The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Space Nut by Redsliver, Chapter 13

* * *

“No one brought snacks?” Krysten moaned as she limped along at the back of the pack. “I’d eat the raw ass off of a cow right now.”

“Ooh,” Samira covered her face and waved back at the blonde. “Don’t mention meat. I couldn’t take it.”

Jen squealed. Everyone realized they had just followed and been watching their feet more than the light of their flashlight. They looked up. Jen’s splashing cut through the water.

“Nut!” She pleaded. The flashlight in Krysten’s hand waved into the back of Emmy’s head. Maura pulled the brunette aside and their alien lover was illuminated on the other side. He hung from the branch of a pine tree. The lake spread out on their right. The river was at least knee deep.

“Braxdirth!” Nut squealed and dropped. Splinters burst out of the tree.

“Girls stay back!” Adam shouted.

“Adam!” Maura yelled. She ran. They all cleaved through the water towards Nut. He hopped, favoring one foot and inching away from Adam’s voice to the water’s edge.

“Nut!” Samira had more rocks and less mud under her feet. She broke out on the river’s edge. Krysten turned the light.

“What’s she doing here?” Emmy squealed. Nut couldn’t throw up his hands. He grabbed Samira who was throwing herself in the line of fire.

“You won’t hurt him!” Samira shouted. “He’s ours.”

“He’s infecting your brains, drugging you, and feeding on your thoughts!” The agent’s gun was lowered.

“Braxporg.” Nut said feebly. He was trying to kick down Samira’s pants.

“I can’t wait!” He was pushed off by Jen who was shaking.

“Listen!” Agent Parker shouted. “Girls, you can’t have both. If you keep giving into Nut, he’ll keep feeding off of Adam. Adam will waste away and die.”

“Don’t believe her!” Krysten waved her hands. “She just wants him for herself! Look at the fucking skirt she’s wearing!”

Adam stepped in front of Agent Parker. She hissed that it was a bad idea.

“Girls! My girls! I need you to choose.” Adam said. “I love you and I’ll do whatever you need for your babies. If we keep Nut, your children will be special in ways no one else’s will be and you’ll lose me.”

“You don’t believe her!” Krysten said. “She’s some government slut who’s going to autopsy him and take his liver for something governmental!”

“Um, Krysten? That’s stupid.” Emmy said. “Jen put him down. Jen! Put Nut down!”

“OK,” She nodded. “I will.”

Nut flailed but he seemed weak. He was starving. He couldn’t even reach up for Jen’s ear.

“This isn’t your choice.” He turned on the agent. “It’s theirs. I have to take responsibility and do my job as a dad. If that means I live for my children or I die for them.”

“Easy peasy.” Maura shook off her force marched tiredness. She took two long strides and stomped her pink muddy boot down into the lakefront sand. She kicked a field goal from the 50 yard line.

“Maura!” Samira shrieked. The Indian girl turned and grabbed Maura. The alien bounced and rolled in the shallow water of the lake.

“I’ll finish it.” Emmy declared in a heartbeat. Krysten grabbed her.

“No! You can’t!”

Nut panicked. He was kicking and flailing with energy he pulled out of his deepest reserves.

“I can’t hit them if I take that shot!” Parker said. “Adam. You deserve a long life.”

He wouldn’t have let her. The perfect shot’s window closed. Jen rushed out. The water was frigid. She cleaved the waves and grabbed Nut’s hands.

“No! We don’t want to do this without Adam!” Maura begged. “We can’t!”

“Way to go, Jen! I love you!” Krysten’s cheer turned into a shriek. Jen hand Nut’s wrists and walked deeper.

The fights changed. Emmy held Krysten back. Maura and Samira wrestled down to their knees. Maura got the upper hand in an instant. Agent Parker unloaded her gun. Adam rushed and grabbed Jen.

“I made you pie.” She said and hugged him.

Braxians did not float. Parker ran over. The seven gathered on the shore. Emmy held Krysten. Maura pinned Samira.

“Are any of you itchy?” Parker asked.

“I’m hungry.” Krysten frowned.

“My feet are killing me.” Emmy added.

