The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 12

* * *

Barrow completed his eleventh u-turn and pulled off onto the shoulder. The backroad had been mostly empty but for the slow moving Toyota packed with the five pregnant girls. The girls had been driving hopscotch from turn off to gas station to convenience store. A car can only go as far as the smallest bladder inside of it. Those girls had spent a small fortune on junk food. Barrow shrugged into a white winter coat and affixed a MAGA hat on his head. Parker switch into a fur lined leather jacket and a pom-pommed toque.

“They must’ve noticed the car by now.” He said. “In a city, in daylight, the costumes work but we’ve seen one other vehicle on the road tonight and we’ve past the girls twenty times counting both ways.”

“Their focus is shot.” She said. “Krysten was de-itched by the time we got her and she’s overdue. Jen’s driving and she’s the one who has gone the longest.”

“Well, Ramamurthy, Henson, and Zucker could be clearheaded.” He warned.

“Maybe, I doubt it.” Parker said. “Look. There.”

The girls ahead turned onto an offroad into a wood. The agents drove by and stopped out of sight. Parker brought up their tools on her phone and laptop.

“This could be it.” Barrow agreed.

“Look,” She zoomed on the GPS. The google earth pictures were from spring but it was clear it was a straight shot up for about a 5 minute drive. There was a ranger’s station at the top of the hill.

“That’s a lot of woods to cover.” Barrow said. “We should call in a chopper.”

“Yeah, from who?” She asked. “Give them fifteen and we’ll put on the agent personas one last time.”

“It’s four in the morning. The warden’s not there.” Barrow said.

“Yeah, well, we just gotta get ahead of a bunch of pregnant girls and reach the camp first.” She said. “You a hunter?”

“Yeah, but I can’t just look at a satellite map and pick out the best spot for a campsite.” He said.

“Dammit. The hard way then.” She said.

“Or we wait until the ranger’s arrived and get helped. The girls find Nut, they’ll be in such a frenzy it should be trivial to pick a hill and take the shot.”

“And then what? Take out everyone?” Parker shook her head.

“It might be the best way.” He said.

“No, right now the Nut is starving. This is a time for eggs, not bacon, meathead.” She said. She unbuttoned her pants and shoved them down.

“What are you doing?” He asked. She stuck out her tongue, squinted, turned her fingers, and yanked out her diaphragm.

“I wasn’t about to let that sheriff or grocery store bag boy knock me up. But now, I can’t have the Braxian disregard me as a pardapardo.” She said. “Time?”

“If we’re giving them 15? We got another 12 minutes.” He said.

“Cool.” She said. She looked at Barrow and saw iron will and steel muscles. She smiled and reclined. “I’m thinking of a person.”

* * *

Adam accepted the steel flask from his father. He looked back shocked.

“Relax kiddo. Take a drink. My first drink with my dad was something special. It was his way of saying he trusted me to be an adult. I was a little younger than you are now.” His father poked their campfire with a stick. It was warm for a late autumn night but all four men were bundled up and sitting near the fire. Their two tents at their back.

“I was about his age.” Mr Henson said.

“My dad was a teetotaler.” Mr Zucker said. “I feel like I missed out on something.”

Adam nodded. He looked past the fire to the bag he had stuffed down the hill. He unscrewed the flask’s cap. He slung much more than a sip on his tongue. The old men were chuckling as Adam’s dad rubbed his son’s back. Mr Henson took the flask.

“You know good whiskey.” He said. Mr Zucker took the next.

“Agreed.” And the flask went back to Adam’s father.

“Look, fucking up happens. You’re a good kid.” Mr Henson opened a bag of pretzels. “Maura could do a lot worse.”

“The worst of it is any new parent is a fuck up. If you can’t handle your own fuckups how do you support your kids when they have theirs.” Mr Zucker said. “If it comes down to it, tomorrow, you’d marry Maura, wouldn’t you?”

“That’s what Vickie wants.” Adam’s father said. “Or she did, before Emmy was on the table. I don’t think you’re old enough.”

“I gotta do something.” Adam said. “It was killing me when only Maura would work with me.”

“Jesus!” Mr Zucker said.

“What I need to know,” Adam’s father said. Adam took the flask as his father talked. “What I need to know is that despite the anger and the disappointment and the fear, we’re all full in on this.”

