The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 9

* * *

“Emmy Zucker?” The receptionist called into the clinic waiting room.

“No Dad, I’m going in myself.” The brunette lifted out of her chair and rolled her eyes at her father.

“Sweetheart. I’ve done this before with your mom and you.” He took his daughter’s hand. “A second set of ears and someone to ask the important questions isn’t the worst thing in the world.”

“Daddy, please.” She gestured to the chairs. She kissed his cheek when he sat down. “Thank you.”

“Hello Emmy, your hair looks amazing.” The nurse greeted the girl as she led her into the observation room.

“Out of all the girls Maura grew up with,” Mrs Henson said when Mr Zucker sat down a few chairs to the redhead’s mother’s left, “Emmy’s the last girl I suspected to be in here like this.”

“Ha,” Mr Zucker shook his head. “You know, the last couple of years there were a handful of boys who claimed they’d had my daughter. Now? Everyone is admitting they were liars.” He sighed. “At least your Maura has Adam. Good kid.”

“Yeah, great kid. He probably would’ve been better to go out with a good girl like Emmy.” Mrs Henson said. “Honestly, as reckless as Maura got them to be, I think it’s a miracle her first kid is this late.”

“Hmm…” Mr Zucker frowned. “You know, Emmy nearly hit Adam with her car that night.”

“Oh.” Mrs Henson said. “So it’s your daughter’s fault Maura realized what she might be missing out on?”

“Yeah, if not that night, Emmy took him on a couple of dates to say she was sorry.” He shook his head.

“Oh? Has Emmy still not said anything?” Mrs Henson asked about the potential father.

“No, she hasn’t.” Mr Zucker looked at the door to the observation rooms. “But I’m sure I already ruled out all of the boys she’s dated or befriended elsewise.”

“Well, if it is Adam,” Mrs Henson said. “He’ll try to do the good thing. Maura’s going to force Emmy to learn to share. My guess? They’d tear him apart.”

“Yeah…” The two parents looked to the door to see Annelise Goldsworth bringing in her youngest, Krysten. “Well, it could be worse.”

“How could it?” Mrs Henson asked.

“At least our daughters didn’t get pregnant weeks after they came out as gay.” He said. Mrs Henson apologized for laughing.

* * *

Adam climbed the stairs in Jen and Krysten’s home up to their bedrooms. He felt good for once, sharp. He had biked across town after work. Since the girls had all sent up their pregnant flags it had become harder for Samira and Emmy to get out to him. Maura was always around at home, but so were his parents. Krysten and Jen’s place had become a strange sanctuary.

They hadn’t seen their dad since the middle of October. Halloween had almost been fun. The sex had been crazy. They, all six of them, had nearly made it to the school dance. They had spent the whole night out in the middle of nowhere trading the girls between Emmy’s and Krysten’s cars while Nut and Adam got overwhelmed in the backseats. Nut had Krysten and Samira stripped before he even had a taste of a sexy angel devil combo.

Emmy had looked so sexy in her 1950s pulp comic astronaut pinup girl outfit. Adam had wanted to do something but it had been another night like all of the other nights, more sex.

“Oh! Oh!” Maura’s voice bellowed out of Krysten’s opened door. He had known Mrs Goldsworth wasn’t home. He frowned. He walked in to find Samira laid out on the bed with Nut cum around her lips. Krysten was slagged down on the floor with shiny thighs. Maura looked over her shoulder. Nut pulled her wrists to the blanket and bounced the redhead with her feet as she rode him. “Ad-dammm!”

“Hey babe.” He smiled for her.

“Oh! Thank you!” Samira tried to push her legs off the bed. “Let me suck your cock!”

“No! Fuck me!” Krysten blinked her long lashed eyes.

“Wait,” Jen came up behind Adam and hugged his waist. She whispered in his ear and reached down to his balls. Her fingers were cool and slippery. “You want to? Right?”

“I, yeah.” He nodded and she kissed his neck as she let go.

“Nn-Nut! Braxporg! Braxdirth! Braxwhung?” Nut flailed as Adam swept aside Samira and climbed up on the bed behind Maura. Nut’s big irises were locked on the wet connection he shared with Maura. His small irises followed Adam’s fingers as he grabbed Maura’s ass and lifted her some.

“Oh my God!”

“Me first!” Samira pleaded. She climbed on the bed and was pushing him away from Maura as she humped Adam’s thigh.

“You going to let her take Adam first?” Jen helped Krysten up on Adam’s other side. Eventually, Krysten would have won, pushing Adam off of Maura’s back. He was stabilized first. He had time.