“I wanna get fucked.” Maura said.

“I need help getting up.” Samira wouldn’t look away from the water.

“I need to warm up.” Jen shivered. Adam hugged her tighter.

“It’s OK, the fire is right up the hill—” He turned on Parker. “Dad!”

“What happened to our Dads?” Emmy feared. They didn’t get an answer. Everyone got to their feet, with help, and cuddled around Jen as they went up the hill. It took several hands to keep Krysten from walking to the water.

The light of a cell phone screen winked out in the lakeshore sand.

* * *

“Get away from my son.” Mrs Towers held her husband’s rifle improperly. Scared of the kick it floated a half inch off her shoulder. If he pulled that trigger, she’d be knocked flat on her ass.

“Samira!” Samira was shocked to see her mother and father rushing to grab her.

“Mom put the gun down.” Adam said tiredly. “We need more logs on the fire. And blankets. Jen’s cold.”

“My boy!” Mrs Towers dropped the gun and rushed over. Agent Parker stepped aside. Maura’s parents stepped out of the second tent. Emmy’s came next. Adam’s father was out after.

“Are you OK?” Adam’s mother was focused entirely on her son. He had to maneuver the blondes around and get them into the seats. The fire was down to embers. They had gathered a lot of excess before they had dug the firepit. Adam knelt and started feeding it. His mother tried to help but she was not a camping and nature kind of woman.

“What the hell was that?” Mr Zucker clasped his daughter and sat down next to Jennifer. “That monkey thing?”

“Monkey thing?” Mrs Zucker asked. “What do you—There’s a corpse twenty feet down the hill! What do we do with her?”

“Mom stop.” Emmy said. “She’s the only one who knew what—”

“She killed him!” Samira burst into tears.

“She killed her partner?” Mr Henson said. “Why?”

“No, the monkey thing.” Mr Zucker said.

“I killed the monkey thing.” Jen said. “We called him Nut.”

Agent Parker snorted. “My brother called his one Nut.” She shook her head. “He said Nn-Nut a lot. He was talking about Adam.”

“What’s going on! What about my son?” Adam was subjected to a hard and violent hug.

“There was an alien.” Mr Towers was the last out of the tent. He carried blankets and knelt to wrap up Jen. “Like a long armed monkey. In the trees. Our son, stopped it from grabbing that woman.”

He clasped Adam’s shoulder and shook him.

“My son—Why would it want her?” Adam’s mother looked around.

“We need to get them home. Get them to a hospital.” Dr Ramamurthy said. “They’ve been out all night, soaked with cold water. Underfed. We can sort this out in the morning.”

“But we can’t.” Krysten said. “The big church thing tomorrow. If we don’t have Nut…”

“We don’t need him.” Jen said. “We have Adam.”

“It’s true?” Mrs Towers said. “All of you?”

“Jen was first and I hate her for it.” Maura beamed.

“You were planning the rites tomorrow?” Agent Parker said. “They want Adam to be their human sacrifice.”

“What?” Adam’s mother was up on her feet.

“We didn’t know.” Krysten defended her sister .

“I did.” Jen said. She looked up at Agent Parker. “Thank you, thank you for letting us save him.”

“We’re not saved.” Agent Parker said. “I had been trying to save boys like Adam and kids like Emmy since it happened to my brother and all of my friends. I never saved my brother. I always thought getting the girls was helping them. I’m not sure I believe it anymore.”

“Why not?” Adam asked.

“Because,” She looked down at her dead partner. “I never believed we were supposed to collect the alien. Destroy and dispose. They’d been lying to me.”

“What do we do?” Adam stood up as the fire roared high. He looked over everyone.

“You have to be a kid. Be a dad.” His mother looked around. “Just be my boy.”

“We need to look after these girls.”

“If we go back, Mom and Dad, and the church will find a way to take our kids from you. We’ll move with the church and the chosen ones will come with us.” Jen said. She looked at Agent Parker. “Or is it just our mom?”

Parker didn’t answer. “And I can’t take you to my higher ups. I don’t know what they’ve done with the girls I saved. I had assumed they went back to their families. I never checked I couldn’t let myself find out the truth.”