“Donna’s not going to like it.” Mr Zucker said. He smiled as Adam wiped the whiskey twist from his lips and passed the flask to Mr Henson.

“I didn’t want to bring that up.” Mr Henson said. “The trouble with this is, I think Maura’s happy. Happy Emmy’s there with you too.”

“I haven’t been able to read Emmy since she’s been hiding your name from me.” Mr Zucker took the flask. “You and Maura are so far out of the orbit she set for herself… I’m glad to see her perfect face cracking. You can’t be that hard without being brittle.”

“Hmm.” Adam’s father said. “What do you want Adam? Has anyone asked you that?”

The three men turned their eyes on the younger. Adam shook his head. “I kinda feel like a henchman in the whole thing. No. No one’s asked me what I want.”

“We are now, son.” Mr Zucker said.

“We are now.” Mr Henson agreed.

“I want… I want the girls to be happy. I want the girls to be happy with me.” He said.

“Hmm…” Adam’s father said. He lifted his flask swished and heard there was very little left. He past the last draught to his son. Adam made a face and forced it down. His father grabbed him by the shoulder and shook. “I’m going to do my best for you, for the kids, and for your girls. In that order.”

“Shit.” Mr Henson said. “Kid, you’re third for me. The grandkids first.”

“Yeah,” Mr Zucker said. “Emmy needs to be held to a higher standard.” He stretched. “I’m gonna grab the bottle of rum. You guys don’t mind if we botch the first day of the hunt?”

“Get a bottle of soda for Adam.”

“I thought you said you trusted me as an adult.” The son turned to the father.

“Yeah,” He nodded. “You’re going to want to mix this.”

“Don’t hog all of the soda, I’d rather a rum and coke as well.” Mr Henson said. The cooler was locked behind the tents. Mr Zucker walked around and his phone chirped and buzzed in his pocket.

“I guess things didn’t go as well with the girls.” He saw the messages from Donna flying in. “I should just turn the whole thing off and focus on you this weekend Adam.”

“That’s what I did.” Mr Henson said. “The reception’s bad enough out here anyways. Besides, Maura was just going to make everybody angry and defensive. Always better to be at ground zero after the detonation, not during.”

“Guys,” Mr Zucker said. “This said the girls took Vickie’s car.”

“Oh, wow.” Adam’s father laughed and shook his son. “You’re not going to get a moment’s rest for the rest of your life.”

“Oh!” Mr Zucker said. “Apparently, the Sheriff thinks they went to the Goldworth’s… I don’t know them well.”

“Maura and their youngest are close. Krysten’s grown into quite a looker.” Mr Henson said. Adam stared red-faced into the fire. “I heard she went lesbo though. Big loss. Big loss.”

“Oh,” Mr Zucker returned with a two liter of Coca-Cola and a bottle of white rum. “Well, phone’s off.”

“Krysten Goldsworth? She the girl who’s dating that other pregnant girl?” Adam’s father asked.

“Yeah,” Mr Zucker was laughing as he poured Adam a drink in a tin mug. “There’s something in the air.”

The men laughed. Adam didn’t. The men stopped laughing as each one looked at him.

“No.” Adam’s father intercepted the rum and coke from Mr Zucker. He looked at his son and started laughing hysterically.

* * *

“My boots don’t fit anymore! My feet are too fucking fat!” Maura shouted at her pink galoshes.

“Shhhh.” Emmy sat Maura down in the back seat of the car. Krysten and Jen followed the hand instructions and helped Emmy sit down on the packed earth of the makeshift parking lot. The only other vehicle out tonight was Mr Towers’ big SUV. They checked. Nut wasn’t in it. They had to go in the woods.

“I’ve got two road flares and one flashlight.” Samira said coming back from the trunk.

“Maura, push your foot.” Emmy held the boot and put the sole against her shoulder. Maura erupted in curse words until she stomped her heel down on the top of Emmy’s tits. “Alright, one more.”

“I’m so fucking pathetic.” Maura whined.

“Shut your hormones up.” Jen demanded. “The last thing we need is to start crying and hugging everyone again. It should’ve taken four hours to get out here. It’s been seven.”

