The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 8

* * *

Samira thrashed in her bed. She was on fire. Her mind itched and she couldn’t scratch it herself. Since she and Krysten had smuggled Nut out of the old building her pussy had been sore. She had been fucked hard by Nut on dozens of occasions but there was something frustrated and angry driving the alien today. She padded across the room and looked out her window at Adam’s house again.

“Are you alright?” Her father’s voice asked. “You’ve been up and around all night?”

“Can’t sleep.” She complained. She froze as her dad opened the door. She was so horny and eager she had feared she might feel something gross, gross, gross! She let out a big sigh of relief when her father felt as sterile as all of the other men and boys she had seen all day. She needed Adam.

“Come here.” Her dad walked over and sat on the edge of her bed. She inched over and sat down. He touched her forehead, felt the sides of her throat, ran a hand over her belly. “Your mother thinks you are getting fat. You do feel softer but I think you look more mature. Is it mental? Have you and your girlfriend been fighting?”

“We didn’t leave on the best terms today.” Samira evaded the important truth.

“Sleeping on it will help.” He kissed her and hugged her. “Try and get some sleep.”

“Good night.” She forced the smile but she was antsy. Her thighs rubbed together. Her father noticed and looked away.

“We’ll try not to listen anymore, good night.” He turned out the light and closed the door. Samira slapped her palms on the bed. She rushed over to the window again. Finally! Adam’s parents’ lights were out. She grabbed her window. She eased it up. Taking out the screen wasn’t hard. She didn’t think about getting back in as she slapped her palms down on the sill and jumped, kicking her feet through the open window and dropping to the back yard.

* * *

Jen’s mother kissed her elder daughter on the forehead. She held the blonde’s shoulders. Her father opened the master bedroom door.

“Again! I’m so itchy! I need Adam!” Jen shook and shivered. Nut hopped up and down on the king sized bed. Krysten, naked, reddened, and panting, staggered out to the door frame.

“He wants Maura. He wants Samira. He wants Emmy.” Krysten fell into her father’s arms.

“Watch Jen, sweetheart.” Mrs Goldsworth told her husband. “I’ll see to our daughter.”

“There’s still a sixth name to fill.” The father said.

“We’ve called your sisters and mine. They are trying to take their daughters out of university as we speak.” The mother led Krysten to the daughter’s room. “But Adam has access to an entire high school of the next Braxian mothers.”

“And the Blackbags are sniffing ever closer.” The father nodded. “We’ll be prepared once Adam is done.”

“And you may be the next Braxian father.” The mother blew a kiss. “Watch Jen. I doubt our youngest girl’s mind will survive the loss of her loved one.”

“I hope that Henson’s whore daughter is not as invested in the boy as our girl is,” The father nodded. “I’d hate to lose that piece along with Adam.”

“Adam!” Krysten said. Her eyes were half glazed. Her cheeks, her breasts, and her thighs were near incandescent with shimmering overabundance of Nut’s cum. Her mind flickered amid the itch. It was finally time to question her.

“Yes, Adam.” Krysten’s mother set the daughter to sit on the foot of the bed. “He’s got you pregnant. You’ve had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. You even made friends with that distasteful Henson girl to get closer to him.”

“Maura… I love Maura… I love Adam…” Krysten whined.

“Phooey,” The mother said as if it was the blackest of swear words. “We’ve told you about aliens. We’ve told you and you didn’t come right to us.”

“Couldn’t!” She blew out her lip the way Nut did when he was frustrated. “Couldn’t! He wants to meet us in the quiet. He doesn’t want… He wants us. Just us.”

“And one more.” The mother yanked her fingers back when Krysten’s face turned. She nearly had the spoor on her fingers. The last thing she needed was to itch for the next man she lay with. She and her husband had a marriage of ambition and convenience. She wanted to be gleeful that both of her daughters were thralled to the Nn-Nut. “Where is the sixth?”

“Emmy is sixth.” Krysten moaned. “I need Adam! I need to stop the itching!”

“I’ll throw you in his bed myself once we have the names! Who is fifth!”

“Samira!” Krysten panted. The mother jumped back as Krysten limped forward. Her thin shoulders shaking. The mother ground her teeth.

