The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 6

* * *

Maura kissed Adam awake without interrupting her morning toothbrushing. Adam blinked and sputtered to get the unexpected fluorides out of his mouth. She threw a t-shirt and pair of shorts on his morning wood.

“If you gotta pee, you gotta pee but our ride’s going to be in your driveway in a minute.” Maura said. She stripped off Adam’s shirt she had worn as pajamas and grabbed a red tank top and jeans out of the drawer she had commandeered in his dresser.

“Babe?” Adam pulled away the blankets. She caught a look at his erection.

“God, quick. You’ll have to go straight to work after we tag out Samira.” Maura pulled on her jeans over her red bush and winced as she yanked a hair out with the zipper. “She’s probably getting itchy.”

“Itchy…” Adam picked sleep from his eyes and fumbled into the t-shirt and fell back still tired. “Hardly sounds sexy.”

“She’s dripping for you cock.” Maura moaned. “Only you can save her. Oh! Oh!”

“Yeah, that. Do that.” Adam said. “Itchy’s not as good.”

“Horny’s different though,” Maura pointed out. “Right now, I’m horny, but I can put it off until we get there. Itchy’s something you need relief from right now or you’ll go bonkers.”

“Whatever.” Adam stretched. “Does it got to be me? I mean, I got work in two and half hours. Why don’t you do it?”

“Me?” Maura looked confused.

“You wanted to try out a girl, didn’t you?” Adam was pulling on his cock and looking over the little redhead. She was flushed and she hadn’t showered. The whole room smelled of her needing sex.

“I wanted to try out Krysten,” Maura said. “Jen as a backup.”

“And because Samira’s not, you know?” Adam suggested.

“What? Not tall enough?” Maura asked.

“Blonde haired, blue eyed…” Adam teased. Maura huffed out her nose like a mad bull.

“Cause she’s brown? Fuck no.”

“You’ve only shown interest in white girls.” Adam pointed his cock at her. “And white cock.”

“Fuck you. I’m not racist. I’ll fuck the shit out of Samira!” Maura said. Adam moaned to hear her angry declaration. “Goddammit! Adam, we gotta go. Get to the bathroom now!”

“Just a little…” He pumped himself towards her. She shook her head. It was the first no he’d heard since meeting Nut.

“No time.” It wasn’t a committed no.

“Fine,” Adam said. He swung his legs off the bed and into his shorts before he walked to the door. “I can always get a blowjob in the car. I’ll get cleaned up.”

“Dude, pee not shower. You’ll have to hose off after anyways! Eh?” Maura lifted her phone. “She’s out waiting for us. Go! Go! Go!”

* * *

“Th-thanks for dr-driving, Maura!” Emmy squealed like a cat as Maura turned off the suburb roads and onto the old dirt logging road. The industry was on the other side of town and they only switched every five years so the girls shouldn’t see anyone.

“Fuck!” Adam pressed his fist full of Emmy’s hair into the backseat of the car. Maura was a much easier back seat fuck. Emmy had one foot in the middle of the seat and the other knee on the floor of the car. She was bent in the only way that she could fit with Adam stuffed inside her. He was crooked and hanging over her.

“Yeah, no worries.” Maura found the turn off, a gravel and grass roundabout near a foot path that led up the the far back of Emmy’s father’s massive estate. There was a river over the hill, everything on this side was technically public land. “I’ll get the door so your bones don’t break.”

Maura turned off the car with a push of a button. She rushed around to the back passenger’s side door. She grabbed Adam by the bare ass and helped his inch back out. Emmy corkscrewed and kicked her feet out beyond Adam’s hips. He set his sneakers down on the gravel. Emmy screamed happily when the cock was in her again.

“They might not see you through the tinted windows but any car coming by’ll probably recognized the car!” Maura warned and headed for the trees.

The path before Maura had been stomped down day in and out for thirteen days. She whistled, tried to anyway, got one note but couldn’t repeat it. She skidded down some hard mud and saw their wooded refuge. It must’ve rained a little last night. The shadowy parts at the edge of the hill were still moist.

“Jahdojahda!” Nut raced over, his knuckles tearing up three sets of divots before he scampered up Maura’s arms and legs. She squeezed him with a hug and shushed him as his cock extruded.

Emmy’s occasional shriek echoed into the woods. Nut blew out his lip in frustration.

