The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 10

* * *

“Hey!” Adam caught Emmy at her locker on the east second floor.

“What? Hi Adam. Samira and Krysten had a date night last night. You need to be in the music room before Mr Kilkenny gets here.” Emmy frowned. He grabbed her elbow. Her cheeks flushed and he kissed her.

“Adam?” She stepped back and ran her brown hair behind her ears. There were a few people in the hallway. Freshmen mostly. Maybe they wouldn’t know what was going on? Who she was? Still, Emmy blanched. “Go find Samira and Krysten.”

“No.” He shook his head.

She fought the smile and never showed it. Emmy looked up and down the hallway. She grabbed Adam’s wrist, changed her grip to his hand and ran him two doors down to Mrs Chau’s English class. Emmy slammed the door behind them. The elderly woman looked up from her desk with shock.

“Good morning.” The teacher worried.

“Miss, um,” Emmy ran her hand over her raised belly. “I need to speak with Adam and, well, you don’t have a class this first period.”

“Mr Towers?” The woman looked at Emmy. “Yes, I’ll be in the teacher’s lounge. Do you want me to lock the door behind me?”

“You’d do that?” Adam smiled.

“I would.” She walked by in the slow way only older people can. Adam and Emmy vapidly smiled until she was out of sight of the small window in the door.

“Look!” Emmy stabbed her index finger into Adam’s pectoral muscle. “Get over here!”

She raised her hand up and grabbed Adam by his collar and dragged him out of line of sight of the window. Her other hand snagged his belt and unbuckled him.

“I didn’t come to you about—”

“Yes you did.” She huffed. “Say you did.”

“Emmy, I—”

That wasn’t the answer Emmy wanted. She tossed her spring coat on a nearby desk and pulled her shirt off. He looked down and loved her body. She unhooked her bra. She grabbed his chin and didn’t let him look up into her eyes until her bra hung off her wrist and her bare tits stopped jiggling. She tossed the bra on the shelf behind him.

“They’re bigger.” She confirmed. “Two cup sizes over October.”

“That’s amazing.” He said, “And I love your body—”

She kissed him and shot her hands to his fly. She tugged down his jeans. She squatted, some, and thought better of it. He stepped on the heels of his shoes to get his pants off. She let her sneakers catch her pants. She waddled to his side swept a small display of novels off of the back counter. She would’ve jumped right up.

“Um, a little help please?” She twisted her lips when she asked.

“Always,” He promised. “That’s what I’m trying to say.”

The first bell, first period started in 10 minutes, rang. Adam lifted Emmy and set her butt on the counter. It was a little high. Adam put his bookbag with his science books on the floor for a stepstool. She spread her thighs, blushing for the bright classroom lights and hating how big her legs were getting. He ran his hands over her flesh and adored it.

“Just fuck me.” She pleaded. It was more than a now command. Adam was too much of a teenager to hear the words beyond the now. She was wet for him. She wasn’t itchy but she was tingling with excitement. Kissing him was easy. It was part of everything. It wouldn’t be sex if she wasn’t grabbing his face and tasting his tongue. She bit her lower lip to quiet.

He was inside her. He looked down. “I’m going to fall and break my dick.” He said.

“Don’t!” She said, again the immediate was ‘Stay inside!’ The long term was ‘Save the dick!’ He grabbed a few big hard backed novels and kicked aside his book bag and stood on those. He grabbed her thighs and looked her in the eyes.

“Oh my God!” She moaned. Her fingers snatched the hair at the back of his skull. She pulled him to her hard and kissed him harder. He took hold of her thighs.

He fucked with a lot more focus now. When this began, he had fumbled Maura off of desks, counters, kitchen tables, shelves, and the hood of Emmy’s BMW. He wouldn’t let them fall now. He had Emmy. She knew in his hands she was as safe as she was desired.

She bit into his lip. The second bell, first period had started. They ignored it, as they were lost together. She broke their kiss, panting his name and dragging him down to her swollen breasts. She almost screamed, but she was leaning back against the wall. If her ear was right on it, maybe she could hear the next classroom. Holding her vocals in just turned her body red.

Her pants were stretched across his knees. Her thighs were pushed apart like a butterfly wings on a glass slide. She shook, the first of her orgasms broke her grip on his hair. She reached down, white knuckling the edge of the counter. She dug her nails into his shoulder, only his flimsy t-shirt kept her from breaking his skin.

“Emmy! Emmy!” He took one hand off of her thigh. He grabbed the side of her neck and lifted his face from her spit slicked breasts. She was shocked when she met his eyes. “Be my girl. Be my family.”

