The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 7

* * *

Krysten sat back on her ankles. Nut’s hot cock was thrusting up into her wet pussy. Her body was slick with sweat. The October night air was far cooler than her last shift had been at the end of September.

“Jahdojahda!” Nut rippled his lip happily. His fingers fit tightly around Krysten’s thighs. His grip felt even tighter than it had when she had first felt it. She panted and slapped a hand forward on the floor of the tent. She humped her ass back hard.

Her face and breasts and lower back were chilly as the night air travelled through Nut’s cum. Her big breasts swung forward. She moaned. Her phone started ringing.

“Nut! Nut! Nu-uh-ut!” Krysten gasped through a sandpaper rasp. “Phone.” She slapped her second palm down and he yanked her thighs. She kicked back, sliding her toes into the wall of the tent as he grabbed her neck and started fucking down into her. The phone went to voicemail and another call came immediately.

“Nut!” She belted.

“Braxporg! Braxdirth!” He blew out his lip in frustration. His cock seated in her pussy and she dragged her torso to the left by her neck. She grabbed her phone.

“Emmy? You’re fucking calling me!”

“Adam’s gone and so is his bike!” She claimed. “Clean up! In case he comes to you.”

“Nut!” She turned her head and he grabbed her ear. She quailed out another orgasm. His small irises darted to the phone as Emmy ended the call. His big irises stated on Krysten’s ass. He hammered his hips with craze and sung out a glorious chirp as he flushed another bolt of cum inside of her.

Krysten staggered forward. She grabbed the alien and set him down on the cot. She started wiping her tits with her t-shirt.

“Krysten!” Adam called out. He had to be coming over the last hill. His bike tires bumped on the rocks as he rolled into camp. Krysten gave one last wipe of her face and crotch. She turned and shushed the alien that was watching her with both sets of irises focused. “Krysten!”

“Adam?” She asked. She pulled a small pile of books and shoved them under her butt. She aimed her crotch to the tent flaps and opened her knees as best she could. “Come in!”

“Krysten! How are you naked?” He asked sticking his head into the tent. He had his phone as a flashlight. Krysten blocked her face and Nut rolled his head away from the light. “It’s 40 degrees out tonight!”

“I didn’t notice.” She ran her hand up to her throat and smiled. “Do you wanna keep me warm?”

“Of course I do!” He kicked off his shoes and climbed inside. When he zipped the tent and shut off his phone Krysten’s night adjusted eyes no longer were. She felt him scramble over and hug her. “This isn’t working. First you girls get sick. Now it’s getting colder.”

His hand was rubbing her shoulders and scaling down her back. She could still feel the alien cum riding the curves of her ass. She pushed him off.

“Krysten?” He seemed shocked. She crawled over his legs and unzipped his jeans.

“Get your cock out.” Krysten sweetly mewled as she tangled up Adam’s ankles with his jeans as she climbed her ass over his knees. He wasn’t hard but she grabbed him and her body heat and the dark heightened smell, taste, and touch. Adam sprung up. She ground her pussy over him.

“Krysten, listen, I need you to be OK.” He reached for her tits anyway. She sunk down to his balls. She had to scream when he flipped her onto her back. “I’m going to fuck you and then we have to talk.”

“Oh!” Krysten squealed. “Yes!”

Adam grabbed her hair. He was surprised to find how sweaty she was even though it was a humid night. He staggered, what if she was sicker than—her ankles snapped closed behind his butt.

“Fuck me!” She pleaded. “Adam!”

He smirked. He was invulnerable. The girls’ begging was his rocket fuel. He forced her shoulder down and raised up on his toes. Her lower back rolled up. Samira’s dog-eared The Hobbit stuck to Krysten’s wet back for a moment. Adam thrust into her and the book snapped from her sticky skin and smacked the floor. It was nothing to the noise of their skin and breath.

“Jahdojahda.” Nut clambered out from under the sleeping bag. He waddled off the cot and rushed to the door of the tent.

“Adam!” The two sisters shouted at once. Krysten’s voice was broken and sweaty. Jen’s hiss was directed and seeking. The zipper of the tent opened. Maura reached in. She grabbed Nut. Samira grabbed Maura’s elbow. Jen stepped inside.

“Seriously?” Jen laughed. “Emmy is going to be pissed. First you kept looking at the TV while she was blowing you and then you rush out here to fuck a different girl?” Jen was cracking up.

“Shut up!” Krysten pleaded. “Adam!”