“How’s Samira?” Maura asked.

“Itchy!” The girl shouted from the other side of the tent. They had pilfered a bunch of Adam’s gear. The tent was big enough for four but the six of them and Nut had partied in there twice. A small camping table held a propane stove. They had swiped coolers from each of their houses. Maura had left carrying the resupply to Adam and the girl who was getting her itch scratched.

Samira sat naked in the river. She was scrubbing off the Nut that had accumulated on her tits and cheeks overnight. Shifts got intense. Maura got jealously wet. Nut rubbed his cock over her shirt and left his musk on her.

“How was he?” Maura wandered into the river. Nut squawked and panicked. He tugged on her ear until she stepped back out and set him down on the dry bank.

“He was a handful!” Samira ducked her head in the river and pulled her hair up. She wrenched the water out of her hair. “Where’s Adam?”

“Finishing off with Emmy.” Maura sat down in the river and slipped her arm around Samira’s hip.

“What?” Samira edged aside and stood up because there was no more stone to accommodate her ass.

“You looked hot.” She bit her lip. “I can’t hear Emmy anymore. How do you think Adam will react if he comes up and sees us making out?”

“Horny, but then he’ll stick to Emmy and I’ll never get this itch taken care of!” Samira growled.

“Get what taken care of?” Adam carried two grocery bags and Emmy held a six pack of one and a half liter water bottles. Samira’s eyes lit up. Maura screamed but that was cut off as she fell into the river. “Oh!”

Adam dropped the bags as Samira rushed and jumped him. She kissed him hard and rubbed her bare crotch over his shorts.

“Nn-Nut!” Nut rippled his lip and let his big irises wander over Maura’s figure. Everything was obvious for the wetted transparent clothes. “Braxtorp.”

“In you go!” Emmy unzipped the tent and shoved Samira and Adam inside as Maura was scaled.

“Itchy! So itchy!” Samira pleaded. The camp cot was covered in a foam mattress and a thick sleeping bag. Adam thrust the girl onto the cot. It rocked, but she laid flat down with her legs wide open and her feet on the tent floor. Adam was on her in a heartbeat.

“How was Nut?” Adam asked. Emmy had wiped him out but a touch to Samira’s warm pussy and he was clear headed. As clear headed as any erection driven young man. She grabbed his head and kissed him as he pressed inside of her.

“Oh!” Samira groaned. “A little imp! Yapping and climbing over me all night!”

“Sounds like a handful,” Adam grinned. He kissed her throat and grabbed the frame of the cot to pull him into her. Her river soaked body was slick. “Probably should’ve dried you off before taking you in here.”

“Take me! Take me! Take me! Adam!” She bleated.

“You girls get so worked up overnight. I’m going to have to join you for a nightshift.” He said.

“Just fuck me now! Please!” She begged. He grinned. Her pussy was strong and squeezed him. She slid her hand down his throat and rubbed his nipple. He tightened his grip and the cot hopped with his next thrust. She yowled.

“Got you cursing!” He gruffed.

“Got you fucking me!” Samira cheered through clenched teeth. “I win.”

“You win when you cum!” Adam thrust harder.

“I’m gonna win! I’m gonna win! Cumming! Yes!” Samira gasped as Adam huffed. The cum in her pussy was like a salve on her tortured skin. The shock of relief made her cum again. She muttered out another happy cheer.

“Ha…” Adam breathed out. “You are so pretty.”

“You’re hot.” Samira rolled her head. “Holy holy! Mom was texting me that I had to go home!”

“What? Crap. Where did she think you were?” He asked. He knew Maura and Krysten had a pact that they covered for the other. Jen being out at all hours was expected. He didn’t know what Emmy and Samira said they did.

“Krysten’s.” Samira said. “They want me to have friends but I think they worry I’m dating the girl.”

“And your parents don’t like that?”

“No, they’re angry I’m not having her over to meet them.” Samira pushed Adam up. She rushed over to her backpack in the corner of the tent. She pulled out a change of clothes. Green shorts, panties, bra, and t-shirt. He hadn’t seen a whole lot of bras these last two weeks. He hadn’t seen a whole lot of bras in his life leading up to these last two weeks. He stretched and unzipped the tent and stepped outside to an empty field. He grabbed the post-it note off the campstove.

“Took Nut for walkies. Samira’ll drive you to Krysten’s for a shower. Bike is still there right?”

