! Yes…” Emmy was as collapsed as her duct taped extremities would allow for. She kept mumbling. Krysten had grabbed mostly cleaned towels from the laundry hamper. Adam hadn’t even noticed her retreat.

“Jahdojahdo. Braxgorch.” Nut nodded reverently.

“May the force be with you.” Adam huffed and staggered left. He dropped down onto the couch. Maura fell onto his lap. Jen threw towels onto their faces.

“So,” Maura kissed Adam’s neck. “I’ve got the best plan for hiding out!”

“I’m sure I don’t care.” Adam sighed. “I am going to eat those goddamned burgers.” He slapped Emmy’s ass. “Someone cut her loose. She owes me a dinner date.”

* * *

“I thought you had decided on your green dress,” Emmy’s father greeted her when she got home. His daughter was wearing a pink zip up athletic sweater and black shorts. “I don’t think I’ve seen those clothes before.”

“These?” Emmy looked down and smiled. “I got some ketchup on the dress and had to borrow something from a friend. Do you like it? I don’t really wear pink, but I like it.”

“It’s beautiful, sweetheart.” Her father said. “Look, that isn’t why I had to get mad. I know you don’t like it when I yell but he could’ve gotten you into a lot of legal trouble. You don’t want something like that on your record so close to college.”

“He’s not even thinking about that.” Emmy brushed off. “I guess we should get him a new bike though.”

“Of course,” Her father took a long breath. “Still, I’d rather have some assurances—”

“We’re going out again tomorrow.” Emmy interrupted. “Do you think Adam would like my blue skirt? The ruffled one. I don’t think it’s too slutty.”

“Slutty? Again? I didn’t think you had any interest in this boy.”

“Right, you’re the same as always, dad.” She hugged her father as she went by. “I better ask mom.”

* * *

Parker sat lotus position on her hotel bed. It was a small room, two double beds. Barrow was grabbing his rack time on the second. They had paid for two rooms. One for command, one for action. Parker had been hoping that command would be her room for once.

No, it couldn’t be. She had the ovaries; she had to put up with the monitoring and access. Braxians were telepathic, humans were not. In order to force a human to receive a telepathic command, light pain needed to be incurred. Not enough to trigger fight or flight, but enough to direct attention. Braxians did this by ear pulling. Therefore, whoever was at risk of having her ears pulled, didn’t get to order her partner out of her motel room.

The files as far back as 2010 had been digitized. That wasn’t so bad compared to some of the missions she had had. Domestic violence, bar fights, traffic accidents, and heroin. Nothing special at all about the town. There was a community college, a pair of high schools, and alcohol to congregate women of a desired fertility. Small hunting ground was good. Still, they didn’t have a starting spot yet.

“Why six?” Barrow asked. Parker looked up.

“It’s always six.”

“Yeah, but why six?” He asked.

“I think that’s the most number of mothers a Braxian can shepherd.” Parked frowned. “If you let them go for a few years, it usually ends up being twelve or fifteen. Based on how many mothers get used twice. It was nineteen eighty one the last time a Braxian got to his second batch.”

“Mothers or kids?” Barrow asked.

“What?” Parker asked.

“I mean, there are twins and triplets.” Barrow asked. “Is it the mothers or the kids?”

“Shit.” Parker said. “I don’t know. But, if we find a cluster of five baby mamas to a single dad. I think that’s enough data points to arouse suspicion.”

“Fair enough.” He sat up and looked her over. “I’m going to take a shower. You want to join me?”

“No.”

“After?”

“Barrow,” Parker closed her laptop. “No.”

“Jesus,” Barrow said. “I had heard differently about you.”

“No, you hadn’t.” She said, “You heard differently about the men asking. You ain’t got it. Focus on the job. You handle your shit out there, before I take to your shit in here.”

* * *

Maura waved at Adam’s mother from the breakfast table.

“Adam’s still in bed?” The mother asked the question she already knew the answer to. This was the sixth time in the last two weeks. She had hardly seen her son. He was out the door and after the redhead two minutes after waking everyday. “You have your own bedroom in your own house.”

“That bed doesn’t have Adam in it.” Maura said.

“I should start charging you rent.” The mother grumbled. Maura’s phone chirped.

“How much?” Maura asked. Putting her phone down on the table.

“How much what?” Adam’s mother asked.

“Rent,” Maura asked. “To move in with Adam.”

“It was just sarcasm, sweetie.” Coffee helped. The mother had been used to having Maura underfoot since Adam befriended her in elementary school. She had figured they had been having sex quietly for years. She had learned Maura did nothing quietly.

“I’m being serious.”

“No, you can live together if you can get into as good of schools as Adam can.” The mother took her coffee and sat at the table. Another text lit up Maura’s phone. Adam’s mother recognized the name Emmy.

“I didn’t know you two were friends.” Adam’s mother had to not read the message. Upside down or not she had recognized her son’s name and the words “needs him, so bad”.

“We’re just in the same club.” Maura texted back to Emmy and put her phone face down on the table this time.

“Isn’t she into volleyball, debate, and ice dancing?” Mrs Towers had vetted a lot of the pretty girls that shared orbits with her son. “I can’t imagine you two have much in common.”

“Aliens and sci-fi.” Maura gulped her orange juice. “And Adam.”

“He goes back to work today.” The mother reminded the redhead. “You can only keep visiting as his girlfriend if you don’t cost him his job or his grades.”

“Shit, he does have work.” Maura scratched her ear. She lifted her small plate with the crumbs and spattered syrup remains of her Eggo waffles. “We’re going to have to get it all done this morning. I’m going to go throw up and get Adam up.”

“Maura?”

“That was all sugar and carbs. Delicious but if Emmy’s around? I can’t risk getting fat.” Maura danced to the dishwasher and headed off to the bathroom.

“Don’t eat my food if you’re just going to waste it like that!” The mother shouted.