“You had the Braxian. You brought him to Adam. You—”

“I didn’t know! He was not like you said!” She huffed and puffed. “You never said he was an alien. You said Angels and—”

“Starchildren.” The mother said the religious word like it was a slap in her own face. “And you took him to Adam. You thought of yourself before—”

“Adam brang him to me!” Krysten pleaded. “Me and Maura.”

“Adam found him?” The mother said. “Convenient. You sent that boy in after you saw the light.”

“Emmy hit him with her car.” Krysten said. “He fell in the brook.”

“You had the Braxian. You could’ve given him to the Nn-Nut of your choice. Did you not listen to your father’s sermons? Did you think you could be so selfish!” The shrill voice was as apoplectic as the mother could manage.

“Nn-Nut!” Jen stood naked in her little sister’s bedroom doorway. She held the alien warmly. His phallus was retreated. He held the elder blonde sister by the throat and hair. “Braxporg.”

“We didn’t have a choice.” Jen added to Nut’s vitriol at the girls’ mother. “She needs Adam or she’ll lose her baby.”

“I’ll start the car. Get her dressed enough to drive.” The father said. “We can’t change this. We’ll be ready for his second batch.”

“Braxdirth.” Nut swore. He blew out his lip frustratedly. The mother turned on Krysten.

“Jen was first. Maura was second. You were third. Krysten, you were third. Who was fourth?”

“I am.” Krysten raised her eyes and touched her stomach. “I am fourth.”

“There was someone else here on the night of the crash?” The mother said. She looked to Jen who was maneuvering around the alien in her grasp to pull an outfit out of Krysten’s dresser. Shrugging, she stole some of her sister’s clothes for herself. It was quicker than going back to her room.

“I had him first. Maura and Krysten in the bathroom.” Jen said. She blinked. “Maura was third.”

“Then, there was someone else? Before Adam got to our house?” The mother drummed her fingernails on her upper arms. “Emmy was sixth? She wasn’t there right after the accident. Who was first?”

“Jen was.” Krysten answered. “Then Maura, then Maura, then me, then Samira, then Emmy.”

“Oh, that self indulgent thieving little redheaded tramp!” The mother threw the t-shirt Jen had taken out for Krysten. “Get dressed and we’ll bring you to Adam for your itch.”

“Yes, mom.” Krysten warbled.

“And you put Nut in my bedroom.” The mother said. “The least we must do is keep the Braxian safe.”

* * *

Barrow and Parker were a mismatched pair. He wore a dark turtleneck sweater under a black tactical vest. His dark cargo pants were loaded into the tops of his army boots. His ski mask was bunched above his face, the suppressed pistol in his hands was more important to protect his identity. She wore a sparkly red dress. Low cut showing off her tanned cleavage. She wore makeup, hold up nylons, and her pistol was in the leather clutch on her bare left shoulder and held in her armpit. She wasn’t fully decked out, her hair was nice but not paid for. She wore flats. She stepped into each room first.

The whole building was unheated and unpowered. None of the windows were broken. She was imagining the breeze between her thighs and against her accessible pussy. She held a small flashlight, it only shone red light to keep her night vision.

“Clear.” She said in the final second story classroom. “Back two and across the hall.”

“You sure?” Barrow asked. He slipped a white flashlight out of a pouch on his vest. “The light will be visible from the street.”

“Just get the sampling gear and hand me a pair of latex gloves.”

“Uh, I only brought large.” He waved his gloved hands.

“Then I’m not needed.” Parker touched his elbow and smiled. “We don’t need bodies. Remember, kids would run if they thought nosy adults or cops came looking. Try not to get seen and try not to shoot the people who see you.”

“You’re going?”

“If I can’t help here. I’m not going to waste a night.” She shrugged. “Besides, you failed again with Ramamurthy’s practice. I think the doc’s daughters on deck. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Yeah,” Barrow said. He holstered his gun, bit down on the back of the flashlight as he snapped open a test tube and pulled the swab out. There was alien cum to hunt for.

* * *

Maura and Adam each held one of Samira’s hands and pulled. She ran up to the high first floor window and inch wormed in. She was panting sweaty and grabbed Adam for a hard and sloppy kiss as soon as her toes touched the floor.