The BMW keyfob was on the stove. He tossed it back to Samira.

“Did we ever figure out what Nut eats?” He asked her as they headed back to the car.

* * *

Parker entered the motel room carrying a pair of high heels. Her body hugging black dress and white leather jacket looked as hastily put on as they had been. Her thick brown hair was out of place.

Barrow sat on the second bed flying through the last of the digitized documents the sheriff had made available. He didn’t look up.

“Did you have to spend the night?”

She threw the heels so they bounced off the mattress and off of his knees. “I needed some rest after walking around in those.”

“How was it?” He asked. She tossed her jacket on a chair before she entered the bathroom.

“Good fuck. Solid three stars. Would do again, if work requires it.” She said and unzipped herself. “Yes, I had to stay.”

“Eh?” Barrow looked up. “That is something I needed to know.”

“Relax, remember the cute girl the diner staff hated. Emmy?” She asked as she turned on the shower. Barrow stepped into the doorjamb.

“Yeah, you figure she’s still target number one?” Barrow asked. He admired Parker’s figure. The woman’s body was legendary. Eight of the last twelve Braxians were caught in one of her orifices. Seven in the pussy, one in the mouth. It lived up to the hype. She had never been particularly busty. That served the longevity of figure. She rolled her shoulders and ground out a yawn.

“Yeah, well her father was last night’s check.” She turned the shower on and stepped in. “He’s clear. Just a rich man with a voluntarily blind wife.”

“Yeah, why are we going for the obvious players again?” Barrow asked. “Surely a change in fortune comes for the Nuh-Nut.”

“Your pronunciation’s much improved. You’re going to have to hear the Braxian itself to get the Nn- down.” She put her head in the spray. Her body slicked with water and her hair covered her tired face in sheets.

“You want someone to wash your back?” Barrow asked. He hadn’t been pushy since she had struck down his first approach but he had chalked out all of the battle lines. This would be a no, but the asking didn’t hurt.

“I’m good, Barrow.” She stood up and grabbed the shampoo. “The girl.”

“Yeah, new boyfriend, strange behavior?” He asked. “Want to put a tail on her?”

“We’ve got the one Crown Vic and no extra manpower.” She said. “We can’t do a tail. She did retreat from her normal circle of friends.”

“So suspicious?” Barrow asked.

“Yeah, we’re going to need to bug her car. If I could get a vaginal sample that would help too.”

“We don’t have a spectrograph or a proper sniffer.” He pointed out.

“I’ve had so much Braxian spoor I can guess the taste.” She said.

“Do you itch?” He worried.

“No, I’ve never been knocked up.” She rapped her belly. “I was the seventh girl on the squad. I didn’t need to keep feeding my immune system matter from the baby’s father to hold back a miscarriage.”

“The Nuh-Nut needs to fuck his girls how often?” He asked. He handed Parker a towel as she stepped out.

“Within twelve hours of the Braxian’s ejaculation and there won’t be complications. Though by six a girl can get really squirrelly.” Parker said as she he dried her hair. She discovered she’d been so beat to have left her earrings on through the shower. “And the girls won’t go two days without fucking the Braxian. Six hours if they have a say in everything. They never do.”

“Fu-uck...” Barrow said. “The fucking’s a lot of work right there. Maybe we should be looking for someone who’s work attendance just went to shit?”

“You know kid?” Parker said as she dropped the towel on the floor and climbed into the bed. “That is a fucking good idea.”

“Good enough to fluff your pillow?” He asked but she was already asleep.

* * *

Maura and Emmy had followed the river an hour’s walk out of camp. Maura held Emmy’s hand and led the blind brunette around another tree. Nut was rippling his lip happily. He stood on Emmy’s shoulder and breast and humped his cock into her mouth.

“Right foot rock.” Maura warned. Emmy staggered as she waved her toe out like a blind man’s cane to find the offending rock and maneuver around it. She did her best with her tongue and her mouth but this was her second time being face fucked along the walk. “Cool, and we’re at the living room.”

“Thnuak Gutt!” Emmy frog croaked around the dick. Maura tugged her fingers and brought Emmy over to the large flat boulder they had taken to calling the sofa. Another big rock, the armchair, was a few feet away.