“Oh my God!” Maura wailed again with her lip in her teeth. Adam pulled her sphincter opened and eased his cock against her.

“Nn-Nut! Pardapardo! Braxwhung?” Nut didn’t blow out his lip. He didn’t growl frustration. He seemed curious and confused. Maura let out a wail.

She had always been tight around him. The more they fucked the more Maura focused her muscles on the cock running into her. Her virgin ass became a woman. She struggled but couldn’t break Nut’s grip. Adam seated himself inside of her.

She felt hotter or Nut radiated through the slim girl. He started humping, slow and easy. She squealed out hot thick gasping breaths.

“We’re doing anal now?” Emmy asked from the doorway. “OK. You have more lube right.”

“Yeah, my bedroom. Left sock drawer in the dresser.” Jen pointed.

“Thanks.” Emmy said and wandered off.

“Pardapardo?” Nut was growing more powerful in contrast to Adam’s steady push.

“Oh, in my ass or my mouth or my pussy.” Krysten begged as she humped Adam’s thigh and pulled on Adam’s waist.

“My throat’s itchy.” Samira begged.

“Let me wash my dick off before I do that.” Adam turned. He lifted Samira’s jaw. He kissed her throat to avoid Nut’s cum.

“Let me get her.” Jen came over and started making out with Samira. She’d be itching too once their faces were clean.

“Should I start with my finger?”

“Start with something!” Maura shrieked. “Ow! Christ! It hurts right! I am cumming! I am being split in half!”

“Braxporg…” Nut heaved and rippled his lip. He loosed his grip and sank into the mattress. “Braxporg…”

“Fuck a little harder. Fuck a little harder.” Maura reached down and was rubbing the dripping alien cum around her clit until it stained her fingers.

“Emmy, can you get a washcloth?” Adam looked over his shoulder as he sunk his fingers tighter on Maura’s hips. Emmy stood with her feet spread broadly. Her jeans bolased her ankles. She ran two fingers of lubricant in the dip of her ass. “A warm and wet one, please.”

“It’s a good idea.” Jen nodded though it was clear in her own eyes that she was being drawn in by the shiny space cum she was swallowing.

Adam ignored the others. He focused on Maura. The little redhead’s wrists came free as Nut slunk out from under her. His big irises bounced from Krysten’s throat, across Samira’s tits, over Jen’s tongue, and to Emmy’s ass. His small irises snapped to the brunette girl as she headed for the bathroom.

“Oh! Shit!” Maura squealed. Samira and Krysten at Jen’s behest had grabbed one of Maura’s tits. The girl was moaning in excited pain. Adam leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as he rushed a load of cum up her asshole.

“Me next! Me next!” Krysten and Samira fought, yanking Maura off of Adam’s cock. He laughed.

“Let me get the mess of my dick first.” He said pushing back. They came for him hard. That potent angry energy in their eyes. He laughed, warmed, and rushed after Emmy and Nut. He slid on the tiles. Nut was holding Emmy’s ear and directing her to bend over the lip of the tub. The alien was pointing his bright small irises straight into Emmy’s butthole. His big irises oscillated between the ass and the pussy. “Goddammit Nut! I’m getting their asses first!”

“Not mine.” Jen said from the doorway. Samira was on her knees grabbing the back of Adam’s left leg. Krysten was hugged around his waist. The washcloth was in the sink and under the hot water.

“Throw me that Jen!” He demanded. She strode in and tossed it to him. He grabbed it with his left hand and Nut’s neck with his right.

“Nn-Nut! Braxporg! Pardopardo!” He shrieked.

“Nut!” Samira moaned. She climbed more onto her feet.

“Mine first.” Adam growled into Nut’s small irises.

“Nn-Nut.” The alien pulled in his lip and his big irises left the girls to focus on Adam. He pushed his own nose to the alien’s breathing slit. “Braxdirth.”

“Fuck the mouth like you always do.” Adam strove to dump Nut over Emmy’s head and into the empty tub. Nut flailed he reached out both hands to either of Adam’s ears. Adam dropped the rag and caught it on his dick. He almost had time to think and be proud of that. He slapped away Nut’s hands and grabbed the second leg and thrust the alien down in the tub.

“Braxdirth.” The alien swore.

“Emmy start sucking.” Emmy grabbed the alien. The focused double irises broke apart when Emmy’s soft lips sucked around Nut’s cock.

“Me next!” Samira got her mouth on Adam’s cock. He yanked her off and squatted behind Emmy.