Her voice came out through her squeezed teeth. Adam huffed and growled. Krysten’s heel kicked his ass cheek and her fist pounded the tent floor. Her pussy racked tight drank in his cum.

“Ah,” Adam huffed and his smile waddled off his face as he inched out of Krysten. The blonde fell prostrate to the tent floor. Adam rose up to look Jen in her squatting silhouette. Their campsite was flush with moonlight. Adam stepped on The Hobbit and slipped and fell across Krysten’s thighs.

“Ow!” Krysten moaned. She lightly slapped his shoulder. “Didn’t you beat up my body enough fucking me?”

“I’m sorry—” Adam panted through the afterglow. “Talk.”

“What?” Jen said.

“Its cold out put on a sweater, Krysten.” Adam said and slunk out into the glade. His pants were around his ankles. He worked his boxers around his damp dick and buttoned his fly over them.

“Just you?” He asked. Samira and Maura were off to the living room. Adam still believed Nut was sleeping on the cot. The alien slept cuddled with a girl. Nut didn’t sleep when Adam was around. That was why he hadn’t been out here overnight in the eight weeks they had been camping.

“Just me.” Jen lied. “You OK?”

“We can’t do this.” Adam waved. He walked over to the cooler. He opened up one looking for a drink. The first cooler was just bags of ice, pickles, and peanut butter. “You girls need to learn how to eat.”

He pulled cokes out for Jen and himself. He had to get off his cooler bench to get one for Krysten when she joined them.

“This isn’t working.” He said. “It’s going to get even colder. What do we do when there’s frost?”

“This is the gear your dad camps in when he’s out in the snow hunting elk.” Jen said. “It should be fine.”

“You’re already catching colds or stomach bugs or whatever.” He said. “I’m amazed I haven’t caught the bug myself from all of the sex we’ve been having.”

“Yeah, hate you and your incredible immune system.” Krysten gurgled. She did look a little green, even in moonlight. She headed down to the river to wash her face.

“And your dad might want this stuff in November.” Jen understood. “Alright, we need a plan.”

“If it was just the night, my room would be good enough.” Adam reached out his arms for Krysten as she walked back up. He pulled her down onto his lap. She was heavier that she had been the first time he had her on top of him. He kept that to himself. “How are things with you and Samira?”

“Great!” Krysten kissed Adam. “I know she’s a fake girlfriend, but she’s totally my type. Listens, cuddles, can’t beat me at video games. Plus, when we fuck you’re there. I like fucking you and she does too.”

“Listen, Adam.” Jen smiled. “I’ll work something out if you can hold out for another week. OK?”

“Why do we need to hold out?” Adam asked. “Maura and I could watch him at our place.”

“And what are you going to do when you’re at school?” Jen asked.

“It’s not like it’s any better here. Having three of you skip a class from school or college everyday’s going to risk grades and graduation.”

“Yeah, but there’s somewhere to go to.” Jen shook her head. “We can’t just let him hang out at the mall.”

“What about the old building?” Krysten asked. “That’s right on campus.”

“People still go in there for smokes.” Adam pointed out. “We’ve never had someone smoking around Nut before. He might not be able to take it.”

“Fuck.” Krysten said.

“You good?” Jen asked. “Feeling better?”

“I am.” Adam took a deep breath. “Thank you.”

“Oh, I’m not thanked yet.” Jen grinned as her top came off. She kicked her sister off of Adam’s lap.

* * *

Parker stepped into command. The door perpetually had held the do not disturb placard since they had rented it. Barrow had been sleeping in her room. He had stuck to the other bed. Parker pulled the pin from her hair and let it fall around her shoulders. She looked at the corkboard and ripped the face of the high school coach from the board. Nine men and boys remained. Only Adam Towers had a direct link to Emmy Zucker. She tapped her lip.

“Not the volleyball coach?” He asked.

“Yeah, kidney stones. Why he’s been missing work.” She said. “You handle Dr Ramamuthy’s receptionist and nurse yet?”

“No,” He shook his head. “She’s happily married. Your approach didn’t work.”

“She’s not attractive. You are. You’re also a man of mystery that’ll be out of her life before she can be disappointed in herself.” Parker scowled. “You couldn’t seduce her?”

“Maybe she’s gay?” He shrugged. “I got a vibe.”

“Goddammit, is there anyone in this town I’m not going to fuck?” She huffed. “Seriously. He’s the last GP in town. We don’t have a tag on his systems. We need to know when those girls show up pregnant.”