“Plee-ease…” Samira murmured into Adam’s lips. Maura slipped up against the brown girl and inched her down to her knees. Adam watched Maura but pushed down the boxers he was wearing as pajamas. “Oh holy holy…”

Samira’s lips hit Adam’s cock with power. Adam felt like he was struck by lightning. His cock, used hard already by Maura, rocketed up under Samira’s nose. Samira started licking. Maura put her finger over her lips and knelt down, straddling Samira’s left ankle.

“Let me get your hair out of your face,” Maura whispered sweetly. She leaned back and grabbed an elastic from the nightstand. Samira noisily sucked a few more strands up Adam’s cock and into her mouth.

“Maura?” Adam asked. He held Samira by her shoulders. He had to bend forward over the Indian girl. He moaned and shuddered as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

“You haven’t worn these earrings before, have you?” Maura asked as she swept another clump of spit sticky black hair down her fingers. She fingered Samira’s golden hoops.

If Samira answered, only Adam’s cock heard the words. Maura’s elastic snapped. She had stuck the tail back up into the elastic. It bobbed wildly with Samira’s ecstatic sucking.

“We’ll get her shirt once you’ve cum in her mouth.” Maura smiled up at Adam. He smiled down at her. She grabbed Samira by the ass and lifted her hips to slide the bottoms off. They awkwardly wobbled getting the clothes beyond her knees so Maura could pull them off.

“Oh God!” Adam moaned. “You give great head Samira! Suck it! I’m going to cum!”

Maura rushed around and up to her feet. She flicked Adam’s ear.

“Nothing but each other’s names out loud.” She whispered and kissed his cheek. “You know your mom.”

“Don’t mention Mom when my dick’s in… Oh-oh!” He set his jaw and staggered. Samira had grabbed his balls. He waggled.

“Arms up.” Maura was pulling up Adam’s shirt. He obeyed and was naked. Maura hugged him from behind and kissed his shoulders. “Pull out and give her a facial. Please?”

“I—” Adam didn’t really seem to have much choice in the matter. Maura reached down, circled her fingers on the base of Adam’s cock and thrust Samira’s forehead backwards. Samira moaned and Maura reached her other hand around to flick Samira’s nose. She gasped. Adam groaned. His cum flew over Maura’s wrist and the left side of Samira’s cheek and nose. “Holy shit.”

“I need a—”

“Shh!” Maura put her finger to her lips. The shushing gesture lost its potency while Maura licked cum off of her other wrist. “You’ll get fucked, on the bed.” She grabbed Samira’s long hair as the Indian girl zoomed to the bed. “You’ve got cum on your face. Face up.”

“Adam?” Samira mewled pathetically as she tugged free of Maura’s grip.

“Samira?” Adam slipped over. He ran his hand up her leg. He smelled her sex and felt energized once again. Maura smirked as his cock rose. “Samira, are you pregnant too?”

Maura and Emmy were. Were they kids of the Nut? He knew all the sex they were having was the alien’s fault. Were the girls going to explode like they were birthing Xenomorphs? It wasn’t face huggers.

“I could be…” Samira moaned. Adam nodded. She probably was. Jen was kind of a whore. She had to use protection. Just not condoms. He had never even touched a condom. Probably just like Krysten. Krysten had been a virgin before Adam… Before Nut. Adam hung his head. Was it only Jen… Shit, he had fucked them all for more than two months. There hadn’t been a day off for periods once. He hung his head.

Maura clasped Adam’s left buttcheek and thrust forward. “Don’t leave her itching it is not fun.”

He was resigned to it. He craved these girls too. He loved the feel, the smell, the taste, the emotion he got out of each one of them. Samira was always slow to be eager then slower to slow down. Adam clambered up and over Samira’s leg. He stroked his cock as he aimed. She dug her heels into the bed and lifted her sex for access. She grabbed him by the shoulder and head.

“Yea-Oh!” Samira bellowed when his cock first slipped into her. Maura was startled. She tiptoed to the door, shedding her own pajamas, a pair of bland white panties and a sparkling blue tank top. She put her ear to the door.

“—knew it when you agreed to let Maura stay. What’s she going to do? Get double pregnant?”

“Did that sound like Maura to you?” Adam’s parents weren’t discussing quietly.