“Raise your right hand if I’m going to be the first time in your ass.” Krysten and Samira easily raised their hand. Emmy started to roll form Nut’s aggressive throat fuck. Adam smiled, righted Emmy’s shoulders and wiped away her hair to kiss her neck. “This is ’cause I love you girls. I want to be the first for something.”

“This is only because your jealous.” Samira shook her head. Krysten wailed when Adam slipped his cock up Emmy’s ass.

“Me next... Me next… Me next… Me Nut…” Krysten collapsed on the tile floor.

The brunette girl beamed. Nut’s small irises met Adam’s. For the first time, while he had his alien cock in a girl, Nut blew out his lip in frustration.

“You better get in line Maura.” Jen said. “I’ll help you with your butt. He’s going to do us all if he has any hope of racing the Nut.”

“Yeah, I’m going to want a lot more lube this time.” She rushed and kissed Adam. “I’m so glad you were in my ass first.”

“Anything for you, Maura.” He said. He looked over all of his girls. “Anything for any of you.”

“I know.” Jen grabbed Maura’s ass and marched the redhead out of the bathroom to get the lubricant Emmy had left on Krysten’s dresser.

* * *

Small town. Close community. Tiny high school. Four girls in the school in a given year getting pregnant was far out of the ordinary. Maybe it was just four girls keeping their babies. Two pregnant lesbians had the school in an uproar. A gorgeous champion debater, star athlete, and ubiquitous masturbation fantasy had the town in an uproar. Maura was teflon, her getting knocked up, that was bound to happen it seemed. Hey at least she knew or would say who the daddy was!

Adam felt like a minor celebrity of sorts. He had a disconnect. He had to remind himself that Krysten, Samira, and Emmy’s baby daddy was a surprisingly well kept secret. Still, he was looking forward to the long weekend. His parents, and Maura’s, had agreed they would be taking Black Friday off of school. Thanksgiving was just days away.

He had a fistful of Samira’s black hair. He pressed her cheek into stall divider. The third floor east girls’ room was empty. Twice had someone opened the door, heard Samira moaning and turned around. Adam was panicked and wide-eyed. There was an easy way to let out their secret. All they needed was one freaked out girl to go running to a teacher.

Adam hated this new setup. He’d been on his toes all October. Nut stayed at Jen and Krysten’s while their dad was gone. Jen had dropped out of beautician classes at the community college. Nut was looked after but every morning was a bum rush to sort out an alien sex mad pair of sisters.

They had abandoned taking Nut to the old building. The girls had been adamant. They didn’t even like sneaking in there to fuck anymore. Adam hadn’t let Nut touch his ears since he started ass fucking the girls. Nut was not his best friend. Still, the girls came to him, and often, their asses itched like their throat and pussy.

He hefted up Samira’s brown hips and pushed his cock into her squelching cunt. She begged him to be rougher. He slid his hand over her stomach bump and refused to hammer her into the metal divider.

“My pussy needs you!” Samira had grown quite lucid as they burned away their entire lunch hour. Adam wasn’t getting his cock redbulled like he did when he peeled her panties away from her shiny slick pussy. He was fucking her now. He felt like he needed to get one in that wasn’t ramped up from their itches.

“Yeah, Samira! Yes.” He kept his teeth closed and hissed quietly. She put her knee up on the toilet paper dispenser. She slapped her hands to the divider. She pushed back.

“Holy holy!” Samira pushed her head against the metal. “Oh love!”

“I love you too.” Adam whispered in his ear as he cummed up in her. She ached around his cock. They were both breathing hard when the bell sounded. Five minutes to get the fifth period. Adam was grinning as they wiped each other off and flushed their toilet paper. Adam picked up his clothes that he had folded on the back of the tank.

“Hey, it’s been some time since it’s been just you and me, hasn’t it?” He asked Samira.

“It happens often enough.” She shrugged. She righted her breasts in her bra and closed the hooks behind her.

“Do you ever want to go out?” He asked. “Just me and you?”

“Don’t worry.” She kissed him. “I have Krysten. You take care of Maura.”

“That’s not what I meant.” He said. She was tucking her shirt into her long skirt as she tiptoed out to the door.

“Hall’s clear. We’ll get together after school.” She promised.

“We can just walk to class together.” Adam said as he ninjaed out in the hall.

“Are you kidding?” Samira arched an eyebrow. “I’m going to take the long way around. They let me have more excuses for being late these days than you do.”

* * *

“What happened to the Crown Vic?” The sheriff waved Parker over to join him at the diner. She looked out to the Dodge Charger Barrow had rented locally.

“It’s shot.” She said. “What can I do for you Sheriff?”