“Yeah but—”

“They’ll hide it as long as they can, but they’re pushing ten weeks now.”

“If our data was right and it was an actual landing.” He said.

“And if it wasn’t, knowing there isn’t a clutch of young pregnant women would help.” She sighed.

“There’s one thing I did find out.” He handed over a red file folder. She flipped it open and it was a printout of a spreadsheet tracking all of the Braxian brood clutches back to 1957. “Here, here, and here.”

“Your twins question.” she nodded. “Ruled out.”

“And here.” He flipped to page three and pointed to 1974.

“Wait.” She flipped back and then ahead again. “So it is the number of embryos, not the mothers.” She flipped back and lowered the folder again. She was smiling when she blasphemed. “Jesus.”

“Yeah, so it’s at least six girls. Minus one for each set of fraternal twins.” He pointed out.

“That could save the Nn-Nut…” She considered. “If there’s only five girls…” She looked at her board. Each of the men had red tape running to smaller pictures of at least three women. The supermarkert clerk had tape running to four girls: Emmy, a little redhead, and the lesbian couple of Samira Ramamurthy and Krysten Goldsworth. “There might be another or two but if he’s not drained through six points of contact to feed the Braxian…”

“Feed?” Barrow raised his eyebrow. “What do you mean?””

“During sex, he psychically feeds off the mothers. They get the itch, a psychic phenomenon that motivates them to find the matching mate, and not even knowing it they drain the boy. It reinforces the system that keeps their wombs from rejecting the alien material.” Parker tapped her toes. “Seduce that fucking nurse and hack the clinic’s computer system.”

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To the supermarket.”

* * *

“Price of rent.” Maura was eating at Mrs Towers breakfast table like she did five mornings a week. Adam’s mother slapped the pregnancy test down next to Maura’s waffles.

“What?” Maura raised her eyes.

“You’re here all the time. You’ve got your own shampoo in the shower. Your own toothbrush by the sink. Yet, you don’t have pads or tampons in the bathroom and you haven’t been taking mine. I’ve done your laundry.” She poked the redhead girl for leaving her that chore. “You’re not free bleeding like a feminist psycho.”

“Uh…” Maura’s wide eyes and frog lipped conveyed her shock better than any quips could manage. “Thanks?”

“Go, pee before school.” The mother said.

“I have to be pregnant to live here?” Maura frowned.

“I’d rather you weren’t. I’d rather Adam get through school and college before either of you have to deal with this. If you are, I am going to see to it that your health and well being are taken care of.” She pointed down the hall. “Pee.”

“Geez.” Maura said. “Fine. But if I’m not. I’m still moving in.”

“Now please.” The mother begged and Maura grabbed the box off the table.

“Occupied!” Adam’s father said from the shower as Maura walked past.

“Blame your wife!” Maura said. The father flinched at the girl’s voice. The shower curtain was opaque and Maura didn’t look as she walked by and started stripping open the box.

“Maura, um, I don’t think this is—” He stopped talking at the sound of urine hitting the toilet water. “I’ll give you a minute.”

“Thanks Mr Towers. You’re lovely.” Maura said. Her jaw hooked as she held the stick below her and paid way more attention to the gold leaf around the bathroom mirror than she had before. She grabbed some tissue and flushed. She whistled as she washed her hands. She hadn’t improved. “Bye Mr Towers. Have a good shower.”

“Maura!” Adam hissed at the girl as she came out of the bathroom and grabbed her elbow. “What are you—”

“Oh my God! Girl my husband was in there!”

“You said now.” She handed over the stick.

“I thought you were in there!” She pointed to her son.

“Just got out.” Adam frowned.

“Adam and I gotta go.” Maura smiled. “I’ll make sure he gets breakfast. Text me if there’s anything I need to know.”

“What’s that?” Adam asked. His mother looked down at the smelly stick.

* * *

Agent Parker looked up and swallowed. The local supermarket shift manager was a lanky early balding twenty-something that had reached the peak of his social status. He was gaping as he helped Parker to her feet.

“Thanks. Oh my. Can you run down to the pharmacy and get me some wipes? Please? Looks like I’m out…” She dropped her fake badge on the table as she rifled through her handbag. Her holstered gun wagged in its shoulder harness under her left breast.

“I shouldn’t leave you in the office—” He stared at the cum on her chin and neck. A little clung around her lips. She licked and swallowed. “I’ll be right back.”