“Well you guys have just been so good to Adam and Nut and me and here I am slowing everybody down and can’t even put my boots on like an adult.” Maura threatened tears.

“I’m going straight for anal sex.” Krysten declared. Maura lost her misery and snorted.

“Ow!” Emmy flinched as the second of Maura’s heels clubbed her in the shoulder. “Don’t kick me with your fucking cow feet.”

“Hoofs are smaller than big feet. Bears have big feet.” Samira said. Her eyes scanned the woods. Her throat vibrated and fear started to rock her.

“So does Nut!” Krysten giggled. “They’re like ping pong paddles. No, they’re thinner, like spatulas.”

“With long creepy toes.” Emmy agreed. “Can I get some help? The ground is really cold.”

It took four of them to pull Emmy up.

“And this is only halfway cooked.” Samira rubbed her belly. “I don’t know about you girls, but I don’t want to get pregnant again.”

“Unless that’s what Adam or Nut wants.” Maura stomped in her boots and triumphed.

“I can tell Adam no.” Samira grumbled.

“The fuck you can.” Jen laughed. “Fuck me! Fuck my little brown ass!”

“I said ‘Fuck me! Fuck my asshole!’” Samira sniffed. “You were the one bringing up my brown ass.”

“I like your brown ass.” Krysten was all hugs. “Let’s go!”

“Where are we going?” Emmy asked.

“Um.” Maura answered. “Shit.”

With the one flashlight the forest was too Goddamned big.

“We’ll figure it out.” Samira said. “I figure we should go that way.”

The brown girl pointed. All of the other girls agreed. They looked at each other.

“Does anyone else think there’s a lot of anger that way?” Maura asked. No one disagreed.

* * *

Barrow and Parker were well equipped. They lowered their nightvision goggles. It was trivial to pinpoint the girls. They were a loud, awkward mass trumping through the brush like an elephant of complaints. The light from their flashlight weaved through the woods.

“The men clearly took this path.” Barrow gestured. He spoke quietly.

“Followed the trail around the ridge and over towards the lake. There’s a river down that way?” Parker’s teeth chattered as she recalled the GPS. “Yeah, Braxians are denser than water and cannot hold their breath.”

“I wasn’t certain they breathed.” Barrow said. His eyes travelled over Parker’s legs. She was wearing a tactical vest, the headgear, the rifle sling on her shoulder, and combat boots. The miniskirt didn’t fit. He lifted it up.

“Yeah, that cold.” She waved her unclad sex at him. “Let’s get moving, hopefully pumping the blood will warm me up.”

“We got time. I could warm you—”

“You pull this off and I’m yours.” She said. “Mission first.”

“Mission first.”

* * *

Adam swayed as he pissed on a tree. He laughed as a few droplets spattered on the top of the backpack. His father had passed him the cup after Adam had come clean about everything short of the alien. Two cups of rum and coke, the mouthful, and sips of whiskey. Adam was drunk enough.

There hadn’t been much more talk after Adam had laid out everything. His father was still at the fire. Mr Zucker and Mr Henson were in the second tent. Maura snored like her dad.

“Braxdirth!” The bag started kicking and rolling. Adam laughed and forced the rest of the piss out. The bag popped and rolled down the hill and clubbed a tree.

“Yeah, I remember what that’s like.” Adam said. He had a thought, grab the alien, plop it down right in front of his father. He stepped forward. If he was going to do this, he knew the play was to keep the bag zippered shut. He pulled the tag and Nut squirmed out. “Braxchor, Braxporg, Jahdojahda! Kapeesh Jahdojahda!”

“Adam? You alright? Did you have too much?” His father sounded a hundred years older when he called for his son. Nut quieted down but he wouldn’t still himself.

“I’ll be fine Dad.” Adam said. He sat down staring nut in the eyes. Even in the dark he could see the small irises turn up to him. The big irises looked to Nut’s left and sometimes swung to the campsite. “Give me some air for a minute.”

“Alright, you don’t come up in 15,, I’ll come find you.” His dad called out.

“Nn-Nut,” Nut swayed with a weird excitement. That made Adam’s stomach slosh with the movement. Nut stepped forward and tugged Adam’s ear. It wasn’t as bad as usual. He tugged again. He tugged again. “Braxdirth.”