She couldn’t stop her second orgasm. They may have heard her in the next classroom but she kept the scream from going on long. She drank his cock as his cum slathered up inside of her. He breathed and panted. They kissed, slowly, slowly, her ass sliding back to sit solid on the counter. She was up, her hands on her knees. He had kicked aside the books he had stood on and looked up into her eyes.

“That was as good as I could take.” She brushed Adam’s hair.

“There’s more where that came from.” He promised.

“I know.” She kissed him. “Maybe we can hold off until I take Nut from Maura after lunch? I’ll need you right after she needs you, I’ll bet.”

“What?” Adam seemed shocked. He whispered in surprise: “Why isn’t Nut with Jen?”

“Because we can’t have her kicking down the door of your third period class and mounting you while Mrs Chau goes into cardiac arrest.” She smacked his shoulder. “We’ve been doing this since we shut down the camp.”

“I know, but with the old building so off limits now…” He frowned. “How doesn’t he get seen?”

“We have the whole school mapped for privacy.” She tilted her head.

“Good,” He smiled. “Because that means you and me can really talk about how we’re going to make this work.”

“We can’t Adam.” She frowned. Her hands slid down his jaw. “Maura loves you. You’re meant to be together.”

“Together with you. The three of us” He promised and ran his hand over her belly. “The six of us. Unless you’re having twins too.”

She shook her head no. Her eyes turned away. The door handle jiggled and they turned. They flashed their wide eyes to the door. Their phones buzzed.

Emmy and Adam were laughing when they showed each other the texts they had got. Krysten had sent to Emmy:

“Open up before they see us hanging around and get suspicious!!!” with perhaps a few misspelled words.

Samira had sent to Adam:

“Tag! Time to switch partners!” with a large supply of food based emojis. Girl loved her some eggplant.

“I guess we better open the door and trade you for Samira.” Emmy kissed Adam. “Thank you. Really.”

Adam helped her down as Samira and Emmy furiously texted more demands.

* * *

“Your father will be back when he’s back!” Jen frustrated her mother as they baked pies in the kitchen. Most would go to the church, others to the homeless shelter. It was a Goldsworth tradition for Thanksgiving for as long as Jen could form lasting memories. Jen was setting aside one of each for Adam and maybe the girls. Apple, blueberry, rhubarb, coconut cream, and pumpkin. For the first time in her life, she didn’t hate working in the kitchen. Her mother’s nonanswers were ruining that though.

“But he’s not here and special agents super slut and jarhead jock still are! What about Nut? What about—”

“Adam will be fine.” The mother hissed. She forced herself to take a long deep breath. “Obviously, he wanted to talk to leadership or there was a bigger Blackbag agent in town above the eggs and bacon.”

“I don’t—”

“Enough!” The mother snapped. “Roll the dough out Jennifer! You’re not too old that I can’t bend you over my knee and spank you.”

“I’ve never been too young for that threat,” Jen muttered. “I’m saying—”

The girls screamed as the Goldsworth family front door busted by a handheld battering ram. Two deputies, in tactical gear the department had never needed but had been gifted by the federal government, rushed through the bottom floor. Jen’s apron strap was grabbed by her mother.

“The alien!” She hissed.

“Should be with Maura right now.” Jen whispered. They gave legitimate screams as the deputies rushed through the living room and dining room with their rifle muzzles down.

“Two females. I got them.” Said one deputy.

“That smells really good, Mrs Goldsworth.” The other smiled behind his facemask. “Pumpkin? Mm mm. Anyway, Joel, keep an eye on ’em. I’ll clear the basement.”

The first deputy waited. He awkwardly shifted from foot to foot. He surveyed the kitchen. There were already five pies lined up for the oven that was baking the first two. “That’s a lot of pies.”

“Yes, down at Our Lady of the Stars. We do it every year.” Mrs Goldsworth wiped her shaking hands on her apron. Jen stayed behind her mother’s shoulders.

“Good work, Deputy.” The sheriff walked with Agent Barrow. He tipped his hat to the mother and daughter. “Ma’am. Miss.”

“What’s going on?” Jen asked. Barrow shook his head at the sheriff. The sheriff frowned. He walked over and placed the warrant in the mother’s hands.

She read it over with a lawyerly eye. “You could’ve knocked.”

“The noise was a bit much, I understand. We’ll discuss things down at the station.” He said. Barrow shook his head again. “I don’t understand.”

“Agent Parker will make the call.” Agent Barrow explained.

“All clear, sir.” The other armored deputy came in through the living room. “Nessie’s photographing while Agent Parker’s bagging the girls’ computers.”