“You’re a doll.” She smiled until the manager was gone. She snatched a wipe from her bag and cleared her face as she stepped over to the computer. Barrow’s hunch, someone with six needful girls missing work was a good one. She had an inkling about Adam Towers. He reminded her of the Nn-Nut who had scooped up her cheerleading mates she had lost in high school. Except, he wasn’t missing shifts. He had been written up for returning back from his lunch breaks… He’d missed six minutes in ten weeks. There was that big gap. The car accident. Fuck. Not anything at all like conclusive. A hunch wasn’t good enough. She logged out.

“Thanks, I was wondering if we could meet for dinner tonight.” The manager hand her the box of tissues. “Like, I’d love to go on a real date.”

“I’m sorry.” If he’d worn a nametag like his subordinates she’d have known his name. “My evenings are packed with the case. I’ll be back as soon as I can find a spare minute. Love you, doll.”

“I love you too.” He murmured as the door closed behind Parker.

* * *

“Maura Henson to the front office. Maura Henson to the front office.” The call for the redhead came right at the beginning of second period. She was in a bind. Nut had her wrist and her ear. She ducked her shoulders as she was pummeled under the window of the defunct classroom.

Since they had packed up the camp the week before, no one had come up with a better idea. Nut mostly slept at Jen and Krysten’s. They had worked a rope that ran from one girl’s window to the other. Nut seemed to like shimmying across to the other sister’s room. The fucking that came after and into the new sister was some of his most vigorous.

Adam had arrived at school everyday to find the sisters ambushingly itchy. Jen had twice been escorted off campus. Adam had needed to be smuggled out of first period for a hard fuck or risk a bigger incident. During classes, Maura, Emmy, and Samira made their way to the second floor of the old building to nutsit. Right now, Maura was folded up with her knees against her shoulders while Nut fucked her squishy pussy.

The smokers stayed downstairs, in the alcove at the front entrance. The inside was gross, everything was aged and yellow painted to match. The old desks, wooden chairs with attached desktops, were piled in the corner of each classroom and littered with graffiti. The asbestos was also a draw.

“Fuck! Fuck!” Maura squealed. “Shit!”

Her phone was ringing. It was in her bookbag. Nut had thrown it and her top to the other corner of the room. Maura stomped her heel. She struggled and moaned. Nut kicked up her butt to bounce her pussy on his cock. She kicked her jeans off her left ankle. It had been a struggle to get them the last few inches off over the last ten minutes.

“Maura Henson to the front office. Maura Henson to the front office.”

Adam had asked to go to the bathroom. Samira had tried to go with him but their chemistry professor was stern that there was only the one hall pass for the classroom. Adam rushed out the back entrance and over the running track to the old building.

“Shit!” Emmy scoffed. She was too far behind Adam. He and she had the same length legs but he biked all over the city and her thighs were still tender from his last fucking. She called Maura again.

“Maura!” Adam skidded into the old classroom as Maura’s phone jingled in her bag. He stood in the doorway. He was shocked. Nut’s cock! Adam didn’t even know Nut had a cock! Nut’s cock slithered up into his abdomen. Maura was a wreck in the corner of the room. She wore only her bra and that was crooked and not covering her tits. “What the fuck? Jesus.”

“Nn-Nut!” Nut’s big irises were slipping in behind his nose. His small irises met Adam’s and, with Nut’s long arms, he gestured to Maura’s pussy. The slickness and shine to their running fluids were visible despite the mid morning sun missing most of Maura’s body.

“What the—Oh my God!” Adam would have turned but Emmy grabbed his hips and pushed him forward.

“Maura your mom’s come to pick you up.” Emmy said.

“Dammit.” Maura wiggled up to her feet. “Hey Adam.” She looked worriedly at his face.

“Nn-Nut!” Nut stomped the floor and scampered up Maura’s body. He grabbed her ears. His big irises were coming out to see Emmy. Maura hefted his bottom and walked over to where Adam was making the most of a discarded desk chair. “Jahdojahda! Braxporg! Braxchor!”

“Shut up.” Adam said. “What the hell?”

“Oh crap.” Emmy said. “Your mom just went to your class with Krysten and found you were skipping.”

“Your mom tattled.” Maura pushed Adam’s shoulder. Adam reached up and grabbed Nut’s hand from Maura’s ear. Nut refused to go easily, keeping his grip on Maura’s upper arm as Adam turned him. The big irises looked at Emmy. The small ones looked at Adam.

