The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counseling

Chapter 2

It took longer than usual for Jak to fall asleep that night. The warden’s remark about her upbringing had stuck in her head. As if 10 different foster homes and 4 group homes could be considered an upbringing. Every time she’d had to change schools she’d been further and further behind until she quit trying to catch up. One of her case workers had told her she’d been born the same day JFK’s wife had died, which is probably why she’d been named Jacqueline by some hospital worker. She’d been shown a picture of some fancy pants lady wearing a pink dress and a pearl necklace. Did the warden honestly think she could be like that? That night Jak dreamed about being at some frou-frou garden party wearing that dress and necklace. People kept coming up and gushing over her as if she was some princess. Jak woke at the sound of the cell door opening. She went through the routine of showering and dressing before going to the mess hall with the others. Everyone gave her a wide berth which was how Jak liked it. Enemies she could deal with, it was the ones who tried to be your friends you had to watch out for. As she shoveled down her food at one point she looked up and saw the Warden looking at her through the window to the guard station. She considered flipping him off but decided against it. She didn’t want more time tacked on to her sentence. Later that morning she slouched in her seat at the back of the classroom while the teacher droned on about the periodic table. She happened to glance up at the door and saw the warden looking at her, again. Was this guy some kind of perv? Supposedly the state did psych evals to stop that from happening but Jak knew firsthand how easy it was to snow the state-employed psychologists. Hmm. Maybe that was the key to this whole “Special Counseling” deal. Yeah, she’d play along with his little game, let him think he was reforming her. That evening after dinner she went to the room like before and knocked. The warden opened the door and said, “Hello, Jacqueline, I mean, Jak, please have a seat.” While not as shocking as the day before Jak still felt incredibly uncomfortable in this room. Play along, she told herself as she sat in the chair, arms on the rests. Damn, but this fabric was soft, she thought tracing her fingers over it.

“The more I act like a LADY, the HAPPIER I WILL BE” Those word race though her mind has she touched the fabric. The suddenness of this thought jolted Jak out of her soft fabric bliss “Pull yourself together” Jak thought to herself. “Alright today we are going to do some relaxation technique...this will help curb some of your more aggressive tendencies” The Warden said “I’ll show you aggressive te...play along” Jak thinks to herself “sure whatever” she respond. “okay now sit up there will be no slouching” the warden said Jak did as she was told. “I want you to close your eyes and take small breath” the warden continue Jak closed her eyes and began to breath “that it take small breath...small feminine breath” The Warden said with a calming voice “Just Imagine yourself right now in a state of PERFECT FEMININITY, POISE and ELEGANT with NOT a CARE in the world or a THOUGHT in your head. Resting peacefully in LADYLIKE BLISS.” The cadence of his voice was almost trance like and with each breath Jac felt that comfort consume her body and just when that comfort hit it apex Jacqueline found herself back at that garden party wearing her pink dress and her favorite pearl necklace. But this didn’t feel like a dream it felt

so real.....so comfortable.....the fabric of her dresses felt like the chair....so soft...so feminine..... Jacqueline felt a peace she have could never imagine (As a LADY My world is generally a more PLEASANT place) and the people at the party treat her with such respect(Everyone speak kindly and gently to me as I would to them) “This must be how Royalty feel” Jacqueline thinks to herself as she plays with her pearls. Jacqueline falls into a state of Bliss (The more I act like a LADY, the HAPPIER I WILL BE) only to be snap out of it by the sound of the wardens voice “Wake UP” Jak open here eyes and feeling like her old self, although a small part of her felt disappointed to back in reality. “Well you did very well indeed” said the Warden " and such progress should not go unrewarded” the warden walk over and handed her a box. Jak felt awkward no one had ever given her anything before “Well go on open it” the warden insisted . Jak open the box and was stunned at what see saw ....A Pearl Necklace

Jak reached into the box and lifted the necklace between her fingers. Holy hell, she realized, these are the real deal. One of her former cellmates had taught her how to spot fakes. “Why don’t you try them on?” the warden suggested. “Here, allow me.” He took the necklace and fastened it around her throat without any difficulty. As he did so a sense of rightness hit Jak, as though him putting it on her was the most natural thing in the world. She lifted her hand to stroke the beads for a minute. Out of the corner of her eye she caught her reflection. I look ridiculous, she realized yanking her hand away as though her fingers were burned. “Thank you, sir,” she said to the warden. “I appreciate it, really, but I can’t keep it. I wouldn’t want it to get broken or stolen.” She up behind her and tried to undo the clasp fingers fumbling.

The Warden grabs her hand and move them away from the necklace. Usually someone grabbing her would lead to a broken hand but his hand were so soft his touch so gentle...gentle....gentlemen....he’s a gentlemen.....I’m a La....What the Hell Jak thinks to herself. " Now I will be having none of that” The Warden said “I have arrange a secure place to keep them between sessions so there is no need to worry about that” Jak realized that if she wanted to fool him into believing she was changing she was stuck wearing these Pearl from now on. Jak look at her reflection again “beside I don’t look that ridiculous” Jac think to herself as she begins to stroke the beads again. The Warden smile as he watch Jacu....Jak admire her pearls.