“There are police and—”

“It all calls back to my bosses.” She said. “I know how to stay off their radar.”

“So what?” Mrs Henson asked. “Are you saying we run?”

“No,” She said. “I’m saying you move. I have the tools to help. Get all of the money you can over the next few days.”

“Leave everything?” Mrs Ramamurthy hugged Samira tighter.

“As long as the girls are safe.” Dr Ramamurthy said. “I’ll do anything.”

“As will I.” Mr Zucker said.

“And you’re going to be our guardian angel?” Mrs Zucker growled. “I know what you are.”

“Yeah,” Mr Towers said. “She’s one of Adam’s.”

“What?” Adam asked.

“Cool.” Maura grinned.

“Let’s get these girls fed. It’s a long walk back out.” Mr Henson clapped.

* * *

Maura turned red and squeezed Adam’s hand trying to break bones. Her epidural was wearing out and she hadn’t cracked a joke in forty five minutes. The air erupted in the screams of Adam’s first son.

“Alright, Maura, one more, keep pushing!” Dr Kilkenny came highly recommended. Maura was about to recommend his face off. That was the best she could think of.

“It’s a boy!” The nurse separated Adam and brought him to the tray the baby had been lain in.

“Aaaggghhh!” Maura went super saiyan as her daughter was born. The screams of babies were echoing in the room. Maura sweated and heaved as she fought to reassert her lungs. Adam carried the boy. The girl was prepared for Maura’s arms.

The weighing and the checkups and the rest of the clamour was a blur to the young parents. Soon their family was coming in to see.

“I hate you so much.” Emmy waddled in. “Twins and you get out of the pregnancy thing four weeks early?” Her harsh tone disappeared when she was close enough to coo and babble at the new babies.

“He’s so beautiful.” Adam’s mother tickled the baby in Adam’s arms. “Did you agree on the names?”

“We have.” Maura beamed. “Noelle? Liam? It’s time to meet your family.”

In the middle of the room, a beautiful thirty three year old woman stood. Her belly was distended, half as far along as the blonde sisters on either side of her. It had been twenty weeks since Thanksgiving. The discussion, the distrust, the disbelief didn’t clean up after one fraught night of explanations around the campfire.

They had run. They had needed to. Annelise Goldsworth and her church, others like Parker, they all had an interest in the boy, the girls, and the babies. Finding the right forgotten corner of the country hadn’t been easy. You couldn’t be inconspicuous with five pregnant teenage girls. She had made the right choices, and by Christmas...

* * *

Agent Parker looked up at the mistletoe and smiled naughtily at Dr Ramamurthy. The doctor looked up, his Santa hat fell off his head. He had even dyed his beard full white despite the warnings from his wife about being so sacreligious.

“No, um, no, sorry. A moment.” He took her elbow and lead her to the kitchen. Mrs Towers looked up from pouring several mugs of hot chocolate. She saw the look on Dr Ramamurthy’s face and hurried off back to the Christmas Eve party.

“Your pregnant.” He said under the Christmas carols and Maura.

“I figured as much.” She said turning to the hall. “What do I do?”

“Is it Adam’s?” He asked. The full story of Adam’s saving of the agent was legend, myth, and taboo depending who was in earshot.

“I doubled up condoms and diaphragms with everyone beforehand.” She said. “I haven’t been with anyone since.”

“Really?” He asked. “Don’t you share a bedroom with Jen?”

“She can’t really get me pregnant.” Parker smiled wryly. “You’re a doctor, Rajinder, you should know that.”

“Yes, but Maura goes chasing all of you girls with Adam in tow far often than these thin walls allow.”

“Well, not for long. We’re leaving the house to the kids. Aren’t we all heading to the houses and apartments we’d leased tonight?” She asked.

“Maybe not,” He said. “Ask anyone who’s in a good mood. You’re part of the family now.”

“And if they’re not in a good mood?”

“Still the same, unless Tim is sweet and Donna is sour.”

She laughed at that. “But... No. We managed to set everything up. I even got Donna registered with the Oregon state bar association. There’s not much else to do. I think I should leave.”