“My computer!” Jen sneered, “Why?”

“Procedure.” Sheriff said feeling complicit in a dirty way. What about Mr Goldsworth?

“OK,” A woman pushing retirement age can in wearing a smock, latex gloves and a hairnet. A large camera with a big flashbullb on top hung from her neck. “Hey Annie. These the only cellphones in the house?”

She raised a pair of sealed evidence bags holding her own and her daughter’s phone. Krysten had hers at least.

“No, there should be another down in the basement with Larry’s fishing gear.” The mother said.

“OK, we’ll be out of your hair in another few minutes but it smells like someone needs to get those pies out of the oven.” She waved and walked by Agent Parker as she turned the corner to the basement stairs.

“No.” Agent Barrow shook his head when the mother reached for the oven mitts.

“You better do it, Sheriff,” Agent Parker smiled.

“I don’t think we found what you were looking for.” The Sheriff shook his head.

“We’ll see.” Agent Barrow smiled. Jen didn’t like the look on his face at all.

* * *

“Shut up!” Krysten elbowed her backpack. She hopped from foot to foot. Her pussy burned for Adam. Her tongue could’t lick the itch off of her lips. She had even taken the initiative to lube up her asshole before taking Nut from Maura and he wasn’t even interested. Seriously, if she didn’t have Adam to run to, she wouldn’t even like Nut at all.

“Oh hey Krysten.” A guy from her economics class waved. “Are you waiting for me?”

“No, um, Emmy actually.” She looked at him. She frowned as he raised his keys and unlocked the BMW.

“Yeah, story of my life. I don’t think she drove today.” He looked at her belly, her face, and shook his head.

“Fuck! Thanks.” She waved and stomped out of the parking lot to cross the football field. Fuck! Samira’s mom had taken her daughter straight to the doctor. Where was Jen? How was she going to get home? Her phone dinged.

“Hey sis. At the school. Where are you at?” Krysten frowned. Where else would she be? She lifted up on her tiptoes and scanned the sportsfield parking lot. Where the hell was Jen?

“Hey!” Emmy and Adam waved and ran to Krysten.

“What’s going on?” Krysten asked while she had a clear thought. “Where’s your car? Have you guys talked to Jen? She’s being weird.”

“C’mon!” Emmy pointed to the back woods behind the bleachers. The river flowed through there, fed by many of the little streams that cut through the woods and the town. Which meant you could follow the bank to the right feed and walk back to where Nut’s ship had crashed. Right up to the back of Krysten’s house.

“Guys? Can we please go to the car? My feet hurt and this guy—” She elbowed her squirming backpack. “Is fucking heavy.”

“I got ’im.” Adam grabbed her shoulder straps and Krysten moaned like she was getting rightfully fucked as he inched her down to her elbows. “Hurry.”

“What’s going on?” Krysten jogged, the best she could do, as she followed Emmy and Adam into the woods, down the slope, out of sight of the school. “Please tell me.”

“Secret agent bad guys have showed up.” Adam grumbled as Nut kicked and punched inside Krysten’s bag. He reached down and unzipped enough. Nut squealed as he rushed out.

“Gre-eat…” Emmy frowned as the alien violently erupted up Adam’s arms and Tarzan swung with the help of a nearby birch onto Emmy’s throat and arm. “Looks like we’d better stop here...”

Nut had grabbed her ear. Her wry smile and wobbly feet were unsteady. She sat down in her loose sweatpants and onto the November cold ground. Krysten was equally eager. Her open bookbag went tumbling down the hill as she collided with Adam. He grabbed her hips and lifted her to kiss him.

“What do you need?” He asked with a big smile as he nipped at her lips.

“I need you!” She tiptoed one hand of fingers over his chest and down to his jeans. He nodded the taste of her saliva had revved him up to need as well. He seemed to keep a better head during their first fucks. Provided he wasn’t outnumbered by the girls all over him.

He let himself be shoved down and onto his butt. Emmy hadn’t resisted long. She grabbed his shoulders and a maple tree to stay upright while she slurped Nut into her throat. Adam struggled out of his pants. He kicked one foot free of the leg. Krysten pushed him backwards until his hands flattened on the rough grass. Emmy fell off his shoulder.

Adam caught Emmy’s head. He flicked Nut for trying to the facefuck the girl until her head banged off of the forest floor.