“What does that even mean?” Adam blew out his lip in mirror to Nut. Nut slapped a stomp into the ground. His large irises swung. Adam couldn’t be bother to look. Nut saw something he wanted and sprinted away. The alien only managed to pull himself one pace on his hands before he slumped down into a waddle. He came back lifting his arms up to be carried. Adam stepped away.

“Go get it, boy. Go fetch.” Adam shrugged. He yawned.

“Jahdojahda! Jahdojahda!” Except the second one shut up in the middle of the word. Nut did his best to scamper off in the direction he was looking. His shoulders were slumped and he was pulling himself hard.

“To hell with you, Nut. You don’t even have to take care of the girls.” He stopped himself from calling the alien a parasite. He headed back to camp. His father as gone. The fire was still burning. The snoring had stopped.

“Hello?” He worried.

“Hello.” Parker’s gloved hand touched his shoulder. Her other hand, carrying a silenced pistol, wrapped around his chest.“Where’s the Braxian?”

“That’s what the alien’s called. I guess that makes sense.” Adam belched. “Where’s my dad?”

* * *

“What are you doing? What are these for?” Barrow asked Parker. The agents had found the camp with ease. They had past the girls long ago, more than enough time to mark out everything. In out, clean. They had retreated out of earshot to finish prep. Parker was frustrated as they still hadn’t visual confirmation on the alien.

“They’re zip-cuffs and ballgags. For the taxpayers.” She gestured. The redheaded short one had just started snoring like a timbermill. Not all the way out of possible earshot then.

“Only if its easy.” Barrow said. “Only if its quiet.”

“We’re here to save Adam.”

“We’re here for the Braxian.” Barrow said. “I got point.”

The raid went well. Towers stayed quiet. Zucker wasn’t asleep but he was drunk and groggy enough to keep it quiet. Barrow knelt on Mr Henson’s back as he cinched the cuffs closed.

“Where’s the Braxian?” He heard Parker outside the tent.

* * *

“This ass is huge!” Emmy grabbed Samira by the butt and helped heft the girl over the rocks they had run into. “Help me up!”

“We could go, he can’t be far.” Samira stepped into the other three. “Besides, she doesn’t have anyone to catch her if she doesn’t get up.”

“Aw c’mon!” Emmy shouted. “You bitches.”

“We’d better help her.” Maura was the only one who stepped back. “I can’t do this on my own.”

“He’s so close.” Jen shivered and rubbed her elbows. She had been getting antsier and antsier with every step. They’d been walking for three hours. “I need it.”

“Look, you guys’ll be there soon enough.” Samira hugged Maura. “Let us go.”

Maura grabbed Samira’s elbow and Samira shrieked for the finger digging in where it shouldn’t. “We’re helping Emmy and then we’re almost there.”

“Adam’s not going to like it if we leave her here.” Krysten said. “But I don’t think—Jen’s already going.”

“We should be OK with the three of you.” Emmy pleaded.

“It’s dangerous.” Samira dug for an excuse. Maura pushed her nose into Samira’s nose. “Fine, let’s help her then!”

Maura had both of Emmy’s hands and each other girl took an elbow. Emmy was huffing and puffing after she had scrambled up. “Thanks guys.”

“We better go.” Maura took off at once. “Or Jen will have all of the sex and there won’t be any left for us.”

“Not cool, my dad’s up there.” Emmy moaned. Krysten turned the light forward. Jen was saved from running face first into a tree.

* * *

Adam sat against a tree. The hot agent hadn’t gagged him like the fathers in the tent but he did have his wrists bound in front of him. She had hung her gun back in its holster. The barrel had never pointed in his direction.

“I can’t find him!” Barrow jogged back up. The fire burned low and the agents hinged their night goggles up when they stood among the tents.

“Really?” Adam said. “He’s not very stealthy.”

“Not to you. And so long as he keeps his cock internal, we’re not going to see the heat source.” Parker said. She squatted down. Her skirt opening but it was too far from sunrise to tantalize Adam. “Barrow, you’re on plan B.”

“But if—” He stopped himself. “Yes sir.”

Parker sat down next to Adam as Barrow hiked up the hill. She looked at him. He took a deep breath.