“They’ve got your Tuesday order on the grill as always, Agent.” He said. The knowing smile on his lips was no different than many of the men in town. It had been a good barbecue. “You don’t mind breaking bread with me?”

“No,” She said with a smile. “I’d love to.”

She sat down, not encouraged to be giving up an hour of her day. There was only so much time that the bulk of Adam and his harem were tied up with school. That the elder Goldsworth sister had dropped out of her beautician and massage therapist training at the community college after her father had disappeared wasn’t helping. She hadn’t seen the Braxian yet. Barrow wasn’t convinced or happy with the corpse in the trunk of the Crown Vic at the bottom of a lake three hours upstate.

“Here you go, Bonnie.” The waitress brought over a club sandwich on a plate with a garden salad in a plastic container. The garden salad still had the neighboring supermarket’s printout sticker closing the lid. “No Clyde today?”

“He’s got his hands full, hard to get him away from the work.” She smiled. The waitress fell disappointed and left. Parker turned her political and vibrant attention to the sheriff. “How’s your work going in the sleepy town?”

“None too dangerous,” He said. “The way I like it. I did have a point of interest I had wanted to bring up to you, for your case, you know?”

“I do.” She looked around. “Perhaps we should save the discussion for your office?”

“Will my patrol car do?” He gestured to the parking lot. Parker thought for a moment. It would probably be better. Though he could just as easily drive somewhere secluded if fucking him was in the cards again. Still, he used condoms, there was no way he was connected to the Braxian.

On her agreement, she quickly devoured her lunch. The sheriff waved her down and left a tip for the two of them on the table. He held the passenger side door for her and she thanked him as he jogged around to join her in the driver’s seat.

“So, my boys and I… Uh, my boys, Agnes, and me, I mean. The department. Well, when federal cyber crimes comes looking we know what that means.” He nodded, “Worse when you’re looking for a man with young girls.”

“Young women.” Agent Parker corrected.

“Right,” He said. “Well, it turns out that a couple of otherwise upstanding girls have been falling pregnant.”

“Again, women.” Parker said.

“Too true.” The sheriff disagreed without telling her she was wrong. “And all of a sudden, Lawrence Goldsworth is gone without a trace. He’s, uh, a pillar in the religious community, you understand.”

“I’m not following, be candid.” She said. The sheriff took a deep breath and took his hat off his head.

“I think he was… prostituting his flock. Including his own daughters. Online I mean. You know internet pornography? Cyber crimes coming into town and his—”

She raised her hand. “Look, I’m not saying as to whether or not you’re on the right track. I can say that if you put together a warrant for his home—

“And his church office.” He suggested. “And his banking data.”

“Barrow and I’ll need to be brought in if you raid his home. There’s some data collection we’re trained for.” She said.

“I’ll have it set up and ready to go as soon as the judge signs off.” He nodded.

She looked at her watch. School would be getting out in an hour. “Hold off until ten AM tomorrow morning.” She said. “Agent Barrow and I have some preparations to do.”

* * *

Maura sat on their bed. It really was their room by this point. Maura had balanced Adam’s sci-fi pulp covers with more risque ones of space women, jungle adventuresses, and sexy spy girls all about to suffer under the perverted hands of some shadowy figure or monstrous alien.

It wasn’t all sexy and over the top, just the posters. Her stuffed animals surrounded Adam’s lego castle. His desk had been replaced by her mirrored vanity. Glow in the dark stars, planets, and moons decorated the roof. Her clothes were everywhere. Everywhere but on her. She still wore her shorts but her breasts had been tender so the sweater and bra had had to go. Her belly bulged more than the other girls, but Sam was the only one as small as her. Krysten and Jen showed the least, being slightly more endomorphic than the other girls.

“Hi honey, I’m home.” Adam said as he opened the door.

“Maura! Decency!” Mrs Towers muttered.

“I had the door closed! iI’s not my fault your son shows me off!” She hollered back.

“It kinda isn’t.” Adam’s father laughed.

“Don’t you start!” Adam shut the door but it sounded like her mother wasn’t in the mood she was usually in. Actually, it sounded more like his mother was in the kind of mood Maura was usually in. Adam tried not to think of that.

“Hey you!” Maura squirmed back as Adam hopped up behind her and hugged her belly. She tilted back and kissed him. She smacked her lips. “Emmy? You’re eating pussy now?”

“No, that was at Krysten and Jen’s.” He brushed her hair. “You OK?”

“Doc Sami’s dad is very happy with how our little girl is doing!” She rubbed his hands over her belly.

“What about our little boy?” Adam asked. He rested his chin on her shoulder. She was doing schoolwork on her laptop.