“Jahdojahdo! Braxchor!” He blew out his lip as his small irises stared down Adam. He got an eyeful back. “Braxwhung. Nn-Nut”

The alien made an apologetic gesture. He bobbed his head, rolled back his shoulders, and bowed. It was difficult to take as an apology. He had kept a foot a cross Emmy’s collarbone and a grip on her throat as he fucked her mouth.

“Apology accepted.” Adam nodded and Krysten clambered onto his lap. He was hard and upright and she was hurried and frustrated. She sank down on him with a yelp. “Hey girl.”

“Hey boy.” Krysten tried to joke back but her lungs were already shaking. She grabbed his knees. She jumped her hips, her belly and her tits swung in her sweater. Her pussy went hard on his crotch.

“Braxporg!” Nut chimed he let go of Emmy’s throat as he sprayed his shiny cum into her mouth. He dragged his flushing cock from her lips staining her face. He walked backwards across her breasts and down her belly. She wiggled and thrust her waistband down.

“Oh! Adam!” Krysten moaned with a lick around her lips. “Adam!”

“Krysten!” He agreed. If Emmy’s were up two sizes how big had Krysten’s gotten. The sisters had been bigger than Emmy. They still were. Krysten was huge in Adam’s left hand. His right reached by his hip and stroked Emmy’s brown hair from her face.

“Did I get it?” Emmy rubbed her face and licked and licked her palm. “Did I get it?”

Adam turned from Krysten to look at Emmy. Nut kicked Emmy’s pants further down her knees. Adam realized they weren’t the same ones from Mrs Chau’s class in the morning. He stroked her hair. Krysten grabbed his.

“Oh, this is what I want.” Krysten said with eyes rolled back to their whites. Her upper teeth skated back and forth on her lip as she keened. “Adam!”

“Baby!” He said as he stroked Emmy’s hair. It was better than using names in an orgy. Samaura was bad. Jemmy was worse. Still, nothing as bad as calling Krysten Jen or Jen Krysten.

He laughed and sighed and moaned. Krysten’s pussy had crazy strength right now. She squeezed and grabbed his shirt. She pushed off his knees. Again, because she hadn’t pushed herself far enough the first time. She leaned down and collapsed forward on him. He stroked her hair and they kissed madly.

“Adam? Krysten, did I get it?” Emmy rocked. Nut had thrust himself into the brunette’s pussy. Emmy’s belly stuck up and out so much more when she was on her back. She rocked, trying to get on a side or at least a shoulder. Nut blew out his lip and grabbed her ear. His little irises left their shared view of Emmy’s tits. She scissored her thighs and rolled onto her side.

“Jahdojahdo!” Nut bellowed and scrambled to grab Adam’s thigh and keep his head from bouncing off Adam’s sneaker. Emmy started wiggling down Nut’s cock. She rubbed her face and licked her hand.

“Did I get it?” She asked again. Krysten huffed as she broke her kiss with Adam. They turned and Emmy inch wormed at them. Krysten panted. Her face was red.

“Yeah,” Krysten reached down and rubbed her palm over Emmy’s face. “It’s only your spit now.”

Krysten grabbed Adam’s hair. “Kiss her but look at me.”

That wasn’t a sensible or followable command. Adam did his best. Emmy warbled into his throat. His eyes flicked upwards trying to get to Krysten. He just looked silly. Emmy grabbed his heads with both hands. It was difficult to kiss while Emmy hollered into Adam’s mouth.

“Me!” Krysten bemoaned. She yanked Adam’s hair but Emmy had a grip too.

“Braxchor. Nn-Nut.” The alien chuckled. He squealed as Emmy’s thighs tensed and squeezed him. He blasted her spasming pussy with cum.

“Shit!” Krysten couldn’t get Adam’s face. She struggled backwards. She tried to sit up on his cock again. She pulled herself back with Adam’s knee and Nut’s face. The alien grabbed her wrist. He pulled. She moaned out Adam’s name. He sighed and it was Emmy’s turn to get orgasm vocals in her face.

They panted. Nut scampered back from the tight thighs and grabbing hands. The girls snuggled up in the cold autumn day to Adam’s side. Krysten’s phone jingled with another text.

“Hey sis? You not coming? Did you get a ride home?”

“Oh.” Krysten moaned rubbing Adam’s cock. She squealed when Emmy reached a hand across and shoved two scooping fingers into the blonde’s cunt. Krysten yelped. Emmy dragged the sticky mess out of Krysten. The blonde eagerly sucked it off.

“Adam and I will take Nut. You gotta go up there.” Emmy stroked the blonde’s hair. “OK?”

“Oh, my feet.” Krysten moaned for her sore feet while looking at the hill in front of her.