“The babies? The moms? Maura, Samira, Krysten, Jen, and Emmy? Are they going to be OK?” He worried. “What’s he doing to them?”

“Did that hurt?” She asked.

“I’ve been thinking clearer since dad gave me rum.” He admitted.

“It’s not that. Though it’s hard for him to get in your head by the ears when you’re drunk.” She smiled. “It’s been how long since you fucked an itchy girl?”

“What time is it? I was with Emmy right after school.” He said.

“Twelve hours then?” She said. “How do you feel weak? Sleepy?”

“A little.” He said. “It is four in the morning.”

“It is.” She said. “I’m going to lure him out. If this goes pear shaped. I’m going to be itchy.”

“Then you’re on your own.” Adam said.

“Because I didn’t answer you?” She asked. “Good. If that what it takes to save you.”

“What? Save me? Why do I need saving?” Adam asked. She didn’t answer. She snuggled against his side, her skirt hiked up. She licked her fingers and began touching herself.

“They come for our women.” She frowned. “They’re psychics. Telepaths.”

“I’ve never heard his thoughts.” Adam said. He looked down at the woman, it was hard not to see the beauty, even through the military garb. Parker followed his eyes.

“Right.” She sat up and unvelcroed her vest. She tossed it and her helmet aside. Her gun remained under her left shoulder. “Shouldn’t look like a trap, right?”

“That looks like a vagina to me.” Adam said.

“Oh? Yeah is that what a trap is?” She asked and moaned as her fingers ran over her pussy lips again. “I don’t spend much time keeping up with internet culture.”

She was incredibly fit. Her black sweater clung to her figure. She had tits like Emmy, legs like Jen, a face like none of the others. Adam smelled sex and he couldn’t help his boner.

“Oh yeah,” She said. “Me and you, we’re just people. We can’t hear the aliens. They send down the Braxians to farm up a bunch of telepathic minds.”

She closed her eyes and her mouth opened as she gasped. Adam eyes scanned over her open legs. He had never seen a girl masturbate before. His girls were the only girls he had experience with and they were ready for him. He wasn’t even certain they did masturbate. He did. A lot. Even over these last hectic months. He couldn’t figure anything else to do with himself if he managed a half hour alone.

She licked her lips. “Our bosses think enough telepaths will make a landing zone for a bigger invasion. Your blonde girls and their church think this is how Jesus comes back.”

She let out a long whimper. Adam watched enraptured. Her fingers glimmered with her wetness and the campfirelight.

“I don’t care what people think could happen.” He asked. He struggled with his bound hands. He grabbed her face and made her look at him. She let out a long warm breath. “What’s he doing to them?”

“He’s making your kids different.” She said. “They are yours, three boys and three girls.”

“Oh, good, I was worried there were other twins.” He huffed. He let go of her face and she moaned. She closed her lip in her teeth.

“He then takes something from the girls, whatever makes the telepathic stuff go. He accesses it when he pulls on your ear. When it hurts. Hurts.” She was swirling her ring and middle fingers over her clit. She grabbed her nipple through her sweater. She growled in frustration but couldn’t easily pull her breast out while she masturbated.

“The girls then need it, it leaves them shaken and itchy. That and the cum.” She moaned word cum a few times. “You’re a really good looking man, Adam.”

“Thanks.” He said. He knew that Nut was in the tree overhead now. The one he leaned against. The alien watched holding the limbs. He was always a climber. That’s how he had evaded Barrow.

“I don’t want you to go. I don’t want you to—” She growled and kicked the heel of her boot into the dirt. “The girls, they’ll pull so much out of you… You’ll be gone.”

He saw the shine of her face. He didn’t know what else to do. He kissed her.

“Nn-Nut!” Parker overretreated and looked up at the noise. “Jahdajahda. Kapeesh. Jahdajahdo. Braxchor.”

“Leave me to him. You won’t survive a sixth. If you can still survive.” She muttered. She wasn’t cumming. The shaking and her closed eyes were other emotions.

Won’t survive. Adam looked up and saw the alien coming down as a killer. He grabbed Parker’s hair and she reached for her gun. She stopped her reflexes. He twisted her neck from the reach of Nut’s arm. He rolled her over and put her face into the dirt.