“Braxporg!” Nut announced and splashed a load all over Emmy’s teeth and tongue. “Jahdojahda!” He scrambled down Emmy’s trunk, wiggling her ears as he went by. His cock half resheathed but Emmy pitched her top when he climbed down to her thighs. Maura was throwing off her jeans.

“Did we find out the class registrations yet?” Emmy asked with a sore throat. She gargled and then swallowed. Her eyes were glassy and happy.

“Yeah, if he doesn’t have me in his classes he has Samira. Krysten’s got English with me. You’ve got PE and all his STEM?”

“I think so.” Emmy agreed. Maura squealed as she was thrust back onto the rock sofa.

“You know what Krysten’s been saying,” Maura opened her legs. Nut’s big irises were awed by her pussy and tits. His small irises met hers. She stroked his face and moaned gratefully when the hot cock thrust inside of her. “She’s been saying, if we need to watch Nut or fuck, someone ought to stay in Adam’s class to get his notes.”

“Yeah, because she’s got six free Adam fucking periods.” Emmy snorted. She sat down at Maura’s shoulder. She petted Nut up the back of his spine. He grabbed her wrist.

“I know, I know!” Emmy let her hand be dragged down to Maura’s pussy. “You must feel really good around his cock when you cum.”

“Oh!” Maura squirmed. She thrashed her head. “I do, I do.”

“Selfish slut.” Emmy shook her head. Maura flinched to have her clit played with. Emmy would’ve reached for herself to join in but the small irises snapped to her eyes when she stopped rubbing Nut’s back. “You know those FBI goons around town?”

“Y-yeah!” Maura huffed. “Pretty girl!”

“You should’ve seen what she was wearing last night.” Emmy frowned. “And this morning.”

“What?” Maura had her heels at the edge of the rock and was roughly thrusting her hips upwards.

“You’re going to scrape up your feet, moron.” Emmy got a frustrated lip blowout when she extricated herself. After a tug on her ear, Nut let her go. She grabbed Maura’s sneakers from the other rock. The redhead fell, her butt smacking the rock and dragging Nut further down. Emmy slipped the sneakers back on Maura’s feet. She got back up and Nut let out a gleeful squeal as Maura thrash-fucked him.

“Yeah, so the FBI chick?” Emmy moved back and reached for Maura’s clit. Maura ignited. Nut grabbed Emmy’s upper arms because Maura was lifting him from the rock on several thrusts. Emmy held the alien. “I think she might be looking for Nut.”

“Dad says they’re cyber crimes.” Maura wheezed as she collapsed. Emmy lowered Nut’s feet back to the rock. She didn’t need, but accepted, the tug on her ears. Emmy mounted Maura and pushed her pussy back doggystyle to Nut. Nut clambered up to stand on Maura’s thighs as he shoved himself into Emmy.

“Can we risk it?” Emmy growled.

“Shit, no.” Maura reached up and started fondling Emmy’s boobs. “Did she follow you out to Adam’s or here?”

“No! Yes!” Emmy shouted red faced.

“What?”

“No, Maura! Yes, Nut!”

“Gotcha.” Maura grinned. “We’ll work something out. Fuck, do I need to fuck Adam.”

“Yes, Maura! Yes, Nut! Yes, Adam!”

“Yes, Emmy…” Maura patted Emmy’s cheek. She remained stuck under the brunette and the alien for the entire twelve minute fuck.

* * *

Adam zombied the next item over the scanner. He blinked. He looked up. The local celebrities were here. Agent Barrow was six foot four and basically a space marine. Agent Parker was pretty and hated by most of the housewives in the supermarket.

“You missed a power bar.” Barrow pointed to the item half against the plastic divider separating the agents from the next person.

“I’m sorry.” Adam smiled and swiped it. “Visa?” They always paid Visa. Probably some business account. Adam’s boss came by and flicked off the checkout light.

“I’ll help you over here, ma’am.” The line cleaned out behind Parker.

“You look burnt out, kid. You OK?” She asked as Barrow started bagging.

“Tired, yeah.” Adam said.

“Too much to do?” Parker nodded understanding.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Hard to keep up.”

“So what’s eating you?” She asked.

“Normal stuff.” He said too sharply and too quickly. “School, work, girlfriend.”

“Nothing you can cut back on, huh?” She smiled.

“I could cut back on work but then I couldn’t afford the girlfriend.” He joked.

