The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counseling

Chapter 1

Jak shuffled down the hall, one hand stuffed in her pocket the other held to her mouth as she nibbled on the remnants of her thumbnail. After the fight in the mess hall she’d fully expected to be tossed into solitary. That’s what Old Rusty Panties would’ve done. But that bitch was gone and the new warden had his own rules. In his office he’d said, well, he’d said a lot of things, something about potential. She hadn’t really been paying attention until he handed her the slip with a room number on it. Well, this was it, for a moment she got a look at her reflection in the varnish on the door. Standard jeans, white T-shirt, and gray hoodie, but the shirt was untucked, the jeans hanging off her hips and the hoodie shrouded the few curves she did have. They’d confiscated her jewelry but the holes in her ears, nose and lower lip were still obvious. A line of dark brown showed beneath the purple, green and gold in her spiked hair. Her clothes covered her tats. So begins Day One of “Special Counseling” she thought. Well, it couldn’t be worse than scrubbing toilets. She lifted her hand and knocked.

“Come in” the warden said behind the door. Jak open the door and was shock at what she saw. The room was decorated like it belong in a palace not a prison. The fancy decor of the room made Jak instantly uncomfortable. “Please Jacqueline take a seat” The warden said Jak recoil in horror over sound of her real name “It’s Jak!!” she screams out. " Of course My apologize” The warden said with a slight smile “Now please take your seat” Jak stood for a moment in protest just so the warden knows who he dealing with. Jacqueline no one been brave enough to call me that in years Jak thinks to here herself. But she wasn’t to surprise that the warden would be so formal. Judging from his well tailor pinstripe three piece suit he came from a world far different from the one Jak lived in. Jak set down and a strange thought pop into her head “This the most comfortable chair I have ever set in...... so comfortable”. The thought goes away as fast as it came. " Now Jacu....I mean Jak, you have been quite the troublemaker since you came here” The Warden said “I do want I need Too” Jak reply “Well your behavior is quite unbecoming of a Proper Young Lady” the Warden said Jak begins to laugh “Well Warden that’s because there ain’t a proper bone in this here ladies body” Jak said “OK but Jacu...Jak that what this Special Counseling is going to fix...you see I am going to turn you into the Proper Lady I know you can be” the warden said " Now what do you think of that ?”

Was this guy for real? Jak glanced around the room looking for hidden cameras. Looking back at the warden she felt a slight flutter in her stomach. She’d learned how to read people early, sometimes it saved her from a beating, and this guy honestly thought she was lady material. And wasn’t that the biggest joke in the world. So Jak did the only thing she could think of. She laughed.

“What’s so funny” Ask the Warden “Me….a Proper Lady please….you serious?” replied Jak “Oh I am quite serious” the warden replied “You have a lot of potential and it would be a shame to squander it. I mean don’t get me wrong I think you have done the best you could with your upbringing but…..” Jak interrupts “ what’s wrong with my upbringing!” “Well it did get you here” replied the Warden. Jak knew he had a point but that has never stop her from making a definite comeback before, but something stop her this time and she couldn’t figure out what it was. The Warden couldn’t help but give a slight grin at his new pupils lost for words. “Alright lets begin” The Warden said as he hands Jak a book “ An Elegant Guide to Being a Lady…oh brother” Jak thinks to herself.

Now I would like you to read out loud the first paragraph of page 5” said the warden Jak role her eye as she think to herself “this is better then scrubbing toilets” Jak read out loud “As a lady My world is generally a more pleasant place. Everyone speak kindly and gently to me as I would to them. I feel like royalty whenever I go. The more I act like a lady, the happier I will be” no human has read anything with less interest and enthusiasm then Jak read this paragraph. “Read it again” The Warden said. Confused but with no longing to stick her hand in a toilet Jak read it again “again” said The Warden. After the fourth time the toilet begin to look like a better option and Jak spoke up “How long do I have to do this?” “You will read this until a small part of you believes this” the Warden replies. Jak felt a sense of dread as she realize she will be doing this for the rest of her incarceration.

Twenty minute went by and the reading were getting worst not better...but the Warden kept insisting “again” Frustrated Jak slouch even farther in her chair....that comfortable chair....all of a sudden that comfort she felt earlier engulfed her and in one motion she straighten up her posture and began to read again “As a LADY My world is generally a more PLEASANT place. Everyone speak kindly and gently to me as I would to them. I feel like ROYALTY whenever I go. The more I act like a LADY, the HAPPIER I WILL BE” she spoke with in a new sense of refinement as if each word had an era of elegance. “Very good Jacqueline” The Warden said “Thank You, Sir” replied Jak but as soon as those word left her mouth that since of comfort went away “why did I just say that” Jak thought to herself “What just Happened...did he call me Jacqueline” “it Jak!” scream Jak. “I so sorry it just that Jacqueline is such a lovely name” Replied the Warden. Once again Jak was at a lost for words “Well I think we have done enough for today, you have made splendid progress.” said The Warden “I will see you tomorrow” Jak said nothing she just got up and left, as she walk back to her cell she try to process what just happen “Why did I act like that” she thought to herself “I must of got punch in the head during the fight” as she enter her cell she kept hearing what the Warden said “ Jacqueline is such a lovely name” but what bother her was that it wasn’t his voice she heard saying it, it was her own.