There were ghosts in the walls. Reminders that every life and girl she had saved were in the hands of her higher ups. She didn’t know what had happened to them, only her high school best friend’s family had said goodbye to the memories of this old house.

“Veto!” Maura traipsed into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“Maura?” The worrying woman asked. “But I—”

“You’re the only girl Adam’s ever fucked that he didn’t knock up. Not fair.” She licked her lips. “You lost your hat, Santa.”

Parker and Rajinder watched Maura grab a cookie from a cooling rack and walk back into the celebrations.

“The girls aren’t going to let you go.” Rajinder said. “Even Samira.”

“But Adam.” She worried. He laughed, grabbed a cookie for himself and picked up his hat.

Parker put on a smile and entered the big living room. This house used to belong to one of the girls her brother had picked for him. The parents, the girls, Adam, filled the place with love that hadn’t been there since her first encounter with an alien. She didn’t shed a tear. Mr Zucker had grabbed her hip to sway her in time with Mr Henson’s finger on the old piano in the corner. She was laughing when Mrs Zucker wedged between the agent and her husband and pushed Parker aside.

“Hey,” Adam caught her hip. She looked down and saw all of the sweetness and charm and fight she had seen in him and her brother.

“Merry Christmas.” She said and dragged him to the door frame and under the mistletoe.

It had been an attempt at a goodbye kiss. Seconds later, his hands in her hair, her tongue in his mouth, her heart in her throat. Minutes later, Krysten’s hands slapped on her hips. They broke away for air.

“I’m glad you’re here for my son,” Mrs Towers said. “His little harem needs a den mother.”

“I don’t—”

“No, you do.” Mrs Towers slipped a silencing finger onto Parker’s lips. “Now, I’d like to meet this woman my son has trapped.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Agent Parker.” Adam’s mother raised an eyebrow. “I don’t think that’s your name.”

“No, it’s No—” She shook her head. “I’m not certain.”

“Then get certain. You’re family now. We all are because my boy is virile.” Time and frustration had given the collection of parents a dark sense of humor. “And we don’t even know your name.”

“I guess I should leave Agent Parker behind.” She had said. “But I’m not Noelle any longer. I haven’t been her since I had lost my brother Liam.”

“So, you’re leaving it all behind?” Krysten and Jen had approached with mischievous grins.

“No, I can’t, no one can do that.” She put on a bright smile, “Hello Vickie, I’m Bonnie. ”

“Hey Bonnie!” Krysten agreed and tugged Bonnie’s chin. The blonde forcefully joined Adam and Bonnie under the mistletoe. Krysten pushed as hard a kiss on Bonnie as Bonnie had pushed on Adam.

“That’s our cue.” Mr Towers laughed. He raised his rum smelling egg nog. “Merry Christmas to our family. Tonight we place our trust in Adam and Bonnie.”

“What?” Bonnie asked when she finally managed to get Jen’s welcome tongue out of her mouth. “Wait, where’d Krysten go?”

“I haven’t had a turn yet!” Emmy and Samira said. They glared at each other. Adam was on the couch. Maura was sprawled out licking his cock up and down. The parents were gone. Krysten knelt on a mountain of pillows at his feet and fondled his balls.

“I—” Bonnie took a moment, just one long breath. She thought about Noelle Fitzsimmons, she thought about Agent Parker, everyone she had to be, everyone she had to give up. She was Bonnie now. She had done what she had always wanted. She had saved a family like the one she lost. A family that was begging her to be a part of it.

“Bitch!” Emmy smiled.

Samira was pulled in by Bonnie. Bonnie grabbed a fistful of black hair and kissed the girl like she was going to war. She grabbed the girl’s breast and ran a hand over her pregnant belly. She pulled back and looked at Emmy.

“Bitch...” She purred like Emmy was prey. The brunette blinked and looked genuinely startled. She yelped when Bonnie was kissing her. Emmy grabbed the older woman’s breasts and moaned warmly. Their lips came off with a snap.

“Maura,” Bonnie turned. Emmy smiled like a kid on Christmas.

“I’m not so easy to kiss,” Maura grinned licking her tongue up and down Adam. “You get on the tee-ball stand and I’ll knock you out of the park.”