* * *

It was their third stop in the woods. Emmy sat on a discarded washing machine. Adam stroked her hair and ran his cock in and out of her mouth. She smiled warmly around them. She lifted the phone she was texting in.

“Alright, I’m parked on Rainhill. You sure that’s where you guys are?” Maura had sent. Adam nodded and wheezed. Nut sat next to Emmy. Nut’s large irises had slipped behind his nose. With one girl, he grew tired of her after a couple of blowjobs and three fucks.

“Watch the teeth!” Adam had to say again. She tended to wiggle her jaw more if she texted while she sucked. It wasn’t dangerous. Her attention seemed mostly focused on her tongue and throat muscles. It was like talking to Maura was as background as breathing.

“I’ll swallow and then we’ll meet you.” She waved the phone. She placed it between Nut’s stuck out feet. His little irises walked over it. Her background was a picture of last year’s volleyball team with the state trophy. Nut rolled his lip warmly.

“No,” Adam huffed. He was too close to cumming into Emmy’s mouth to scold the alien. He let his shoulders lag, his eyelids close, his breathing rise, and his cum pour. “I do not wanna die.”

“Good!” Emmy cheered as she leaned her nose back and rippled her throat. “Get your pants up.”

Nut climbed up Emmy’s body as she stood. Another text from Maura came. “Where are you? Fuck faster? Think of my tits! And you Adam, whatever boys like.”

“God she’s a nut.” Emmy rubbed Nut’s head.

“Jahdojahda.” He nodded. She oofed as she took a step.

“You gotta take him.” Emmy said. Adam rushed in. Nut blew out his lip to be carried by the boy. Adam had Emmy and his own backpacks as well.

The river was down a short gully. Up the hill the treeline was sparse. They climbed hand in hand. They saw Adam’s father’s car. Maura mostly borrowed her mom’s or Adam’s but this wasn’t an impossible turn of events. Emmy waved and her face froze. She turned stepping in front of Adam and thrusting Nut’s head into Adam’s bookbag.

“Braxdirth!” Nut growled. He flailed grabbed her ear and quieted. He pulled himself into the bag. Adam zipped things up. Adam’s father was getting out of his car. Parked ahead of him, so was Emmy’s.

“Well shit.” Emmy said. She looked at Adam.

“I’d rather this.” He grabbed her hand, slung his alien stuffed backpack up on one shoulder, and looked into her eyes.

“Fine.” Emmy blushed. “But I’m not giving up my own room.”

They walked hand in hand to their fathers. Adam’s dad was gobsmacked. His eyes rolled over the beautiful pregnant girl’s body and messy muddy hair and clothes. Emmy’s father was totally relieved.

“Two!” Adam’s father gasped.

“We haven’t confirmed it,” Adam said. That dropped Emmy’s father’s relieved frown. “But yeah, we think Maura’s having twins.”

Adam’s father staggered backwards. Emmy’s father laughed. He stepped forward and grabbed Adam in a hug. Emmy stepped in and grabbed the waving bag. She stroked Nut through the bag hoping to keep him from screeching out. He surprised her with silence.

“Out of all of the guys I ever knew who liked my daughter.” He stepped back. “You’re the only one who’s not a complete piece of garbage.”

“She’s not the only girl he knocked up.” Adam’s father shook his head. “Jesus, man. Is this my fault?”

“Mom’s mostly.” Adam found his father’s finger right in his face.

“Do not make that joke again. You’ll break that woman. Your mother loves Maura!” His shoulders slumped. “You were right. You were fucking right, Frank.”

“So, does this change the plan?” Emmy’s dad stepped back and ringed his girl in his arm.

“No, I’ll take him home. You bring Donna and everything you need down for dinner.” Adam’s father said. Adam gave Emmy’s fingers another squeeze before they were separated and directed to other cars.

“Mind if I throw this in the trunk, Dad?” Adam asked as Emmy was helped into the passenger seat of the car ahead of him.

“Yeah, sure.” His father clicked the trunk open and death marched to the driver side door.

“Just what I needed, more family.” Adam laughed when he saw the rifles, tent, and packs loaded in the back. That made sense. There’s no way his parents could hide Maura from his uncles. They must’ve been coming into town for a big Thanksgiving thing and then taking the long weekend to bag elk or deer. He dropped Nut and unzipped his bag.

“Nn-Nut.” The alien began. Adam shushed him. He grabbed Nut’s hand. Nut grabbed Adam’s ear.

“In a few hours, I’ll get you safely out of the trunk. Stay quiet until then.” Nut let himself get zipped back in. Adam closed the trunk.

* * *