“Adam!” Samira moaned. Maura knew what she had to do. Double check the bedroom door lock. Click! Shit, that unlocked it! Click! She made the bed springs louder as she ran and mounted Samira’s face just as the next verbal moan was escaping brown lips. “Fuck me, Ad—”

Maura shoved her pussy hard into Samira’s cum soaked face. Samira started licking and reached up to take Maura’s ass in her hands by reaching over Maura’s knees.

“Maura?” Adam croaked.

“Good, but really play my name up.” She whispered. She rolled her head back. She even startled Adam by how loud she got. “Fuck me baby-daddy! Fuck me baby-daddy! Pound my little pussy! I love you! Fuck me baby-daddy! Throw a second baby up my cunt!”

They didn’t hear Adam’s mother turn back to her bedroom. They might have heard her say, “At least I believe she loves him.”

* * *

Emmy squatted and hugged the wall. Krysten was shaking and too limp. The younger sister had a ball gag in her mouth. She was dressed, for a loose definition of dressed. Krysten’s head and left arm stuck out of the neck of her t-shirt. Emmy tugged the blonde’s wraparound skirt back up onto her thighs.

Krysten knelt in the concrete steps that were the backyard entrance to Adam’s house. Jen pulled her tongue back in her mouth, flashed an A-OK sign with her left hands. She pushed the door inward and slipped her lockpicks out quietly.

“Where did you learn that?”

“The internet.” Jen smiled. “I had needed access to Dad’s liquor cabinet during a party in Jr High.”

“OK, Maura and Adam aren’t answering.” Emmy whispered. She was itching but she wasn’t useless like Krysten. Jen needed to hold Emmy’s elbow to walk straight. “We don’t want to wake up the parents.”

“Then we’ll need to keep Krysten very quiet.” Emmy said. “Shh!”

Jen and Emmy carried Krysten together. They had gotten used to Nut’s weight but a full grown woman was bigger than the alien. It didn’t help with the squirming and moaning.

Maura’s sexual yell fired through the house. Emmy and Jen stopped dead. There were feet walking overhead and back to the master bedroom.

“They’re awake!” Emmy mouthed.

“Need Adam.” Jen frowned; they both nodded.

Emmy texted again. No answer. Shushing each other and womanhandling Jen they inched upstairs. It was like every step on the stairs was a creaker. They feared their hearts could be heard five houses down the street. They made it up into the kitchen. Krysten flinched.

Emmy had hardly caught the blonde. It was all the rich girl could do not to throttle the gagged one. Jen slipped out her bent bobby pin and the other tool from her jean shorts pocket. The gesture was clear. Keep my sister quiet or we are so not fucked.

The bedroom doors didn’t lock with hooks and tumblers. All you needed was a slim pen or a short nail to push in the internal button and open the door. Maura went from overacting her moans into a wild shriek. Jen rushed in and pressed the door back with her shoulders.

“Shh!” Jen pleaded but it was hard for Maura to get control.

“I need that girl sound-proofed!” Mrs Towers was not withholding her ire when she slammed her bedroom door shut. Jen smiled. She rushed over and hugged Adam.

“What? Why are you here? How’d you open my door?” Adam asked but all he got for answers was kisses. Jen reached down and flicked Samira’s clit. Samira was definitely not on her first orgasm when her body thrashed. Maura reached down and pinched Samira’s nipples as she got off Samira’s tongue.

“Your sister’s got a hot girlfriend.” Maura leaned in and pulled Jen back to kiss the blonde. “You should take a ride.”

“Can’t, Emmy and Krysten are out in the kitchen.” Jen hopped. Her arms tightened. She was so itchy there was no taking her away from Adam’s skin. “I… Krysten needs it more.”

“I’ll go get them. Still, keep her from getting too loud that Mrs Towers gets even snoopier.” Maura said. She kissed Jen, Adam, and Samira. Maura skipped as she slipped out the bedroom door. Jen mounted Maura’s old position to hold in Samira’s moans.

“Nice…” Maura beamed seeing her best girlfriend chewing on a ball gag. “Yours?”

Emmy shook her head. “Jen’s I think. I can’t lift her alone.”

“K.” They’re words had been whisper quiet. Adam’s cum groans gave them cover.

“Jen already?” Emmy flushed with horny jealousy.

“Samira.” Maura said. “Family orgy.”

“Oh.” Emmy said. “Watch her legs. She’s twitchy.”