“Jahdajahdo!” Nut blew his lip in frustration but it cracked in its flow as he huffed. He grabbed Adam’s upper arm. He screamed. Adam had slammed his shoulder into the tree with Nut’s hand in the way. Nut swung to the ground grabbed Parker’s thigh to turn her. She fingered her gun.

“No!” Adam stopped her again but he was shouting at Nut. He threw himself over the back of Parker. He struggled with his hands in ties but he yanked his jeans down and his cock over the edge. “No, I’m not going to let him hurt you.”

“Adam!” She smiled and felt the meat of his cock press through the softness of her pussy. She wagged her head, keeping her ears out of reach of Nut. She kept her face in the dirt, out of range of alien cock.

“I’m sorry.” He said, “But the only time he’s not fucking someone is when I’m in the way. I didn’t know what else to do.”

“Its OK, Adam.” She ran her hips down to take his cock all the way in. “This was plan B.”

It was hard to hear her as she dodged her mouth into the dirt. She had her hands clapped over her ears. He pulled on her fingers. That hurt, but it didn’t get into her mind.

Adam swung his hands and grabbed her shoulder. She was built for him. Her ass was hard and firm and strong. He grinned and thrust his hips. He felt bad, in the way he felt when Emmy was taped to the futon.

“C’mon! C’mon! You’re inside me Adam. You’re hot and hard.” She was moaning and encouraging. It sounded rehearsed to Adam’s ear.

“Hey,” He said. “You’re really pretty.”

“You’re so sweet!” She moaned. “He was like you. They all said so. He cared. He—”

Adam pushed her down to keep Nut away from her ear. He folded over her. Her body was strong and trained and warm and womanly. He whispered.

“Don’t tell me who I’m like.” He said.

“You’re your own man, Adam.” She said. “We had to watch you, watch the girls, watch the town. You always cared. I always wanted someone to care for me like that.”

“What did you see?” He almost said the words. She was doing more with her pussy than he knew pussies could do. He kissed her neck. She shook and this was a cum. She moaned. She huffed into the dirt. She shook with knees spread more to the sides and lowered them to the ground.

The drop, a microsecond of vertigo, unleashed him. He was breathing hard as she wailed. His cum sprayed up inside her.

“Oh my God!” She squealed.

“Jahdojahda! Jahdojahda! Braxporg! Kapeesh. Nn-Nut!” Nut tried to shove Adam from Parker’s pussy. He stayed over her. Her rhythmic motions stirred him. Maybe he had just been trained to go and to keep going.

“Holy shit kid!” She moaned. “I don’t even stink of Braxian cum. You’re girls are in for it for a long time. I promise.

“Braxdirth!” Nut’s big irises had been locked on Parker’s figure. His small irises were everywhere. He squealed, “Nn-Nut!” one more time and grabbed the trees. He managed to pull himself up and away. Barrow’s dogcatcher noose scooped the dirt.

“What are you doing?” Parker snapped. “Shoot the monster!”

“I’m catching it. That’s the goal.” Barrow looked up at the tree. “The incubators are about forty minutes out. Keep moaning, Parker. You keep his cock lighting up my infrared and he can’t hide.”

“Huh?” Adam felt her body dance back against his. “He’s gone. Are you going to survive?”

He settled onto Parker’s back. She reached up with one hand and stroked his face. “You’re a hero, kid.”

“What are you doing? Make with the noise! Fuck!” Barrow said. “You know what? We don’t need you, Adam.”

“We do! Need him! For the girls!” Parker said.

“There are more girls, better picks. We choose who the fathers are, who the mothers are, we build the right people.” He said. “Goodbye kid. At least you went out happy.”

The gunfire killed Adam’s erection. Barrow dropped. The first bullet had gone up his throat and bound around under his helmet. One more in the throat, two more in the knee. The collapsing body missed them by millimeters.

Adam climbed off Parker. He was shocked. She rolled over and sat up.

“No, that’s never been the plan.” She shook her head. She blinked tears away and got up.

“My Dad, the—”

“If I’m not right for him, he’ll realize how close the girls are.”

“Incubators?” Adam realized. “Oh my God!”

“No, stop!” She said and grabbed his shoulder. “They’re following their minds. They didn’t take the trail.”

* * *