“You suck at sex metaphors, Maura.” Adam said.

“You shut up and fuck a baby into that woman!” Maura rose up on her knees and stuffed her hands on her hips.

“It’s too late for that.” Bonnie looked at Adam. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life.

“Really?” Krysten asked taking her lips off of Adam’s balls. “I think some of the moms are still on the pill.”

“Not because I’m old, you little twit!” Bonnie growled at Krysten. Jen slapped hands on Bonnie’s hips. They were all dressed, but for Adam’s pants he had kicked off. Samira’s fingers unzipped Bonnie’s skirt. Emmy’s fingers unhooked the bra. Jen dragged the skirt down over her legs. Adam eyed her with lust. Bonnie said. “He already got me pregnant, Maura. Protecting me from Nut.”

“Yes!” Maura squealed and punched the air back and forth. “She’s staying!”

“What?”

“If he didn’t anchor you here, you’d leave us.” Maura said. “We need you. Wewant you.”

Bonnie shook, but Emmy and Samira moved her legs forward anyways. Jen pulled Bonnie’s blouse off her shoulder. Bonnie gave up and threw away the loose bra underneath.

“I—”

“Oh shut up,” Adam grinned. He took her hands and pulled Bonnie to him. She had to awkwardly step over Krysten. Bonnie shrieked.

“She bit my asshole.” Bonnie looked back over her shoulder.

“Then flip around and protect it.” Maura demanded. Spinning her was easy as she hadn’t the wherewithal but to let everyone move her around. Adam lined up his cock and she pushed her hips down with a happy mewl.

“Thank you for everything.” Adam said. His hands came up under her arms and clasped her breasts. He kissed her neck. Krysten leaned back in and began licking cock and pussy lip alike.

“Watch your head, Krysten.” Maura gleefully mounted Bonnie’s thighs and faced the brunette. Bonnie let her eyes burn for the redhead. It was either that or a deer in headlights. Maura was on her in a second.

It was the first honest fuck of her life. There was no Agent Parker projected outside of her. These five girls and one affectionate boy battered down everything and climbed straight into her heart. Her body knew how to move. Muscle memory rippled through her pussy but she wasn’t the engine. She was just a train car being pulled along by all of the others.

“Wow.” Maura pulled back. “I hope your tits get really big.” She ran her hands over Bonnie. “It’s Christmas, everyone in the big room tonight.”

Cum spattered up Bonnie’s womb. Krysten forced an orgasm out of Bonnie’s clit. Maura finally got off of Bonnie. Clothes littered the room as Emmy and Samira picked off the final piece, Adam’s flannel shirt.

It was slow going, moving everyone out of the living room, up the stairs, down the hall, and into the master bedroom. Adam didn’t have Nut’s energizing psychic pull anymore but Dr Ramamurthy’s prescription pad and Cialis were nearly as successful.

Samira was in Adam’s way. The first stop was on the armrest of the sofa. Bonnie stopped to smile at the way Samira moved from the fucking. Everyone was so cute. Jen grabbed her. Bonnie turned and kissed the elder blonde.

The clusterfuck moved in pivots. The screams, caterwauls, and moans echoed in the old house. Bonnie felt a perverse form of nostalgia as she sat spread legged on the lower stairs and grabbed tightly to Samira’s neck. Her body shook as Adam fucked Emmy. She was bent forward grabbing the railing’s base. Maura skipped by and flicked Emmy in the nipple.

Jen and Krysten got their fucks in the hallway. Jen squealed as the bathroom door swung in. Adam caught her and held her with a heroic feat of strength. All the girls, Bonnie included, kissed and fondled their paladin.

Maura and Krysten peeled Bonnie off of the hug pile and force marched her onto the big king sized bed. It was going to be tight with the six of them. Bonnie was slung down into the center. Adam looked over her from the foot of the bed.

“Be happy where you are, Bonnie.” He grinned, “Cause that’s where you’re staying.”

* * *

In early April, that pregnant brown haired woman looked down at the first born of Adam’s brood. Liam. Bonnie smiled and her face ran with tears.

* * *

End

* * *