It was a close call to keep Krysten from batting over a kitchen chair with her kick. Speed overtook stealth. They made it to Adam’s room and behind the door.

“Jesus!” Adam panted. He was crossing his bed to mount it by the headboard. Jen was stretched across Samira. Jen scooped all of his blasted semen out of Samira on her tongue. “What’s with her?”

“Needs it more…” Jen lifted her head and panted. “Krysten first. I’ll—I have your cum. I—”

Jen glared at Emmy. Emmy had let Maura and Krysten slump to the floor to thrust her face into Samira’s pussy chasing the cum Jen was neglecting. Maura rushed over to grab their ears. She hissed into their faces. “Keep it quiet. Jen, keep Samira quiet.”

Adam grabbed Samira’s knee. “Don’t just look your sister-wife in the pussy.” He hissed into a brown ear.

“Sister wife?” Emmy looked up.

“Isn’t that the term?” He asked. “You’re all having my kids. Unless they’re Nut’s kids.”

Maura and Emmy looked at Adam with scandal. Jen launched herself into Samira’s pussy. The bed was shaking already. Krysten pulled herself up onto her knees. Adam grabbed her ball gag. “Um, how does this come off?”

“Fuck her in the pussy first.” Maura knelt down and yanked the skirt off of Krysten’s knees. Krysten eagerly rolled forward onto all fours with Maura pulling blonde hair. “We can’t trust her to be quiet at this point.”

“OK,” Adam said. He touched Krysten and it felt like icy fingers were stabbing into his brain and heart. There was an explosion of fire a moment after. He slammed into the blonde with a maddening growl.

“More of that! But make sure your mom hears my name when you make those noises.” Maura grabbed Adam and kissed him. Emmy watched, jealous butterflies flittering around in her guts.

* * *

“Fuck me…” There was one Chinese food restaurant in the town. Agent Parker had found it two days ago. It was the best food she had ever tasted. Or, her tongue had gotten so acclimated to burgers, barbecue, and salads that even halfway good Chinese food would be ambrosia on her atrophied palette. She still wore her seduction dress. Confirmation was so confirmed. There was no way there wasn’t a Braxian in town.

The sticker in the window of the Goldsworth family car looked basically Christian. A brown haired girl in supplicant prayer with a bright silver halo over her head. It could’ve been the Virgin Mary, though Mary was usually depicted in a blue habit and dress. And the halo should’ve been gold. This praying woman was naked. The mother, the driver, helped unload a shaking and ballgagged daughter into the arms of the elder sister.

“Poor kid, I was hoping he had two sets of fraternals coming.” She chopsticked another sweet piece of chicken into her mouth. The more coherent daughter waved her mother away. The mother chirped something angrily to her daughters, reached into the back seat and peeled the sticker out of the window.

That’s why Parker nor Barrow had seen the signs. They only raised the flag when doing the Braxian’s work. Parker watched the car drive off as silently as the mother could.

The older sister needed to grab the younger to prevent the girl from bursting into the front door of the house. She needed help. She looked up and down the street and dragged her manic sister into the backyard. Parker rose back up to look over the steering wheel. She had dodged being seen. There were a few other parked cars on the street. She sucked up some noodles from the second container. She grabbed her handbag to call for Barrow.

The rap on the window put Parker into fight mode. He was a tall man, broad shoulders, late forties, handsome. He had high widows peaks and dark blue eyes. He wore a hooded sweater and jeans. There was a 9mm in his hand. He gestured to roll down the window.

Shit! Parker ground her teeth. They hadn’t given her bullet proof glass in the windows? Fuck. It was like her bosses had rented her any old car. Sneakily, she set her warm pistol under the passenger side seat and snuck outside. The window hadn’t shattered. Shit, here was a 190lb man, with two holes in his neck twitching on the asphalt. No headlights. Would the mother be watching the husband? She opened the rear door and hoisted the corpse, or near enough to a corpse, into the backseat.

“Hey, sorry, yeah.” Agent Parker said into her phone. “It was unprofessional of me to get after you for maybe killing someone tonight. Pack up, get to Highforest off of Southside and we’re going to need a new car tomorrow.”

She had to get out of there. She had to clean up the street. She had to duck down so the rich girl on Adam’s bike didn’t see her when she sped to the boy’s house. Still, only five. Adam might have a chance.

* * *