“He’s doing great too!” She beamed.

“What?” Adam realized she wasn’t joking like he was. “What?”

“Remember when all of the girls were over and I had to overact to keep your mom from finding Samira in our bed?” She licked her lips and moaned. “‘Fuck another baby up my cunt!’ Do you remember?”

“Yeah, but…”

“That had nothing to do with it. Way earlier.” She lifted his hand and kissed his fingers. “Mmm, Krysten…”

“Maura! I, um, I, twins?”

“At least.” She beamed. “We scheduled the ultrasound for Monday. Doc said he wanted to do it at the checkup but I wanted to hold off until we could do it as a family.”

“What about tomorrow? What about—”

“We’re not the only pregnant teens in town.” She separated herself and Adam from the other girls. “Plus, you know the obstetrician only drives into the infirmary on Mondays and Thursdays. I mean we could take the long drive up to the city but I don’t like being in the car that long.”

“And like we’re getting out of Thanksgiving.” He laughed but he was frowning.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I should be there for everyone’s. I should be responsible.” He said. He took a deep breath. “How are we going to do this?”

“With lots of help and you’re going to college.” She leaned back. “I’ll waitress and if I get my body back, dance. Emmy and me doing sexy two girl shows! Samira whipping lonely men. Krysten panicking and going into a nunnery. I’m sure Jen knows a good donkey guy.”

“No!” He hugged her and palmed her belly. “You.” He poked her in the heart. “And you and you.” She giggled and kicked when he poked her belly. “Are mine and no one else gets you.”

“And Nut and the girls.” Maura corrected.

“How are you feeling? How long has it been since you saw Nut?” He asked.

“I blew him this morning but I got you outta classes to cover the itch in first period.” She scratched the back of his hands.

“And fifth period?”

“Oh?” She grinned. “That was just because I could!”

They sunk warmly together not talking for a little while. Maura leaned up and kissed him again. “Hey, talk to Emmy tomorrow. Samira’s got Krysten and Jen’s Jen. But if you need to do the right thing, talk to Emmy and do it.”

“What about us?” Adam frowned.

“If she doesn’t fit on the bed, we’ll get a king sized.” She grinned. “But there’s hardly room for more posters. If she complains she’s out on her ass.”

“No,” Adam wailed, “Her ass is the best part!”

“Really?” Maura beamed. “What’s mine?”

“Your crazy eyes.” He kissed her lids.

“I like her fingers.” Maura said. “You still eating pussy tonight?”

She got her yes by being taken by the hair and thrown down to the bed. Her half finished homework assignment would be passed in as was.

* * *

Emmy sat frustrated with her father in the driver’s seat. He had done this now and again. Driving her, not letting her take her own car. It was better than the bus and it didn’t scratch her cultivated social image anymore. The baby in her womb had taken a whole heap of interclique politics off of her plate.

“How are you doing? How’s classes?” Her father asked.

“I’m great. Clean bill of health. I got exempt from the lab portion of Advanced Chemistry so there’s no chance of being overworked.” She drummed her fingers and looked at the houses roll by as they drove up Northlane to the school. She had an inkling it was weird, houses with only one story. Adam’s was cozy wasn’t it? She hadn’t done much but have sex there. “How’s work, Daddy?”

“Excellent,” He said. “I have a lot of people I can trust.”

“Good.” She said.

“Who do you trust, baby? What about your friends. I hardly see the girls anymore.”

“I’m not really playing volleyball anymore.” She shrugged. “And I find the debaters tedious lately.”

“Of course.” He said getting the same amount of answers he was used to. He pulled up. He saw that Adam boy. He was talking to the pregnant lesbian girls. Jesus. His little redhead hung on his hip. Mrs Goldsworth was driving off. He saw the Virgin Mary in her back window. He tried not to laugh at her. “If you need anything call.”

“I will, bye bye!” Emmy leaned in the window as she closed the door. She walked away and he followed her with his eyes. She looked over at Adam Towers twice before flinching and walking around to another school entrance. Adam saw Emmy and left his pregnant little harem. Mr Zucker laughed at that. That it might be two would be insane. Actually, he was pretty confident it was two and the little shit had chosen the redhead over his Emmy. He headed out of the cul de sac.

“Call main office.” He invoked his phone.

“Hello Mr Zucker.” His secretary answered.

“Yeah, hi. Can you call Towers Roofing and set me up a meeting with the boss?” He said. “No, just tell him I’m driving in now and expecting to see him. Thanks.”

“Will do—” He hung up and drove in downtown to talk to his future grandchild’s other grandfather. This was going to be a conversation.

* * *