“Look at me.” He said. Nut blew out his lip in frustration. The alien forced her big irises to look up at Adam.

“Braxporg! Jahdojahda! Nn-Nut!” Adam pushed him off on Emmy. Nut let go of Maura’s arm.

“Get dressed. We face the music.” He said staring into Maura’s eyes. She tilted her head. His eyes went wide. “Are you pregnant too!”

“I don’t know. I missed my last two periods but that happens sometimes.” Emmy shrugged. “The morning sickness and pickle cravings are new though.”

“And Krysten and Jen and Samira...” Adam slumped down. Maura pulled up her jeans.

“I gotta check in with mom,” Maura said. “I’ll be by as soon as I can.”

She waved. Emmy sat down next to Adam. Nut bonked Adam on the head.

“Is this just an alien thing? Do you like me?” He looked scared into Emmy’s eyes. The rich brunette girl slumped her shoulders and melted. She would’ve kissed him, hugged him, told him everything her heart was bursting to say. Instead she opened her mouth as Nut climbed onto her shoulder and slipped his cock between her lips.

“Jahdajahdo.” Nut bent backwards and grabbed both of Adam’s ears. He stopped one hand. Nut humped, grumpily blowing out his lips. “Braxdirth…”

* * *

“Did you do it?” Parker slipped in the passenger side and threw the tissues she had been bought straight in the back seat. She needed to be clearer when she sent a man to buy her something.

“Do what?” Barrow lifted his head away from his target.

“Seduce the goddamned nurse!” She grumbled. “Why are you even at the clinic?”

“I followed the Henson girl from being pulled out of school. They went inside a moment ago.” Barrow said.

“Which one’s Henson? The black college girl from the pool hall? Your hunch paying off with the beer delivery guy?” She frowned.

“Not mine. Yours.” He handed a folder to Parker. She flipped it open.

“Shit!” They had pictures of her coming and going from Adam Towers’ house for weeks. They often met up with the lesbian couple.

“And Emmy? Is she involved?” Parker lit up. He handed over the digital camera. She started flipping back through the photos. The three of them came out of that decrepit building on the west end of campus. “Motherfucker.” Samira was photographed sneaking in after they went. “We gotta get in there. The Braxian could be in that building.”

“Could be.” Barrow grinned. He looked over to see a new sort of life in his partner that hadn’t been in there this whole assignment. Denied to him his libido for her had taken on more than a physical lust. He was burning with jealousy when he asked, “The kid your next fuck?”

“Shit!” She slumped back. “What state are we in—”

“He’s 18.” He told her.

“Thank fuck.” She said. “Not my first move but definitely chambered to fire.” She tapped her lip. “We gotta confirm the Braxian.”

* * *

It was difficult to sit and listen to his and Maura’s mother ranting and raving at the pair of teenagers. He was thinking about Jen, Krysten, Samira, and Emmy. Emmy had texted the positive image from her peed on stick moments before the “this is your life now” maternal ambush had hit him.

“You haven’t been using condoms! Birth control!” Maura’s mother was more freaked out than Adam’s. Mrs Henson had apparently not even known Maura had been spending her nights with Adam. “How many times have we had the sex talk! How many times have I made you understand!”

“Never? Zero? You got dad to do it.” Maura shrugged.

“We’re a strong Christian household, Maura.” Mrs Towers tried.

“Since when, mom?” Adam asked.

“I was going to bring up your options.” Adam’s mother said. “There’s one I do not care for.”

“We’re going to raise them gender neutral.” Maura picked up Adam’s hand and set it on her belly. She looked up at the moms and smiled prettily.

“This isn’t a joke! This is the biggest thing either of you are going to do!” Maura’s mother shouted. “They’re old enough. They can get married.”

Adam’s mother choked up and looked over the teenagers on the sofa. Maura smiled brightly and hugged Adam around the waist. Mrs Henson shook her bottom lip with emotion as she realized: “They can!”

“I used to dream Adam would be my maid of honour.” Maura snuggled in. Adam laughed, though offended. He needed to trust Maura. He needed to talk to her seriously; the moms were not helping.

“Maura, are you going to have the baby?” Adam’s mother asked.

“Of course.” She said. “It’s ours.”

Is it? Adam refused to ask.

“The only thing we can do now is make things as healthy and safe and loving as we can.” Mrs Henson said to Adam’s mother. “Stay here. Your fathers will be home shortly.”

* * *