“Yeah, and it doesn’t get any easier.” Barrow interjected. “We good to go boss?”

“I think so.” She looked down at Adam’s nametag. “Don’t burnout too hard, Adam.”

“Clocking out for break.” He smiled at his boss and took off his apron. He jogged through the manager’s door and out along the back storage bays. He stepped out into the mid-September sunlight. Jen waited a few parking spots away. Krysten waved from the passenger seat.

It had been five weeks since Nut had crashed. Senior year was in session. Worse, Adam was worried for his girls. Nut seemed to thrive out in the tent. The girls had fallen sick one after the next. That Maura had kept it a secret, joking it was bulimia to keep her figure vs Emmy hadn’t helped anything. They needed a better solution.

“Hey, it’s just a half hour break.” Adam said slipping into the backseat of the blonde sisters’ family car.

“Cool, she’s close by.” Krysten drummed her hands on the dashboard. “How are you? You look hot!”

“Overworked.” Adam said. “I’ve been fucking you all for the last month and I haven’t been on a date in my life.”

“If you want to buy me dinner. I’ll get dressed up to fuck you.” Jen beamed in the mirror.

“Screw dinner!” Krysten clapped her hands. “Let’s just have a dress up day! Please!”

“Why not double? He and Maura, you and Samira?” Jen suggested. “I don’t mind nutsitting with Emmy.”

“Emmy? Christ! I thought I hated it when she didn’t see me at all. Now that she’s faking not knowing us to keep up appearances at school. It hurts.” Adam slunked backwards. They pulled up behind a strip of shops on Southside street. Emmy came out the back entrance of the gym.

Jen unbuckled so she could flip around in the driver’s seat and fire straight in his face. “Don’t tell Emmy that or she’ll stop.”

“What? I want her to stop.” He sighed. “No, I don’t. I don’t want the feds sniffing around Nut. Though, I kinda wish we knew why he came. I wish there was someone who could translate or knew anything about him.”

“How long we got?” Emmy interrupted his musings by dashing into the backseat with Adam. “This itch is going to kill me.”

“I wouldn’t waste time.” Jen said as Emmy stripped off her workout shorts. Adam stripped his cock out of his pants. He grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. The camera on his phone snapped.

“Give me that!” Krysten laughed taking Adam’s phone. Emmy dug a finger into his chest.

“Seriously, let Krysten film it. You can’t get a good picture of me from that angle.” Emmy hopped her knee over Adam’s crotch and sunk her hot wet pussy down to his balls. “Oh God yes!”

“You’re not worried about there being evidence of you and me?” Adam grabbed her hips and looked surprised at Emmy.

“Dude, I want to be on your arm and brag about you to all of the stuck up bitches I’m still hanging out with.” Emmy reached up and tied her hair out of her face. Jen reached over and hung the ponytail opposite Krysten’s camera view. “Dad just has a crush on secret agent slut. I can’t risk her finding out.”

“So, no Insta.” Jen poked Krysten. “Or pornhub.”

“Yeah!” Emmy bounced hard on Adam’s cock. “Oh, baby. Cum on! Cum inside me!”

“Secret agent slut? She, uh, just talked to me.” Adam said. The girls all turned their eyes on him. Emmy gripped the back bench harder and the car rocked with her aggressive hip swings. “She was just friendly. Making conversation. I tried not to be too weird.”

Emmy grabbed Adam’s chin.

“You be careful what you say to her.” Emmy said. She breathed and moaned. Adam grabbed her hands. He lifted her hips up and fucked harder. Krysten reached down to pull up Emmy’s sports top and take some video of her bouncing tits.

“You be careful what you say to me.” Adam growled. “I’m the man in this relationship.”

“Yes!” Emmy squirmed at that declaration. “My man!”

“Our man…” Jen corrected with a flick of Emmy’s ear. “Now cum. Cum Adam. So you can get back to work on time.”

“Shit!” Adam growled. He pulled his cock out of Emmy’s spasming pussy. His seed slipped down the crack of her ass. She garbled a thank you. She shrieked when Krysten pinched her nipple.

“Get your clothes on, whore. And your stinky pussy out of the car. The man has work to do.” Krysten smiled for Adam. Adam slumped back and took a long breather. Emmy was gone. Jen gave him back his phone. He staggered back to work. Who would be itchy for him when his shift ended?

* * *